PDA

View Full Version : What is the best lvl 30 pink dex armor/weapon?

laurencez
09-11-2010, 12:04 PM
Currently, i have a whole bunch of purple weapons but none r as good as my green/ gold ones. What is the best dex weapon and armor for lvl 30s?

Royce
09-11-2010, 12:24 PM
Best weapon is debatable. It is one of the following:
Sniper's Battle Crossbow for max damage
Sniper's Ice Auto Crossbow lower damage but freezes target
Sniper's Ice Spike nice DPS, and allows you to equip a wing shield for improved stats and defense

Also remember that Eagle purples are nearly identical to Sniper's pinks and they are actually better than Jewel Thief's pinks. Just so you have a good general idea, level 30 longbows (frozen, frost king, etc.) are vastly underpowered, so don't use them. Battle and Heavy crossbows do the highest damage. Ice autos do a bit less damage but have a very helpful freeze proc. Spikes are spikes, they have less range but decent damage and best of all allow you to use a shield.

Edit: Almost forgot armor. Pink Sniper's is best followed by purple Eagle, then pink Jewel Thief. After those, the only one's I'd use would be orange Burglar's (1 M/s) or the green Pirate's (1 H/s).

And all of this is from regular campaign gear. There are even better items in the elite Frozen Nightmare campaign ;)

laurencez
09-11-2010, 01:52 PM
thanks. err, do u kno where to get these items by any chance?