PDA

View Full Version : Left Behind: Star Segends

Mattshield
11-17-2012, 08:32 AM
My suggestion would be to LET ME KEEP PLAYING MY FAVORITE IPOD GAME!!! Since the update everyone with a 2.0 graphics capability (like myself) has been essentially been told to take a hike. This is a terrible breach in customer relations to say the least. I have been playing this game for about a year now, and how am I thanked? I AM TOLD THAT MY BUSINESS IS NO LONGER WANTED!!!

Zaonabiuibil
11-17-2012, 08:46 AM
My suggestion would be to LET ME KEEP PLAYING MY FAVORITE IPOD GAME!!! Since the update everyone with a 2.0 graphics capability (like myself) has been essentially been told to take a hike. This is a terrible breach in customer relations to say the least. I have been playing this game for about a year now, and how am I thanked? I AM TOLD THAT MY BUSINESS IS NO LONGER WANTED!!!

You could always get it on google chrome if nothing else.

flashbackflip
11-17-2012, 09:50 AM
You could always get it on google chrome if nothing else.

you sure understand, bro, that playing on a mobile device on-the-go and playing on a clumsy desk/note are very different things, right?

OnTopic
i'm sorry for you, Mattshield (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/member.php?80200-Mattshield) ... and i also think that it was a down-step for STS

the bright side is that newer devices are getting cheaper and cheaper with even more new ones hit the market, so i hope u'll b able to get yourself a new gadget for a reasonable price soon enough.. good luck

Zaonabiuibil
11-17-2012, 11:08 AM
you sure understand, bro, that playing on a mobile device on-the-go and playing on a clumsy desk/note are very different things, right?

What do you think I've been doing on AL? I loved playing SL on my phone. I could wait for AL on it, but if I want to play it, I'll find a way (i.e., chrome).

If he wants to play SL, he can find a way (i.e., CHROME).

Astrocat
11-17-2012, 12:25 PM
What do you think I've been doing on AL? I loved playing SL on my phone. I could wait for AL on it, but if I want to play it, I'll find a way (i.e., chrome).

If he wants to play SL, he can find a way (i.e., CHROME).

True, but he didn't asked for anything to be changed. Maybe he has only his old iPod because he cannot afford a new one, and by this new update (which is pointless IMO) he can't play anymore. I totally understand it. It think Spacetime Studios made a lot of players (old players now) really sad. Same thing for my friend's little brother. He bought platinums, played a lot, hard work. But he cannot afford a new Device just because StS wants us to, so now he's screwed and all his hard work/money is in the bin. And no, he doesn't have a computer so he is truly screwed. Bad move from StS, but can't do anything about it.
Just my 2 cents but comes from the heart. :)

ShadowGunX
11-17-2012, 10:35 PM
"where there is a will there is a way"

iAmPain
11-17-2012, 11:16 PM

Were you suppose to quote this on Zao? o.O

Astrocat
11-18-2012, 08:55 AM

Hum, not really

iAmPain
11-18-2012, 04:54 PM
Hum, not really

Well, in your friend's case, yea. I guess it's not about the will..

I mean you did explained the situation, so hands down. It's a bad move for StS.

razerfingers
11-21-2012, 01:59 AM
Zao is always right <3 tyvm for your time reading my post

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Astrocat
11-21-2012, 02:41 AM
The colors tell you rarity from most rare to least: Pink>Purple>Green>Orange>White>Gray
However, note that this does not always tell you quality. Some oranges are better than some greens, some oranges and greens are better than the low purples (Albert, Ahnold, and Finesse), and the high purples (Owl, Bear, and Eagle) are better than the low pinks (Mastery, Legend (arguably), and Jewel Thief). So the point is that color tells you rarity, but does not always tell you what the best item is.
True lol sorry I edited cause I quoted wrong post

Mitchturbo
11-21-2012, 04:47 AM
I'm confused? pick a number between 30 and 46. Times by 10 then divide by 2. Lastly add 10 then post it on My HM 2 comp. After that, wait for the next instructions on the thread.

Hope you get a cheap Android phone/tablet that supports the new graphic engine for Xmas :-) Then u can play SL again.
I recommend the Nexus 7 or Nexus 4.

Zaonabiuibil
11-21-2012, 08:24 AM
I'm confused?

Hope you get a cheap Android phone/tablet that supports the new graphic engine for Xmas OR HANUKKAH :-) Then u can play SL again.
I recommend the Nexus 7 or Nexus 4.

Fixed it for ya ;P

Mitchturbo
11-21-2012, 09:37 AM
Fixed it for ya ;P

Good man ;-)
Hope you liked the little surprise XD Hehehe ;-) keep it a secret for now ;-)

Zaonabiuibil
11-21-2012, 09:48 AM
Very sneaky, Mitch.