PDA

View Full Version : Time for me to head out! Goodbye everyone!

WoundedEagle
11-17-2012, 12:13 PM
Well, I know I've made quitting threads before, but this will be my final leave. I have found myself to never check forums and I even deleted all STS games a while ago (about a month or so). So it is without further or do that I take my leave from STS games.

I would like to thank the forums for such an awesome time here. It's been great getting to know everyone and I hope you all are doing well.

I'd like to thank COT, Unity, and ARG for being around; they're just such great guilds that are the foundations (in my eyes) of guilds in the game (PL).

I'd also like to say thanks to all the people I've met for having me around. STS as a whole (for the most part) and a ton of players. I'd name them all, but I don't want to forget anyone and leave on a bad note. You've all really helped me out in tough times and I don't know how I could repay you for such efforts.

Although I am leaving, I'd really like to think I've learned a lot from my 3 years here. I was once a really stupid player and somehow I managed to make so many friends.

On a lighter note, I may return for a day or two during Winter Festival just to grab some items and then I'll head out again. I don't really see myself coming back as my ambitions for playing STS games are at an all time low. There was nothing that really influenced this decision (well, there was one thing. But you know, STS doesn't like to respond); I've just slowly lost interest to the point where I can't stand playing.

Those of you who have my number, I'll try to keep in touch, but as of now, I would rather not have anymore ties to this game.

In closing, maybe I'll see you all around later. I'll probably be going by one of my IGN's in PL (many of them being Wounded-""). And you can bet I'll be wandering around in The Elder Scrolls online come 2013. That's all.

See ya!

- Morgaan

WoundedEagle
11-17-2012, 12:14 PM
I guess I forgot how to use forums. Oops. Requesting move.

Roc
11-17-2012, 12:27 PM
I know you haven't made this decision lightly, but that won't stop me from being sad to see you go T_T Doing what makes you happy is certainly important, which is why one day I hope that playing PL might make you happy again so that we'll see you around! :grief:

It's gonna be strange not seeing your name as often on the forums because, back when I was just a forum creeper, you having a post in a thread was almost a standard :eagerness:

Best wishes and good luck! :cool:

Skeletonlord
11-17-2012, 01:42 PM
Hey Wounded,

I know for a fact that I will miss you. You have been an awesome forum community member and I you will be missed. Stay safe buddy!

Skeletonlord

Love to stay in contact you, have PMed you.

Thelastblink
11-17-2012, 02:07 PM
AWW another veteran! Good luck in RL! Play Arcane Legends, but unfortunately I realised AL would come to what PL is now. So i'm quitting STS and gonna play GW2 soon! :D

ArtofWar
11-17-2012, 02:25 PM
good luck!

Mothwing
11-17-2012, 02:34 PM
Bye Woundy :(

*sniff*

Deadbite
11-17-2012, 02:38 PM
Good luck in RL... I'm feeling the same way.. But I think AL might finally make it all better..

razerfingers
11-17-2012, 02:38 PM
Sad story. As far as i can see theres only a few of us "vets" so to speak around to play like mawthy, stomp, siejo, and others i cant think of. I dont know if im considered a vetran player( been playing STS games for 2 years now xP) lol but sad to see you go woundy!!! Life long and prosper!

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Suentous PO
11-17-2012, 03:11 PM
I don't even know if you'll check this, but thanks for being around and teaching me some things at least by example.
ARG would be honored to see you again if only for a day.

WoundedEagle
11-17-2012, 04:16 PM
Thanks you guys. It's kind of unexpected, I know. I've just lost interest in the games and faith in STS.

I don't even know if you'll check this, but thanks for being around and teaching me some things at least by example.
ARG would be honored to see you again if only for a day.

I'll try to let you guys know when I'll be on. I may stop by for ARG over break, but I have work all day and partying in the evening so I have a pretty loaded schedule. Thanks for caring Sue.

Cephei
11-17-2012, 04:23 PM
I dont reall know you but its sad to see that many well-known players leave STS.

GL in in RL man :)

-Axiom

Fao
11-17-2012, 04:25 PM
Awww I'm gonna miss you Wounded:( Your a true veteran and friend! I will always remember you:)

Cya, and mind PMing me and giving me your number to stay in touch?? Would love to chat:)

saool
11-17-2012, 04:29 PM
:'( bye friend. Tis' a sad day...

Covert
11-17-2012, 04:29 PM
later man :/

best of luck to u and ur gramps

:)

furryfighter
11-17-2012, 04:34 PM
Sad to see another vet player go:( but I wish you the best of luck possible in RL:D. Sincerely,
Killerz-fnord

ninjaduck
11-17-2012, 04:42 PM
Good luck out there Morgaan. Stay healthy and safe please :)

Jblazer
11-17-2012, 05:44 PM
No...:( Didn't know you to much but i considered you my friend.I'm on my third year of STS too.Sad to see another oldie go...Bye Morgaan:(
<3 ya bro

Conradin
11-17-2012, 06:24 PM
Hahaha, you'll be back. See ya later wound :)

LvlCap
11-17-2012, 06:49 PM
Noooo:,(

Lowlyspy
11-17-2012, 06:55 PM
Hehe i 'member when we met all those months ago. See ya when you get back Woundy. ;D

angeldawn
11-17-2012, 07:02 PM
It's been my pleasure knowing you and being your friend Morgaan. I wish you all the best hun!!

I'll miss u and cant wait to see u again :)

vampinoy
11-18-2012, 01:21 AM
Good game you're planning to play. Elder Scrolls Online is definitely one of the MMOs to watch out for in 2013 especially if you're a fan of the franchise such as myself, can't wait to see all those places of past games in one giant game, that alone is worth to see...I'll definitely be playing that game too along with Neverwinter and Lineage. I'll see if one of them can replace my current love, Guildwars 2 :D GW2 set the bar pretty high. Ciao!

Pandamoni
11-18-2012, 01:51 AM
Take care, wounded! You're a great person and I wish the best for you!

Jugernugetx
11-18-2012, 07:57 PM
Wow woundy. Amazing. We all will miss you :( dont go without saying bye to everyone!

Bye wound!!

Cahaun
11-18-2012, 08:00 PM
I love you, Weagle!

Not too much so hold your horses!
Have an epic life! :)

lakersrockftw
11-18-2012, 08:28 PM
Awww didn't see this but good life wounded and I'll miss you

Bilaxman
11-18-2012, 08:52 PM
Best of luck wherever you go. It was a pleasure getting to know you :)

Ayc2000
11-19-2012, 01:09 PM
I'm gonna miss you. A lot. But hey, this isn't a goodbye, but a see you later :)
We should keep in touch! Imessage? :)

Cascade
11-20-2012, 03:54 PM
I remember when you were a noob haha...*sniff* they grow up so fast. Cya wound.

Noodleleg
11-20-2012, 04:16 PM
Nouuuuuuu! Morgaan, you phatty!

MightyMicah
11-26-2012, 01:54 PM
WE, I never really got to know you man. It really is a shame. Either way, I'm sad to see you leave and I'm sure you will be missed greatly!

God bless, dude! Take care in life! :)

thecrankybearsam
11-26-2012, 08:40 PM
Hey man, I first met you in Forest haven when you were on Twink.
I kind of looked up to you :( That's when I really started to love krazy bears
Good Luck bro!

DanielRH
11-30-2012, 06:16 AM
Woundedeagle, it has been a true honor serving with you, and it's been a damned fun 2 years :) (Send me your email, we should stay in touch! (i think i have your PL facebook))

小孩子
11-30-2012, 06:23 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *SUCKS IN AIR* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *faints*

Matutd
12-09-2012, 06:15 PM
I've seen this a bit late, so you probably won't see this, but weagle you were a massihe help in making me into the player I am today. When the REAL AoA ;) were around, you let me join and we became close friends. A lot of the friends I made in the game were because of you, and for that, I'm extremely thankful. It's a shame to see good friends go, but it happens to us all eventually. Good luck in life man

Superduper
12-10-2012, 01:11 PM
AWW another veteran! Good luck in RL! Play Arcane Legends, but unfortunately I realised AL would come to what PL is now. So i'm quitting STS and gonna play GW2 soon! :D

GW2=amazing thats where i have moved to

XghostzX
12-12-2012, 04:52 PM
Morgaan, you're a saint.

Noodleleg
12-12-2012, 10:00 PM
Morgaan, you're a saint.

According to the Church, if that's true, Morgaan is in heaven... And I hope he isn't yet ._.!

Wretch
12-12-2012, 11:00 PM
How in the hax did I miss this untill today?!?!

AoA (still alive and kicking) misses you! As does ARG!!!

You take care of yourself little brother and doppelgänger!!!!

Best wishes to you!

Rawrimafish
12-21-2012, 12:49 PM
cya bud good luck!!!

25thninja
12-26-2012, 10:00 AM
Aight wound, the time to part has come and i cant stop you, but you remember battle time?
The gooooood oooolllleee daaaayyyysss

Arch is coming up to visit so we might be able to do one last one for you
:encouragement::triumphant::victorious::disillusio nment::tranquillity::biggrin::upset::chuncky::eage rness::suspicion::disgust::torn::surprise::beguile d::ambivalence::cheerful::topsy_turvy:
It makes me feel like that

morfic
12-26-2012, 12:35 PM
Is this a guide?

(<3 WE)

WoundedEagle
12-30-2012, 12:30 PM
Is this a guide?

(<3 WE)

You know it. :encouragement:

(You too boo <3)