PDA

View Full Version : New Bundles (Arcane, Heroe)

maestro
11-17-2012, 12:28 PM
Ok, I recently spent 140 plat in Arcane Bundles for my lv. 15 warrior and sorcerer, however after checking the stats I realized that armor has very low armor points, my old armor was better, the only improvement was a little bit of more life points, I don't get it, where's the advantage?. The extra slots at the auction and the extra money are ok but I could get way better armor at the auction house and way less expensive that 140 plat. In fact other people is already selling their new Arcane Bundle. I heard it was bug but after the updates don't see any improvements. Then when I hit lv. 16 and upcoming lvs my armor will also be upgraded? that's the advantage? I advice SST to consider this when selling something that cost real money that if you want to have more sales and more happy customers.

Astrocat
11-17-2012, 12:31 PM
They stated that it will be FIXED in a future patch coming soon :).

Samhayne
11-17-2012, 12:36 PM
Yup, the change to fix these armors is checked in and tested. We just have a LOT of people playing right now and we're looking for a lower point to patch it out. In order to patch, we have to boot everyone from the game. Thanks very much for your patronage and your patience!

Astrocat
11-17-2012, 12:47 PM
Yup, the change to fix these armors is checked in and tested. We just have a LOT of people playing right now and we're looking for a lower point to patch it out. In order to patch, we have to boot everyone from the game. Thanks very much for your patronage and your patience!

Do a countdown, then show a troll face on everyone's screen and boot em! xD
I would laugh so hard! xD

Cahaun
11-17-2012, 01:07 PM
System has booted Astrocat with the following reason: Time for an update! Trololol

Astrocat
11-17-2012, 01:10 PM
System has booted Astrocat with the following reason: Time for an update! Trololol

Lolz!

Knockador
11-17-2012, 01:48 PM
lol transferring all of them back to my appoitned toons. Wouldn't want one toon to have them all XD

Thegrimreaper
11-17-2012, 05:22 PM
hahahaha theres actually a song trololololol or something like that

baptized
11-17-2012, 06:04 PM
I really hope that Champion bundle for 70 plat will still be available this monday, i get my money this monday so then i will buy 75 plat and the bundle! :)

Cahaun
11-17-2012, 06:17 PM
Just ask everyone to log off! I need this update now!!! ^_^