PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Guild Thread

Pages : 1 [2] 3

xPikachux
01-08-2014, 04:26 PM
Hi everyone ! im pretty new to this game and im a lvl 5 rouge, i dont have any gear or anything yet BUT i plan on getting a few Plat to start off with at least a good pet and maybe some weapons and armor if i can! since im just starting im looking for a guild to help me with adventuring for now

thank you to all the guilds who reply !!!!

Vystirch
01-12-2014, 09:06 PM
http://i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u653/Vystirch/image-4.jpg
Guild Name: <Arcane Fellowship>

Recruiters Names:
Me on forums or Vystirch, Melodicdeath, Nicflamel, Bludgeoned/Lacerated, or Psychosrealm in game.

Type of Guild:
Elite family that does endgame pve and pvp. We enjoy having fun together and have no tolerance for Drama Queens or Beggars.

We are looking for:
All who are over joining lvl req. of 30+. We welcome all classes (subject to change lvl req. over time, check guild thread link below to make sure)

Other Information:
Guild STS Thread: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?129917-lt-Arcane-Fellowship-gt-Reforged!
Guild FB Page: http://www.facebook.com/groups/164614170345951/

http://i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u653/Vystirch/image.jpg

Thanks,
-Vys

http://i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u653/Vystirch/image-1.jpg

summerfaey
01-13-2014, 11:24 PM
IGN(s): Summerfaey

Class: Rogue

Type of Guild : Seeking any guild with active playing members. My last guild had many members but they were never online.

Other Info. : I am a level 25 and i play just about every day. I am very willing to help anyone in the guild achieve their goals and i have a decent amount of friends so i would also be happy to help with recruiting. I have yet to participate in any pvp, although i do plan on getting into that eventually, a pvp dominate guild is probably not the best suited for me. Thank you so much!

Gordon David Paille
01-16-2014, 10:34 PM
Akusame

Level 18 mage

Casual

I prefer guilds that actually help ppl, not be rude to others.

chalce
01-19-2014, 03:07 PM
Ing Chalce
class Rogue
lvl 21

new to arcane legends,played a couple of weeks or so on and off and I quite like it.Im an old gamer,played lots of mmorpgs over last 10 years or so,looking for a fun mature easy going guild too join.Mother of 2 so I play erratic times but on most days if only briefly,interested in joining Break Down if they have space-:)

Smilingdaisy
01-21-2014, 06:18 PM
IGN(s):
smilingdaisy

Class:
Sorcerer (currently lvl 21)

Type of Guild (Casual, "Hardcore", etc):
_Small to medium sized (about <100 members, not a guild with hundreds to thousands of members)
_Active
_Fun, yet mature guild
_Close-knit (nice and friendly to each other)
_Does farming and boss runs
_Will help guild members if needed: clearing map, killing boss, questions
_No beggars as guild members

Other Info. (Screenshot of character with their stats, armor, etc OR just additional info. about yourself):
I am familiar with how STS mmorpg games work since I have played PL for about two years. I just recently started AL, so I would love to meet some AL players. Even though I'm only level 21, I want to try to get to the cap level before the next expansion. I am in my mid-twenties, so I would like a guild with fun, yet mature, players. I'm looking for a drama-free guild where I can meet some awesome people to play the game with! :)

sigrior
01-30-2014, 05:07 PM
IGN(s):Sigrior

Class: LvL 36 Rogue

Type of Guild (Casual, "Hardcore", etc): casual friendly etc

Other Info. (Screenshot of character with their stats, armor, etc OR just additional info. about yourself): currently decked out with mythic armor and necklace love to have fun looking for fun friendly guild that does pve and PvP together

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Anahop
01-31-2014, 11:15 AM
Ign : anahop

Class: rogue

Type of guild : casual trading group that has lots of people

Others: hope you'll add me!

Thrindal
01-31-2014, 12:48 PM
IGN(s):Sigrior

Class: LvL 36 Rogue

Type of Guild (Casual, "Hardcore", etc): casual friendly etc

Sigrior,

I saw your post that you were looking for a guild. I think that Immaculate might be perfect for you. We are an international guild with many active and friendly players in both PVP and PVE. We have a few basic rules but nothing harsh. I can explain those if you would like to know more.

While Immaculate has a decent guild ranking we don't obsess over it. We are fun and helpful. Members help each other with achievements and there are always several members on.

I'd love to tell you more just let me know if you are interested (You have private messages turned off on the forums BTW).

Thrindal

Rare
01-31-2014, 04:09 PM
IGN(s):
smilingdaisy

Class:
Sorcerer (currently lvl 21)

_Small to medium sized (about <100 members, not a guild with hundreds to thousands of members)
_Active
_Fun, yet mature guild
_Close-knit (nice and friendly to each other)
_Does farming and boss runs
_Will help guild members if needed: clearing map, killing boss, questions
_No beggars as guild members

Other Info. (Screenshot of character with their stats, armor, etc OR just additional info. about yourself):
I am familiar with how STS mmorpg games work since I have played PL for about two years. I just recently started AL, so I would love to meet some AL players. Even though I'm only level 21, I want to try to get to the cap level before the next expansion. I am in my mid-twenties, so I would like a guild with fun, yet mature, players. I'm looking for a drama-free guild where I can meet some awesome people to play the game with! :)

Hi smilingdaisy. Check out the average joes guild thread. I think you'd be a good fit. Let me know what you think

Sheener
02-03-2014, 12:42 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?132350-lt-Silent-Assault-gt

Silent assault is looking for new members. We have 137 right now and growing. We are looking for lvl 31+ but we mostly have lvl 36 members. We are a great guild. We are laid back and offer a lot of help. View the link to reply to our guild page for an invite or pm one of the following for an invite. Sheener, thepitcher, darkprynce, ladydice, obee, samuraisoul, nibanna, sevenpain, kuragasi. We will be able to help during the expansion!

Smilingdaisy
02-03-2014, 09:21 PM
Hi smilingdaisy. Check out the average joes guild thread. I think you'd be a good fit. Let me know what you think

Thanks for the invite and responding to my post, but I have already found a guild.

Hectororius
02-04-2014, 09:33 AM

Thanks for the invite and responding to my post, but I have already found a guild.

Stoooooooooooooolen ;)

Lejaby
02-19-2014, 11:45 AM
IGN:
Lejaby

Class:
Rouge

Type of Guild:
Casual (I guess)

I've just started playing a few days ago. I'm also new in Spacetime Games (this is my 1st STS game). I wanted to explore and learn more about the game by experiencing it as I progress in game so I joined a guild earlier but I left it because I noticed that members, even the leader is nowhere to be found as the day goes by. I just wanted a guild with patient and helpful members that will gladly accept beginners (like me) in their guild. I'm not really looking for a guild that is racing to the top, a fun and nice guild is what I'm after. To be honest, I will need a lot of help in-game like answers, doing quests, and some information but I can guarantee you that I'm not the type of player that is annoying (like insisting on something).:tongue: I'm familiar with courtesy and I'm also willing to help others if I'm capable and I'm willing to comply in guild policies and participate in activities. I just want a home in Arcane Legends and STS. :smile:

Please do message me in-game if you have time.

TheMightyFeusalet
02-22-2014, 03:01 AM
IGN:
Lejaby

Class:
Rouge

Type of Guild:
Casual (I guess)

I've just started playing a few days ago. I'm also new in Spacetime Games (this is my 1st STS game). I wanted to explore and learn more about the game by experiencing it as I progress in game so I joined a guild earlier but I left it because I noticed that members, even the leader is nowhere to be found as the day goes by. I just wanted a guild with patient and helpful members that will gladly accept beginners (like me) in their guild. I'm not really looking for a guild that is racing to the top, a fun and nice guild is what I'm after. To be honest, I will need a lot of help in-game like answers, doing quests, and some information but I can guarantee you that I'm not the type of player that is annoying (like insisting on something).:tongue: I'm familiar with courtesy and I'm also willing to help others if I'm capable and I'm willing to comply in guild policies and participate in activities. I just want a home in Arcane Legends and STS. :smile:

Please do message me in-game if you have time.

hi bro/bra,
i am from elite runners, thats is normaly 35+ but we maked a nwe brand guild that is a sort of trainingscamp to lvl and become a real pro, if you have interest pm here or in the game, my names are under the sigs
greetings feu!

Natalia Kulnu
02-22-2014, 03:58 AM
Looking for a Hardcore Elite Farming Guild

Character name: Natagrl

Build: Warrior

Level: 35

TheMightyFeusalet
02-22-2014, 05:00 AM
Looking for a Hardcore Elite Farming Guild

Character name: Natagrl

Build: Warrior

Level: 35

hi should join my guild, waririors of eternity,here we will teach you to run elites(with peeps from elite runners themselves) when you are good enough you go to elite runners :)
we are a kind of family :)
greetings feu!

Ehren Solomon
02-24-2014, 10:40 PM
IGN:
Primoozh

Class:
Rouge lvl 13

Type of Guild:
Casual/PvP

New to AL but not new to the mom rpg gaming world.. been playing for 3 days and found it surprisingly fun for my mobile device. Looking for a guild who wouldn't mind a beginner like me to join a tight knit group. Not looking for guilds that have thousands of members. I'm close to level 14 and still farming and trying to level up to cap. I prefer a guild that knows what their doing, loves to pvp and farm and help out each other and have the same goal of being at the top.

Quivela
02-25-2014, 01:57 PM
Guild Name: Awakening

Players Name:

Guildmaster:
Flammeman

Officers:
Thebeserker
Quivela
Sarahboss
Anedeiety
Alicenchains

Or just contact any player in the guild, they can add you. :adoration:

Type of Guild: Elite

Seeking players level 25 and above, all classes welcome, who are active and fun-loving.:triumphant::banana:

We do elite runs, contests and guild events.

Haifer
02-28-2014, 03:55 PM
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b148/tfraz20/IMG_20140228_123354.jpg

Now recruiting new members!

All levels and classes welcome! We will help you level from start to finish. Once you reach level cap you're eligible to become a Recruiter and then Officer! We have plenty of room for promotion if you're willing to earn it! I am the Guild Master and I will help u with gear for leveling if u prove loyalty and desire to reach the level cap! We will also be running elite maps and farming! We also welcome PvP players as well as PvE players! Message me on here to apply!

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk

xxvibsxx
03-02-2014, 02:42 AM
class : warrior
lvl 15
need an active and fun-loving pvp guild
my character name is xxvibsxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Haifer
03-03-2014, 01:33 PM
Looking For Recruiters!!! Message me or quote this post!

xxvibsxx
03-03-2014, 08:32 PM
Haifer I want to be in ur guild "xxvibsxx" my charc name

Sent from my GT-S6810 using Tapatalk

xxvibsxx
03-04-2014, 01:12 PM
Need a place in MVPVP guild pls recruit me

Haifer
03-04-2014, 04:44 PM
Need a place in MVPVP guild pls recruit me

Lol

Hackaslasha
03-12-2014, 03:01 PM
IGN(s): hackaslasha

Class: warrior

Type of Guild (Casual, "Hardcore", etc): casual/hardcore

Other Info. (Screenshot of character with their stats, armor, etc OR just additional info. about yourself): I'm ideally looking for a British guild, or at least one with a few British people in as in matches my time zones. However sayin that I work shifts and can be found on this game at various times. I'm level 33 and newish to the game so would like some experienced people to show me the way :) cheers

pdbutler54
03-14-2014, 01:46 AM
I'll go first

IGN(s):
Katastrophy

Class:
Warrior

Don't matter

I Played and Beta tested World of Warcraft for 8 years. My guild had 1700 members before we split.
I am a level 8 warrior right now

Nikolordi
03-19-2014, 12:16 PM
IGN Nikolordi

Guild name Eu Best

Casual

Everybody join the family

Send from my Xcover 2

greandeath
03-22-2014, 06:20 PM
rage of assassins

greandeath, myogmerola, blunterdaddyo, kaidin, tesseran

we are a pvp and farming guild

we are seeking all classes

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?142640-lt-Rage-of-Assassins-gt-ready-to-kill-now-recruiting

Socrates
03-24-2014, 12:23 PM
from what I know "absolute" is recruiting players to join their guild.

Alex Jackson
03-25-2014, 07:21 PM
IGN: Hiddengod
Type of guild: usually hardcore pve and endgame stuff

Other: get used to the game and need some friends to go farm stuff

Kazario Tinsley
03-27-2014, 02:55 PM
The Resistance Reborn
Type of Guild: Casual
Looking for any type of legend
GM: Lorddeathhh
If You Want To Join This Guild Contact PLAYER KENIHIAR Or LORDDEATHHH ;)

Haifer
03-29-2014, 07:39 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/30/pe2yve7u.jpg

Recruit Me?

Haifer
04-01-2014, 08:11 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/30/pe2yve7u.jpg

Recruit Me?

I'm still in need of a good elite map running guild!

Serancha
04-01-2014, 08:16 PM
Posting stats with VB buff on won't make guilds more likely to select you. Just saying.

Xenobiotic
04-01-2014, 08:42 PM
I'm still in need of a good elite map running guild!

Try EOS or DM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mmartin2766
04-04-2014, 11:58 AM
Can anyone answer why its important to have a guild? I have left two and been recruited by several others. What's a pro guild? friends guild? etc. Why should I join a particular guild? I have been confused about this since starting AL. Been playing since Christmas. I've had help from some friends, but have learned a lot on my own. What do I do? Anyone can help.

Classychic
04-04-2014, 12:54 PM
mmartin, these are some benefits to having a guild:

1. Discounted potions
2. A list of people other than your friends from which you can choose who to party with when you level or farm.
3. Higher level and/or geared toons that can help you kill off a boss that your random party left you with.
4. Hand-me-down or spare items/eggs from people who no longer need them.
5. A readily available forum to ask for advice.
6. Fun events to join depending on that guild's schedule.
7. More friends you can make :)

Of course, you must also be an asset to whichever guild you choose to join. Good luck in finding your home in AL! :)

Elhamster
04-07-2014, 03:00 AM
IGN: Birdson
Class : sorcerer
Guile type: any, but the most important is that guild should be active.

Other info: My character is lvl 25, not bad for PVPs.. My dps is 300+ and dmg nearly 200. Armor 670+... I guess those stats are not bad for sorcerer.. Have several pets that cost 100k+ ... About experience, i am in this game since december of 2012 ( forgot login information of my old account, so had to start new one )....

Lynn Fribbs
04-19-2014, 07:58 PM
I am looking for a real guild to join. I played World of Warcraft Everquest and until recently Lord of the Rings. I know how they work and am very open to advice on how to better my character. So far in this game I notice people pop in and out of groups without a word, go after chests without helping fight, and so on. It is annoying to me. I am an adult, responsible, but fun loving. I have a few characters one of each to be exact. I don't like people begging and asking how old I am lol. The fact that most guilds I see invite anyone that walks by, is why I came here. Thanks
Razzberrie lvl 20 Rouge
Northern California English speaking only
Epic guild or at least a serious one.

Lynn Fribbs
04-19-2014, 08:23 PM
I deleted the 2 large pictures when I edited but they are still there :o(

karafacee
04-21-2014, 03:00 PM
I'm looking for a guild. Fairly new to this game but I'm a quick learner. I'm running a lvl 14 rogue. PM me here or om my ign: Karafacee

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

shamo
04-22-2014, 09:49 AM
Ign: Scuamav
Gaming: casual lvling then hardcore in elites
Info: have rogue n mage. Plat user

Exalts
04-23-2014, 02:05 AM
Im looking for an active guild I am loyal and i wont just join and leave like some people do and i want the next guild i join to be my last.
Pm my IGN :Exalts
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/04/23/py7a3y2a.jpg

Mrthe Don
04-26-2014, 05:22 PM
hello everyone i am a @gameworldtv rep looking for loyal and active players to help are guild grow hold events and beat on the game and other players. we have a website and other socailnet works all levels and class's are welcome we just ask be nice to players help out when you can and just have fun.
serch gameworldtv in guild and we will get you in! hope to hear from you soon. you can find images on instagram and facebook #gameworldtv @gameworldtv

Garden of hell
04-30-2014, 10:38 PM
hihihi all

Garden of hell
04-30-2014, 11:23 PM
HIII

Rosekara
05-07-2014, 09:24 PM
Are there any Roleplaying guilds?

Rosekara
05-08-2014, 02:27 PM
Or better yet, any guilds that don't require level 40? I have a long way ago.. Some of us may have potential

Iaughing
05-09-2014, 07:56 AM
Ign=Zoxsoul
Class=Sorcerer <was a warrior but i deleted it :/>
Type guild = pure pros, accepting me xD, famous master :P

M3RK
05-13-2014, 04:40 PM
88126IGN(s):
Nameisbs

Class:
Sorcerer

Looking for an active hardcore guild willing to help me learn the ropes.
I've done a bunch of research on my class/game!

Other Info. (Screenshot of character with their stats, armor, etc OR just additional info.
My sorcerer is lvl 12 so far and that's from one day of playing!
Plz send me an in game msg letting me know ur from the forums!

Wiress
05-23-2014, 04:53 PM
IGN Wiress
Rogue
What I'm looking for: small(ish) guild. By small I mean not having like hundreds of unactive members. A friendly, funny and active guild chat is a big plus.
Other info: I'm currently in the state of re-learning the game a bit since I've been away for a while. :)

Magegrimm
05-26-2014, 01:49 PM
IGN: twinkmikealt *yes I know my name is twink but I'm not anymore I just named twink because my main is a twink*
Class: Rogue (currently level 32)
Type of guild: I want a guild that's funny loyal talkative (not spamming guild chat) helpful (bosses and cleaning maps for xp or quests) and with a good reputation
That's all folks!
Ty all

weeg
05-27-2014, 03:27 AM
Guild Name: Black Magic

Player(s) Name (Who players should contact in-game if they are interested):
Mageweeg, Rogueweeg

It is what you make it, all play styles will be encouraged and supported.

Seeking What Class (Warrior, Rogue, Sorcerer, or all):
Seeking all classes and levels*

Who belongs in Black Magic?
1. Someone that waits the extra second so everyone is in range for the boss kill.
2. Someone who is willing to lend a hand.. without holding out the other.
3. Basically any half decent person..

*Very low level characters might have to demonstrate that their intentions are legit.

Should there be some real interest in building the guild up, a site/message boards will shall promptly follow.

Best Regards,
- weeg/mageweeg

(P.S: The player name "weeg" in Arcane Legends is not mine)

Hellgamer
05-31-2014, 07:33 AM
Post deleted

marsu4u
06-04-2014, 09:20 PM
Guild Name: Owned

Player(s) Name (Who players should contact in-game if they are interested): Marsuu, Theepicworld, Fqw, Justdash, Kingtureh, Tomaldritch.

Type of Guild: Casual.

Seeking What Class: All classes, as long as you are level 25+

Contact email: marsu4u@hotmail.co.uk

Zylx
06-04-2014, 10:23 PM
IGN: Stitch Lvl 38 sorcerer

Looking for a small guild with mature players.

Back
06-06-2014, 09:42 AM
IGN(s): Back(Level 27 and increasing everday)

Class: Warrior

Type of Guild (Casual, "Hardcore", etc): Farming mostly, mature, friendly and active usersbase.

Others: I am a season 1 player and used to do Elite runs but then I quit as real life was hard on me. Now that I am back I would like to be on full pace. Right now my main goal is to make to 40 (or 41, if I can do it in time) and make sure I reach 46 at the next expansion.
Oh and yes, I'm fully aware of game mechanics.

Busterbiebe
06-11-2014, 03:10 PM
IGNs: Melodywiz and Coolwiz
Levels: 9 and 22
Type of guild: Big,active,helpful

Looking for the designated guild as described above.

Bokjhe
06-14-2014, 08:06 PM
Guild Name:

CASUALTIES OF WAR

Foebegone (GM) ; Xxjamjamxx ; Jeosagric ; Sussie ; Mjrpain ; Crusherero ; Makuleth ; Meoebauc

Casual, we're a friendly guild who is always willing to help other players with quest, get achievements,and level up.

ALL CLASSES ARE WELCOME TO JOIN

Other Info. (You may put a link to your guild website or your guild forum here):

Bokjhe
06-14-2014, 08:08 PM
IGN(s): Back(Level 27 and increasing everday)

Type of Guild (Casual, "Hardcore", etc): Farming mostly, mature, friendly and active usersbase.

Others: I am a season 1 player and used to do Elite runs but then I quit as real life was hard on me. Now that I am back I would like to be on full pace. Right now my main goal is to make to 40 (or 41, if I can do it in time) and make sure I reach 46 at the next expansion.
Oh and yes, I'm fully aware of game mechanics.

Hi if you would like to join our guild. We are friendly and helpful. Guild name is CASUALTIES OF WAR

You may contact Xxjamjamxx she is online atm. :)

Bokjhe
06-14-2014, 08:16 PM
IGN: Stitch Lvl 38 sorcerer

Looking for a small guild with mature players.

Hello stitch. :) If you havent found a guild yet. I think ours would be perfect. :)

Zylx
06-14-2014, 11:57 PM
Hello stitch. :) If you havent found a guild yet. I think ours would be perfect. :)

Sorry man. I already joined The Collective. Thanks for the offer though :)

Bokjhe
06-15-2014, 04:19 AM
Sorry man. I already joined The Collective. Thanks for the offer though :)

No prob. ;3

Ananth kamath koteshwara
06-15-2014, 05:52 AM
Join the Arcane legend

Evicted
06-22-2014, 12:39 PM
Evicted
22 Mage
Looking for a decent, Mature and Small guild which has no drama, beggers and not Really caring about LB

ikavli
06-23-2014, 04:27 PM
Looking for a swedish guild :)

jazaajaba
06-27-2014, 09:51 AM
Ign noisyyy
lvl 25 twink war need a guild

Haifer
06-29-2014, 01:51 AM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/29/yza2yqam.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/29/aqene4a5.jpg

LOOKING FOR AN EXCLUSIVELY ELITE MAP FARMING GUILD! I AM ONLY INTERESTED IN PVE AND SPECIFICALLY ELITE TINDIRIN FARMING!

I HAVE THESE TWO CHARACTERS THAT I AM WILLING TO BRING TO YOUR GUILD IF YOU WILL HAVE ME! BOTH OF THEM ARE GEARED FOR ELITE TINDIRIN MAP FARMING. BOTH ALSO HAVE PARAGON TITLE ACHIEVEMENTS!

ADD ME IN GAME AS HAIFER OR XAIFER!

Dualversace
07-03-2014, 09:22 PM
IGN: Dualversace

Class: Rogue (lvl 17)

Looking for a casual guild to show me the ropes and help me out. Also to have people my level to do runs with.

Just request me in game. I would love to join a familg

Jabbawingo
07-12-2014, 06:33 AM
IGN(s): Jabbawingo

Class: Sorcerer

Type of Guild (Casual, "Hardcore", etc): somewhere in between hardcore and casual

Other Info.

inkredible
07-13-2014, 08:19 AM

Recruitment:

- Level requirement lvl 41 (if youre leveling up to 41.. we do make some exceptions, speak with one of our officers)
- FULL MYTHIC GEARS
- If you have a L41 in the guild, you can bring as many twinks as you want. - gotta be an EXCELLENT twink.

GUILD RULES refer to www.tiny.cc/dmrules

omegafrost
07-16-2014, 04:10 PM
IGN: Omegafrost
Level: 40
DPS: 500
Pet: Dovabear
HP: 2876

stragaxxxx
07-16-2014, 04:25 PM
hello
(ign) = stragaxxxx
class = warrior , lvl = 25

im looking for a pro but friendly guild with nice members who will make me a better player i play regularly and want to reach the highest lvl possible .

Jblazer
07-16-2014, 10:37 PM
Ark is goneee ;-;

Nikolordi
07-17-2014, 03:11 AM
New guild
Warriors Of Honor
We accept everyone because we have just started it and also if its important to guild have guild hall we have it.
My in game name is Nikolordi
Just feel free to add me and join my guild also

We all welcome to you in to
Warriors Of Honor

Send from MOON

marsu4u
07-19-2014, 12:33 AM

We help our members level up and get achievements also run elites and farm.

Seeking for all classes.

Other Info; Currently accepting everyone level 18+.

marsu4u
07-19-2014, 01:55 AM
Hellostragaxxxx Owned would love to see you in our guild just contact me or one our officers: marsuu, seabadary or theepicworld

marsu4u
07-19-2014, 02:03 AM
Hello Wiress Owned would love to see you in our guild just contact me or one our officers: marsuu, seabadary or theepicworld

marsu4u
07-19-2014, 02:05 AM
Hello Twinkmikealt Owned would love to see you in our guild just contact me or one our officers: marsuu, seabadary or theepicworld

marsu4u
07-19-2014, 02:08 AM
Hello Stitch Owned would love to see you in our guild just contact me or one our officers: marsuu, seabadary or theepicworld

marsu4u
07-19-2014, 02:09 AM
Hello back Owned would love to see you in our guild just contact me or one our officers: marsuu, seabadary or theepicworld

marsu4u
07-19-2014, 02:11 AM
Basically guys everyone who meets our requirements can join our guild ;)
Be nice
Help out
Be the best you can be

Andrisber
07-22-2014, 12:46 AM
Guild name: Mighty
Pm:Andrisber
Elites, PvE, PvP
All classes

Xeusx
07-22-2014, 12:53 AM

We help our members level up and get achievements also run elites and farm.

Seeking for all classes.

Other Info; Currently accepting everyone level 18+.

Hellostragaxxxx Owned would love to see you in our guild just contact me or one our officers: marsuu, seabadary or theepicworld

Hello Wiress Owned would love to see you in our guild just contact me or one our officers: marsuu, seabadary or theepicworld

Hello Twinkmikealt Owned would love to see you in our guild just contact me or one our officers: marsuu, seabadary or theepicworld

Hello Stitch Owned would love to see you in our guild just contact me or one our officers: marsuu, seabadary or theepicworld

Hello back Owned would love to see you in our guild just contact me or one our officers: marsuu, seabadary or theepicworld

Basically guys everyone who meets our requirements can join our guild ;)
Be nice
Help out
Be the best you can be
Please do not spam the thread.

Paxe
07-24-2014, 05:32 PM
IGN(s):
Paxe

Class:
Mage

Looking for a guild that do a lot of tomb runs and loot, elite runs etc...

Active user, always willing to party up and do whatever. Pm me in game or on here if you have a guild that suits me.

oppositesca
07-26-2014, 11:38 AM
Hello my IGN is Opposites im a lvl 40 rogue with glacian, and I need a Elite farming guild, ive been trying to get in contact with Elite Runners but all they do is ignore me everytime I PM one of them, Farmers inc seems to not exist anymore, collectives recruitment is closed... so plz if ur in a guild who loves to farm elite plz add me or add a comment and il get in contact with u... p.s im not new to elite I just need to refresh myself cuz I havnt been on this game for months

Jurmans
07-27-2014, 08:41 AM
I'm a lvl 31 rogue (going to 36 then gonna do pvp) and I'm searching for a new guild which is chat active and which doesn't have a lot of members yet.

Tomorrow I'm gonna go on a short 5 day vacation so my response may take long.:)

Edit: found a guild.:)

Vls
07-27-2014, 08:47 AM
Hey, I'm looking for a guild :)
IGN: Vls
Class: Warrior, Level 31 (Leveling up to 41)
Guild Type: Rather PvE, Elite-farming
Other info: Screenshot -
http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b482/Vlspl/Screenshot_2014-07-27-16-15-09-1_zps51689a3c.png
I have Mythic armor and amulet, buying full set is in progress.
My primary character: Sceunazhel, Rogue, Level 41
Add me and send PM if interested :D

ultimategun10
07-28-2014, 11:19 PM
want a new guild lvl 15+ join us ''THE BANISHED'' newly created all types of players are welcome. guild rules no begging,no spamming,no foul language.request ultimategan or,yviene or,julietmoreau, or navzchuchuu, or shadowmaxx, or quanvan, or devilah, TO JOIN OUR GUILD. we help our players to lvl up gain aps etc etc
we all are a mega fantastic family.
''UNITED WE STAND UNITED WE FALL''

Ishtmeet
07-31-2014, 12:39 AM
Hello my IGN is Opposites im a lvl 40 rogue with glacian, and I need a Elite farming guild, ive been trying to get in contact with Elite Runners but all they do is ignore me everytime I PM one of them, Farmers inc seems to not exist anymore, collectives recruitment is closed... so plz if ur in a guild who loves to farm elite plz add me or add a comment and il get in contact with u... p.s im not new to elite I just need to refresh myself cuz I havnt been on this game for months

Members can't recruit you. And we don't simply recruit you. We have to organize a test run first. And try to message the officers and recruiters listed on our guild thread, instead of random people in towns.
And FYI we only accept level 41.

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

EliB
07-31-2014, 03:09 PM
IGN:
-rouge: hornpub(level: 39)
-mage: elib (level: 41)
Looking for a hardcore guild that run elite but also a friendly guild

Recently started playing again about 1 month ago, stopped level 31 patch. Just looking for a guild that knows what they're doing

Serancha
07-31-2014, 03:57 PM
Have a look at Pheonix (click my sig banner) and see if your mage meets requirements, and if we look like a fit for you. Alts are welcome.

Mesti
07-31-2014, 08:44 PM
Join The banished!!! Its a new guild that mainly concentrate on pve n farming... We love to help each other... Join this wonderful n happy guild...

Mesti
07-31-2014, 08:46 PM
Hey, I'm looking for a guild :)
IGN: Vls
Class: Warrior, Level 31 (Leveling up to 41)
Guild Type: Rather PvE, Elite-farming
http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b482/Vlspl/Screenshot_2014-07-27-16-15-09-1_zps51689a3c.png
I have Mythic armor and amulet, buying full set is in progress.
My primary character: Sceunazhel, Rogue, Level 41
Add me and send PM if interested :D
Hello you are good, would you like to join us? The Banished is pretty suit for you ^-^

Tj Shinigami
07-31-2014, 09:16 PM
Guild name-theshinigami

Player name- tjshinigami

Class- all

Type- community based

Info- New guild, shadow hold, shinigami means God of death in English, only active players, inactive player will be kicked, promotions based on lvl, lvl 10 recruiter lvl 25 officer

ClownCake
08-02-2014, 11:38 AM
Guild Name: Black Magic

Mageweeg, Rogueweeg

It is what you make it, all play styles will be encouraged and supported.

Seeking all classes and levels*

Who belongs in Black Magic?
1. Someone that waits the extra second so everyone is in range for the boss kill.
2. Someone who is willing to lend a hand.. without holding out the other.
3. Basically any half decent person..

*Very low level characters might have to demonstrate that their intentions are legit.

Should there be some real interest in building the guild up, a site/message boards will shall promptly follow.

Best Regards,
- weeg/mageweeg

(P.S: The player name "weeg" in Arcane Legends is not mine)

I am interested! Level 21 Mage, age 27. Thank you!

ClownCake
08-02-2014, 01:54 PM
Looking for a swedish guild :)

So do I! :)

abhi.r
08-06-2014, 09:45 AM
Hello all, I'm new to this game and looking for a noob friendly guild.
As on today.. I'm Level 8 Sorcerer
Name:Jaikaveeru
Thank you!

ArcLord
08-07-2014, 05:44 AM
Hey legends,
I'm looking for a guild
IGN: Arclord
Class: Sorcerer lvl 26 (Leveling up to 41)
Guild Type: PvE, Elite-farming and pvp

raphaber
08-10-2014, 06:01 AM
IGN(s):Madixa

Class:Rogue

Type of Guild (Casual, "Hardcore", etc): Twink guild(lvl 14/15)

Other Info. (Screenshot of character with their stats, armor, etc OR just additional info. about yourself): Hi, I am madixa , a rogue twink and my first ever twink, my main character is a mage lvl 41 , and i decided to make this twink, i am really looking for a guild to have fun ,pvp, and be able to gain advice in how to build and progress on my rogue. I thank you for any response and see you soon IG :)

Edgecrusher
08-18-2014, 11:04 PM
Character Name: Grotesquery

Guild Type: Casual - I play daily.

Additional Info: Currently level 21 but levelling quickly. I have many years of experience with MMORPGs. I played World of Warcraft for 7 years and then Runescape for 2.5 years after that. I just recently bought an Asus MeMO Pad 7 inch tablet and immediately fell in love with this game. Hit me up in-game! Happy grinding!

- Grotesquery

TRVPLORDx
08-29-2014, 04:44 PM
IGN(s): TRVPLORDx

Type of Guild (Casual, "Hardcore", etc): Casual and Active; I'm on daily and would like to join a guild whom is mature and enjoyable to be apart of.

This is one of my accounts, I've been playing for a while but yet to have ever join a guild. I'd like to work this account up to cap asap, and enjoy getting there with some help of a guild. Thanks for any consideration.

Pelardon
08-30-2014, 02:58 PM
looking for a guild

IGN: Pelardon (41)

Class: rogue/(alt warrior 16)

Guild type: casual but competitive
where everyone gets along and people can ask for help but aren't drama queens/beggars (pet peeve). So a community I guess?
(also want to do elite runs but none of my past guilds have been down.)

Serancha
08-30-2014, 03:20 PM
Hi Pelardon,

Pheonix is a drama free guild with absolutely no drama or begging allowed. We are a mix of pve and pvp, are a small and tight-knit family that has extensive knowledge about the game. The concept that this guild was built on was that you can call for a team on guild chat and know that anyone who responds will be qualified for any run.

You can see our entry requirements on our guild thread or by clicking my sig banner to reach our website. If this sounds like what you're looking for and you meet the requirements, hit up any recruiter or officer.

letme.dothis.1
09-03-2014, 08:01 PM
SIGN(s): exqses

Type of Guild ( active with elite runners)

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/03/fae671b945c8fa46dfd346b704845a1d.jpg

Amir90
09-04-2014, 08:57 PM
Looking for a Guild

IGN: Amirshadoww
Class: Warrior, Level 31 (full egendary set)
Type of Guild: Active, casual and English speaking)

Dice Knight
09-06-2014, 12:03 PM
Looking for a Guild!

IGN: Diceknight
Class: Rogue, lv12 (and keeps growing)
Type of Guild: Active, Casual, uses English

First of all, the name's Dice Knight or just Dice for short. Although I have a lv10 Rogue, I actually already played the game around 2 years ago when the game was first launched. My character almost reached the level cap but because of some real life problems, I can't continue. After leaving from AL for 2 years, I decided to come and wow, everything has changed. I tried to search for a Guild that'd like to accept me as their member but it seems most of the Guild only accept member with lv30+. After 3 days searching for a Guild to stay, I give up. I decided to go to this thread and maybe I'll be able to find a suitable Guild for me to stay with ^^

I'm not a hardcore gamer who play 5 hours per day to level my character up. I'm that kind of casual gamer who has the goal to actually enjoy the game to the fullest. I'm trying my best to guide new players as well (well my knowledges from 2 years ago still works even now so yeah) though I'm not that useful when it comes to farming location or PvP. I never have reached the level cap and I'm not into PvP that much.

Well, regardless of my experiences as an AL player 2 years ago, I'm stil a casual newb player in AL. I don't know if any Guild would like to take me in as one of their members, but I hope there is a Guild who are willing to accept me inside of their community.

And last but not least, thanks for reading this form! I hope to see you in game! ^^

Java
09-10-2014, 01:01 AM
Dice Knight, we, at The Apocalypse, would love to have you join our family.

And the invitation is extended to anyone who wants a friendly atmosphere and wants to team with helpful and sometimes crazy, cool people.

Contact our GM, Balticwaith...or our officer, Jeobug. Our you can also contact me in game, Coffeegirl aka Horseman War of The Apocalypse.

www.theapocalypsefamily.com
A gaming community, a guild, a family

Serendip
09-10-2014, 09:32 AM
Serendip rogue level 40,5 is searching for (dutch) guild.

Like helping others and beginning doing elite grounds.

GhraakWarrior
09-12-2014, 08:30 AM
IGN(s): Ghraak

Type of Guild: Elite/Casual/ very Active

Other Info:
Strength: 546
Bonus Dmg: 373%
Health: 6030
Damage: 342.6
Dexterity: 28
Dodge: 2.40%
Critical: 7.86%
Int: 92
Mana: 1120
Dps: 385.4
Armor: 2140

Serancha
09-12-2014, 02:07 PM
Hi Ghraak, check out Pheonix and see if it looks like a fit for you. Looks like you meet our stat requirements. We'd just need to have a look at the kill experience :)

We have both a thread in this forum, and a full website, reached by clicking my sig banner, so you can see if it might suit.

siddhant
09-26-2014, 12:41 AM
hi guys i will like to say that absolute(absolute nation)is back recruiting again
lvl:30+
we do elite runs and pvp also contests are almost like every 2week i would say....
if u would like to join contact me ign:lukepvp
or u can comment below ... ty for ur time:)

Raselph
10-01-2014, 10:13 PM
IGN: Killerzeron

guild type
mostly pve
lvl - 41

need a guild which has alot of pve and pvP activity...

Aslanx
10-01-2014, 10:29 PM
Quantum Recruiting L41 seasoned players, please check out our guild page, in the AL Guilds Section. Our rules and requirements are clearly listed. If interested pm me or rage in game.. :)

PaperGangster
10-02-2014, 10:03 PM
IGN: Dirtydoper

Class: The magic one

Type of Guild: PvE grinding!

Other Info: Just finding my footing with this game & have spend most of my time figuring out/ working the market. I've built up a good amount of cash/ loot, so now I'd like to get in to more of the leveling, farming, (ect.) aspect of the game. I'm a pretty avid player so I'm also seeking a decently active/ member count guild.
PM me!
~DD.

ricostupidass
10-09-2014, 08:55 PM
IGN: Ricostupidass (non-plat)
Class: Sorcerer PvE Pure INT
Level: 19 (changing everyday)

I'm 22 , live in South Carolina pretty new player I've only been playing 3 days pretty noob-ish but I'm really hoping & looking for a farming/elite guild to take me under it's wings and teach me the ropes I'm a very active player & quick learner hope to hear from someone soon :)

P.S: I'm willing to delete and make another character if necessary but I'm in love with this class already hopefully it's not a prob

Raselph
10-11-2014, 09:12 AM
Ign Killerzeron

Guild type - pvE

Grins
10-11-2014, 10:51 AM
Nice

Shekneelalot
10-12-2014, 03:38 AM
Guild Name: Satan Angels

Player(s) Name (Who players should contact in-game if they are interested): Shekneelalot(Guild Master), Crazyxxxgf(Recruiter)

Type of Guild (Casual, "Hardcore", etc): Casual (subject to change) - Currently looking for members who can help with tasks of promoting/developing this guild. The direction/type of the guild may change based on majority rule once a respectable amount of members is met.

Seeking What Class(Warrior, Rogue, Sorcerer, or all): All

Other Info: Brand new guild! I have a large some of weapons, items, and money I just need some good dedicated guildies to help with putting it to use!

LockDowns
10-17-2014, 09:38 PM
Guild Name: Satan Angels

Player(s) Name (Who players should contact in-game if they are interested): Shekneelalot(Guild Master), Crazyxxxgf(Recruiter)

Type of Guild (Casual, "Hardcore", etc): Casual (subject to change) - Currently looking for members who can help with tasks of promoting/developing this guild. The direction/type of the guild may change based on majority rule once a respectable amount of members is met.

Seeking What Class(Warrior, Rogue, Sorcerer, or all): All

Other Info: Brand new guild! I have a large some of weapons, items, and money I just need some good dedicated guildies to help with putting it to use!
Hello I am an experienced player but recently restarted my account I see potential in your guild my new main is only level 9 but am I able to join? ign: Farmtank [emoji106] [emoji106]

.no
10-28-2014, 01:16 AM
Hello, I'm a level 10 twink, trying to reach plat tier , currently have 1800 points. I'm looking for a guild, or group that is playing the event this level 10-12.

Name-skelekill
Class-rogue

You can pm me here, or in game-I'm farming essences constantly

Haifer
10-29-2014, 11:32 PM
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/29/358443a387f3eda6fee2665b01c28fdc.jpg
We are looking for dedicated recruiters and members. We are a level 40-41 Elite PVE Farming Guild! New Guild! Come be a part of a growing, friendly, farming guild! Find our guild page to see details about our current guild contest!

CheifR
10-30-2014, 04:05 AM
My current guild (although it's a pretty "up there" guild) is not at all very helpful. I see members being less and less active every day and no one EVER has time to help EVER. (No not financial help) Anyone got any suggestions for guilds I might be interested in?

siddhant
10-30-2014, 04:07 AM
u can join absolute nation lvl35+ we do elite and pvp as well i wont be online for next few hours but here are some list of officers who might be online pm one of them
kkidira
dynimite
trahern
bluetank
alohaman

jesstter
10-31-2014, 09:51 PM
Looking to place 3 newish players in a established guild. Screen name jesstter lvl 28. 413 str and 248 dps. We have a good idea what were doing, but could use some support growing. All of us are veterans of rpg style games, I was a top 5 killer on server 4 of "the hobbit", totally diff gameplay, but gives u a idea of my attention to detail. Mssg in game or reply here if your guild wants a up and coming set of players

Hiuagrav
11-05-2014, 02:53 PM
Guild Name: Protectors of Humanity

Player(s) Name (Who players should contact in-game if they are interested): Hiuagrav

Type of Guild (Casual, "Hardcore", etc): Casual

Seeking What Class (Warrior, Rogue, Sorcerer, or all): All

Other Info. (In process of making website)

Parkus101
11-06-2014, 08:25 PM
IGN(s): Jioraas

Type of Guild (Casual, "Hardcore", etc): Anything

Other Info. (Screenshot of character with their stats, armor, etc OR just additional info. about yourself): New to the game. Level 14 but increasing daily. I Just want to play with some people!

Pollata1246
11-13-2014, 06:16 AM
Infinitx recruiting..need many active players lvl 10+..gm is Pollataa, see the guild thread for more info :)

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?186206-lt-Infinitix-gt

Haifer
11-14-2014, 12:06 AM
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/13/19b87f83af0b5c5d6488ddb6a2de8fa6.jpg

We are looking for new members who want to give the new Planar Tombs a try. If you think you're capable of running these tombs then send me a PM and we will try you out! We will always try to have a party for u to run the tombs! All classes welcome!

Haifer
11-16-2014, 08:37 PM
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/16/8a96e75b48040f126bbb344692ba05cd.jpg

Guild Contest Begins Now!!

Guild Contest Details:

Recruiting Contest!

Rules:

1) All guild members, recruiters & officers excluding myself, the GM and my alternate characters are eligible to win.

2) All members will be granted temporary recruiter promotions during the contest so that you can freely invite new members. Only lvl 36+ players are eligible to join guild. Do not invite anyone that isn't at least level 36+. If you do, that player will be removed from guild and you will not receive a point for getting them to join the guild.

3) After the guild contest all members of the guild who were not previously recruiters will return to the Member guild position except the winners of the contest. Those members will be rewarded with the Recruiter position promotion permanently as a reward for their hard work in the contest.

Contest Scoring System:

1) You will receive (1) point per member that you get to join the guild.

2) I will tally up all the points at the end of the contest and announce the winners. You can however keep up with the scoring yourself by using the guild log and using the scoring system I mentioned. This will allow you to see how well you're doing as well as see how your competition is doing.

Contest Rewards:

1st Place: Grimm Egg & Recruiter Position Promotion

2nd Place: 100k Gold Prize & Recruiter Position Promotion

3rd Place: 50k Gold Prize & Recruiter Position Promotion

Good Luck Everyone!

Pollata1246
11-17-2014, 01:39 PM
=Haifer;1916268]http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/16/8a96e75b48040f126bbb344692ba05cd.jpg

Guild Contest Details:

Recruiting Contest!

Rules:

1) All guild members, recruiters & officers excluding myself, the GM and my alternate characters are eligible to win.

2) All members will be granted temporary recruiter promotions during the contest so that you can freely invite new members. Only lvl 36+ players are eligible to join guild. Do not invite anyone that isn't at least level 36+. If you do, that player will be removed from guild and you will not receive a point for getting them to join the guild.

3) After the guild contest all members of the guild who were not previously recruiters will return to the Member guild position except the winners of the contest. Those members will be rewarded with the Recruiter position promotion permanently as a reward for their hard work in the contest.

Contest Scoring System:

2) I will tally up all the points at the end of the contest and announce the winners. You can however keep up with the scoring yourself by using the guild log and using the scoring system I mentioned. This will allow you to see how well you're doing as well as see how your competition is doing.

Contest Rewards:

Good Luck Everyone! [/QUOTE]

Doesnt that mean u paying and buy in members?

Haifer
11-17-2014, 01:40 PM
=Haifer;1916268]http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/16/8a96e75b48040f126bbb344692ba05cd.jpg

Guild Contest Details:

Recruiting Contest!

Rules:

Contest Scoring System:

Contest Rewards:

Good Luck Everyone!

Doesnt that mean u paying and buy in members?[/QUOTE]
No. It means I'm rewarding members for working hard to recruit members

CheifR
11-17-2014, 02:05 PM
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/16/8a96e75b48040f126bbb344692ba05cd.jpg

Guild Contest Details:

Recruiting Contest!

Rules:

Contest Scoring System:

Contest Rewards:

Good Luck Everyone!
+999999999

Izho
11-19-2014, 04:17 AM
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/19/33526c9af4fe998f093256838ef20eaf.jpg

I specialize in socializing and WT4.
I dont PvP, i dont do Elites.

I need active and social guild. Dont care whether it's lvl 40-41 or lvl 1-41, members need to be chill, laidback, and not so shy.

- Izho

bigrymo
11-19-2014, 03:41 PM
Bigrymo
Warrior
Any type of guild i speak english and i play alot still kinda new but im a fun mature player

bigrymo
11-19-2014, 03:46 PM
Bigrymo
Warrior
Just looking to get better at the game have fun and play with people that enjoy this like i do

Haifer
11-19-2014, 07:12 PM
Bigrymo
Warrior
Just looking to get better at the game have fun and play with people that enjoy this like i do
What level is your warrior?

xutreuqux
11-21-2014, 09:11 PM
Found a guild :)

Aquatika
11-22-2014, 09:47 AM
Need guild
Tybibau
Warrior 41lvl

Appeltjes
11-22-2014, 06:51 PM
I'm looking for a nice and active (chatactive) guild for my lvl 12 alt venomizis which I use for farming lower lvl maps and events :), I hope someone knows/has a cool guild for me to join, if so feel free to pm me on the forums with your ign or guild name, ty in advance appeltjes.

Arkh
11-24-2014, 07:14 PM
Strong 40+ players, pvp or pve, click on my sig to see who we are & our recruitment requirements...

We can adapt a bit recruitment requirements... For exemple if you're a pve player & don't have enough pvp kills, etc.

Cya :)

Pollata1246
11-24-2014, 10:35 PM
I'm looking for a nice and active (chatactive) guild for my lvl 12 alt venomizis which I use for farming lower lvl maps and events :), I hope someone knows/has a cool guild for me to join, if so feel free to pm me on the forums with your ign or guild name, ty in advance appeltjes.
Wanna join Infinitix?

Pollata1246
11-25-2014, 12:44 AM
Lukin for hardcore Elite Pve guild.
Ign- Pollata
Stats-

Need ASAP
Preference- Enigmatic, Elite Runners, etc.

Arkh
11-25-2014, 06:21 AM
Lukin for hardcore Elite Pve guild.
Ign- Pollata
Stats-

Need ASAP
Preference- Enigmatic, Elite Runners, etc.

Considering you're a PVE player u can ask to be recruited in Point Blank with your stats...

U will have to improve your PVE KDR... WE ASK 25 to mage & you're 11.5 only... To be 25 u should be under 1500 deaths with 35K kills... But we have tanks who do their job in PB, u should improve your PVE KDR easily with us... :)

stragaxxxx
11-28-2014, 02:15 PM
ign: stragaxxxx
current lv : 41 capped
no mythic armor
pve kills : 12.5k
weapon : magmatic claymore of asssult

looking for a guild that does elite runs regularly i will follow all rules

Norelation
12-02-2014, 02:56 AM
Ign: Norelation

Stats:http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/01/69a6c0e2ad2d54a9f2b4b000023ff4f6.jpg

Looking for a PVE guild to do tomb runs and hit the level cap, then do elite runs and what not. I play actively relative to other peoples activity. If people are doing things, I'm doing things. If no one does things, I'll quit and have some tea.

Norelation
12-02-2014, 03:42 AM
Weird posting issues, please delete.

Boramiir
12-10-2014, 10:40 PM
Hello, everyone... I am looking for a PVE guild with active members who aren't afraid to delve into the deepest dungeon, scale the walls of a demonic fortress, or go circles in a haunted mine. I'm not looking to be carried or given hand-outs. I'm simply a new player who wants to be involved in a good group of people.

That said...

IGN: Boramiir
Level: 17

Also.. I can't seem to add a screen shot to my posts. I am using a Samsung Galaxy S5. Any help will be extremely appreciated.

Thank you!

whizzyrich
12-15-2014, 05:22 PM
Looking for a small newbie guild with mature, polite, well mannered players. No pressure or profanity. Just want to run PvE together when online, share information, and have some fun. I'm active but not all that serious. Here are my stats.

Haifer
12-15-2014, 05:28 PM
Looking for a small newbie guild with mature, polite, well mannered players. No pressure or profanity. Just want to run PvE together when online, share information, and have some fun. I'm active but not all that serious. Here are my stats.
Good luck in your search for a guild :)

whizzyrich
12-15-2014, 06:08 PM
No kidding. I'm sure the nice players have long since left. But who knows, there may be one well mannered person left playing this app. ☺

Viziam
12-16-2014, 09:15 PM
IGN(s):
Viziam

Class:
Rogue 41

Looking for a PvE high level farming guild. Preferably top 15 like Elite Runners!

I'm Canadian on west coast. I've been playing 2 weeks. I'm very active player. I'm looking for a Quality guild that doesn't do random invites. A guild that PTs together most of the time.. So don't contact me if that's not your guild. Thanks.

I'm currently using tanky build that doesn't get 1 shot in syrillax fights..

Haifer
12-16-2014, 09:17 PM
IGN(s):
Viziam

Class:
Rogue 41

Looking for a PvE high level farming guild

I'm Canadian on west coast. I'm very active player. I'm looking for a Quality guild that doesn't do random invites. A guild that PTs together most of the time.. So don't contact me if that's not your guild. Thanks.
What lvl are you?

Haifer
12-16-2014, 09:18 PM
IGN(s):
Viziam

Class:
Rogue 41

Looking for a PvE high level farming guild

I'm Canadian on west coast. I'm very active player. I'm looking for a Quality guild that doesn't do random invites. A guild that PTs together most of the time.. So don't contact me if that's not your guild. Thanks.
Nevermind, now it says 41. Odd... lol

Speetz13
12-21-2014, 07:45 PM
IGN: Speetz

Rogue

Looking for a guild that has something more than casual, but not able to play like I used to with WoW or other MMOs (12 hours a day, 120-150 hours a week, etc) but I do take my gaming quite seriously and if I could would love to play a min of an hour a day with weekend sessions lasting much, much longer. As far as skill goes, if I don't know how, I will soon. I love learning and accomplishment. AL is what I like the most right now as far as MMOs available to me in the near future (I can play on my iPod touch, mobile once I have a new phone, and it does not take as much memory and is of a different style than O&C Online which is basically WoW mobile) please get at me in game or through the forums as I use Tapatalk (which is rad if you haven't already DLed it)

I am in my mid twenties but don't mind playing with serious yet mature people who are younger (or older) than myself. I most of all just want fun, but serious playing is fun for me, which can take some maturity. I despise internet/gaming trolls and bullies.

You give me the guild, the people, the environment, I'll give you my best badasseryness!!! :D

Playing PL AL and more from STS since 2009!

novasuyanto
12-25-2014, 03:46 AM
IGN : Baturaden
Class : Sorcerer
Type of Guild : Locked Hunters
Others info : The Mage Speed Runner.

Guild name : Elite Hunters Indonesia
Players name : - Baturaden (Sorcerer)
- Ahmadt (Sorcerer)
- Asijaozuki (Sorcerer)
- and others.
Seeking What Class : All
Others info :
- How to find Locked mininum 30 pcs per day? Join now. ( Only Indonesian Player)

https://m.facebook.com/groups/760608770672761?ref=bookmark

chrizplague
12-25-2014, 04:39 AM
IGN:Chrizplague

Looking for a farm guild that is very active and won't mind giving some tips on farming. I'll be glad to share my ideas as well for guild and be glad to help anyone, but won't guarantee a success but not disappointing run :p I will be checking this once in awhile so be ready for a quick reply back. Thanks!

chrizplague
12-25-2014, 04:40 AM
Level 41 warrior xD forgot about my level lol

Spankathon
01-05-2015, 02:51 PM
IGN: Spankathon
Class / Lvl: 13 Sorc

Just looking for a guild that does tombs and other pve stuff. My activity is only limited by boredom and it's getting quite high with the seeming lack of interaction between players in zones.

Speetz13
01-08-2015, 12:03 PM
So I have some ideas but any leveling guilds out there am that are active and friendly? The community in this game is a lot less friendly since I stopped playing a few years ago, now playing iOS til I find a CPU. Thanks for any replys!!!! Just wanting groups to runs or even dailies and haunlets and whatnot. Lvl22 (? I think lol) rouge

Speetz13
01-08-2015, 12:08 PM
Also looking for a guild that can maybe help show so some ropes considering it's been a long time and get me more back in the groove after hitting a few levels up basically solo

Tynan Gramm
01-09-2015, 12:29 AM
IGN: Furryguyone
Class: sorcerer lvl 41
Type of guild: farming/ elite farming
I'm an active player on the east cost who would to do more farming. I'm looking for a guild that is active and friendly.
pm me in game

Josip Crncic
01-10-2015, 03:56 PM
IGN: Strujaa

Class: warrior/pve

Type of Guild:
pve guild,
active leaders,
good knowledge of bosses,
members with brain :chuncky:
not hardcore guild, i wont be online at 6pm bcs you say so but i'll be active daily

Other Info: I'm oldschool WoW player, 28yrs old from Croatia.
My only goal when I started this game was to play it without a guild and have fun,
but after I died soooo many times bcs of low iq party members I decided to search for a guild.
Here's me and my companion, I think I'll start saving for Nexus bcs of that mana regen, most guides I red recommended it.

http://s4.postimg.org/uv65olxwd/333.png

C ya, thanks.

inkredible
01-14-2015, 11:07 PM
Deviant Misfits PM me via forum

refilled
01-15-2015, 08:52 PM
I make an new guild thread!!! Thanks to INKREDIBLE VERY MUCH!!

Lachesis
01-16-2015, 12:55 PM
Hi,

I would like to know if there are any adult only guilds.

ryanbendijo
01-19-2015, 09:23 AM
IGN: Shabkillah

CLASS: Rouge level 12

TYPE OF GUILD: Im looking for PVP guild type and members that are good and friendly and always there for you when you need them. Many guilds are recruiting me, but i only joined 4 of them and stay for an hour and leave for a reason. Anyway, my rouge is not that PERFECT ROUGE just like others (a killing machine). but i am trying my best to be one of the BEST ROUGE a guild ever wanted. I maybe a CHOOSY guild finder, but im not CHOOSY in GUILD NAME (like others) LoL
Btw, Im from Philippines, 24 years old and a mature enough of Team plays and etc. (was playing dota since 2008 "Support/Carry" role) I will be Online now in AL until i dropped. LoL See yah!

Speetz13
01-22-2015, 10:27 PM
So I have kind of changes what I am looking for

IGN Speetz

Rogue

Level 25

Looking for a casual guild as I play a lot of different games and tho AL is my main or, I dabble in other mmos from time to time and single player games (all iOS tho lol) and just want a group who is willing to have a fringe player until I have a CPU. I have a lot goin on irl on top of it so I don't have one (among other things) but I am now single and Currently working part time so do play often. If interested just let me know in game as I check that waaaay more than here. Thanks in advance and stay cool! :)

savaage
01-29-2015, 04:08 AM
Ign: Mastertejako
Class: mage
Type of guild: pve(running elite maps preferred)
Brief info: legendary user with build for pve and farming elites.
Pets: wurmtongue, kettle, ethyl , etc.

Arkh
01-30-2015, 12:30 PM

<Point Blank> is a familial guild mostly playing elite PVE ranked number 10 in TOP 50 guild.
We're the 2nd most active guild of arcane legend with 85% of our 880 members connected last 30 days.

if u globally fit with this (If you're exclusively a PVE player, u don't need to reach PVP stats) :

click on my signature to have more info about <point blank> and to get the list of our officers & recruiters. :)

TheComboKid
02-01-2015, 05:00 PM
hey all. I recently moved from Pocket Legends to Arcane legends and I'm loving every moment of it. But now I've reached Kraag and there's barely any players in the dungeons(or whatever you call them). I'm looking for an active PvE guild with lots of members because I get bored easily. #Noticemesenpai

Leambow
02-01-2015, 07:31 PM
Join enigmatic we are hardcore elite farmers

Leambow
02-01-2015, 07:35 PM
Add me ingame
Ign: leambow

Aquatika
02-08-2015, 12:54 PM
Aquatika
Rogue
41 lvl
Looking
Guild for elites

Arkh
02-12-2015, 04:24 AM
hey all. I recently moved from Pocket Legends to Arcane legends and I'm loving every moment of it. But now I've reached Kraag and there's barely any players in the dungeons(or whatever you call them). I'm looking for an active PvE guild with lots of members because I get bored easily. #Noticemesenpai

Hi kid,

<Point Blank> is the 5th biggest guild in TOP 50 guilds with 900 members...

Click here to see who we are & our recruitment requirements :

<Point Blank> Official Thread (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?181480-lt-Point-Blank-gt)

Cya :)

Aquatika
Rogue
41 lvl
Looking
Guild for elites

Hi Aquatika,

This is our rogue recruitment requirements (if you're only a PVE player, don't look PVP stats) :

If your rogue is near this, click on my signature to get our officers & recruiters list

Cya ingame :)

Ballgame
02-19-2015, 10:22 PM
IGN(s): Ballgamewar

Type of Guild: Casual/Farming

Casual adult looking for a "Mature" clan for farming and limited events. Preferably no foul language and no drama.

Alafonta
02-24-2015, 12:16 PM
Thank you for creating this thread! It makes searching for the right guild so much easier. As I'm fairly new to Arcane Legends (of 2 weeks) and transitioning from Pocket Legends (where I was obsessed with a perfect KDR), I am looking for a guild with the similar goal of getting max kills while maintaining zero deaths. I saw a thread from a guild regarding this when I first started but have been unable to find that thread again. Thank you for any help that you may provide!

IGN(s): AndymarcMD

Type of Guild (Casual, "Hardcore", etc): Hardcore PvE max kills, zero deaths guild

Other Info: currently level 19 with 13k kills and 0 deaths. Slowly leveling while soloing maps for max kills.

griokadib
02-25-2015, 01:36 PM
Guild name:Pro Hunters
Gm:Griokadib

Type of guild:Helpfull,do elite easy ,normal ,rare hard

We recruit all:mage war ,rogue
If wanna join tell griokadib,superkemy,toretobg,ascostyle

Risend
03-06-2015, 10:05 AM
IGN(s): Risend

Type of guild: Australian based

Other info: I just started playing AL last week and I am currently lvl 25

Derrickcmack
03-07-2015, 01:10 AM
Username: Derrickcmack

Guild: Thelegendofzelda

I am a level 40 warrior and I'm excepting all members of arcane legends to join my guild..everyone under level 30 will be automatically made a recruiter,anyone level 30 and above will be made officer..I am a friendly guild master and am looking for more members so I may have a ffriendly guild where players can help each other with missions and leveling up..just add me and ask to join guild and you will be added immediately..I'm on randomly everyday but am always on from 9pm cst till 1am cst

ThThank you so much and hope to be fighting by your sides soon

Kyle Holmes
03-12-2015, 10:59 AM
Ign :- Donkyle
Class :- warrior
Type of guild :- i'm looking for a guild that does runs for lvling and collecting equipments, im lvl 23 at the moment but that will change when i get back on. Ohh and one more thing ill prob do pvp when i hit cap. Ill be on all day today

Numinus
04-24-2015, 12:57 PM
does anyone if it is possible - i have my first character lvl 41 who i started a guild, i want to have my second character in the guild- but when i invite the second character (who obviously isnt logged into play) it says "no such character" i'd like both my characters to have access to the guild hall, how do i invite/get the second character into the guild ??

Serancha
04-24-2015, 01:44 PM
You need another account.

So make a temporary character on a second email address and then log it in on another device or PC. Then you can invite that toon, make it a recruiter, then use it to invite your alt that's on the same account as your main. Then you can delete the second account or whatever.

Or invite a friend to temporarily join the guild and have them invite your alt. That's probably easier.

Mikel Gunawan
04-25-2015, 06:17 AM
Guild Name : Energy
Contact : Stryv (Master), Exodic, Shaneex, Tleeoo, Animeshon, Anorendir, Ebargo
Seeking all class lvl 20+. prioritizing lvl 40+

Anyseee
04-29-2015, 07:29 PM
IGN: Anyseee

type: casual
other: just starting out, looking for friendly people who help new folks learn the game :)

Trikzy
05-02-2015, 12:19 PM
IGN(s): Daemonshow

Type of Guild: Looking for a regular chilling guild, mainly farming and elite farming. Going to pvp when Im capped and decent gear enough for pvp.

Other Info: I am currently level 22 by the time this post is posted, but Im very eager to get to the cap level so levelling up is my priority no.1 at the moment. I am rogue with quite good gear and stats. Currently Im using malison as my pet, but when I have decided which pet to buy, Ill change malison either for dovabear, blinky, yowie or some other pet. And as said, I will pvp once Im capped.

Arcanee
06-08-2015, 06:15 PM
Ign-Albinobull
Looking for a all around guild
Lvl 30 warrior with pve 49000+ kills

Nikolordi
07-15-2015, 06:37 PM
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/07/15/68db78be0ffa9e3d057764e7649bed60.jpg
Looking for guild that will help in elites

Lähetetty minun GT-S7710 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

xxstlucious
07-21-2015, 02:52 PM
Guild Name: Tomb Raiders Inc

Xxstlucious
Usafeus
Conillamarie
Kingcorny
Erieldelgado

We have a mix of all groups including elite and e.g. players.

Seeking players lvl 5+. All skill levels. All classes.

Other Info. (You may put a link to your guild website or your guild forum here):

TRI Official Forum
KiK Public Hastag: #TombRaidersInc

Forum link: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?252712-TRI-Official-Forum-(-tombraidersinc)

tellko
07-29-2015, 07:16 AM
ign: nightsis
class: rogue
type: casual pve,farming,elite,pvp...etc

hi, i would like to join a friendly guild for some arcane fun.
please leave a pm.
here are my stats: http://picpaste.com/2015_07_29_06.13.52-WlXrwEBf.png

Frag Sandwich
08-01-2015, 07:45 PM
IGNs: Fraggernaut, Fraggimus

Classes: Warrior (Fraggernaut), Sorcerer (Fraggimus)

Type of Guild: Casual please! Hopefully with players who actually interact with each other.

Other Info: Fairly new to AL. Just looking for a friendly group of people to goof of with. I'm willing to compete in events but am much more comfortable going at my own pace.

krazii
08-02-2015, 08:20 PM
ign: krazouge, krazzior, Krazocerer
class: rogue (46), warrior (46), sorcerer (42)
type: Causal / Elite Hardcore, Farming, pve, questing

Hello, I'm an experienced player who has played PL and SL (maxed out all classes with full elite gear). I'm looking for a mature guild with no whining, begging, complaining, or general drama. I like to help others and generally run with focused players. I am looking for some good fun.

Leave message here or pm me in game,

Kraz

marsu4u
08-04-2015, 02:03 AM
Guild Name: Twist

Player(s) Name (Who players should contact in-game if they are interested): Marsuu / Critiiic / or any member you see around will be recruiter.

Type of Guild (Casual, "Hardcore", etc): All kindz XD.

Seeking What Class (Warrior, Rogue, Sorcerer, or all): Any class lvl 25+.

Other Info. (You may put a link to your guild website or your guild forum here): Many Many guild events where ocan win stuff.

Aizen Sousuke
08-04-2015, 03:21 AM
IGN: Friotacha
Type of Guild: Casual and hardcore
Other Info: Endgame lvl 46 & max out

marsu4u
08-09-2015, 12:51 PM
Use this thread to post if you are looking for a guild OR guilds looking for players.

RULES:

NO bad language
ONLY used to look for a guild (or guild looking for players)
Follow ToS
NO conflicts on this thread

To players that are seeking for a guild, please post in the following format:

To guilds that are seeking for players, please post in the following format:

***Guilds who are interested in someone should use the Private Message function to contact potential recruits and discuss membership. This also applies to players who are interested in joining a guild.***

Player(s) Name (Who players should contact in-game if they are interested): Marsuu / officers (in guild thread) / any player that is lvl 30+ in our guild currently.

Type of Guild (Casual, "Hardcore", etc): Casual PVE guild

Seeking What Class (Warrior, Rogue, Sorcerer, or all): All

Other Info. (You may put a link to your guild website or your guild forum here): http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?255390-lt-Twist-gt-Guild-Thread!

SolarBlitz
08-17-2015, 05:36 PM
GN(s): SolarBlitz

Class: Sorcerer

Type of Guild: Casual maybe some competition play when Im more experienced.

Other Info: New player who is very interested in playing. Im always trying to better myself for team play and am active as much as I can be.

tonitopsz
08-24-2015, 10:21 AM
Lookin for guild. lvl44 rogue

Tynan Gramm
08-24-2015, 10:08 PM
Sorcerer lvl41
Looking for a pve guild

Serancha
08-24-2015, 10:55 PM
There should be a new thing on here "auto-levelled 41 or manual-levelled 41"

marsu4u
08-30-2015, 04:00 PM
We are looking for active, chill and fun players with a good vibe who are level 30 or higher.

Guild Thread for more Info: spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?255390-lt-Twist-gt-Guild-Thread! (www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?255390-lt-Twist-gt-Guild-Thread!)

Tynan Gramm
09-02-2015, 08:08 AM
Lvl 42 mage with 38k kills

subho
09-10-2015, 03:18 AM
The Examples

Guys help us nd be a example!We accept any level players!

Guild name: The Examples
GM: Hackerprince
Present GM: Subhococ

Officers: Jssicalba,Paasakrera,Surajit,Batsydude,Betaal,Cade tzaid,Lonenight,Mohiit,Nehacutie,Maverickworm,Scau irebo,Sparkstorm,Thedarknessro,Mrzhearaguh.

Ping us to be a part of our guild!We rule, conquer in PvP nd PVE both!

Primary language in guildchat : English

Clash hard guys!!!

subho
09-10-2015, 03:22 AM
ign?
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

widowdbywar
09-19-2015, 01:00 PM
Guild Name: Chaosss

Style: Hardcore with friendly unsnobby atmosphere.

Head Officer Janathebest

Freind/private message for invite...Widowdbywar/Janathebest
Lvl 30+ serious players must read and write English well...USA players preferred but required.... Any adult players lvl 46 paragon and planeswalker with 15k ap..plz freind me and be patient I will consider you for..possible officer ...I ask for 2 week loyalty first must be helpful and polite ..plz do not call fellow gamers Noobs and such...thank you it reflects badly on us and makes us look like snobby leaderboard endgame guilds..

Rules ...One time warning then auto permanent kick.....

1) No begging....No pity begging example...I just got scammed etc etc..no ttolerance at all!

2) No guild hopping...first offense a warning followed by a kick if done a second time...we want fully dedicated players...Loyal to us only...If you do by chance have other toons in other guilds please keep it to yourself do not talk about it in guild chat officer chat or...in plain chat.

4) No cussing....in guild chat ...some abbreviations are ok like..lmao ..wth... Wtf...please do not use language that's racial or discriminatory..

5) Help when u can... Also learn to map solo with random players...if not many ppl online ..that way u can still do your maps..just beware some outside players are rude...and also may try recruiting you... Just turn your chat box off when random mapping ..cuts out the nonsense.. Don't expect guild to get your APs or lvl your toons up... 90% of this game can be done by random mapping..just takes patience...

6) Be patient with other guildies... Rushing ppl isn't necessary.... If you can't be patient you don't need to be here..

7) No perving what soever....No death threats.. No drama at all....

8) Have fun and make suggestions ..to us on game.. Thank you all ..Your master...Widowdbywar

widowdbywar
09-19-2015, 01:06 PM
IGN(s) Chaosss

Classes/ any lvl 30+

Type: Hardcore/ polite non noob calling..non/snobbish

Message me here if interested at this link
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/member.php?141544-widowdbywar

yeldarbroz
09-28-2015, 10:55 AM
<Believers Code>

Guild type: Christian!

Seeking: all classes, all levels!

Our forum page:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?261066-lt-Believers-Code-gt-official-guild-thread

xxstlucious
09-29-2015, 01:57 AM
Guild Name:
Tomb Raiders Inc.

Xxstlucious, Usafeus, Ofacetious, Conillamarie, Kingcorny, Princesshaven, Xxwintersxx, infamousbeast, and Skyasthehigh.

All types.

Mainly warriors but all classes welcome.

Tomb Raiders Inc. Forum: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?252712-TRI-Official-Forum-(-tombraidersinc)

sworddye
10-05-2015, 09:05 PM
Ign: sworddye
Type: a friendly English speaking group,that helps each other in boss fights n goes farming

Blackkhole
10-06-2015, 02:32 PM
Hell everybody my name is Deadlykila im 33 and im looking for a guild that helps and is pretty good

Verochka
10-09-2015, 02:39 PM
IGN(s): Verichka

Type of Guild (Casual, "Hardcore", etc): Casual/Adult

Other Info About Myself: I'm new to the game. I've a dry humor and am kind of a smartass. I'm in this for the fun. I don't do cliches and that bs stuff. I've done enough of that epeen crap in WoW and what not. I merely want some socialization between boredoms. Most of what I say is facetious. So believe me. Or don't. Don't hit me up just because you need people in your guild. I know how to quit a guild. I want a guild with a solid identity. If you think you'd like to add another guildmate to your guild, give me some consideration, and I'll see what kind of spine tingling things I can bring to your guild. Thanks!

Goldzap
10-21-2015, 08:25 AM
Hi my IGN is Goldzap. I am currently a lv 15 sorceror that is looking to join a guild. I will love to join a fun, active guild that is also very into the game. Message me in the game if there are any spots open in your guild!

elusivefox
10-30-2015, 12:39 PM
Myticarcane recruiting lvls15+
We do pvp elites mostly
We will b working up to a lvl 30+ guild gradually
5lvls a wk
Trust loyalty respect
We r a nice based community
With lotsa guild events.gm arcaneindiana

MeDaddy
11-01-2015, 05:29 PM
<Born In Darkness> recruiting active players lvl 20+ ! We are a new guild dedicated to anyone willing to play a good game with good people! Come join us to grind lvls , gold, pets, gear, elite runs, dragkin teeth, Insignias etc.
Message us here or in game if interested. All ages allowed.
Master- Gidthekidoooo
Officer-Medaddy
Recruiter-Marosok
Recruiter- Draakul.

fastmoney
11-04-2015, 12:27 AM
Ing: fastmoneyx

Sorc

Farming guild

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/11/03/ccb9a8646604ce8a6cc9278283945c26.jpg

My experience with elite maps could use work... but i feel like i have tons of potential ... thanks guys for taking the time to check me out... pm here

Twinsies
11-11-2015, 04:09 AM
IGN(s):
Twinsies

Class:
Rogue

Need hardcore pve. Run elite aps and farming arena.

I have a lvl 41 rogue that I need to get aps for and also would like to run arena to farm with a guild pt. I am a full mythic rogue. Just looking for some help.

Mystik
11-17-2015, 01:47 PM
143425IGN::Mystzzz
Lv 46 Rouge
Looking for a casual farming guild that occasionally Farms eggs as well as arena

Arcanedragon
11-17-2015, 05:24 PM
[QUOTE=avikk;2303205]Try deviant misfits. http:// www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?203962-lt-Deviant-Misfits-gt-Strong-and-Proud-quot-We-aim-to-misbehave-quot-T3-2-years-oldIf you can keep requirements, feel free to pm me ign:nottmagical.

Also entry fees is 1000k, nah not really.

Also you have a lot of big words in your post, I know nott what meaning is.

D/m is all casual, adult hardcore type of guild. Loads of free weird group hugs in guildhall, which result in someone's inventory getting spammed with Orc stuff.

First time i saw avikk use not instead of nott lol.

Emaxro
12-09-2015, 01:41 PM
Ign : Emaxro.... Im new in AL (15 days ago i started) im lvl 25 now ... I look for a community based guild with nice and friendly players. Ty

Hexcast
12-22-2015, 06:48 AM
IGN(s):Hexcast

Class:Sorcerer

Type of Guild (Casual,Active and uses kik, line or any other messenger app to chat with guildies when not in game.also has to have a actual earn ur rank system not like most guilds were they make everyone a recruiter.plus lastly must have weekly inactive member removal.

Currently LV:18 Atm i am very Active Respectful and i dont mind helping people out on quests.i would upload a screenshot but it wont let me do that on mobile.

Serancha
12-22-2015, 05:53 PM
IGN(s):Hexcast

Class:Sorcerer

Type of Guild (Casual,Active and uses kik, line or any other messenger app to chat with guildies when not in game.also has to have a actual earn ur rank system not like most guilds were they make everyone a recruiter.plus lastly must have weekly inactive member removal.

Currently LV:18 Atm i am very Active Respectful and i dont mind helping people out on quests.i would upload a screenshot but it wont let me do that on mobile.

Weekly inactive removal is going to be next to impossible to find in this game. There is no way to see the last time someone logged in, so unless the GM is on 24/7 and doing nothing but watching the guild online list and writing down every member who logs in, there's no way for them to know who is active or not. Most guilds clean out a couple of months after each expansion, when they can see who has not yet levelled. However, this only works for end-game guilds which you have some levelling up to do for.

Elleabridges
01-13-2016, 08:44 AM
Hi I'm guild master of legendary arcanists. We would love to have you. Register at legendary.gamerlaunch.com and I will send you an invite.
Auntellea

Huge
01-19-2016, 06:11 PM
Hello all,

I'm Tim looking to join a fun English speaking guild.

I'm looking for a knowledgeable warrior guild withe both pvp and pve sides.

I'm level 17 and am ready for the guild life.. I have returned after a year and I'm ready to get serious..

My name is HugePvpness message me and let me know about your guild

Iuxor
01-19-2016, 06:43 PM
I'm ready to get serious..

My name is HugePvpness message me

Comedy tho.... :D
Amusing name.

Elleabridges
01-22-2016, 08:17 AM
Come check us out. Www.Legendary.gamerlaunch.com register then join site and I will invite you. Ing auntellea

Joey Love
01-28-2016, 03:33 PM
Are you interested in joining an all adult guild, then look no further. All are welcome. Weather you are a new to AL or a seasoned vet, we have a great home for you. I (Dedagain is my in game name) started Morbid Angel with one intention, to create a guild where adult gamers can come and play with other adult gamers. This does not mean I do not like kids (I have 4 of my own) and most of the other members also have kids, it just means I want to game with people I can hold a conversation with and that are on the same mental level. If you're tired of all the drama most of the guilds on AL have and interested in joining, you can send me an in game pm, Line or kik. Same name for all Dedagain

Players - All types of players are welcome PVE, PVP, Farmers, Elite runners and just those that want to hang out.

Guild Goals - Create a fun gaming environment for adult gamers.

Guild Rules - Have Fun and enjoy yourself.

Note to New Arcane Legends players - Guild members will gladly help you at their convenience. Just remember they are also here to game and sometimes they have their own quests to do. Feel free to ask in guild chat for help at any time.

Requirements - No level restriction
We have a total of 25 Members so far and we are growing daily. Everyone in the guild is extremely helpful and is always glad to help.
We hope to hear from you.

Joey Love
01-29-2016, 09:16 AM
Check out our guild. Very new guild.. Morbid Angel - Adults only... 25 members

Japutra
02-01-2016, 07:51 PM
Join us Bro at China Armdadilo Guild

HeftyWood
02-06-2016, 08:21 PM
Looking for an elite guild. I'm a level 46 mage with 877 dps. I'm very active and have line!

Sent from my C6725 using Tapatalk

Elleabridges
02-10-2016, 11:38 AM
Legendary Arcanists is open to active players! Check us out at legendary.gamerlaunch.c o m
Ing
Auntellea
Mrsellea

Vandslaux
02-15-2016, 12:16 AM
IGN(s): Vanderslaux

Class: Lv 41 Rogue

Type of Guild: "Hardcore" casual, a guild that isn't crazy hardcore but still does elite runs, dungeon grinds, and stuff like that

Other info: I understand if this I'd a deterrent, but I am a lv 41 booster. I'm a bit more experienced than my 500 PvE kills would suggest. I have 502 dex and 564.4 dps.

The easiest way to recruit me would be to send me an invite.

Voidthemadness
02-17-2016, 12:17 AM
IGN(s): Voidthemad

Type of Guild (Casual, "Hardcore", etc): Any. I am looking to have a leveling/farming active crew. Still building my gears and gold for pets.

Other Info. (Screenshot of character with their stats, armor, etc OR just additional info. about yourself): I just came back from more than a year's vacation. Got busy after the Elondrian Event, back when the bears were given as pets circa 2014. Still working my way to Level 46 (almost there).

Basically looking for a new group where I can join leveling/farming as I build my 43++ warrior. You can send me a message here or in-game so we can discuss.

karaselt
03-20-2016, 02:00 PM
IGN(s):Karaselt

Looking for an english speaking guild with a guildhall and lvl 40+ parties, more hardcore than not, I'd like to be a part of an active guild.

I'm Lv 41 at the moment, close to 42. I just started 2 weeks ago, I haven't used any plat yet, that should give you an idea of how active I am... and here is a screenie of me.148972

Please pm me with offers, I am currently in a bad, inactive guild, so I will have to leave it to join yours.

blakens
03-21-2016, 09:58 PM
IGN(s):sherafina
Class:rogue
Type of guild:hardcore

Lovedarkangel
03-29-2016, 02:30 PM
IGN:Lovedarkangel
Class:Rogue (lvl 46)
And a active guild

Marcin Bugaj
04-09-2016, 07:45 AM
,hello im looking for active pve guild

Mage 48lvl

Im playing AL 2y.

Ign Bugaczek

Pm here or in game

Wysłane z mojego I213 przy użyciu Tapatalka

stillzrealist
04-26-2016, 05:09 PM
im looking for elite runs guild pref shuyal + and lv 46 +
Mage lvl 52 ( working on cap )
IGN stillzealist
active daily
send me frwind rewquest or reply many tys

fb132
05-10-2016, 07:06 PM
I am looking for a guild, I am only a level 15 Mage (working on getting it higher of course).
IGN Tauisket
active daily

PM here or in game

Elleabridges
05-24-2016, 06:44 AM
Check us out at legendary.gamerlaunch.com

Hekkau
05-28-2016, 08:51 AM
IGN(s): Sodasenpai

Class: Rogue (twink) lv 13

Type of Guild (Casual, "Hardcore", etc): looking for a relaxed yet fun pvp guild, preferably for lower lvl pvp

new to aa pvp old to pve. Want to have some fun

Di27
06-06-2016, 01:25 AM
IGN(s): Genevene

Type of Guild (Casual, "Hardcore", etc): regular elite runs

Seoemase Ron
06-07-2016, 09:03 AM
Guild Name - RISE OF NATION

GM - Seoemase.
Officers - Majinvineet , Goblinq , Ellff
Recruiter's - Richwarx , Epicrit , shirabane , Cheviii , Ceopaon

Type of Guild - PVE & PVP (INDIAN & MULTINATIONAL)

Seeking What Class - All Class

Other Info - http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?279763-lt-RISE-OF-NATION-gt-Official-Guild-Thread&highlight=rise+nation

Neisser Moya
06-08-2016, 12:47 AM
IGN: Kaskades
Looking for a friendly family with people alway ready to run elites and helpful friends to answer questions.

Elleabridges
06-09-2016, 03:00 PM
Check us out. We are a fun friendly active guild. We always have events and competition. This week we have a competition to win 300k for first place with 2nd, 3rd, n 4th place to. Check us out legendary.gamerlaunch.com
Master auntellea
Officers... lostfoxy, mrodd, biihalt, drogondevil

Shairman
06-17-2016, 12:11 PM
Name of guild - Value

Guild Master: Shairman
Officer: Alphasucks, Domagic, Hauzicabal and Agyla

Type of guild: PvE ( Asian and Multinational)

Seeking - All Classes

Value is a new Guild. I mean a new family. We want to build family here. We welcome you from any country to participate. Imagine if different countries, cultures and languages, hunt together. Certainly in the Guild. However, We limit only lvl 38+ who can join. If you are interested to join. Please pm me (Shairman) or the officers. Thanks :)

Black Dragon
06-21-2016, 08:05 PM
Guild Name - Black Dragon

GM - Qweenzy
Officers - Eyamat, Fiebacati and Tanamus
Recruiters - Lafaele, xferrizx, Tiyak, Mayetta, Anathana, Frostcorcerey, xseventyseven, Blinc, Keeganrayne, Ladyjinxs, Monksbank, Niccodeemus, Noahnoob,

Type of Guild - Friendly and helpful multicultural guild

Seeking What Class - All is welcome (level 25+)

luka4kaza
07-01-2016, 01:06 PM
Hello Everyone
I am a new player in AL and am looking for an english speaking guild (I am from India and i dont feel comfortable if i cant understand the language in the chat)

IGN(s):Kashigaye (lvl 10)

Class:Rogue

Type of Guild (Casual, "Hardcore", etc):Any friendly English speaking guild that is willing to teach me stuffs around AL

Other Info.:I have played many MMOs in my life and now i came to Arcane legends. I write stories as my hobby so i have a tendency to talk a lot and i mean a LOT. I hope i will prove as a valuable guild member ^_^

Joyliah
07-11-2016, 12:39 PM
IGN(s): Joyliah

Type of Guild (Casual, "Hardcore", etc): Semi-Casual/Hardcore - looking for a guild that's fun, easy going/laid back, yet serious about being active and growing. With players that aren't into drama, helpful, and log in at least a few times a week (but not strict about daily logging because RL still takes priority).

Other Info. (Screenshot of character with their stats, armor, etc OR just additional info. about yourself): Am a new player that started a few days ago. Because I liked the game so much, went ahead and spent plat to boost my level.

Current Stats ->
Level: 47
Armor/Weapons - (all lvl 46 gear) Excavated Daggers of Potency (also have Beetleborn Stinger of Security); Skeleton Mask of Brutality; Skeleton Skins of Will and Insecticide Hauberk of Force; Excavated Shadow Ring of Potency; Excavated Shadow Amulet of Potency
Pet: Have a few but mainly using an Arcane Dreary - lvl 46

Elleabridges
07-11-2016, 03:16 PM
We would welcome you. Check out our website legendary.gamerlaunch.com
My ign is auntellea

IGN(s): Joyliah

Type of Guild (Casual, "Hardcore", etc): Semi-Casual/Hardcore - looking for a guild that's fun, easy going/laid back, yet serious about being active and growing. With players that aren't into drama, helpful, and log in at least a few times a week (but not strict about daily logging because RL still takes priority).

Other Info. (Screenshot of character with their stats, armor, etc OR just additional info. about yourself): Am a new player that started a few days ago. Because I liked the game so much, went ahead and spent plat to boost my level.

Current Stats ->
Level: 47
Armor/Weapons - (all lvl 46 gear) Excavated Daggers of Potency (also have Beetleborn Stinger of Security); Skeleton Mask of Brutality; Skeleton Skins of Will and Insecticide Hauberk of Force; Excavated Shadow Ring of Potency; Excavated Shadow Amulet of Potency
Pet: Have a few but mainly using an Arcane Dreary - lvl 46

Joyliah
07-11-2016, 06:40 PM
We would welcome you. Check out our website legendary.gamerlaunch.com
My ign is auntellea

Thanks so much for the response! :)