PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Guild Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3

Ark
11-17-2012, 12:45 PM
Use this thread to post if you are looking for a guild OR guilds looking for players.

RULES:

NO bad language
ONLY used to look for a guild (or guild looking for players)
Follow ToS
NO conflicts on this thread

To players that are seeking for a guild, please post in the following format:

IGN(s):

Class:

Type of Guild (Casual, "Hardcore", etc):

Other Info. (Screenshot of character with their stats, armor, etc OR just additional info. about yourself):

To guilds that are seeking for players, please post in the following format:

Guild Name:

Player(s) Name (Who players should contact in-game if they are interested):

Seeking What Class (Warrior, Rogue, Sorcerer, or all):

Other Info. (You may put a link to your guild website or your guild forum here):

***Guilds who are interested in someone should use the Private Message function to contact potential recruits and discuss membership. This also applies to players who are interested in joining a guild.***

Reunegade
11-17-2012, 12:46 PM
Ask punishment to join Eclipse. I was in there, then I deleted my mage.

Ark
11-17-2012, 12:48 PM
I'll go first :)

IGN(s):
Misfit

Class:
Rogue

Don't matter

Other Info. (Screenshot of character with their stats, armor, etc OR just additional info. about yourself):
I'm thee BOMB! ;D that will be all...

Nightarcher
11-17-2012, 03:08 PM
IGN(s):
Gandalf

Class:
Sorcerer

Type of Guild:
A guild where skilled players often do elite/hardcore runs, farming, & general endgame stuff. :)

Other Info.:
I was the first level 16 in AL (back during the Beta) ;)

Jblazer
11-18-2012, 12:24 AM
Arcanes Elite would love to have you:)

Vystirch
11-18-2012, 12:35 AM
http://i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u653/Vystirch/image-4.jpg
Guild Name: <Arcane Fellowship>

Recruiters Names:
Me on forums or Vystirch, Melodicdeath, Nicflamel, Bludgeoned/Lacerated, or Psychosrealm in game.

Type of Guild:
Elite family that does endgame pve and pvp. We enjoy having fun together and have no tolerance for Drama Queens or Beggars.

We are looking for:
All who are over joining lvl req. of 30+. We welcome all classes (subject to change lvl req. over time, check guild thread link below to make sure)

Other Information:
Guild STS Thread: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?129917-lt-Arcane-Fellowship-gt-Reforged!
Guild FB Page: http://www.facebook.com/groups/164614170345951/

http://i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u653/Vystirch/image.jpg

Thanks,
-Vys

http://i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u653/Vystirch/image-1.jpg

cjswogkstkdg
11-19-2012, 01:32 PM
Guild Name
Rage of Mages

Officers
Ghost (Guild Master), Clown, Yugi, Axion, Gladtoseeyou

Or just ask anyone in Rage of Mages to recruit you :p

Type of Guild
Community-Based; What ever the derp and herp you want to do :)
Ghost: No cursing please >:

However, it seems that most of our guild mates likes to do elite runs

Seeking Classes
Any types of Legends
(we even accept birds and aliens)

Other Info
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?74102-Rage-of-Mages-AL-Branch

http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t396/tkdgh6506/13C9254B-0896-4AE2-ACF1-0CA24145A40A-4313-000002FD5E45C913.jpg

http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t396/tkdgh6506/Pic_29.jpg

http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t396/tkdgh6506/a_00012-1.jpg

ewao
11-19-2012, 05:05 PM
Lookin for guild. Lvl 12 sorc.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Jblazer
11-19-2012, 05:23 PM
Check out our guild thread.
Arcanes Elite would love to have you.

Ark
11-19-2012, 07:37 PM
Check out our guild thread.
Arcanes Elite would love to have you.

Why don't you put guild info, like everyone else...? So they will know what kind of guild you are and stuff..

AND if you're interested in someone, you PM them.

Jblazer
11-19-2012, 07:41 PM
lol ok...DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!GOT THAT!Lol jk:) Sorry lol I'll pm and whatever else you said next time :D

Ark
11-19-2012, 07:52 PM
lol ok...DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!GOT THAT!Lol jk:) Sorry lol I'll pm and whatever else you said next time :D

I know that you're kidding, but you should read before posting.. It was in (*** ***) for a reason

Jblazer
11-19-2012, 08:14 PM
I know that you're kidding, but you should read before posting.. It was in (*** ***) for a reason
:D ya sorry

Anitesi
11-21-2012, 08:18 AM
IGN: Anitesi

Class: Warrior

Type of Guild: Any

Other: I am a spacetimestudios veteran who has spent the most time playing Pocket Legends.

Chiaroscuro
11-21-2012, 06:40 PM
Edit: 12/22/2012

OOC: I am impressed. Thanks Ark, for this thread, it actually worked. I was PM'd by some folks, and did a meet and greet, and voila -- Chiaroscuro is now guilded. Lovely!

IC: ::Pwzaapppp!:: "oops, look out there! :) I be guilded! ::wanders off trilling in blue waves::

Previous Post:

Well shazzbott! I waited a whole week and a half to find someone online from the guild I wanted to join. Managed to get a screening, had to be told that was an interview, and ::shuffs a stubby blue toe on the ground:: I didn't make much of an impression on the warrior.

To be honest, I didn't realize the warrior was of such a high echelon -- I must admit when you are asking to be a part of a guild and then 2 other folks walk up and start talking to the warrior saying "great stats; you impress me; an honor to meet you" well -- folks like me get a rock in the tummy feeling and wonder -- "Oh my Blue Goddess! I had the audacity to ask to join this warrior's guild?"

Had to leave, and don't think I made the grade of the guild -- but I must say -- I think highly of them, and the person who interviewed me was polite, funny, and I would have loved to be a part of their family. I guess my response of "Well, I really like the name of your guild." wasn't too impressive. ::quack!::

So here I am, standing in Windmoor City just watching everyone pass by, and it occurred to me to put up a billet! HAH! FWZAAAPPPP! Oops, 'scuse that sometimes my magic goes off without my expecting it. Good thing it only scorched the grass over there.

Anyway, here's what Ark said to include:

IGN:

Chiaroscuro (no I don't speak Italian)

Class:

I have no class. Er, wait, you what I am? Blue. ER ... I mean Mage.

Type of Guild:

Casual, with knowledgeable folks who don't give a fig that I am a tinky blue, funny eared widget that dies constantly and roleplays to her hearts content.

Other info:

Want to have fun.

No cussing. No smex talk, or inference -- PG 13 if you please.

In real life I'm an old fart and I've been there and done "all that", I want to be around folks who have a grand sense of humor, aren't sarcastic, and enjoy having a fun, silly time.

On at all times of the day/night, depending on my rl schedule. OK with any time zone.

And, no, I'm not someone who knows the ins-and-outs of the games.

Open to learning, particularly enjoy teamwork, finesse, and playing to have a good time.

What does Chiro bring to a guild?

A smile; the ability to die in a puff of smoke; and a penchant for hanging out at Windmoor Town because it was awful coming into the game not knowing how to do anything. Chiaro enjoys a good conversation. By the way, that's Frizz in the magic picture with Chiaro -- Frizz is great at making s'mores, it's all in the breath you know!

Jblazer
11-21-2012, 07:14 PM
Well shazzbott! I waited a whole week and a half to find someone online from the guild I wanted to join. Managed to get a screening, had to be told that was an interview, and ::shuffs a stubby blue toe on the ground:: I didn't make much of an impression on the warrior.

To be honest, I didn't realize the warrior was of such a high echelon -- I must admit when you are asking to be a part of a guild and then 2 other folks walk up and start talking to the warrior saying "great stats; you impress me; an honor to meet you" well -- folks like me get a rock in the tummy feeling and wonder -- "Oh my Blue Goddess! I had the audacity to ask to join this warrior's guild?"

Had to leave, and don't think I made the grade of the guild -- but I must say -- I think highly of them, and the person who interviewed me was polite, funny, and I would have loved to be a part of their family. I guess my response of "Well, I really like the name of your guild." wasn't too impressive. ::quack!::

So here I am, standing in Windmoor City just watching everyone pass by, and it occurred to me to put up a billet! HAH! FWZAAAPPPP! Oops, 'scuse that sometimes my magic goes off without my expecting it. Good thing it only scorched the grass over there.

Anyway, here's what Ark said to include:

IGN:

Chiaroscuro (no I don't speak Italian)

Class:

I have no class. Er, wait, you what I am? Blue. ER ... I mean Mage.

Type of Guild:

Casual, with knowledgeable folks who don't give a fig that I am a tinky blue, funny eared widget that dies constantly and roleplays to her hearts content.

Other info:

Want to have fun.

No cussing. No smex talk, or inference -- PG 13 if you please.

In real life I'm an old fart and I've been there and done "all that", I want to be around folks who have a grand sense of humor, aren't sarcastic, and enjoy having a fun, silly time.

On at all times of the day/night, depending on my rl schedule. OK with any time zone.

And, no, I'm not someone who knows the ins-and-outs of the games.

Open to learning, particularly enjoy teamwork, finesse, and playing to have a good time.

What does Chiro bring to a guild?

A smile; the ability to die in a puff of smoke; and a penchant for hanging out at Windmoor Town because it was awful coming into the game not knowing how to do anything. Chiaro enjoys a good conversation. By the way, that's Frizz in the magic picture with Chiaro -- Frizz is great at making s'mores, it's all in the breath you know!

Guild Name
Rage of Mages

Officers
Ghost (Guild Master), Clown, Yugi, Axion, Gladtoseeyou

Or just ask anyone in Rage of Mages to recruit you :p

Type of Guild
Community-Based; What ever the derp and herp you want to do :)
Ghost: No cursing please >:

Seeking Classes
Any kind of Legends
(we even accept birds and aliens)

Other Info
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?74102-Rage-of-Mages-AL-Branch

http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t396/tkdgh6506/13C9254B-0896-4AE2-ACF1-0CA24145A40A-4313-000002FD5E45C913.jpg

http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t396/tkdgh6506/Pic_29.jpg

Here ya go!

Jéssica Torres
11-22-2012, 08:33 AM
Guild Name: Guardians of Honor

Player Name: Calecia (GM)

Type of Guild: Casual

Seeking What Class: all

Starshield
11-22-2012, 02:36 PM
IGN(s): Spirachi

Type of Guild (Casual, "Hardcore", etc): Casual guild with nice name, no more than one word.

Shun Takashi
11-22-2012, 02:39 PM
IGN(s): Ueskato

Class: Sorcerrer

casual hardcore etc

Others...
fairly new to this. just want to try . anyone would like to take the trouble ? :strawberry:

Astrocat
11-22-2012, 02:39 PM
Need a Elite guild? Need to play in beast mode? Need to get pro?
Check this beautiful new family, we're all waiting for you in here!

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?76102-Apex-s-official-thread!

Technique
11-23-2012, 12:06 AM
IGN(s): Evil, Dark, Technique

Class: 16 Warrior, 16 Sorcerer, 12 Rouge

Type of Guild (Casual, "Hardcore", etc): Hardcore

Other Info: I'm basically looking for a guild to do elite runs with, been hard to find runs without being in a guild.

DaDank
11-24-2012, 06:01 PM
Looking for guild lvl 11 daily player IGN-Deebag. Add me

Vystirch
11-24-2012, 10:19 PM
IGN(s): Evil, Dark, Technique

Class: 16 Warrior, 16 Sorcerer, 12 Rouge

Type of Guild (Casual, "Hardcore", etc): Hardcore

Other Info: I'm basically looking for a guild to do elite runs with, been hard to find runs without being in a guild.

We have a hard core group and a casual group. Check out arcane fellowship.

DVN718
11-26-2012, 08:55 AM
IGN:Caenifre
Class Warrior LVL 14
Guild: Casual/ Maybe Hardcore depending

Basically been playing a lot lately but limited to what I can do in Game until I get a guild.

koeura
11-27-2012, 01:50 AM
IGN(s): Velmet

Class: Rogue

Type of Guild (Casual, "Hardcore", etc): Any

Other Info. (Screenshot of character with their stats, armor, etc OR just additional info. about yourself): new to this game, currently lvl 15, enjoying it!

Ambient
11-27-2012, 09:40 AM
EDIT: Found one

Stahbz
11-28-2012, 06:05 PM
IGN(s): Stahbz

Class: Level 15 rogue (tiny bit from 16)

Type of Guild (Casual, "Hardcore", etc): Hardcore (want to do heroics, set records etc)

Other Info. (Screenshot of character with their stats, armor, etc OR just additional info. about yourself): Avatar screeny below

http://i45.tinypic.com/2n1vnth.png

Astrocat
11-29-2012, 07:49 AM
Just, ... Just.. THIS: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?77330-Fight-Club-s-Official-Thread!

;)

coolermodee
11-29-2012, 11:50 PM
Level 16 rogue. Looking for casual hardcore. On all the time starting at 5pm central.

Harungo
11-30-2012, 12:41 PM
IGN = Harungo

Class = Rogue

Doesn't matter( play everyday)

Level 16, All legendary items. I really like farming elite maps

Astrocat
11-30-2012, 01:13 PM
IGN = Harungo

Class = Rogue

Doesn't matter( play everyday)

Level 16, All legendary items. I really like farming elite maps

Check out Fight Club. You'll love it. The thread is ''Fight Club's Official Thread'' link in my signature.
Wish to see you with us!

epicfailguy
11-30-2012, 06:41 PM
IGN(s): epicfailguy

Class: 16 warrior, tank. skyward smash, chest splitter, renew, vengeance.

Type of Guild (Casual, "Hardcore", etc): casual elite farming and stuff.

Other Info. (Screenshot of character with their stats, armor, etc OR just additional info. about yourself): really just looking for a group of like minded mature/serious folks to do elites and stuff when i play. did the uber guild thing in several mmos and dont want to commit to mandatory raiding. would like to keep it casual and fun. i play via phone and tablet. american.

please get in touch with me via PM here or in game.

Raosarin
11-30-2012, 06:44 PM
Lvl image

Raosarin

Casual

Thanks

Astrocat
11-30-2012, 06:45 PM
Lvl image

Raosarin

Casual

Thanks

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?77330-Fight-Club-s-Official-Thread!

Aracnus
11-30-2012, 06:51 PM
Any interested in KOI -Knights of Ironhand-, please apply here :encouragement:

http://ironhand.forumotion.com/

GM: Rooster (Forum: Ironhand)

> We are a guild that is up for anything, and have hardcore players, and many elite runs)

DarkHero
12-02-2012, 03:30 AM
Guild Name: Dark Mafia

Player Name: Darkhero (GM)

Seeking What Class: All

Forum: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?77684-Dark-Mafia-Official-Thread&p=876548

Jackmarrow
12-02-2012, 05:36 AM
IGN(s): Jackmarrow

Class: Sorcerer

Type of Guild (Casual, "Hardcore", etc): Looking for a Swedish speaking guild

Other Info. (Screenshot of character with their stats, armor, etc OR just additional info. about yourself): Lvl 15 and rising.

Nixonstarr
12-04-2012, 02:51 AM
Looking for a fun and active guild. Please get a hold of me

http://i.imgur.com/bQfo0.png

Rephraser
12-04-2012, 12:42 PM
IGN: Barbaartje

Type of Guild (Casual, "Hardcore", etc): Looking for a well organised guild wit lots of activities. Looking for a guild that do: Raids, pvp, meetings, etc. The players should be competitive, friendly and social. I prefer a Dutch guild or a guild with some Dutch players in it. I speak Dutch and English. Looking for a mature guild aswell.

Other Info: I'm a friendly player and I'm also social and energetic. I could call myself quite mature, my age is 21 so that makes me an adult :p Also I can take a joke and me some jokes. So I'm in for some fun.

In-game use the wolf pet and I'm lvl 8 atm

VVoe
12-04-2012, 10:24 PM
IGN(s): Joahae

Class: Rogue/Archer

I have been playing for 2 days. Already level 16 and well-geared.
I am lonely and would love a guild with koreans c:

Tuik
12-05-2012, 05:02 AM
IGN: Tuik

Any active guild that does boss/elite runs and wouldn't mind taking a rogue with them. I've only played for 4 or 5 days and I'm still learning so I have a lot of questions and don't always know everything about the game. I would highly appreciate getting to do elite runs with people as I just today managed to kill my first elite boss and would like to see more of them. I can support a party with Nexus' mana skill, rogue's health packs and deal damage with aimed shot(or whatever the ranged hit is!) and shadow piercer.

Pulenski
12-07-2012, 06:51 PM
IGN(s): Pulenski

Type of Guild (Casual, "Hardcore", etc): Casual / PvE / PvP ...anything really.

Other Info. (Screenshot of character with their stats, armor, etc OR just additional info. about yourself): I'm level 14 after a couple days playing and trying to keep my gear up to date, epic / legendary. Spent time perusing the sorcerer forum to get an idea of skill set ups and what not and feel like I'm getting the hang of it quite nicely. Currently set up with points in Fireball, Lightning, Heal and the time whatsit. I'm pretty easy going and get on with everyone, I like to help out where I can and would just like to join in with an active, cool guild. Thanks!

frest2007
12-09-2012, 09:55 AM
IGN(s): Flowstriker

Other Info. (Screenshot of character with their stats, armor, etc OR just additional info. about yourself): Im level 15 and i need a guild who is social and also who helps. Im not always online during the morning so a guild who sleeps less would be nice too so night grinding/farming wont be boring LOL XD

Blackrock
12-10-2012, 02:39 PM
IGN(s): Dazanos

Type of Guild (Casual, "Hardcore", etc): either is fine....I am on a lot so it doesnt' make a difference

Other Info. (Screenshot of character with their stats, armor, etc OR just additional info. about yourself): Level 16 looking for an active guild. If you want to know stats and spec just message me in game or on here. I also have a 15 rogue that I am working on.

yayfunyay
12-10-2012, 09:29 PM
Derrida 16 war / Existential 15 Sorc
Hardcore seeking - ex-Eclipse from PL (team yay)
looking to be the best with the best

Azibas
12-13-2012, 01:36 AM
Guild Name: Infinite Union

Officer List
Killaings, Azibas, Deathpunch, Ericthenephew, Trixie, Firoth, Nachtelfje, Nabak, Orangey, Siriuz, Mitchturbo, Kateawaran, Sssoulssshine, Weenis, Abekrie

Type of Guild (Casual, "Hardcore", etc):Mature, mix of casual and hardcore

Seeking What Class (Warrior, Rogue, Sorcerer, or all): Any Class

Other Info. (You may put a link to your guild website or your guild forum here): www.infiniteunion.net

bstboss
12-13-2012, 04:33 PM
Guild Name : Pwnage (English Speaking)
looking for active experienced professional players any class.
Type of Guild : Hardcore( Dont want to babysit, need experienced players )

and im not going to invite everyone u need to proof urself that u are pro.

You can pm me in game : Bstboss

Edit Guild is new i just created it.

Dezaya
12-18-2012, 07:57 PM
Guild Name: Pride

Guild Master: Dezaya

Type of Guild: PvP

Seeking What Class: All

Other info:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?77940-Pride

kotality
12-19-2012, 01:12 AM
IGN: Natya
Type of Guild: Any type is fine~
Other: I'm lv 15, usually on at night (EST). I'm nice and easy going :). Interested in doing elite runs

WintersRegret
12-20-2012, 08:36 PM
Guild Name: Misery

Player(s) Name (Who players should contact in-game if they are interested): Me (xelenax) or my Financee (furiouspooky)

Type of Guild (Casual, "Hardcore", etc): Casual, just looking for a good time in game!

Seeking What Class (Warrior, Rogue, Sorcerer, or all): All classes, no level requirement.

Other Info. (You may put a link to your guild website or your guild forum here):
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?79931-Misery-The-happiest-family-youll-find!

Here is our guild site: http://miseryguild.motionforum.net/

Enjoy! :)

Heraklez
12-24-2012, 10:48 AM
http://i1340.photobucket.com/albums/o732/Sagacrown/Philipineslogomini_zps470a782a.png

Guild Name: Philippines Finest

Player(s) Name (Who players should contact in-game if they are interested): Heraclez, Zhyril, Ozuskeaba and Datu.

Type of Guild (Casual, "Hardcore", etc): National Guild

Seeking What Class (Warrior, Rogue, Sorcerer, or all): All

Other Info. (You may put a link to your guild website or your guild forum here): http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?79223-Philippines-Finest
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Philippines-Finest-Arcane-Legends/455927841133564

Yungwang
12-28-2012, 11:53 AM
IGN(s):yungwang

Class:warrior

Type of Guild:hardcore or casual

Looking to run end game and do pvp when it comes

Confident
12-28-2012, 10:48 PM
IGN(s): Endion, Confident, Esoteric

Class: Warrior 20, Sorcerer 20, Rogue 20

Semi-hardcore

Others...
I am a very active veteran of spacetime games and mmo's in general, and looking for an end game semi hardcore guild. I don't use much plat on elixirs, but I am spec'd towards my play style and use my class to the best of my ability. Look me up in game :)

TheWeps
12-29-2012, 08:25 AM
IGN(s): Theweps

Class: Mage

Type of Guild: Hardcore/Elite

Other Info. See attached stats ect

http://s8.postimage.org/sb4w2yibl/stats.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/sb4w2yibl/)

Looking for an active guild with members willing to do elite runs tower ect & for future PVP

Add in game - "Theweps" add IGN or msg on forums

Cheers
TheWeps

Sharpie
12-29-2012, 01:47 PM
IGN: Sharpie
Class: Warrior lvl 21
Type of Guild: I level then farm, looking for guild to run with.

Others: Message in game, would be best

Rynocybin
12-29-2012, 08:51 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^an average day in our GH, yes we have strippers and bouncers!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is an aggressive guild. You probably won’t like it. It is quite doubtful that you have the taste or sophistication to be able to appreciate a guild of this quality and depth. We would suggest that you stick to safer and more familiar territory.

Too many strive towards complacency as a goal. We grow up thinking that the ability to become complacent is the equivalence of success in life. True Arrogant Bastards know that this could not be further from the truth. The real beauty, richness and depth in Arcane Legends can only be found if the journey through Arcane Legends itself is looked upon as a constant chance to learn, live and find your passion. Passion threatens the complacent, and fills them with fear. Fear of the new, the deep and the different. We, on the other hand, seek it out. Endlessly, joyously...and aggressively. To this end we bring you the ARROGANT BASTARDS! Another reward for those seeking new sources of passion, and another point of dissension for those who are not.

You're not worthy!

If you're still interested in joining after reading this, please feel free to contact myself, one of our officers or recruiters in game or Arrogantbastards.guildlaunch.com

Arrogant Bastards is the most active elite guild in AL, endlessly farming elite after elite continuing to make our guild stronger, we grow restless as we wait for PVP.

Guild Master: Rynocybin

Officers: Blakadder, Bammbammm, Kiyarah, Cannabisscm, Fuchsmasta, Gollygosh, Xaya

Recruiters: Skaasaki, Tregster, Skimper, Cattwoman, Killacanon, Ppredator

duhrsoup
12-31-2012, 07:53 PM
Looking for guild

IGN - duhrsoup
level - 21
class - sorc

Looking for guild that is ACTIVE...lol. Last guild died on me and made crawl from 20-21 brutal. I enjoy long walks, breathing, and trying to better myself and others around me. I'm on every day, but wouldn't consider myself "hardcore", at least by other MMOs I've played standards. Thanks for your time....LOL Message in game would be best.

Azasheora
01-01-2013, 08:23 PM
IGN(s): Azasheora

Class: Lvl 21 Mage

Type of Guild (Casual, "Hardcore", etc): Mainly PvP (when it comes out), Casual Raid, Mature

Other Info: Played a max lvl Paladin in a PVP/Raid Guild in WoW, Limited amount of time available during school year, but serious player.

Just message ingame please

Di27
01-02-2013, 03:59 AM
IGN(s):
Genevene

Class:
Rogue

Type of Guild:
As long as its active

Other Info:
armor is different from image since i am wearing vanity items

Straphrim
01-06-2013, 02:29 AM
IGN(s):Straphrim

Class:Rogue Level 17

Type of Guild : A well organized, friendly guild.

Other Info. : Started playing AL about 5 days ago after I got my tablet. Used to play WoW on a private server and now playing AL (:

vasilesku
01-09-2013, 05:58 AM
IGN(s): Vidomina

Type of Guild (Casual, "Hardcore", etc): Semi- Hardcore

Other Info. (Screenshot of character with their stats, armor, etc OR just additional info. about yourself): Looking for english speaking guild with the abilities to run elite maps, looking to evolve in a good company, eagerly waiting for pvp (im a pvp player mostly considering my MMO experience).

neodebronco
01-14-2013, 01:58 PM
We at Guardians Of Light would be happy to have you into our family!

PM me IGN Kasilumati for an invite.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Sporkeh
01-15-2013, 06:10 PM
IGN(s): Kyozo

Type of Guild (Casual, "Hardcore", etc): Hardcore/PvP/Farm

Other Info:
Lv21
258-262DPS(pet variance)
LF a guild to farm with, teach n learn with, grow with, and compete with other players n guilds to be the best.

Crabmeat
01-20-2013, 06:58 AM
IGN(s): MrsCrab

Type of Guild (Casual, "Hardcore", etc): Casual (Farm/PVP)

Lv21
I have 2 more toons (mage 20 and war 21 with end game set). I made them for my niece so they'll remain guild-free.

Have a nice day. :)

Kenny Lee
01-21-2013, 07:43 AM
IGN : Shirleyyy
job: thief
Guild: finding a guild that org elite runs
DPS: 271

from singapore btw ! :semi-twins:

beilou
01-22-2013, 08:54 PM
Looking for a really great/elite guild with helpful members as well as discounted potions in the guild hall.

u/n: Beilou
Class: Sorceror
Level: 21

Stats:

Health 1220
Mana: 2770
Dmg: 120.6
DPS: 217.0
Bonus dmg: 231%
Armor: 566

- I make a point to only equip items that boost all stats, or that raise health as well as damage/DPS
- I sell items WORTH selling in CS a lot so that I can afford the best gear for myself
- I am an AVID healer and I do my utmost to heal players within range each time spell regens
- Elite maps of choice: Brak and Rooks Nest but am looking for people who are interested in helping me earn more elite Archenemies achievements

Please let me know if anyone's interested in accepting me. I am in a guild right now but there doesn't appear to be as many members and the ones that are online aren't very helpful :(

Darkfader
01-23-2013, 12:39 PM
Installed arcane legends couple weeks ago and been running trough random guilds without finding any good ones, now looking for ACTIVE guild for both PvP and PvE.

Ign: magic
Class: sorcerer

I'm level 20 at the moment but will most likely hit 21 either tonight or tomorrow. I'm myself active daily player still bit lost of in-game things because sort of new to it and might need some guidance. Pm here or contact in-game if you interested.

Vystirch
01-23-2013, 12:49 PM
Looking for a really great/elite guild with helpful members as well as discounted potions in the guild hall.

u/n: Beilou
Class: Sorceror
Level: 21

Stats:

Health 1220
Mana: 2770
Dmg: 120.6
DPS: 217.0
Bonus dmg: 231%
Armor: 566

- I make a point to only equip items that boost all stats, or that raise health as well as damage/DPS
- I sell items WORTH selling in CS a lot so that I can afford the best gear for myself
- I am an AVID healer and I do my utmost to heal players within range each time spell regens
- Elite maps of choice: Brak and Rooks Nest but am looking for people who are interested in helping me earn more elite Archenemies achievements

Please let me know if anyone's interested in accepting me. I am in a guild right now but there doesn't appear to be as many members and the ones that are online aren't very helpful :(

Installed arcane legends couple weeks ago and been running trough random guilds without finding any good ones, now looking for ACTIVE guild for both PvP and PvE.

Ign: magic

I'm level 20 at the moment but will most likely hit 21 either tonight or tomorrow. I'm myself active daily player still bit lost of in-game things because sort of new to it and might need some guidance. Pm here or contact in-game if you interested.

You two are both welcome to Arcane Fellowhsip. We are a very active guild. We hold alot of lb spots most of the time and our only requirements are robe lvl20+
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?75361-lt-Arcane-Fellowship-gt

Pm me ig at: Vystirch or message me on the forums here.

ikavli
01-23-2013, 02:06 PM
Mage looking for hardcore pvp guild!

IGN: iKavli
Class: Mage

NiN
01-23-2013, 02:22 PM
Rogue with 276.5 DPS looking for end game lvl but that PvP as well.
I am currently busy because i am Active Duty in the military but i enjoy friendly guilds.
No teen drama, i am 27.

Vystirch
01-23-2013, 02:36 PM
You two are both welcome to Arcane Fellowhsip. We are a very active guild. We hold alot of lb spots most of the time and our only requirements are robe lvl20+
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?75361-lt-Arcane-Fellowship-gt

Pm me ig at: Vystirch or message me on the forums here.

Same for you two.....

nelson131
01-24-2013, 07:22 AM
IGN: Oefiocab
type:Warrior.would like to join any guild.
level :16

Deceptor
01-24-2013, 10:37 AM
IGN: Deceptor
Looking for Officers and Rectuits PM me for invite.
Also discounted potions in guild hall

abSTRAkt
01-26-2013, 01:27 AM
IGN(s) and Classes:
Xiinder (L20 DPS Warrior)
Rawkin (L16 Pure Tank Warrior)
Abastar (L13 Experimental Sorc)

Type of Guild Interested In: I am looking to join an established, active, friendly guild who look to progress.

Other Info: I recently picked this game up, instantly fell in love. Am having fun trying out all facets of the game thusfar, but am looking for a solid group of people to enjoy the experience with. I am beginning to get a solid grasp of the game, however this is not my first MMO :single_eye:
I recommend adding Xiinder and Abastar, the two toons I'm most active on atm.
With that being said, I hope to hear from you!
G'day
-abSTRAkt

Snoods
01-27-2013, 04:45 AM
Lookin for guild. Lvl 12 sorc.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

U will be good for my guild arcanes assassins

Master: Anoidra
Officers: captainfalcon julssssss tuankrab darkknightlor

npete
01-29-2013, 09:42 AM
Ign: Miriim
Class: Rogue (Bow) level 16
Looking for english speaking casual guild that fits working adult.
Current location: Malaysia (gmt +8)

LoLoLips
02-01-2013, 05:12 AM
Join us! Message me! LoLoLips

LoLoLips
02-01-2013, 05:14 AM
Come party with us! Message LoLoLips!

Snoods
02-04-2013, 04:22 AM
ARCANES ASSASSINS

guild name: arcanes assassins

Type of guild: farming pvp elite maps etc

Level requirement: ALL LEVELS

Class: ALL CLASSES

Contacts to join guild: anoidra idiotbox beholdjade

Blackanchor
02-05-2013, 04:38 PM
IGN: Splurg

Type of Guild: Open to all types. Just hope they are friendly and open to new players.

Other: I'm friendly and willing to help others on quest. Looking to share with the guild. I am also not super serious and want this to be a fun experience.

AnotherAzi
02-07-2013, 07:10 PM
IGN: BrokenCry

Lvl 20 Tank Warrior (Ugg's 4 taunt build from Warrior discussion) looking for guild for farming and PvE.

I've played extensively on PL (IGN:Ilikealot), some SL and DL but new to AL.

I also have lvl 16 Sorc and just created Rogue.

Arcanee
02-08-2013, 06:42 PM
Looking for a very active guild! I want to farm help lvl exc! A guild that will be ready for pirate expansion is awesome to Not really a pvp person but I can play it I am lvl 21 warrior btw

Jozef Lego Silfverberg
02-16-2013, 11:22 PM
Looking for an active guild for my lvl 21 warrior (Legoomi), lvl 21 rogue (Modestyblaise) and lvl 20 sorcerer (Fezoj).
Please invite me asap. Thanks.

Blackrock
02-25-2013, 12:45 PM
IGN(s): Dazanos

Type of Guild (Casual, "Hardcore", etc): an active guild would be great...casual or hardcore, either is good

Other Info. (Screenshot of character with their stats, armor, etc OR just additional info. about yourself): I'm at level 23 right now....hit elite level with each expansion so far. Just looking for a guild that isn't full of a bunch of "special needs" children, looking for an adult guild...if there is such a thing.

Vilified
02-27-2013, 09:30 PM
I've been bouncing around guilds and can't find one I like so ill try here

Guild I'm looking for
1. all members must be strong players or willing to learn(hate havin to tell a guild mate he's not good enough to run with us)
2. quitting guild runs without a reason should be against the rules(hate spending 10min on an elite run just to have everyone quit)
3.and I want a guild that runs together a lot rather than a bunch of people who find random parties
4. Guild with a lot of pk'ers is a plus but not required

If your guild is as I explained above I'll be a valuable member and will never leave.

Message me in game currently playing on Ign-Vilified

Randsdisciple
02-28-2013, 08:52 PM
Hello. I'm a lvl 19 probably 20 in a few minutes tank looking for a guild. In particular I'm looking for a guild with some older 21+ members (age not level). I don't have much experience with SS games but I have played MMORPGs for about 12 years. My occupation has me traveling quite a bit so I've found playing AL is a great way to pass the boring hours between boring meetings. I've done some research on spec and am currently spec'd mostly for leveling. I keep my gear at the top for my level. I signed up for the monthly ASPCA donation so I got a buttload of platinum for that. I do like PVP and am always drawn to endgame material. I helped form a few WoW guilds and was raid leader and chief officer of SPG (www.wergud.net) for a couple of years. I've had some time off from the gaming community but due to my new schedule I'm looking forward to a triumphant return.

Oh, and I like beer.

Please hit me up if it sounds like I could be a fit for your guild...

Thanks.

Randsdisciple

Randy Phuang
03-02-2013, 11:09 AM
IGN(s):
Reved

Class:
Warrior

Type of Guild:
Causal

Other Info.:
Just started playing

xtinafx
03-02-2013, 08:32 PM
Dirty Magic is always recruiting all classes. We are a very active and mature guild with members that have a strong background in mmorpgs. We currently have multiple members on the leader boards as well. Visit us on facebook www.facebook.com/aldirtymagic or reply to this thread if interested. You can also contact me in game if you have any questions and/or you are interested in joining. Im on....a lot :)

IGN: Mienna

You can also contact any of the officers : Ucadan (GM), Pedgon, Noeffekt, Vorenusnpullo, Anershay, Asakusarie, Automagically, Enichery, Firecell, Gladihater, Hmfic, Okahef, Ucadant, Uzicata, or Yojimbo

Xuan Rui
03-09-2013, 06:06 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?81830-lt-Xenetic-gt for more info on xenetic(:

Ruenna
03-09-2013, 11:28 AM
IGN: Ruenna
Class: rogue. Currently lvl 11.
Guild type: casual, fun, mature (5 yrs in the Army gave me a potty mouth lol), talkative,, friendly
Other info:
Just started the Legends stuff but played a lot of WoW so I'm not a total noob to MMOs of this type.

Stevedubz
03-16-2013, 01:17 PM
I'm looking for a guild to farm with. I only want to join a very active guild. I would like to run end content.

Int 278
bonus dmg 239
Dmg 154
dps armor 654
pet koko lvl 26

Thanks, and I hope to hear from you.

Pabzzz
03-16-2013, 03:39 PM
IGN(s): Pabzzz

Type of Guild (Casual, "Hardcore", etc): Adult, mature, active, small.

Other Info. (Screenshot of character with their stats, armor, etc OR just additional info. about yourself): IGN(s):

Class:

Other Info. (Screenshot of character with their stats, armor, etc OR just additional info. about yourself): IGN(s):

Class:

Other Info. (Screenshot of character with their stats, armor, etc OR just additional info. about yourself):IGN(s):

Class:

Other Info. (Screenshot of character with their stats, armor, etc OR just additional info. about yourself):http://i47.tinypic.com/2dsem8o.png
I'm active and really interested in a good gaming guild that takes their tasks seriously. :) ty

Angerrr
03-19-2013, 05:28 AM
IGN(s): Angerrr

Class: Rouge, pure DEX

Type of Guild (Casual, "Hardcore", etc): A active one.. does elite maps and willing to teach new players.

Other Info. (Screenshot of character with their stats, armor, etc OR just additional info. about yourself): levl 25, stats are

STR 75
health 2095
DEX 330
BD 265%
Dodge 30%
Crits 20%
DMG 163
INT 46
Mana 585
DPS 294
Armor 786

My gear is:
Depraved blades of Brutality
Shipmasters of tricorn of stabilty
shipmasters dublet of savvy
Swirling band of warfare
Bling Bauble of potency
(My gear often changes.. )

About me:

I'm a 32 yo male. I work full time, and am only able to be online 3-4 days a week (depending on work schedule) Last guild I was in, kicked me because of this. I work 12 - 16 hrs a day, so it is not possible to play when I am working. I been playing 3 weeks, and have no objection too purchasing platinum for gold, pets and other things. I don't ask for hand out, or give out free items. (unless i feel generous). I only ask for advice on how to gear, or build my toons.

Thanks.

EDIT: Don't just send a invite.. I reject all invites, speak to me about your guild. To me a guild is like gear. I don't just grab the cheapest gear and go, nor do I buy the most expensive. It has to fit right to work. :wink:

rolaph
03-19-2013, 07:39 PM
Lookin to goin a guild names rolaph lvl 12 pretty new at the game but on house arrest haha so all ways playing strenght 105.
Bonus dmg 152%
Health 1437
Dmg 35.8
Get at me plz asap!!

theonlyjf
03-21-2013, 04:14 AM
hi im looking for a beginner guild :)

im rogue lvl 11 atm

Laocagrid
03-22-2013, 02:06 PM
IGN(s): Laocagrid

Class: Sorc

Type of Guild (Casual, "Hardcore", etc): Elite maps as main activity, level 25+

Other Info; Will only join a clan that is based in GMT, as through previous experience there were never enough people online.26628

Vystirch
03-26-2013, 12:53 AM
Im looking for a guild...

Aniscater
03-26-2013, 01:57 AM
Im looking for a guild...

Vys no!!! What are you doing?!

moonway03
03-26-2013, 02:21 AM
http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t396/tkdgh6506/a_00012-1.jpg

Forever alone "chucknorisss"

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2

Sproodle
03-26-2013, 12:50 PM
IGN(s): Noblepoptart

Class: Rogue lvl 17

Type of Guild: any kind of guild would be fine as long as it is friendly and active.

Other Info: im lvl 17 im looking for a guild because my old guild kind of died from inactivity. Tired of the constant solo runs. Activity is a must for me. Looking to have some fun and meet new people.

Alhuntrazeck
03-26-2013, 08:56 PM
OK. here's an awesome new guild for u to join in:

Guild Name: Hunters of Arcane

Player(s) Name (Who players should contact in-game if they are interested):Alhuntrazeck (me), Peehobe (GM), Acrobotics (my alt) or Peebeho (Gm's alt)

Type of Guild (Casual, "Hardcore", etc): A bit of both. we guild chat, relax, have fun, guild games and events, etc. along with elite farming, tomb runs, etc.

Seeking What Class (Warrior, Rogue, Sorcerer, or all): We get in all classes, regardless of lvl as of now.

Other Info. (You may put a link to your guild website or your guild forum here): The guild was started VERY recently and has already a few members.We're looking for a wider range of ppl from the forums, experienced gamers as well as newbies! Guild site can be found at huntersofarcane.shivtr.com which is also real new :)

inkredible
03-28-2013, 12:38 AM
Looking for an elite guild

mcdougelas
04-04-2013, 05:22 AM
looking for guild
me lvl 13

Qweenzy
04-04-2013, 08:23 AM
Guild Name: Black Dragon

If you're here because you're thinking about joining Black Dragon, you'll probably want to start by reading our guild rules before you apply.

The following principles should be upheld by all guild members:

1) Be courteous to all players, regardless if they are fellow guild members, allies, or enemies. Insulting other players (guild member or otherwise) reflects badly upon the guild and will not be tolerated in any form. Respect is earned, courtesy must be given in order to maintain a friendly guild.

2) All guild members are expected to act maturely. You can be mature and still have fun.

3) English only in the guild chat. Be mindfull of the ages and temperments of other guild and group members before using any language which might offend.

4) Guild members are to always positively represent the guild. Professional behaviour reflects well on the guild, terrible behaviour reflects badly, and a bad reputation spreads faster than a good one.

5) No Cheating, Hacking, or Exploiting. If anyone is found to be in breach of any game policies you will be reported to Blizzard and removed from the Guild. No second chance.

6) Begging will not be tolerated. Just because other players are a higher level than you, does not mean they can always afford to help you. If you need something, kindly ask in guild chat, if someone can help you, they will, if not, do not keep asking.

• Participation •

In order that all guild members can make the most of the guild, we need an effective method of communication. Guild members need to all work together for the common good.

It is a requirement that all guild members be members of the guild forum. The forum should be visited on a regular basis in order to keep in touch with happenings within the guild, and to sign up for planned raids and events.

Guild members who have difficulty signing up on the forum should contact an officer to discuss the situation.

• Inactivity •

Any guild member who is inactive for one month or more may be removed from the guild. This includes alts. Any guild member who is taking an extended break with the intent to return can notify an officer and a note will be made on the expected return date and if said member does not return within one month of that date they will be removed from the guild. Any guild member who is removed due to inactivity may be reinstated upon returning at the new recruit rank, skipping the actual recruitment process but not the requirements to move to higher ranks.

Members are always expected to abide by the rules set forth in this document. Failure to do so will result in disciplinary action taken by the officers that can include warning, demotion, suspension, or banishment from the guild. All disciplinary actions can be appealled. All actions are final.g ALL Class who need the support and is willing to help others no matter what level you are

Alhuntrazeck
04-05-2013, 03:08 AM
looking for guild
me lvl 13

I'll friend you if you wanna join our community. We'd be happy to help ya!

Dhachukie
04-11-2013, 01:19 AM
for indonesia people.. join us in Republic Of Indonesia...

Contact or PM me..

Thanks Before

Alhuntrazeck
04-11-2013, 07:36 AM
i'll friend ya, mrlucky.

Minesweeper
04-12-2013, 10:00 AM
IGN: Shatterjaw Lvl 15. You can contact me on Minesweeper if offline on shatterjaw

Guild Type; Twink New Or Small Good GM

Cool Fact: StS Veteran Wanting Too Get In A New Or Smaller Guild And Help Out

Norxe
04-12-2013, 12:04 PM
IGN(s): Norxe

Class: Warrior (tank)

Type of Guild (Casual, "Hardcore", etc): <Chivalrous Union> (bit of both)

Hi I would like to join you guys <Chivalrous Union> in arcane legends. I am a newbie player at AL but played loads of rpgs World of Warcraft etc... been playing for about 5 weeks now and just got lvl 22 with some days off playing AL. My warrior has 102.0 DPS. Thanks looking forward to hear from you guys.

mrlucky
04-12-2013, 03:49 PM
IGN(s): Francisadd

Type of Guild (Casual, "Hardcore", etc): Casual, with a nice name if possible! hehe

Weapon : Dark Watch Sword of Potency
Helmet : Mighty Juggernaut Helmet of Will
Armor: Mighty Berserker Armor of Fitness
Ring : Glowstone Hoop of Assault
Amulet : Iron Brooch of Potency

Pet : Ribbit

Feel free to message me! I am very active. (:

Arief Adhie M
04-13-2013, 12:46 AM
Player(s) Name :
Me on forums Adhie Arief M, in Game Zeccas

Type of Guild :
Creative and Family Guild

Seeking What Class :
All can join and lvl requirement is 7.

Other Info. :
Guild sts thread: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?93391-lt-The-Spirit-of-Indonesia-gt-Official-Garuda-Indonesia-Guild (STS Forum Guild TSOI)
Guild FB page: http://www.facebook.com/groups/164614170345951/ (Guild FB TSOI)

Cremated
04-20-2013, 01:05 PM
Ingame name: Xdubstep or Xtascy

Type of guild: Fun, active and family guild.

Im a level 7 warrior ( I have had much higher levels but i died unfortunately :( )

Im just seeing any nice guilds available i can be in

NINJ4CK
04-24-2013, 11:55 PM
IGN(s): Jakuri

Class: sorcerer lv14, support.

Type of Guild : Preferably active, without a silly name.

Other additional info : Mature player. Just played about 12h solid until 5am. On basically everyday, totally addicted. I consider myself a hardcore gamer, tho I don't take it to serous. Absolutely loving it.

steven4598124
04-28-2013, 08:06 PM
Pulmarious
Mage
Looking for a Hardcore guild
Generally quiet but love to help guild members and run elites.

ImTheJunk
04-29-2013, 02:27 AM
Come join <Chivalrous Union>
We are very active! And helpful.

Jed
05-05-2013, 07:43 PM
Qad
Level 7 twink, this is my second day of twinking. Not a great kdr, but I'm decent. Looking for a large pvp guild (not good enough for Elite Twinks yet)
Casual player, not too active as I have school and other things most of the time, but I play a decent amount on the weekends.
http://i41.tinypic.com/6xsu42.png

Natsu Dragneel
05-06-2013, 06:11 AM
X Fairy Tail X

Looking for a guild? want to have fun as well as gaining experience?
Join our brand new guild, friendly and willing to help!
Get rewards and a weekly salary!

For more information vist our thread by clicking the link below:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?96600-X-Fairy-Tail-X-Recruiting-Now!

We hope to see you soon!

-SS

psychoscream
05-08-2013, 07:56 AM
i'm a very experienced player playing for 5 months already i'm lev 31 my ign is the same as my forum name

however,
i'm looking for a hardcore where you have to work very very hard to get promoted , and motives, i want a guild that is organized,with extreme rules .

please do not recruit me unless all the conditions exists in your guild

Hionadera
05-09-2013, 02:38 PM
Come join our guild <Dark Disciples>

We are expanding now ..need more new members from all classes
We are active and helpful
More on elites and farming

Approach any members from DD

see ya soon :D

braverock
05-15-2013, 10:43 AM
pls click my pic signature, u will found it,,, ;)

jackbob1
05-15-2013, 04:27 PM
Hey all u guilds i need any one looking for a twink rogue has almost 200dps lvl 15

jackbob1
05-15-2013, 04:56 PM
Hey all u guilds i need any one looking for a twink rogue has almost 200dps lvl 15

Mark Anthony J
05-18-2013, 02:52 PM
Any top pinoy guild recruiting atm? im willing to join.. just started playing May 17, 2013.

regards,

Jeannettte
05-20-2013, 07:14 AM
One Team, One Task

GM :
Jeannettte

Looking for Guildmates!

We need U!
We don't care about lvl or class, not even about strength or weakness.
We want players to be active so we can improve u!
At least thats the point of the game and guild.

If U want to join our guild please contact me ingame
IGN : Jeannettte

Or my officers :
Kalstein
Pulsewrath
Fiuzean
Eragonstar
Undefeatdone
Doomshadowx

Or leave a post here!

Remember to fight for the weak

Loomey
05-25-2013, 05:37 PM
Looking for endgame guild wich does eliteruns and such, pm me in game, Loomey lvl 30 rogue

Vendor
05-26-2013, 03:19 AM
Guild Name: Royal Dutch Knights

Vendor

Casual

Seeking What Class (Warrior, Rogue, Sorcerer, or all):
All classes

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?98647-Royal-Dutch-Knights

Alhuntrazeck
05-26-2013, 03:27 AM
Epitome of Silentkill would love to have you, welcome to the family. Pm me in-game for invite.

Loomey
05-26-2013, 05:44 AM
im ingame now,send me an invite?

Driveslow
05-26-2013, 09:59 PM
<Righteous Fury> is a newly formed guild looking to add competent, active guild members. We are an Elite PVE content clan and we do enjoy some light PVP. We are very laid back and enjoy joking around, but we do expect each player to actively work towards getting better.

Recruitment

Currently we are recruiting all classes level 20+ to help each other work together and clear paths beyond Nordr.

If you are interested please contact Driveslow.

Forum link: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?99543-lt-Righteous-Fury-gt-U-S-Based-Clan

Belfasius
05-27-2013, 02:57 PM
IGN: Belfius
Level:14
I was looking for a guild to start learning about the game and become better player. I'm. very interested on a guild which talks Spanish. Thanks

Enviado desde mi GT-I9100 usando Tapatalk 2

Og kush
05-27-2013, 06:55 PM
How do create a guild forum

Og kush
05-27-2013, 07:04 PM
Our guild is purple nation we would love to go with u on your journey to become the greatest you can be. We are a casual, laid back guild. We help others all the time. Our goals are the same to become the best and that's what we aim to be. We don't discriminate we participate. Everyone welcome just contact any member of the guild and well fix u right up. Aknell is master, saananer, is 2nd in command.

Baxios
05-27-2013, 10:49 PM
IGN: Baxios Lv 31 Warrior. Master of: Authentic Heroes We are a casual guild but officers are hardcore players. We won't kick if your new or sometimes inactive, ask for help and most of the time we will love to, be respectful and loyal and we'd love to have you. CONTACT TO JOIN: Baxios, Rithux, Rithuz, Nectarine, Boggus, Bewaare, Lockdown.

Jankblades
05-28-2013, 09:33 PM
IGN:Jankblades
Class:Warrior
Level:16
Looking for a guild which is:Quite casual but also hardcore at the same time more on the casual side though
Other info:Well though I just started I hope i can find a good guild which could help me farm and such I also got most of the basics down.

jscagnetti
05-29-2013, 10:23 PM

Besmet
Warrior lvl 20
LF Casual guild

Vendor
05-30-2013, 06:02 AM

Besmet
Warrior lvl 20
LF Casual guild

we would be happy to have you!
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?98647-Royal-Dutch-Knights

Kuazzae
06-02-2013, 03:12 PM
Guild Shadow Quasars

To join contact:
- Kuazzae (me)
- Mantix
- YAsmiine

Or fill the really small form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Iawimdaj8FJ-a21XfjWbHeEtqdL-VwTAaE3z32cliS8/viewform

We play to have fun, hardcore, causual, Elite, anyone is more than welcome, I believe that a GUILD as a place for everyone so we don't focus on only one goal, this GUILD is new and in the making, in the future i'll promote guild events to earn PETS, GOLD, etc..

Check our thread:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?100361-lt-lt-Shadow-Quasars-gt-gt-New-Guild-Recruting

Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/ShadowQuasars

And if you have any questions:
shadowquasars@gmail.com

Archerien
06-02-2013, 10:17 PM
FASHION STYLE GUILD NOW OPEN! (RECRUITING A NEW MEMBERS)

If you wanna Register and join

click this link: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?100081-Fashion-Style-Guild-is-now-OPEN!-recruiting-a-members

And also Facebook link: www.facebook.com/fashionstyleguild

you can Contact

Head Recruiter: Anaflyer (Rogue)

Head officer: Thangpl (Warrior)

COMaster: Missydynamic (Rogue)

keikali
06-10-2013, 11:01 PM

Hi. I'm just a casual player with my Sorc as my main and currently leveling a rogue. I'd like to have the chance to do Elite runs when available and I like to farm, lol.

Yuri Ramos
06-20-2013, 12:15 AM
Any top pinoy guild recruiting atm? im willing to join.. just started playing May 17, 2013.

regards,

Join mine. Philippine Allstars, Top Filipino Guild, Top4 overall ranking

Aerosikth
06-21-2013, 07:38 AM
IGN(s): Azifriosat

Type of Guild (Casual, "Hardcore", etc): Leaning more towards Hardcore I think. I'm quite a hardcore player when it comes to these types of games.

I'm a new recruit to the world of Arcane Legends, and loving the game a lot, however I have myself running out of steam trying to solo / PuG the higher(ish) dungeons. It seems to be a wipefest on some bosses without a tank so I guess i'm in need of a way to organize a proper group to run through this content.

I'm a 23 Y/O Games Designer from the UK.
Quite a hardcore gamer, very fast learner and general good player.
Loyal when I find a good group of people to play with and try to sway away from playing with randomers.

Level 21
Stats:

Strength: 60
Health: 1688

Dex: 266
Bonus Damage: 233%
Dodge: 22.81%
Crit: 13.15%
Damage: 111.9

Int: 33
Mana: 455

DPS: 201.4
Armor: 628.

Pets:

Malison
Talon
Deary
Rocky
Barney

Raaage
06-25-2013, 03:12 PM
Raaage

Sorcerer

Either
194dmg 218dps 3240mana level 25

Thunder frrt
06-26-2013, 12:01 AM
<Silent But Deadly>

Contact Thunderfrrt, Energnize or Kaileer for an invitation

All classes and levels welcome. Officer and recruiter positions open. Please let us know if you are interested!

Casual guild. Leveling & group PVE

<Silent But Deadly> is a new and growing pve and leveling guild looking for active players to join our ranks. This guild is run by former World of Warcraft players with experience in strategies, however, we remain casual. We are laid back and easygoing but we require all members to be respectful to each other. We like using the guild chat a lot so don't be afraid to talk! One thing we must emphasize is have a sense of humor!

Our thread: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?103022-lt-Silent-But-Deadly-gt-leveling-guild-recruiting-for-PVE

kenoko121
07-02-2013, 12:09 PM
IGN(s):
Jenkenbach
Class:
Mage
Type of Guild :either, I play a lot

Other Info.:

Frosselia
07-04-2013, 03:29 PM
IGN(s): Frosselia

Type of Guild (Casual, "Hardcore", etc): Hardcore i guess, i like to battle and level up :)

Other Info. (Screenshot of character with their stats, armor, etc OR just additional info. about yourself): I need an active guild that has a lot of people in a european time zone. Guild chat must be active and people must be willing to create parties to do areas together. I'm currently level 28 and usually do nordr but have difficulty doing it alone :( please pm me :)

Black Dragon
07-05-2013, 10:10 AM

Guild's Officer and Recruiters to contact if interested:

Qweenzy (GM)
Cruelintent (Head Officer)

Officers
Biarishab
Cresencense
Deadlysorry
Gazidy
Kingkennovy
Naoaqusa
Obliterators
Searifeter
Spoogecicle

Recruiters
Abaraonaba
Amandasuper
Arahiran
Aziquorav
Azurefenrir
Blazingcast
Bucitjugul
Dahni
Darksprings
Daydreamerr
Emmonmonmo
Exkrement
Fersia
Froogi
Grooll
Htcliff
Iseb
Isilodor
Kipishun
Lafaele
Lauralynbaby
Ocawaebeba
Opaabeca
Mashiath
Riyanchi
Seasiscilo
Shukakuu
Thailander
Xhotmessx
Xxwizdomxx
Xxxcavemanxxx
Zaunamer

Seeking ALL Class

Click HERE (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Black-Dragon-Guild/413468585427818) to take you to our facebook page.

Asphiroth
07-06-2013, 11:10 PM
Any good twink guild for a lvl 7 rogue twink?

TheMightyFeusalet
07-08-2013, 02:23 PM
WARRIORS OF ETERNITY

GM: FEUSALET
OFFICIERS: we need much
RECRUITERS: need some good

In warriors of eternity there are a few rules:
1. No begging ( if you stay doing it, you will being kicked out of guild )
2. No scamming ( once you do you being kicked automatic from officer or gm)
3. No spamming ( much players don't like it, when it happend we will talk to person that did it )
4. Once you leave express or you are being kicked with GOOD raison you can never come back.

We are a social and friendly guild so it would be realy cool if we help eatchother.
Every 2 weeks there are minigames they will be hosted by the master and his officers.
Once we have much 30's there will be everyday eliteruns in same party, badder players get there chance to.
If you want to join this guild you can send me friendrequest on sceanateba and feusalet.

Choose the right guild, CHOOSE US

Redazack
07-09-2013, 02:32 AM
IGN: Redazack

Type of Guild (Casual, "Hardcore", etc): casual, but hardcore!

Other Info: Well, I can be categorized as a newbie, since my character is only a level 5, but I'm an experienced in AL, well, I almost got to level 15 that time, when the expansion haven't came out. I'm looking for a guild that have many (well, not too may) contest or somethings like that so I could gather some money ^^ Thanks, btw

TheMightyFeusalet
07-09-2013, 03:19 AM
I have new guild and i need officers and recruiters you seem good for that place read the quote above you if you like say it.

keikali
07-09-2013, 09:56 AM
Guild Name: Government of Anarchy

Player(s) Name (Who players should contact in-game if they are interested): Zuzeq, Amazonina, Keikali, Kalikei, Iamnotatank (also any of the officers/recruiters in listed in the Guild Forum Thread)

Type of Guild (Casual, "Hardcore", etc): Casual

Guild Forum Thread on STS Forums: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?97745-lt-lt-lt-GOVERNMENT-of-ANARCHY-gt-gt-gt-focusing-on-PVE-and-Elite-Farming

GOA welcomes ALL types of players and we encourage NEW PLAYERS to join our constantly growing guild. We always aim to help each other.

Redazack
07-09-2013, 11:16 AM
I have new guild and i need officers and recruiters you seem good for that place read the quote above you if you like say it.

Are you talking to me? (If I'm not, sorry for becoming a narsist LOL XD)

TheMightyFeusalet
07-09-2013, 02:05 PM
Are you talking to me? (If I'm not, sorry for becoming a narsist LOL XD) yeah jwas talking to you we have 70 members and nice gh. There a few rules. We are a growing guild. :-)

Tehdrunktiger
07-12-2013, 09:03 AM
IGN
Voltekkk
Class:
Warrior

Casual, social, just for fun

I'm fairly new to the game :) I'm only level 13. Just looking for a guild so I can get further started on mah life here :D

TheMightyFeusalet
07-15-2013, 10:37 AM
IGN
Voltekkk
Class:
Warrior

Casual, social, just for fun

I'm fairly new to the game :) I'm only level 13. Just looking for a guild so I can get further started on mah life here :D

Hi mate,

we are warriors of eternity, and we help people, join us

Ovoscorpio
07-15-2013, 02:10 PM
Guild Name- Brothers Of Victory // Master - Ovoscorpio // Type of Guild - Well known, Growing, Helpful, Active and Strong // Searching for - all classes level 15+ // Main Language spoken: English // Other: Would like this guild to be one of the top, has an awesome name and great members // Ovoscorpio - I am very active so you can contact me for more info on the guild or to join

keikali
07-16-2013, 08:11 AM

Player(s) Name (Who players should contact in-game if they are interested): Zuzeq, Amazonina, Keikali, Kalikei, Iamnotatank (also any of the officers/recruiters in listed in the Guild Forum Thread)

Guild Forum Thread on STS Forums: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?97745-lt-lt-lt-GOVERNMENT-of-ANARCHY-gt-gt-gt-focusing-on-PVE-and-Elite-Farming

GOA welcomes ALL types of players and we encourage NEW PLAYERS to join our constantly growing guild. We always aim to help each other.

WickedGenesis
07-16-2013, 12:42 PM
IGN(s): Wickedgenesis

Class: mage

Type of Guild: Looking for a guild with active members who are supportive.

I am new to AL but have years of various MMORPG experience. it shouldn't take ling to catch on and get in the swing of things. I like to help wherever I can and will be active daily.

If I sound like a good fit for your guild, feel free to contact me here or in game. thank you for your time and consideration.

keikali
07-16-2013, 01:04 PM
IGN(s): Wickedgenesis

Class: mage

Type of Guild: Looking for a guild with active members who are supportive.

I am new to AL but have years of various MMORPG experience. it shouldn't take ling to catch on and get in the swing of things. I like to help wherever I can and will be active daily.

If I sound like a good fit for your guild, feel free to contact me here or in game. thank you for your time and consideration.

Hi. If you are interested, GOA definitely welcomes you. We all are a casual group of players who are very helpful to our members. We have a good amount of active on in the evening and we welcome all levels. New players are definitely encouraged to join.

If you would like an invite, just reply or contact me ingame with the info above your post. Thanks.

WickedGenesis
07-16-2013, 02:51 PM
Hi. If you are interested, GOA definitely welcomes you. We all are a casual group of players who are very helpful to our members. We have a good amount of active on in the evening and we welcome all levels. New players are definitely encouraged to join.

If you would like an invite, just reply or contact me ingame with the info above your post. Thanks.

It sounds like a great opportunity to get to know some good people and Iwould certeainly appreciate a guild invitation, thank you.

keikali
07-16-2013, 02:59 PM
It sounds like a great opportunity to get to know some good people and Iwould certeainly appreciate a guild invitation, thank you.

No problem. I will send you an invite when you are online, if you catch me before I catch you, msg me. Thanks.

Jan Habal
07-17-2013, 12:29 PM
IGN: Ebazauibab
Class: Warrior (31)

I love to do the elite maps and hope to find a nice guild to join their elite farming sessions. I'm online quite alot and can play daily/nightly. So if your guild still needs a decent tank you can always msg me in game. Thanks!

keikali
07-17-2013, 12:34 PM
IGN: Ebazauibab
Class: Warrior (31)

I love to do the elite maps and hope to find a nice guild to join their elite farming sessions. I'm online quite alot and can play daily/nightly. So if your guild still needs a decent tank you can always msg me in game. Thanks!

GOA would like to have you if you would be interested. We are definitely not "hardcore" as in we all have real lifes and jobs to go to, but we come on in the evening to play.

Our GM Zu does Elites basically every night he is on, so you probably wouldn't have a problem getting a run if he is on. Some others also do elites in the evenings.

If you haven't completed the Bael 2 achievement, I myself form parties in the evening and go farming for him which have been quite successful the last (2) nights after the update to him.

If you are interested, please reply and I will either find you ingame or you can find me. Thanks.

Sfubi
07-25-2013, 12:05 PM
Sfubi 31 Rogue
Sfubii 31 Warrior
Sfubii 31 Sorcerer

Looking for a guild with:
-mates that are on Eastern Time Zone morning, evening, weekends
-regular elite runs
-no drama

I started playing multiplayer online games in 1992/1993. If you played Meridian 59, i beta tested that puppy and played it till there was literally nothing to do. Also played Everquest and Dark Ages of Camelot to the max. Max meaning all classes maxed out. I did some other online games but I can't remember their names. I quit gaming when wow came out, per my families request...

I am an excellent player and play all three characters very well, no bragging here, straight up truth, i will be an asset to your guild. With that being said i am always looking for room to improve because my goal is to be the best. Each of my toons are maxed for what they were intended to be, i did not try to make any of them compete with another class. I am pure rogue, pure warrior, and pure sorcerer. I don't die very often on my rogue and sorcerer, my warrior dies via ping from time to time, I have maxed my heal pot skill and out tanked warriors against bosses with my sorcerer :)

95% of my current guild is either online when i am not or only show up when an expansion hits. I miss them all!

I prefer an established guild instead of new guild just starting out with promises of great things :)

Look for me in game, group me, and see if i would be a good fit for your guild.

captaintuttle
07-25-2013, 12:10 PM
I started playing multiplayer online games in 1992/1993. If you played Meridian 59, i beta tested that puppy and played it till there was literally nothing to do. Also played Everquest and Dark Ages of Camelot to the max. Max meaning all classes maxed out. I did some other online games but I can't remember their names. I quit gaming when wow came out, per my families request...

Oh, wow! Meridian 59... I just had a nostalgic moment! You were probably one of the people that helped me out in that game. I can't remember any of the names of things, just remember that one of the quests took at least 4 people to get the thing to do whatever it was it did... I remember dodging trolls, I think, through mountain caverns to reach this thing. Anyway, I was low-level and some nice folks were helping the noobs get this achievement.

LOL @ "per my families request".... don't we all know THAT story!!! :smiley_simmons:

Rain41
07-26-2013, 05:49 PM
IGN: Rain
Class: Warrior (lvl 30)

I'm looking for an international guild with very active players! :)

fumolamota
07-30-2013, 01:18 PM
IGN: fumolamota
Class: lvl 30 sorc

Looking for a guild to run elites with. I play daily.

Lastwarning
08-01-2013, 01:06 AM
Guild Name: Arcane Allegiance
Contact Lastwarning, Kingjugernaut, Alftx, Azahioac, Unclekiller, Tonoooo, or anyone else u see in the guild
Anyone can join, the more active the better
Only rules are be respectful, don't spam, and keep the chat clean

jamesdakilla
08-01-2013, 05:22 PM
Looking for guiuld
lvl 25 in 8 days
very active player
daily player
only 5 k achievment points
7.5 k pve kills

Fatia Apipah
08-02-2013, 06:17 PM
Guild Name:Urang B4ndo3nk

fatiaapipah (guild master) ewinx (officer) xje (officer) gaonapatbang (officer) mlfreak(officer) godhzaly (officer)

its very very casual :devilish:
anything goes :beguiled: focusing on enjoying the game to spend time :drunk:

and focusing on chit chat/talking during fight n do the quest :topsy_turvy:

Seeking What Class:
seeking for all characters wariors, rogue, sorcerer, n mage,, :beguiled: we welcome all charas, except who beg for money :chargrined:

Other Info.
https://www.facebook.com/urangb4ndo3nk

Thrindal
08-06-2013, 07:54 PM
IGN: Thrindal
Class: Rouge lvl 31
Guild Type: I'm open but desire the following....

Large cooperative guild
Large number of players that play when I do, EST Mornings and Evenings
Lots of elite and crate farming, I spend very little real money on the game. What I spend is more a donation to developers then to boost my character. I need to farm for items to sell for gold so I can buy mythics.

I prefer PVE over PVP but will dabble in PVP from time to time. I do not like guilds that restrict members based on geography. I have been in small guilds like now and large guilds. My current guild appears to be dying, I'm an officer but master hasn't been seen for weeks and I am often the only member playing. As for my large guild experience I thought the focus was too much on PvP and PvE players were generally ignored.

I have been hoping my guild would come back to life when the expansion comes but I have my doubts now.

I do have Paragon status and have 12 lvl 30+ pets. I'm saving for mythics, current I have the bow plus 1.4M gold and 53 crates waiting for the next crate event.

I hate warriors that don't tank and mages that don't heal/mana. I also hate when players hide in corners leaching your kills.

I would love a guild that was serious about setting timed run records.

If you think I would be a fit for your guild please post why your guild would be a good fit for me.

Thanks,

Thrindal

Instanthumor
08-06-2013, 09:55 PM
Guild name: <the wandering tanks>
Type of guild: on the casual side but hardcore pvpers
And the best part...*ONLY TANKS ALLOWED*
You can also pm me if interested!

Jsuit
08-08-2013, 11:12 AM
IGN: Rain
Class: Warrior (lvl 30)

I'm looking for an international guild with very active players! :)

Immaculate would welcome u dearly! rank #5 outta all guilds. we active all the time! r gm is annihilations and is on most every day. either pm me if u wanna join or respond to this post. we do mostly farming but got some hardcore pvp-ers hope u join :)

Amshara
08-11-2013, 06:26 PM
IGN: Amshara
Class: Rogue, lvl30 (but should cap before next expansion)

Hi, I'm looking for a low drama, cooperative guild with active players. I mostly play in the evenings (EST) and on weekends. I enjoy doing elite although I don't have time to farm constantly. I'm a collector and am trying to finish the Achievements/get all the pets (the Arcane ones seem to be eluding me still although I have opened a ton of crates >_< ); I would love a guild where members help each other get APs.

Please PM me or post if you think your guild would fit this description!

Thanks,
Amshara

Aekif
08-11-2013, 11:48 PM
Guild Name: Uncensored

My IGN - Aekif (GM)
Officers/Recruiters:
Kayteakate
Phillyr
Pathicz
Tushii
Androgyny
Algio
Deathruins
Joshuaocc
Aerostars
Azescice
Bitterdreamz
Carebearxlxl
Centropus
Dalink
Dezirea
DHasselhoff
Dietnoodles
Doncerta
Endorphinz
Fannyflapss
Glamourkitty
Jakestriel
Knightbaron
Pausec
Pocklegend
Shadoucat
Siyoke

Looking For: Any Class, Any Level

Type of Guild: Casual - Some of us play daily and farm a lot. We just wanted to be a guild that lets anything go. Our chat is often of a more mature nature, (hence the guild name) but if you're active and chatty, willing to help people, then we'd love to have you.

Thanks!

Amythys
08-12-2013, 03:20 PM
Guild Name: Darksiders
GM: Oedid
Officers: Abakebale (31 S) - Abakadabrah (15 R)
Alooy (31 W) - Darknesssz (24 W)
Amythys (31 S) - Aimilee (31 R)
Diablablanca (31 R) - Diablitoazul (31 S) - Cowboyroy (31 W)
Ekuvirouius (31 R) - Snickerbar (23 S)
Hokaneko (31 W) - Hokarnival (30 S) - Hokalamity (15 R)
LadyJM (31 R) - AeroJM (11 S) - Aerosmash (31 W) - Aerosniper (21 R)
Niallator (31 W) - Blueagent (14 S)
Potatodog (31 W) - Mineymouse (24 R) - Fairyburst (2 R) - Zacharrie (15 R)
Potttter (31 W) - Pottter (31 S)
Raoavek - (31 R) - Obliviuos (31 S) - Toocoolforyou (31 W)
Rickyrozayyy (31 W)
Rishpro (30 S)
Temarichan (31 R) - Arcanicmaster (31 S)
Seeking Classes: We accept all classes, but require level 30+ for admission to our guild. Once you join with your level 30+ character, your alts of any level are welcome to join as well.

We have over 400 members and should make the top 50 guilds list this upcoming week. Developer H2N has confirmed we were #51 based on Achievement Points last week.
Check out our thread in this forum: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?91352-Darksiders
and also our new website: http://darksidersofarlor.wix.com/home

Our focus is elites and PVE farming, but many members PVP as well. If you are looking for a cooperative endgame guild with many active members, please check us out!

RyFG
08-16-2013, 12:12 PM
Guild Name: Uncensored

My IGN - Aekif (GM)
Officers/Recruiters:
Kayteakate
Phillyr
Pathicz
Tushii
Androgyny
Algio
Deathruins
Joshuaocc
Aerostars
Azescice
Bitterdreamz
Carebearxlxl
Centropus
Dalink
Dezirea
DHasselhoff
Dietnoodles
Doncerta
Endorphinz
Fannyflapss
Glamourkitty
Jakestriel
Knightbaron
Pausec
Pocklegend
Shadoucat
Siyoke

Looking For: Any Class, Any Level

Type of Guild: Casual - Some of us play daily and farm a lot. We just wanted to be a guild that lets anything go. Our chat is often of a more mature nature, (hence the guild name) but if you're active and chatty, willing to help people, then we'd love to have you.

Thanks!

Just join yesterday accepted by deathruins ..

This is a helpful guild i was stuck in some hard lvl quest , the moment i ask them for help they were both high lvl guildmembers came immediately .

i myself spent a little $ on the game too and i find worth to buy ..

Aekif
08-16-2013, 06:13 PM
Just join yesterday accepted by deathruins ..

This is a helpful guild i was stuck in some hard lvl quest , the moment i ask them for help they were both high lvl guildmembers came immediately .

I'm happy to hear you're pleased :D

keikali
08-20-2013, 03:39 PM

Player(s) Name (Who players should contact in-game if they are interested): Zuzeq, Braverock, Amazonina, Apollo, Rare, Mythic, Keikali (also any of the officers/recruiters in listed in the Guild Forum Thread)

inkredible
08-21-2013, 04:43 PM
Looking for dedicated, trust worthy, pvp runners, elite runners, etc etc
- just created a new guild , willing to take people in who needs help with builds and pvps n elites

GuildN: Exquisite :)

IGN: inkredble

Soundlesskill
08-23-2013, 12:21 PM
Nvm

Tehh
08-25-2013, 12:48 PM
IGN(s):

Class: Sourcerer

Other Info. (Screenshot of character with their stats, armor, etc OR just additional info. about yourself): Just looking for people to talk to and to play with. Shoot me a pm if you want me to join

anibiag
08-25-2013, 01:01 PM
Anibiiag
Mage
Look for really GOOD guild. with many active members.
Mythic gear. KD stats are good enough for any criteria - many kills, good kdr.

keikali
08-25-2013, 05:32 PM
IGN(s):

Other Info. (Screenshot of character with their stats, armor, etc OR just additional info. about yourself): Just looking for people to talk to and to play with. Shoot me a pm if you want me to join

Anibiiag
Mage
Look for really GOOD guild. with many active members.
Mythic gear. KD stats are good enough for any criteria - many kills, good kdr.

GOA would gladly love to have both of you join our casual family. We have all levels and players from beginning to capped. TONS of veteran players amongst us. Alot of the names you would recognize on the forums or ingame.

Check out: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?97745-lt-lt-lt-GOVERNMENT-of-ANARCHY-gt-gt-gt-focusing-on-PVE-and-Elite-Farming for much more info.

If after reading that you are interested in giving us a shot, please feel free to send me a PM ingame @ keikali. You can also contact any of the other officers, recruiters or even the Guild Master himself listed on the Guild Thread.

Aekif
08-25-2013, 06:23 PM
IGN(s):

We'd love to have you in Uncensored. You can check out our thread here ->> http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?111140-lt-Uncensored-gt-NOW-RECRUITING-Any-Level-Any-Class

We're pretty casual, we sometimes run elites, some of us PVP...we do events sometimes and hand out prizes. More than willing to help if you need it.

We're not that huge, but we're a chatty guild, like to talk and hang out. as far as stats, some of us are full myth. I myself have got full myth armor/helm...but sold my gun to buy the armor :P using a firesquid now though ,my dps is 440 :P haha

if you wanna join, hit up anyone listed in our thread recruiter/officer list. I'll be online as soon as the server comes back up.

mystoganxd
08-30-2013, 06:59 AM
IGN(s):
Mystoganxd

Class:
Warrior

Type of Guild:
A guild where skilled players often do farming and other stuff

Chaim Nail
09-07-2013, 04:06 PM
I need a new guild, the one I joined near the beginning of this year has pretty much been abandoned by everyone months ago, including the owner, I only stayed in for the lower prices on potions.

Not done much elite levels as I found PUG runs don't always pan out too well (and my guild usually only has one person online, me), so want to do some elite runs. I don't do PVP.

Level 36 warrior with best Architect weapon & Architect gear, plus mythic sword.

IGN: Extremefries

UPDATE: I got a new guild.

Mr.Reco
09-08-2013, 02:39 AM

< L O V E > Every Lvl 21 PvP'ers Very Welcome To The New PvP Guild < L O V E >

Guild Master:Reecoo

Rules and Requirements to Join:

1.You must to be Lv21 PvP'er!

2.You must to be respectful to everyone!

3. Do not beg or try to scam anyone!

! ...If You Fill Those Requirements Above You Are Very Welcome To Join Our Family... !

<<<...If you like to join L O V E guild just send private message to Sorrryy/Sibos (me) or ask to anyone from guild to invite you....>>>

revohk
09-08-2013, 03:59 PM
IGN(s): Revohk

Class: rogue lvl - 14
Bought the 70 plat bundle
Still newish on stuff so wanting to learn anything and everything.

Type of Guild : casual & hardcore
Other Info - looking for guilds who are 18+ age group only im 24 can use kik to get a hold of me as well.

AmG77
09-09-2013, 03:59 AM
IGN: meuzisea
Class: warrior
Level: 35
Type of guild: Doesn't matter

I need a guild where most of the players (preferably elite) are on/around GMT +5 timezone (asian countries) so that i can run elite with them.

Here's my character and stats:
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/09/09/uruqyryj.jpg

Sent from my LT22i using Tapatalk 2

Fighting
09-09-2013, 04:59 AM
IGN: < Blood Brother > CLASS: All TYPE OF GUILD: does not matter SEEKING CLASS: should be over level 10 no lower than level 10

AmG77
09-09-2013, 08:33 AM
IGN : MEUZISEA
CLASS : WARRIOR (LVL35)
TYPE OF GUILD : DOESN'T MATTER

I need a good guild with elite members who can run elite dungeons with me. All/must of the members of the guild should be in/around GMT +5 timezone (Asian countries and some European countries).

My character and stats:

Sent from my LT22i using Tapatalk 2

keikali
09-09-2013, 09:08 AM
For all those above who are looking for a guild, check out (GOA) Government of Anarchy: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?97745-lt-lt-lt-GOVERNMENT-of-ANARCHY-gt-gt-gt-focusing-on-PVE-and-Elite-Farming

We started small, but grew to over 800 members being from non-ranked to one of the Top 10 Guilds of AL.

CodyJ96
09-11-2013, 01:14 AM
Guild Name: The Black Watch

Player(s) Name (Who players should contact in-game if they are interested): Kaliath

Other Info. (You may put a link to your guild website or your guild forum here): Anyone is welcome, the more the merrier i see it :) currently at 140 players
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?114210-The-Black-Watch

Inciteful
09-11-2013, 02:02 PM
IGN(s): Inciteful

Type of Guild (Casual, "Hardcore", etc): Looking for a mixture of casual & hardcore - my play-style depends on my work schedule, so being laid back is good, while also some guild interest endgame/elites is good.

I was an officer in my last guild. The OL stopped coming online (probably because of school starting) and the other high levels left or stopped coming online, so I was the only one helping lower levels (which I normally enjoy, but it became a chore). I am looking for a guild that has some lively/fun chat on /g, have people offering/willing to do Elite/KM/expansion groups, discourages blind invites, and... has a potion vendor in the guild hall :)

Play-style: I love being an AOE/CC mage, rooting/nuking/freezing, and watching the mobs of monsters' health melt down. :)

reiper
09-13-2013, 03:02 PM
Guild Name:

Player(s) Name (Read our guild thread and you can find all the players you can contact there)

Type of Guild (Casual, "Hardcore", etc):All guild we support everything and everyone

Seeking What Class (Warrior, Rogue, Sorcerer, or all):we seek all players and grow our guild to become stronger

Other Info. (You may put a link to your guild website or your guild forum here):everything you want to know is in the link below
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?111839-Welcome-to-lt-Arcane-Outlaws-gt&highlight=%26lt%3BArcane+Outlaws%26gt%3B

Drearivev
09-14-2013, 10:48 AM
Looking for a guild on my alt Warrior :)

IGN: Mythicalfries
Type of guild: mainly a guild that does PvE and elites
Additional info: I'm lvl 23

itsfredagain
09-14-2013, 11:54 AM
IGN(s): itsfredagain

Class: warrior

Type of Guild: doesn't Matter, just a guild thats active and doesn't mind helping out and farming for xp

Other Info: I'm on about everyday, I was with the dark angels but then I stopped playing for a while... cant remember why... and I guess they dropped me, started playing again yesterday so I'm solo, just been farming for xp since Im not high enough level to go thru kragg by myself. I'm a very generous player, I've given money to multiple ppl that needed it, just last night I gave my new friend 1500 to buy 100 potions cus we were farming and he kept dying. I'm just looking for a guild that's friendly and interactive

DocDoBig
09-14-2013, 12:41 PM
Ask punishment to join Eclipse. I was in there, then I deleted my mage.

Lawl, Reun so pro. Second Post on this thread.

Spyce
09-14-2013, 12:53 PM
Lawl, Reun so pro. Second Post on this thread.

Lawl, Doc so pro. 200th post on this thread.

(My mom thinks the bear in your sig is "cute")

BobTheHalibut
09-17-2013, 02:46 PM
Ign: leonnarddo
Type of guild: taking newish players and making them elite players!
Others: AoE and heals are my bread and butter!

longboughx
09-20-2013, 12:31 PM
IGN(s):Longboughx
Lvl:27
Looking for guild that helps members. Been stuck trying to kill frostbite for 2 weeks :-(

Sorcerie
09-20-2013, 02:42 PM
I'm looking to join a guild that's filled with people who are dedicated elite and regular map runners - and by that I mean clearing bosses as well. None of this 'fight mobs and warp out at boss' nonsense I see happens every time I do runs.

I'm hoping to become a member that people can rely on for coaching, merching, farming and just about anything you could need me for, for PvE.

I'm currently a lvl 35 sorcerer who's cleared all except the last two stages of Shuyal and only the first level of the elite map.

My ultimate goal is to run my way through the elite maps to get both mythic gears and the arcane weapon for sorcerer through farming only. It's a rather lofty goal, but I wanted to make it as challenging as possible, but with reliable friends to help me reach it - and along the way help others with similar goals or interests.

I understand that guilds like these are rather exclusive in many cases, but I'm really dedicated and want a slot with a guild like this. Are there any here in the forums that are willing to take me as a member?

Please feel free to PM me if you have slots open.

IGN:Brightfury

Drearivev
09-20-2013, 03:31 PM
I'm looking to join a guild that's filled with people who are dedicated elite and regular map runners - and by that I mean clearing bosses as well. None of this 'fight mobs and warp out at boss' nonsense I see happens every time I do runs.

I'm hoping to become a member that people can rely on for coaching, merching, farming and just about anything you could need me for, for PvE.

I'm currently a lvl 35 sorcerer who's cleared all except the last two stages of Shuyal and only the first level of the elite map.

My ultimate goal is to run my way through the elite maps to get both mythic gears and the arcane weapon for sorcerer through farming only. It's a rather lofty goal, but I wanted to make it as challenging as possible, but with reliable friends to help me reach it - and along the way help others with similar goals or interests.

I understand that guilds like these are rather exclusive in many cases, but I'm really dedicated and want a slot with a guild like this. Are there any here in the forums that are willing to take me as a member?

Please feel free to PM me if you have slots open.

IGN:Brightfury
<High Powered> would accept you ;)
Check the High Powered guild thread a few topics down. Sorry can't link it right now.
If you are interested to join, I'll send you a friend request when I'm on.
IGN: Mythicaltiger

Almighty
09-28-2013, 11:19 AM
IGN(s): Almightysean

Type of Guild: a guild hardcore in elite run

baudav
09-30-2013, 12:34 PM
Guild name- Lost knights
Player to whom u contact - Baudav ( master)
Furilon,Jeuper,Bitnukerr
Looking- all players above lvl 20
Other info.- we are a family and often like to do hardcore stuffs and are usually to elites and other stages those wanna join can write
/Guildjoin lost knights

MilliVanilli
10-01-2013, 07:27 AM
IGN(s): Vanillie

Type of Guild (Casual, "Hardcore", etc): Any guild that doesn't mind helping newer players level and gear and a friendly environment so I can make friends and have fun with my guildies :)

Other Info. (Screenshot of character with their stats, armor, etc OR just additional info. about yourself): I enjoy playing this game, on it very often and will be a dedicated member of your guild willing to help and do whatever I can for anybody! Very friendly and easy to get along with!

Sokpuppet
10-01-2013, 06:17 PM
IGN: Sokpuppet
Class: Warrior, level 23

Looking for a guild interested in both pve and pvp. I just started the game fairly recently and play constantly. Veteran of MMORPGs and I'm familiar with terminology, group strategy, and class roles. Just want to find a good guild thats always chatting, helpful to newer players, and constantly growing.

j3peaz
10-02-2013, 05:33 PM
IGN(s):whosyodaddy

Class:warrior lvl25

Type of Guild (Casual, "Hardcore", etc): casual/hardcore/ large

Current guild is dead/during so its hard to complete maps since people don't like to kill bosses. Have lvl 16 rogue and lvl 36 sorc. I am more a casual player as I don't get much playing time but would like a guild that could offer elite map opportunities

hothead
10-03-2013, 10:23 PM
IGN(s):Mathiux

Class:Sorcerer

Type of Guild (Casual, "Hardcore", etc): Looking for a guild where I can help some lower level members complete quests, but also need a guild that will help teach me how to be a better sorcerer. I want to learn how to start playing elite maps and learn methods where I can contribute to a group. I will help lower levels, but still need help myself to be better.

Other Info. (Screenshot of character with their stats, armor, etc OR just additional info. about yourself): I've been playing since level cap was 16, i earned a level 16 mastery banner, then took almost 8 months off from the game and started playing again a month ago. I'm a level 35 sorcerer and have all but the shuyal quests complete. I've never played an elite map and would like to learn from others on how to be a better sorcerer. I am the type of player that doesn't quit or give up during quests or boss fights, even if it takes 30 plus minutes. I enjoy helping others in the game, and am looking for a guild that can help me in return.

every guild i've ever joined seems dead. No guild chat, no help or communication, never any members online. I'm located in the United States, so my typical hours of play are the evenings according to the US time zones.

Alhuntrazeck
10-04-2013, 07:29 AM
Looking for a lvl 10 twink pvp guild. I am new to twinking and have very little kills, and am looking for a guild to help me grow.
Thanks!

DocDoBig
10-04-2013, 07:34 AM
Lawl, Doc so pro. 200th post on this thread.

(My mom thinks the bear in your sig is "cute")

*Proud* :o

Pilagius-
10-05-2013, 12:42 AM
IGN: Gaythorraid
Type of Guild: An active, kind, and hardcore guild. :)
Other Info: I'm a Level 35 Warrior, I play 2 hours a day. I like hunting eggs on Elite Maps. :)

StevenChai
10-05-2013, 06:18 PM
IGN: Stevenchai

Class: Soccerer lvl 30

Type of Guild: Any Guild that emphasizing teamwork and have their member organized for lvling and etc.
(If you watch naruto that wat I mean)

Other info: I consistently play 2 to 3 hour a day around 7 to 10 pm GMT+8, may have more time during weekend but may vary.

MilliVanilli
10-07-2013, 08:09 PM
IGN(s):
Archsmurf

Class:
Mage/Sorcerer

PvE Guild, Helpful to newbies

In full pink gear, level 23 and leveling fast! Very helpful and eager to learn!
http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/97/4a8m.jpg

frejajoan
10-08-2013, 04:01 PM
For those who needs guild:

Guild name: Midgard Archivists

Looking for lvl 25 and up.

:D

Oedid
10-11-2013, 03:31 PM
DARKSIDERS

-We are recruiting level 35+ players. We do any kind of run under the sun. If we're available, we'll do it!
-Once guilded, your alts and real life friends are welcome aboard regardless of level. (So long as your 35+ mains remains guilded)
-We have recently started a pvp twink initiative. So bring your twinks (alts) over level 18 and help boost our ranking

Please contact myself or any of our staff members found on our guild thread

For more information please check us out at
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?91352-Darksiders
or visit our website and FB page in my signature below

Hellgamer
10-16-2013, 07:48 AM
Ign: Helpank

Class : warrior

I search an active and high rank guild (top 10 ranked) with GOOD ppl and officers. I would prefer to join phoenix

I'm lvl 35 and was playing only for fun but started more active after joining a good guild but looks like I wasn't fitting the guild. Anyways In a month I will be really strong .

Anyways private message me here

KingMartin
10-17-2013, 02:22 AM
For those who want to have fun and assistance at running elite maps, from trivial to end-game maps, please see this thread before taking your decision (be sure to scroll to page 12):

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?94005-lt-Elite-Runners-gt-Recruiting-Members

You should be level 35 or commit to leveling up quickly (we offer basic help in Shuyal or KM3), otherwise you will not have much fun in our guild.

See you in the game :)

Milan Lame Man
10-18-2013, 07:52 AM
Hello,

I've been in a good guild for some time, but it is apparent that it does not fit my needs very well. So, lets see if someone fits better:
1. Should accept people lv~23+. I am more concerned with personality of members, rather than their level. Level is not skill, anyway. [I would give up the game if I didn't get help at Hately, Maneater, Alpha, Grimnr. OTOH, my current guild is overwhelmed with help requests.]
2. Should organize runs. [Asking "who's up for elite" never works unless there are like 100+ people online.]
3. I love to find the best way to run a map (both normal and elite), rather than just going all-in.
4. I don't spend plat, so I'm trying to farm gold or eggs most of the time, rather than socialising in GH (I am not strong enough to get elite chests for a reasonable effort - average pink sorc 36).
5. The guild name should be short and nice (sorry Zuzeq and LeeeLooo :( )

Also I play 4-6 hours a day, around 22:00-~03:00 UTC + most of weekends (except this one). PvE only.

Please suggest in PM here.

Milan (IGN: Milanlameman if you want to check my stats or play style)

Asphiroth
10-23-2013, 12:08 AM
If you are looking for an awesome, English-Speaking, guild to join, JOIN ABYSSAL BLACK KNIGHTS!!!
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?120193-lt-Abyssal-Black-Knights-gt-Official-Guild-Thread
Friend Request and PM Kreonitus in-game for an invite or find a guild roaming Arlor for one too. :)

Vaeriu
10-23-2013, 03:02 AM
Guild Profile:

Guild Name: Trust And Honour

Players to contact if you wish to join: Our Master is 'SharinganSoul', And Officers can be found on our guild page! (URL is at the bottom of the page :) )

Type of Guild: Our guild aims at helping others and building respect within the group, also, we use guildchat very often and it is thus a suitable guild for those of you looking for hospitable and friendly guilds! :D Also, we are NOT a twink guild or a PVP centralized guild but instead a community guild to make members feel right at home :)

Seeking What Class: We allow every class to join because we are not class exclusive :)

Other Info: Hi guys! This guild was created on the 7th Of September and we are rapidly growing and we now have 316 active members in our guild, of which we have 9 extremely helpful and friendly officers and a very cool guildmaster. We host events on the first Saturday of every month to commemorate our anniversary where recruiters and members earn prizes by answering and performing tasks that the officers and guildmaster pose! This is a very friendly guild and if you are looking for a hospitable guild where you can always feel at home and also receive help frequently, I would definitely recommend giving our's a shot! :)

Also, Recruiter status is earned typically around the level of 12 - 18 and as for officer rank, it would be given out to players at level 35+ who have shown that they are worthy of the rank by helping out frequently, earning the trust of everyone in the guild and earning the respect of the guildmaster and officers, however, officer rank MAY RARELY be given out to twinks at level 35> if they have fulfilled the other criteria. :)
We have since increased our guild ranking to be within the top 170 guilds and we seek your patronage and assistance in helping us out!
Guild Motto and rules can be found on our guild forum: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?116774-Trust-And-Honour ! :)

Cya!

Diebalelis

Asphiroth
10-25-2013, 12:01 AM
I need a twink/pvp guild for my new lvl 13 mage already geared up. I just need people to do pvp runs with XD.
IGN: Yermommy

Skaunared
10-28-2013, 05:32 PM
seeking for a guild for my new rogue (already 35), a guild who does elite runs/hunt always! my main char is a war with full mythic/arcane but my rogue has only top pinks but dont worry i have tons of plats to burn on rerolls ( not wasting anymore on those crates bahh ). some of you may know me ingame any good guild wants to adopt me?

PainLuca
10-29-2013, 02:06 PM
Salve a tutti cerco una gilda italiana sono mago livello 10 mi chiamo Painluca sul gioco.

Urm
11-04-2013, 04:21 AM
Guild name:
Chivalrous Union

Requirements:
Please pm me
- Warriors: lvl36 250dmg 200dps
- Rogues: lvl36 335dmg 390dps
- Sorcerers: lvl36 300dmg 420dps 800 armor
*If you dont meet the requirement you can PM me
Further information at > http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?101679-lt-Chivalrous-Union-gt-The-code-of-Chivalry

Type of Guild:
Chivalrous Union is a very family oriented guild, made with members from all over the world. We are an active guild in PVE, PVP, achievements, and leader board. We are here to enjoy the game, to help others achieve, and excel in their class. Here's an open invitation to come party with us, you wont be disappointed.

Trissss
11-11-2013, 09:51 PM
Heyo!

IGN: Trissss

Type of Guild: Casual or hardcore, and very talkative with amazing people :D !

Other info: I'm only a pitiful level of 9 T^T (I just made a new character a few moments ago) but I'm having some difficulty finding a guild that has active members. Hopefully I can find one that will help me "raise my rogue" in a good way ( because I'm quite new, as you can see), and create amazing memories together with the guildies :)

Well, looking forward to this :D

-Tris

Ish Shakunt
11-13-2013, 10:38 AM
Guild name: Deathwish

Requirements:
Level 36 mythic players with positive or almost positive pvp kdr(more or equal kills than deaths in PvP)

Type of guild:
An elite guild made with players who are specially intrrested in PvP though we do particaipate in some PvE too.
We have are a friendly guild with many top pro players. We take pride specially in our fast PvP backup. Contact me or any other officer/recruiter of our guild if u meet the requirements to join and im sure u will not b dissapointed. :)

Gamename- ishdevil
Officer in Deathwish
Sent from my Q800 using Tapatalk

Heretek
11-13-2013, 07:49 PM
IGN: Heretek

Class: Warrior (lvl 35)

Type of Guild: Casual, PvE centric, nothing too serious! Not really into PvP but I'll dabble occasionally.

Hey folks, been playing AL for a few months now and looking for a guild with no drama and folks who are up for a bit of a laugh.

downpouri
11-15-2013, 02:40 AM
Guild's name:
UROBOROS

Type of guild:
Both. We are hungry for achievement and always promote togetherness in any activities we have. No drama needed. If you got any issues or conflicts within the guild, feel free to contact the master or officers.

Type of class:
We welcome any classes.

Condition:
We re currently recruiting players level 25+ as we are more focussing on achievements and elite runs.

Who to contact:
Master: mamibear

Officer list:
1. Downpouri
2. Warriorsking
3. Olausach
4. Oolee
5. Naiomyi
6. Zipzal
7. Xanderjay
8. Asahasiri
9. Gaillardia
10. Khaldiyesyi

Requiters:
- mbido
- hwaorang
- anadreabeb
- burbles
- roccodk
- treanigac
- killerqueen
- ciasanah
- asparh
- dymonial

Feel free to drop us pm and ask questions about uroboros or want to be recruited.

[Looking forward to see you guys in Uroboros]

Thank you and have a good day.
Best regard,

Downpouri (uroboros's officer)

downpouri
11-15-2013, 03:10 AM
Hello there :)
You might want to try our guild, uroboros. We help members a lot and help them with ap.
feel free to friend req me if u want to ask further questions about our guild.

My ign: pourextreme and downpouri

Cheers :)

bhutkeyur
11-15-2013, 02:26 PM
Anyone from RSI guild? please pm me in game - grrom

chrizplague
11-16-2013, 09:57 PM
IGN: Chrizplague

lv. 36 warrior

Looking for a guild that specializes in farming consistently i can do elite farming but prefer regular maps for farming , prefer casual farming where you cn message guildies

If you find that your guild will suit me please PM 3:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. (pacific time)

Axsherben
11-17-2013, 02:37 AM
join immaculate we rank 11th

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

Soundlesskill
11-21-2013, 08:43 AM
<Insomnia> Recruiting!

Master: Immortalis

We here in Insomnia likes to keep it fun and joyfull. No need for all of the serious gamers, but a few good friends is really what we are looking for. You should join us because we have an amazing squad here and would like to hare it with you.
We prefer active and good people.

Level requirement 31+
We PvE and PvP
Have fun!

Contact any following name in game for guild invitation:

Immortalis
Samdegreat
Desperoto
Channntszying
Smidgets
Stimey
Heavygun
Igorsrbija
Leabekre
Blitva
Lisafaye
Wintereuropa
Abeejazak
Voicy

Or PM me on forums 'Soundlesskill'

Jabbawalkee
11-26-2013, 05:07 AM
Maliwan
Warrior Lv.21
Looking for a Casual Guild

"Hi my name is Maliwan and I've just returned back to AL after a year. Leveling has been going great and im having loads of fun but im having some "Difficulties". I would love to join a guild thats willing to take me under their wing. I have lots of questions and I am hoping to find a helpful guild to guide me on my path.

This is my first post by the way ^^

AL |Lv.21| Wr Maliwan "Tank in the making?"

Deano712
11-28-2013, 12:25 PM
IGN(s): Crookedhigh

Class: Level 30 Sorcerer

Type of Guild (Casual, "Hardcore", etc): looking for a friendly and helpful guild to join and being able to team for PvE

Other Info. (Screenshot of character with their stats, armor, etc OR just additional info. about yourself): Screenshot attached

Medicman
12-02-2013, 06:37 PM
Accepting all levels and all classes. Please contact any of the officers or recruiters if interested in joining. Recruiters are any level 36 members.
We are a casual guild with a lot of friendly helpful people. We are new yet and still growing. We are looking to expand our family.
Hope to see you in game..and have fun!!
http://www.facebook.com/immortal.guardians.9

Guild Master: Medicman

Officers:
Alohakauai
Azureach
Blazingblake
Havocreaper
Maxachillies
Medicmanii
Runeba
Slyi
Tigerclawneo
Veuashaba

cindersx
12-09-2013, 11:05 PM
IGN: Angelicdove
Type of Guild: A helpful guild. One that will accept me for who I am.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Zylx
12-13-2013, 12:36 AM
Edited

longboughx
12-16-2013, 07:50 AM
Lvl 36 rogue looking for new guild. Formally an officer in a top 25 guild. Looking for a guild for me and my mate both rogues. I have full mythic armor 660 dps. My mate has full mythic currently upgrading hers so dps will change.

Looking for a fun drama free guild to pvp and pve with. Prefer top 10 guild. Pm me if you have any other questions

cveba
12-16-2013, 03:34 PM
Looking for friendly,active high level oriented guild. IGN is Faanazhef lvl 36 warrior. Former officer in Supreme Galactic Force,playing from day 1 since game came out,veteran of Anarchy Online 12 yrs running now mmorpg,so u can expect active,helpfull and knowledgable player on my side. For further info pm me ingame on faanzhef or hauret. Thx in advance.

Amythys
12-16-2013, 06:30 PM
Darksiders is currently accepting all level 35+ players. Visit our forum thread (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?91352-Darksiders) for more complete guild information, or find any officer or recruiter in game to invite you to our top 10 guild.

Silvarha
12-18-2013, 11:35 PM
IGN: Silvarha

Type of guild : Any.. English speaking and talkitive ..active. I get bored alone lol.. Adult like players. As I am an older person.

Other info: First off I'm new to the game. I'm currently lvl 17. I been gaming for 12+ years. Played over 100 MMOs ..been a guild leader for almost 8 years. I'm on as much as I can be (being a new mom I'm on at odd hours lol) I'm just looking for a fun place to kill time n make new friends. My other half will be playing soon too. :)

Leave me a message in game or on here.

Morholt
12-19-2013, 02:24 PM
Seeking a cozy guild for my mage.
Not seeking a super massive guild with thousands and thousands of members, but is fairly active. I only pve/farm/run elites. Not seeking a guild that cares about PvP. Would prefer a primarily English speaking guild. I help people when I'm free to. I invite whoever is on when I find portals. I'm sure most of you see me posting throughout the forums. Seeking a guild with good maturity among members.
I play at very random/different hours each day.

Currently at 31 and have his experience turned off. I'll be taking him to the cap towards the end of the winter event.

http://i40.tinypic.com/51v913.jpg

Silvarha
12-22-2013, 06:27 PM
Guild Name: Break Down

Player(s) Name (Who players should contact in-game if they are interested): Robinhoodsr And Silvarha

Type of Guild (Casual, "Hardcore", etc): Pve, Pvp, Casual

Other Info. (You may put a link to your guild website or your guild forum here): http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?130043-lt-Break-Down-gt-Recruitment-(-New-Guild) . More Info Here ! We are Looking For Officers and recruiters. All levels welcome. ( we don't mind if there alts just wanting to relax or just wanna have friends to chat too.

Kreasadriii
12-25-2013, 12:08 AM
Some tips for choosing join a guild :
Follow ToS (Terms of Service).
Have ethics.
A good guild is cooperating in elite team and pve/pvp, they don't leave you unless lagging so much or disconnect or talking firstly about the war in pvp.
Sharing knowledge about build (any class).
Helping explore map.
If there's a bad people in one guild that always provocative and he kicked from guild, its a nice guild.

I wish it can helps you guys find good guild in Arcane Legends ^^

IGN : Kreasadriii (21), Fttmitbstar (36) - Guild : Garuda Indonesia

Guildarts
01-01-2014, 10:30 AM
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! LOTS OF LOVE FROM FIVE ELEMENTS<3

Ggonfreecss
(5e recruiter)

Superduper
01-03-2014, 01:08 PM
IGN(s):Hephaestus (21 Warrior currently), Tethys (12 Rogue), Duper (15 sorc)

Class:(above)

Type of Guild (Casual, "Hardcore", etc): Hardcore PvE

Other Info. (Screenshot of character with their stats, armor, etc OR just additional info. about yourself): Farming kills and loot is my favorite thing to do. I can be 36 capped this weekend if it is a priority for joining your guild. Long time PL player, stopped playing AL after 16 cap. I was an officer in Eclipse for a long time. I started with STS when they first put out PL (i have the foudners cap if you wanna see:))

Zylx
01-08-2014, 03:54 AM
If you are an American, Click Here! (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?132438-lt-American-Brotherhood-gt-in-development!-See-details) if you are interested in an All-American guild.