PDA

View Full Version : Guys ... :'(

Hayabusaz
09-11-2010, 12:55 PM
I Don't Know If I Have To Tell It Or Not .. But I Think I Could Have Help .. :'(

My Dad ... Died A Few Days Ago .. :'(

So .. I Don't Know If I'm Gonna Play Again .. :'(

Can You Guys Just Be " Peace " With Me ?

No Nervous Things ...

I'm So Sad Guys .. Thanks For Help :'( :'(
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Haikus
09-11-2010, 01:11 PM
i cant say i can relate because i havent had a family member die in the 16 years of my life but i have had a friends dad die and she was very very depressed and did not come back to school for 2-4weeks ...but i do know and understand how sad that is...:( im sorry masterchief and i hope things get better!:)
take some time off and just come back when things are better:)

the "peace" u want has been granted:D

Alt1ris
09-11-2010, 01:16 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this. I know how hard it is to lose a loved one, especially someone so close as your father. I can tell you from experience that the best way to cope is to celebrate his life and all the great things he did in it. Mourning is natural and it's okay and perfectly reasonable to be upset beyond belief but he's in a better place then we are now.

Mourn his death, celebrate his life, and rely on the people closest to you for support. Your friends and your family will come through in amazing ways. And if you consider your PL community your friends then you know we'll be here for you as well, regardless of if you leave the game or not.

Keep your head held high, and do whatever you have to, to keep even the slightest smile on your face.

You and your family are in my prayers.

-A

TwinkTastical
09-11-2010, 01:24 PM
I Don't Know If I Have To Tell It Or Not .. But I Think I Could Have Help .. :'(

My Dad ... Died A Few Days Ago .. :'(

So .. I Don't Know If I'm Gonna Play Again .. :'(

Can You Guys Just Be " Peace " With Me ?

No Nervous Things ...

I'm So Sad Guys .. Thanks For Help :'( :'(
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

:( Sorry to hear that... We all love you :)!

KingFu
09-11-2010, 01:48 PM
Wow bro, that's rough. My prayers out to you and your families. I haven't had th experience to have a family member outside of grandparents pass away, but I couldn't imagine. It's rough, but things I've learned is you can't let life hold you back, I realize you can't just jump up and burry the thoughts since that's not any good, but life goes on, and you can always hold the memories with you and your father. It's rough, but I'm sure he lived a happy life.

Atleast no one can take away your memories you have with him, like Alt1ris said, celebrate his life. I know it's easier said than done, but just remember, you have family, friends, and PL for support :)

Best of wishes to your and your family. Prayers out to you. You can always come back to PL, and we will support you bro, at any time, we can level you, and farm you new gear. If that helps;)

Demonicdevyn
09-11-2010, 02:41 PM
its hard to hear man just try and relax think of all the good and know that we all feel srry for this

Hayabusaz
09-11-2010, 04:23 PM
Thanks Guys :'(

Cascade
09-11-2010, 04:36 PM
Its hard to go through what your going through bro....but I know you'll come through it. Just remember that God makes everything happen for a reason.

Hayabusaz
09-11-2010, 04:43 PM
I Am Coming To PL .. I Can't Leave PL ... And It Will Help Me Stop Thinking About It . :'(

I Hope You Guys Will Be Cool :') ...

Raxie
09-11-2010, 05:26 PM
wow, sorry man. my friend's dad also passed away; hope you feel better. just remember, he is not truly gone; you still have the memories and the pictures and he will be watching over you.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
09-11-2010, 06:36 PM
Oh MAN....I'm so sorry bro. I wish I could do something to make you feel better...:(.

Tailless
09-11-2010, 07:03 PM
I'm really sorry to hear that man. I know that anything I say isn't going to change what your feeling now. My heart goes out to you and your family at this emotional time.I don't know if this will help at all but my girls Step-father died a couple of weeks ago. He was really into restoring cars so we had a memorial at a car show last week. It really seemed to help. If possible find something that was dear to him and try and make it a celebration of his life. I'm sure he would be happy to see all his loved ones remembering him and enjoying something he cared about. If there is anything I can do to help just let me know and I'm usually on late if you ever want to run something. You and your family will be in my prayers.

MasterGT
09-12-2010, 01:13 PM
so sorry bro....

Kurlz
09-12-2010, 09:29 PM
man...that sucks, but remember, we all care about you, and you have all of us, on the forums and in game to talk to if you need...im sure theres quite a few people on here who would be happy to talk to you in private and let you vent...peace

flaimdude
09-13-2010, 09:04 AM
Wow. I can't even imagine what you're going though, but I will be praying. I'm very sorry for your loss.

Vyvin
09-13-2010, 10:14 AM
Don't really know what to say... Take a chill, someone pissing u off tell I find him... It's why I hackz!
/Vyvin