PDA

View Full Version : pink and vanit drop guide

asifaiab
11-17-2012, 10:43 PM
i have found out that without enchancers u can get pink/vanit(duh). It isnt about luck its about level. Some ppl believe higher levels have better luck, that may be true in some cases but in this guide you dont need a high level. Have you ever noticed the dot next the health bar of a mob? it may be gray, yellow, red ect. If its gray, invite some ppl that can still get exp from the level. for example:
dynastar1-9
red sun9-12
cycorp12-15
delta 15-19
numa19-24
sloucho24-27
ect

u do this because i found out that the more ppl that were meant to do the level, the higher ur chance to get pink and vanit. In sloucho u just need a lv25 and a lv28 to make the mobs have a red dot.
if any of this doesnt work pm, i will fix this guide. I have only gotten pinks and vanity with ppl sutitible with the level b4 for example:
red sun vanits,lv12
hive pinks, bunch of lv 42s

Btw the ppl who can still get exp have a higher chance than u at getting good stuff unless ur endgame.(im not sure if this is true but correct me if im not)

please tell me parts u cant understand so samhayne can move this guide to guides
ty
hope this helps :)

javier995
11-17-2012, 11:02 PM
Seems reasonable. I shall test it :)

iAmPain
11-17-2012, 11:15 PM
I've always considered those dots as their difficulty of that certain mob lol!

But yea, sounds legit. Might try it when I get bored (Which is now :redface:)

Mrbananaz
11-18-2012, 12:40 AM
i never noticed the dots, good thinking mate :)

iRusher
11-18-2012, 04:29 PM
Never ever noticed dots..and I've been in sl since it came out for iOS...lol I will try this out sometime

Shonex
11-19-2012, 12:07 PM
So,does it work?I really want to find out... :surprise:

javier995
11-19-2012, 06:20 PM
So,does it work?I really want to find out... :surprise:

As in drop sense with more people, yes.

The more people = the more drops. So in theory, which I've proven a couple times :p, more people = higher chance of pinks dropping. Especially if they're using luck enhancers/big luck, that helps even more. This is because of the reroll.

As for vanities, same deal. More people = more drops. But, since you can't reroll to get a vanity, it's harder to get it than a pink at times (duh). The vanities I mean are mech, X-ray, DSH, scorn, etc.

Mrbananaz
11-19-2012, 10:15 PM
will it work if the certain lvled players in your party turned off their xp?

javier995
11-19-2012, 11:10 PM
will it work if the certain lvled players in your party turned off their xp?

Xp turned on or off wouldn't affect the drops.

Babbare
11-21-2012, 01:19 AM
I can actually confirm this theory. I have never seen myself get a vanity soloing anything or having maxed people all together getting something. I've gotten all Jackets, Glasses, Shirts, and many more having people that were in the level ranges for these. Can't say it's 100% true, but that's my theory. I have seen results with having people getting XP then having a group of 46's with all napalms not getting a pink (without enchances).