PDA

View Full Version : Skills after 15?

Noobbe
11-18-2012, 12:31 AM
What is the plan for higher levels and skills? Is there any info out there? More techniques to choose from, or will we be able to add more points to the same with increased bonus/ranges?

Duflie
11-18-2012, 01:17 AM
There's one rouge skill that is not available til lvl 50

Cero
11-18-2012, 03:28 AM
i would another updgrades for the skills than adding a new ones

hippl
11-18-2012, 06:12 AM
Please, add passive abilities! Or Tier2 for current ones. Hate having more than 3 active "specials"

Cahaun
11-18-2012, 09:02 AM
They could add all sorts of extras like:
Tier 2 perks to some of the original ones as said earlier
Passives with small boosts to Damage bonus, speed %, pet friendly, and all sorts of small factors.

BodMaster
11-18-2012, 09:09 AM
"Small factors" at lvl 16 is worrying.

I remember reading many times that "respec's" would be free, and am kinda disappointed they are not after this was to be one of the "big" changes in AL, I have already spent a lot on respec trying to perfect my build at End Game.

That said, maybe they plan to add more with a respec after each Cap raise :/ (Instead of the other option blatantly lying to their fans/reviewers)

Cahaun
11-18-2012, 10:12 AM

I remember reading many times that "respec's" would be free, and am kinda disappointed they are not after this was to be one of the "big" changes in AL, I have already spent a lot on respec trying to perfect my build at End Game.

That said, maybe they plan to add more with a respec after each Cap raise :/ (Instead of the other option blatantly lying to their fans/reviewers)
I honestly don't know what could be done with the skills. We can only use four and if the cap was to go to 100, we'd have everything unlocked before we know it. I hope they have some secret thing they'll pull out of their sleeves.

Sledge
11-18-2012, 11:29 AM
I honestly don't know what could be done with the skills. We can only use four and if the cap was to go to 100, we'd have everything unlocked before we know it. I hope they have some secret thing they'll pull out of their sleeves.

A "global" passive skill tree for each class might be cool. Something that grants a bonus to all of your active skills. Require players to spec into it from the bottom up (or rather, the top down) every 10 levels or so for a cumulative cost each tier.

Random example:
Tier 1 (req lvl 10, costs 2): Your attacks have an x% chance of resetting the cooldown on all of your skills.
Tier 2 (req lvl 15, costs 3): Scoring x consecutive critical hits replenishes your HP and MP by y% over z seconds.
Tier 3 (req lvl 25, costs 4): When your (any) attack kills x or more enemies simultaneously, your body projects a shadowy doppelganger that fights alongside you for y seconds. (@ 50% of your overall effectiveness)
Tier 4 (req lvl 35, costs 5): Mustard party. Finding out is half the battle.

Cero
11-18-2012, 02:06 PM

waaa. thats sick. so they lied? T_T