PDA

View Full Version : Survival mode

Alanliu
11-18-2012, 12:35 AM
An I idea I have is to have a team of players survive against waves of enemies and the higher the wave the better items it drops and each 5 waves or so theres a boss it ends when all the players die and they don't have engineers to revive. I think this idea would give people something to do other then just redo missions over and over and over again.

Deathticket
12-11-2012, 11:01 AM
An I idea I have is to have a team of players survive against waves of enemies and the higher the wave the better items it drops and each 5 waves or so theres a boss it ends when all the players die and they don't have engineers to revive. I think this idea would give people something to do other then just redo missions over and over and over again.

i agree. i even agree with the more rare loot the higher the lvl of the wave is.
Good idea :)

gison
12-11-2012, 07:31 PM
Sigh. Necro.

Spaceroran
05-07-2013, 12:23 AM
I AGREE THIS WOULD BE EPIC STS NEEDS TO MAKE MINIGAMES NOT MORE APPS!!
It could start at a checkpoint (like if u beat the boss every round you could start on lvl after that boss if u so choose) and you could change the difficulty for more xp and drops!!!!!!!! NOTICE THIS STS NO MORE APPS NO MORE APPS