PDA

View Full Version : Rally Cry / Juggernaut bugs?

blakeary
11-18-2012, 03:48 AM
Rally Cry - Lungs of Might: "All beneficial effects applied from the warhorn are increased by 10 seconds". The buffs are only increased by 4 seconds not 10 seconds. Without the upgrade the buff last 8 seconds and with the upgrade they last 12 seconds. I timed them with a stopwatch. You can see the tiny buff icons disappear after 12 seconds and if you keep the avatar window open the +25% dodge goes away after 12 seconds (assuming you have song of the fallen).

Juggernaut: "temporarily increase health by 25%". It works, it just doesn't increase your health by 25%. It's a static amount 300 uncharged / 500 charged at lvl 15. I even tried removing all my equipment and respec my character without any points in strength. It's not percentage based and 300/500 of someone with very high health is much less than 25%.

moonway03
11-18-2012, 05:25 AM
Hope this get fixed soon

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2

Montanabro
11-21-2012, 04:37 AM
Does the armor buff even work for you? I see on the avatar screen that my dodge goes up but my armor stays the same?

CosmoxKramer
11-23-2012, 09:47 AM
Does the armor buff even work for you? I see on the avatar screen that my dodge goes up but my armor stays the same?

Same here Montanabro, I see the dodge applied to my Avatar screen, but no 10% increase to Armor.

Please fix the timer and Armor

Heroelite
11-26-2012, 12:51 AM
Same here Montanabro, I see the dodge applied to my Avatar screen, but no 10% increase to Armor.

Please fix the timer and Armor
The armor buff does work though I have tested it. It's the same as the damage buff %increases. They don't change your damage on your avatar screen but you still hit harder.