PDA

View Full Version : Class rebalance

moonway03
11-18-2012, 05:33 AM
I know that warriors are overpowered(justg said it himself).
So to match the warriors i would like to suggest to put more DPS in mage and rogues (probably higher than warriors) so less people will complain.
Outcome = mage and rogue - super killer
Warrior-super tank

Hooraa :-)

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2

Astrocat
11-18-2012, 08:44 AM
Woah, stop these threads. If Devs would have never changed the stats at first, threads like this would have not been here. Just get over it, and choose a warrior instead of complaining. I honestly think they know it now. Get over it and play the game!

Cahaun
11-18-2012, 08:50 AM
Mages and rogues have more dps than warriors (There's actually nothing measuring the dps in the game. All the classes has a base speed for the auto and the warriors are the slowest at swinging and charging).
Why are you wanting the devs to bring out a nerf that we always regret in the end?

Astrocat
11-18-2012, 08:51 AM
Mages and rogues have more dps than warriors (There's actually nothing measuring the dps in the game. All the classes has a base speed for the auto and the warriors are the slowest at swinging and charging).
Why are you wanting the devs to bring out a nerf that we always regret in the end?

True! And like I said in all these other threads for this ''overpowered'' complainings, how will we be supposed to tank then?!
We take all the damage and aggro em!

hippl
11-18-2012, 09:03 AM
don't nerf warriors! buff rogues and mages! :D

Astrocat
11-18-2012, 09:37 AM
don't nerf warriors! buff rogues and mages! :D

Disssssss!

Vystirch
11-18-2012, 12:53 PM
Disssssss!

So you want us all to be fat unintelligent muscle men? Nah no thanks?

-Vys

CrimsonTider
11-18-2012, 01:11 PM
Anyone who thinks mages/rogues are underpowered have to be low level. I run with all 15/16's and barely get kills when in a full team. (BTW, I am a warrior with 107 dmg.)

Sometimes people fail to see the variances in those things called "skills" which also produce "damage." Stop asking for rebalances after 1 week.

Astrocat
11-18-2012, 01:11 PM
So you want us all to be fat unintelligent muscle men? Nah no thanks?

-Vys

Yeah why not?! :rolleyes:

Ark
11-18-2012, 01:17 PM
I think rogues and mages are fine. It's just depends on how you give points on your stats and skills. Also the weapon and armor. I personally like how the rogue is right now :) haven't died yet and level 13 with about 1100 kills.

Vystirch
11-18-2012, 01:37 PM
I do like my rouge right now it just seems they could use a bit more when you put stats into dex. That is my only complaint.

-Vys

Astrocat
11-18-2012, 03:16 PM
I do like my rouge right now it just seems they could use a bit more when you put stats into dex. That is my only complaint.

-Vys

Rogue**

CosmoxKramer
11-18-2012, 06:32 PM
Check out some thoughts on re-balancing how Dodge/Crit is calculated to make Dex a more enticing stat as well as fix it before the level cap hits 40+ and dodge/crit gets too high using the current flat calculation
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?75724-Large-Post-on-Stat-calculations-and-Potential-to-re-balance-Classes