PDA

View Full Version : To STS - A praise and a complaint

Bless
11-18-2012, 07:11 AM
First a praise for the sts art team, i really like the pets appearances and stats. Also i love the fact that ELITE dungeons are very hard, Its a feeling of accomplishment if i get a pink from elite chest!

Now for the complaint. I am really annoyed that STS is delaying updates like - Arcane champion bundle armor fix because they have a lot of traffic atm and they dont want to bounce the servers. Now whatsup with that...just fix em and get it over with, the traffic is going to come back...i got pee'd off because it didnt take a long time for sts to take the money out from my credit card but when it comes to fixing the armor its as if they dont care :(

discounts
11-18-2012, 07:12 AM
yup i agree on the armor delay i prob would have 100 less deaths

Bebsi
11-18-2012, 08:25 AM
And I was wondering if it's just me...
Ok, good pointing it out ^_^

Astrocat
11-18-2012, 08:26 AM
I disagree. It's the weekend. They don't work the weekends. Be patient, they have a life too.

Bless
11-18-2012, 10:18 AM
I disagree. It's the weekend. They don't work the weekends. Be patient, they have a life too. G said it's scheduled today morning, so your statement is invalid.

Zaonabiuibil
11-18-2012, 10:20 AM
I disagree. It's the weekend. They don't work the weekends. Be patient, they have a life too.

G said it's scheduled today morning, so your statement is invalid.

No it's valid, he just might be working over-time.

Astrocat
11-18-2012, 10:26 AM
G said it's scheduled today morning, so your statement is invalid.

Get your facts in order. If I say I will buy you 300 platinums at 3:30 PM but actually buy you them at 3:35 PM, is the ''statement'' invalid? Same stuff, so your invalid :rolleyes:.

Mitchturbo
11-18-2012, 10:56 AM
LMAO! I just love how sts have the time to keep updating Arcane Legends, yet Star Legends is left without a much needed visual update among other things like simple Daily Rewards, New daily quests that can easily be implemented and timed runs like hauntlet for example.

Another thing that annoys me that sts need to fix is when we have plat in Arcane Legends, its easily spent by accident because there is no warning pop ups to verify. I had 5 plat available and I went to claim my daily reward from Shazbot, got a useless enhancement then my 7 month daughter on my lap nudged my arm and I tapped Bypass Daily Reward for 5 plat by accident. Grrr.
5 plat down the drain for guess what another useless xp enhancement when I'm already lvl 16 Agghhh! *Rips Beard off*

Ikr Off topic lol. Hug me ^_^

Bless
11-18-2012, 11:47 AM
Thats not the point, astro you didnt read or fully understand my whole post, I said that sts doesnt want to bounce servers because of the high amount of traffic on servers, because of the advertising on gogle play and i feel that is not fair to the people who spend £10 for that pack are having to deal with a major armor bug AND its as if sts doesnt care because they dont want to bounce servers, if u want proof G said it himself....sure there could be other reasons as u said BUT that is the main reason, sam and justg said it anyways not all devs have a holiday on weekends.

Cahaun
11-18-2012, 12:04 PM
LMAO! I just love how sts have the time to keep updating Arcane Legends, yet Star Legends is left without a much needed visual update among other things like simple Daily Rewards, New daily quests that can easily be implemented and timed runs like hauntlet for example.

Another thing that annoys me that sts need to fix is when we have plat in Arcane Legends, its easily spent by accident because there is no warning pop ups to verify. I had 5 plat available and I went to claim my daily reward from Shazbot, got a useless enhancement then my 7 month daughter on my lap nudged my arm and I tapped Bypass Daily Reward for 5 plat by accident. Grrr.
5 plat down the drain for guess what another useless xp enhancement when I'm already lvl 16 Agghhh! *Rips Beard off*

Ikr Off topic lol. Hug me ^_^
*hug*