PDA

View Full Version : Legendary items (PINK)

Edward Chua
11-18-2012, 09:22 AM
Do they only come from chests or also have a chance to drop from mobs or bosses?

BodMaster
11-18-2012, 09:41 AM
In my experience the best Elite gear come from chests only. However Pinks in general can drop from mobs/bosses or even chests in place on a map, these have "okay" stats, but are not the best within game.

Deathpunch
11-18-2012, 10:14 AM
In my experience the best Elite gear come from chests only. However Pinks in general can drop from mobs/bosses or even chests in place on a map, these have "okay" stats, but are not the best within game.

My mage has a nice staff that I'm still using at 15 that dropped from a hauntlet mob. But, in general, yeah, the better items come from chests.

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

Asahetek
11-18-2012, 05:28 PM
So far most of the pinks I've found were from chests or in the tombs

BodMaster
11-18-2012, 07:39 PM
My mage has a nice staff that I'm still using at 15 that dropped from a hauntlet mob.

There are some real shinners being Purple/Trash Pinks, they only have a minimal difference in stats to the "top market" things, but I doubt you'd be able to come out with a whole set of these lucky ones.

Smurfo
11-19-2012, 07:14 AM
Is there a bonus for set? Also, do the elite wpns, like Heartseekers, drop only in elite maps or golden chests only?

BodMaster
11-19-2012, 07:31 AM
Is there a bonus for set? Also, do the elite wpns, like Heartseekers, drop only in elite maps or golden chests only?

1. No bonus.

2. Elite Weapons drop in any Elite Chest. (Most from Elite Copper due to quantity)