PDA

View Full Version : Need Advise on Mage PvE/PvP build

xCrazyPianist
11-18-2012, 09:22 AM
I just started playing about a week ago so I don't really know too much atm. Lvl 61 mage, my stats are pretty messed up with some on str/dex and the rest int.

I'm looking for a build which would do well for PvE AND PvP, is that possible? From what I know, pure int and dex/int mages do higher dmg but die easily (my current problem)
str/int gives higher hp and dodge but does lower dmg? Which build would be the most efficient?*

Azataso
11-18-2012, 04:40 PM
It all depends on what type of group you're playing with, if it has another mage, then you can do all int :) but if you are the only mage in your group, pally. In pvp i do all int for nukes and stuff, but this cap, pallys are pretty common.

xCrazyPianist
11-18-2012, 07:13 PM
ok thanks for the tip! Also, what does 'nuke' mean? I see the term around quite a lot but can't find an explanation of what a nuke mage is.

Roberto077
11-19-2012, 01:54 PM
ok thanks for the tip! Also, what does 'nuke' mean? I see the term around quite a lot but can't find an explanation of what a nuke mage is.

To nuke is to pwn. To nuke is to completely obliderate your opponent. To nuke is to almost instant kill your opponent. Fire storm = max level (6 or 7 depending on your level)

winterblood
11-22-2012, 01:26 AM
To nuke is to pwn. To nuke is to completely obliderate your opponent. To nuke is to almost instant kill your opponent. Fire storm = max level (6 or 7 depending on your level)
nuke for mage is either drain ice fire or drain light fire or ice drain fire.
the point of nuke is killing the enemy using most powerful skills at least amount of time, its like a "Nuke"