View Full Version : New Skills?

Chickdigcookies
09-11-2010, 03:49 PM
I dont know if this has been posted, if so, eh.

What are some skills you guys would like to see...

Class and Skill please, a detailed on how it works/what it does....

Raxie
09-11-2010, 04:14 PM
hm...
well there are already plenty of buffs and debuffs; but i would like to see storm spells on a mage, an earthquake skill for a bear and a speed buff/boost for an avian.
the speed buff will increase the speed on how much dex there is. so pure archers will have a lot of speed. although the buff will make them even more overpowered...

Royce
09-11-2010, 04:20 PM
Enchantress skill, Drain Mana: like Drain life, except for mana ;)
Basically, I think it's kinda crazy that mages are always the ones most strapped for mana (much higher cost skills, but only slightly larger mana pool and minimal natural regen), and I think this would help.

Archer skill, Stealth: allows you to damage target without drawing aggro for a period of time (could also have small dodge buff (like taunt) or something to be useful in PvP)

Warrior skill, Hurl (okay maybe the name needs work): give warriors one ranged, single target, attack skill. Basically like throwing your axe or sword or whatever. It should have high damage but a long cooldown.

Raxie
09-11-2010, 04:22 PM
royce you are making my ideas look crap...

Chickdigcookies
09-11-2010, 05:17 PM
Mage - Chain Lightning...A lighting bolt that chains itself to nearby enemies.

Avian - DoT Skill, say poison sting like WoW. Damage over time. Skill infects the enemy for a damage to be dealt over a period of time.

Bear - Health/Mana regen when hit. Tanks would love it.

Raxie
09-11-2010, 05:28 PM
Bear - Health/Mana regen when hit. Tanks would love it.
that would be just... wow. in pvp tanks would dominate if they had that skill.