PDA

View Full Version : bug: enable to unlock elite aquaducts, all other elite maps unlocked

tearacan
11-18-2012, 03:12 PM
I can not unlock elite map aquaducts. I already ran it and cleared it a few times already.
All other elite maps are unlocked.

It might be caused by the change in the limitation of not able to join unlocked maps, where this was possible before and i have joined other elite maps before this limitation.

Haowesie
11-18-2012, 05:12 PM
I have this same problem, ran through it twice solo and unlocked the map after it, and aqueduct is still locked. I opened a ticket with STS with a response 'Once you kill the boss there, you have to manually run into the next area and then run past the checkpoint. That will unlock the next zone for you.' -- but as I mentioned I unlocked the map after it which meant I must've run past the checkpoint somehow... I don't know where this checkpoint is, but I do notice 'gate opened' with new maps I enter...

tearacan
11-19-2012, 05:30 AM
"run past the checkpoin", that a default answer. Which works if it isn't bugged. :D

Check point is at the start near the blue transporter, but if that worked i wouldn't made this thread ;)

windcutter
11-19-2012, 03:00 PM
same here, run a few times through forest but still won't open an aqueducts =/?please fix it...

Justg
11-19-2012, 03:06 PM
I just checked looked at the dungeon file and the trigger volume you need to run through does not extend all the way across the path. Check out the pink circle:

For now be sure you run right by the portal, we'll get this fixed soon.

Astrocat
11-19-2012, 03:18 PM
I just checked looked at the dungeon file and the trigger volume you need to run through does not extend all the way across the path. Check out the pink circle:

For now be sure you run right by the portal, we'll get this fixed soon.

Loving your tracking stuff! :D This looks cool!

tearacan
11-20-2012, 06:02 AM
ty for the map, it worked. i stepped on the stones of the transporter :)