PDA

View Full Version : Friends

Vopper
11-18-2012, 04:22 PM
I have got a problem - I want to meet my friend in the city, he was there, i was also there but we didn't see each other. I don't get it why it happened. We have even stayed in the same place, but we still didn't see each other. Please, tell me what to do. Btw, I have got him on my friend list.

ProSophist
11-18-2012, 04:29 PM
It means you are not on the same version of the map.
When a town like Kraag fills up, it generates another one, or it places you on one that has an open spot.

Fyrce
11-18-2012, 04:31 PM
The game has different instances of the same location. Even though you are in a place of the same name, you guys are in different instances. You can either go in and out of different places, for example Town to Tavern and hope to see each other. Or go into an area at about the same time and if you are close in level, you might end up in the same instance of a dungeon. You might be able to join each other in a dungeon, but I am not certain.

Alternatively, you can try to party with each other. I cannot remember whether you can type a name to add to a party, but if you can, that is another alternative. (I was going to check this, but either the game is down or it doesn't like me -- I'm on perpetual running dog at the moment)

Hope this helps a little bit.

Hopefully, one day, they will let you join friends in towns that are not full, but I think at the moment, you cannot.

Vopper
11-18-2012, 04:31 PM
Oh, I see. So is there any possibility to meet him, or it all depends on luck?

@UP:

Yee, same thing happened to me, this annoying dog is still running to nowhere :D

ProSophist
11-18-2012, 04:33 PM
Oh, I see. So is there any possibility to meet him, or it all depends on luck?

You can. If you have him/her on your friend's list, go to your list and click on the "go to" option. If it isn't there, it means the map that he/she is on is full as well.

Grimmer
11-18-2012, 06:33 PM
When he is on your friend list make with him/her a party, go to party tab and hit 'go to <name of location>'. It works for me. If you don't see that button you can make a party, go to tombs, then your friend can join you and both you can go out from the tombs (you will be then in that same instance)