PDA

View Full Version : Arbiters.

Zodiarck
11-18-2012, 06:11 PM
The question that lingers in everyone's head (at least to me) what will the next arbiter peice be as each year passes, a new peice of arbiter comes with it we have had the opportunity to gain the helmet, chest, and back, so my question to you all is which peice do you think should be next, or what peice do you want to be next, my vote is on arbiter sleeves, not to crazy about the legs anymore lol, and since we are down to the final two peice, I thought this would be a appropriate time :p on a side note, do you think there should be or will be a arbiter pet, and shield.

thecrankybearsam
11-18-2012, 06:37 PM
Pet sounds cool. I'm lookin forward to an Arbiter Shield :P

gison
11-18-2012, 06:52 PM
Shield & Pet = set bonus, I hope.

Mitchturbo
11-18-2012, 07:05 PM
I think the next piece should be both the arms and the legs. Why? Because we are way behind PL in Arbiter gear for one example, another would be to help the newer players we have gotten who missed out on the helmet and maybe the vest. A new arbiter set would be more benificial for them players.

Also now we've all seen the whole set, what's the point of waiting for another two lvl caps to come out to finish the set... looking around Summer 2013 Hopefully at this rate.
Unless Star legends is well and truely dead and they decide not to even bother releasing the full arbiter set. Would'nt surpise me lol. Should of had the set completed by Fall 2012 if sts didn't have that nine month break away from Star Legends. Yes. *Looking at you* What's new on SL guys. What have you got in store for us now. >_<

iRusher
11-18-2012, 07:25 PM
Why don't we just have both?!?
(Taco shell commercial)

thecrankybearsam
11-18-2012, 07:38 PM
I think the next piece should be both the arms and the legs. Why? Because we are way behind PL in Arbiter gear for one example, another would be to help the newer players we have gotten who missed out on the helmet and maybe the vest. A new arbiter set would be more benificial for them players.

Also now we've all seen the whole set, what's the point of waiting for another two lvl caps to come out to finish the set... looking around Summer 2013 Hopefully at this rate.
Unless Star legends is well and truely dead and they decide not to even bother releasing the full arbiter set. Would'nt surpise me lol. Should of had the set completed by Fall 2012 if sts didn't have that nine month break away from Star Legends. Yes. *Looking at you* What's new on SL guys. What have you got in store for us now. >_<

Yeah lol I totally agree, not much happening in Star Legends.

Mothwing
11-18-2012, 07:38 PM

PL is older, so it makes sense that it has more Elite Vanities.

Also, dragon sets were added in PL with the ability to combine them with a store-bought pet for a bonus. I don't see why SL can't do that either.

Zodiarck
11-18-2012, 09:45 PM
Exactly and honestly I think SL is the best one, amd the money maker but when we get updates like once a year how are we supposed to be entertained? and I think,there should be a class exsclusive quest for capped players that allows you to get like some sort of cyber dragon elemntal armor/weapon set (engie lightning/titanium with mercury lines dragon)

Mitchturbo
11-19-2012, 12:56 AM
Sounds Awesome Bro!!

Zodiarck Rocks!! XD I Like It!

Zodiarck
11-19-2012, 07:02 AM
Sounds Awesome Bro!!

Zodiarck Rocks!! XD I Like It! thanks but I think im getting a little carried away lmao even though I would love it but a class exclusive quest should be added hopefully sooner then later, and rewards would be exclusive armor that are there till next cap :p

Zodiarck
11-19-2012, 06:05 PM
I think they should redo the arbiter helm since it was the first peice but put a certain requirment like haveing the rest of the peices up to this point, il be looking forward to our next cap 2 years from now ^^

gison
11-19-2012, 06:32 PM
I think they should redo the arbiter helm since it was the first peice but put a certain requirment like haveing the rest of the peices up to this point, il be looking forward to our next cap 2 years from now ^^

No on arbiter helm.

Abadaobiran
11-19-2012, 06:52 PM
pet and shield would be cool but it means more leveling :grumpy:

Zodiarck
11-19-2012, 07:57 PM
Eh, true no helm but if a peice does make a come back arbiter helm should be it, anyway I dont mind the leveling lol we need stuff that isnt reused at,the rate its going im realy looking forward to the yellow version of aans embrace lol... Red, blue, grey, what color next

Mitchturbo
11-19-2012, 08:07 PM
lol XD True Dat.
Hoping we will get beefier space marine type weapons eventually after all this lame scorn business lol.

Jblazer
11-19-2012, 08:53 PM
I think next update should be arms and legs together.Then pet,shield,and weapons!All seperate.

Zodiarck
11-19-2012, 08:56 PM
Im really liking the cyber dragon idea and the weapons that were designed by players has not been put in yet it would go perfect il draw a sketch of what I have envisioned for engie but the grips that schtoiven designed is the perfect chance to finally give style to the engineer

Mitchturbo
11-19-2012, 09:02 PM
I heard a little rumor that Mitchturbo already gave style to the Engineer looks ;-)

But you didn't hear that from me *wink wink* *Nudge Nudge*

Zodiarck
11-20-2012, 07:03 AM
I heard a little rumor that Mitchturbo already gave style to the Engineer looks ;-)

But you didn't hear that from me *wink wink* *Nudge Nudge* LOL :)

LvlCap
11-20-2012, 07:11 AM
Ill mention something that no one has said here...maybe they will make a arbiters shoulder elite emblem?

BodMaster
11-20-2012, 10:45 AM
Shoulder is what we wanted from the Back piece.. StS failed to see that :(

And as Mitch/JBlazer said and I have many months back, Legs and Arms together this time around, they look pretty horrible (esp for com) so prefer them to get it over and done with now :p

Zodiarck
11-20-2012, 03:29 PM
Shoulder is what we wanted from the Back piece.. StS failed to see that :(

And as Mitch/JBlazer said and I have many months back, Legs and Arms together this time around, they look pretty horrible (esp for com) so prefer them to get it over and done with now :p EXACTLY sts has been slacking big tine everything on the update was reused only thing diffrent now I have a rainbow of grips lol purple red blue grey

Zodiarck
11-20-2012, 03:33 PM
Ill mention something that no one has said here...maybe they will make a arbiters shoulder elite emblem? this is what I leveld it down to s.t.s has little or no creativity left because for the back armor some AWESOME stuff could have been made except what we got was a can, battery, and a flag and reason im not to hype about the other arbiter peices except engie arbiter arms is because, here is, where low creativity kicks in arbiter engie boots look like atomite boots i realy hope that isn't the final design for boots cause they are so disappointing

Cyriah
11-20-2012, 05:09 PM
Lmao yea ikr :( none of the sets look nice lets just hope they aren't the final designs
And the com one ... I don't want to look like a giant marshmallow >.<

Mitchturbo
11-20-2012, 05:13 PM
Lol u might end up with the Ghostbusters running after you :-)

Cahaun
11-20-2012, 06:10 PM
I hope the set bonus at least makes a good visual effect. Also I wish the arms and legs get tweaked a bit for engineers. I need more mass on those skinny arms and I don't wear high heals.

Zodiarck
11-20-2012, 07:04 PM
I hope the set bonus at least makes a good visual effect. Also I wish the arms and legs get tweaked a bit for engineers. I need more mass on those skinny arms and I don't wear high heals. spacial arms pretty cool ^.- but the highheels part LMAO there pretty much those, atrocious atomite boots

akfury
11-21-2012, 12:19 PM
I can't stand those arbiter legs ... Worst thing I've ever seen I would rather have naked legs and rest of my arbiter set then wear them

Zodiarck
11-21-2012, 03:56 PM
I can't stand those arbiter legs ... Worst thing I've ever seen I would rather have naked legs and rest of my arbiter set then wear them PREACH lol that's exactly how I feel worst design ever

iRusher
11-25-2012, 12:47 AM
Lol u might end up with the Ghostbusters running after you :-)

Made me laugh..congratulations ur funny..btw I love that part of the movie lol(stay puff marshmallow man ftw)

javier995
11-25-2012, 05:42 PM
When DL came out, they showed us Barron Blunt.

"Hey look! That looks like it could be the com vanity set because of the chest" - Me.

Now... If everyone has seen Barron, his gear is just a blue version of the com vanity set.

It's hideous, I hope sts rethinks their design.

I just hope they don't take what we mean too seriously... I told Gibber that he should give us a back that stands out and is awesome.... It's one of those.

Just Gimmie the arms and legs, so I can get the set over with.

Edit: Noticed I was totally off topic.

I think that the original ones shouldn't be available again. I think that new ones should be available as the game progresses.

This should be after we get: arms, legs, pet, implant, shield, and a gun. Like what PL got.

Zodiarck
11-27-2012, 03:32 PM
Lol fine, now arbiter peice should be repeated again instead go,for a whole set first,set,weapons for cap will be class exclusive weapon then second weapon a awesome looking, plus power to back it up gun or start a whole new vanity set starting with legs first