PDA

View Full Version : Are You Worthy Of The Title "The Enlightened"?

Demthres
11-18-2012, 07:10 PM
New guild that focuses on quality players versus quantity of players. Must be active, LvL 50+ PL Adept in order to make our ranks. We host PvP competitions, Prize Contests, and Farming runs. If you think you have what it takes PM Demthres, xrevoltx, or onachiasary in game.

Guild Name: The Enlightened
Guild Master: Demthres

Note to guild list updater new master of Gentalman's Club is my alt leveltenpinks

Yich
11-18-2012, 07:39 PM
My respect to you and your guild. Good luck with your guild and future endeavors.

Roberto077
11-19-2012, 01:36 PM
GL guys

Onagiabef
11-22-2012, 01:23 AM
gl luck to u dem

richest
11-22-2012, 01:54 AM
New guild that focuses on quality players versus quantity of players. Must be active, LvL 50+ PL Adept in order to make our ranks. We host PvP competitions, Prize Contests, and Farming runs. If you think you have what it takes PM Demthres, xrevoltx, or onachiasary in game.

Guild Name: The Enlightened
Guild Master: Demthres

Note to guild list updater new master of Gentalman's Club is my alt leveltenpinks

i have a alt named leveltenmerchant lol

Demthres
12-05-2012, 09:51 AM
Never thought it would be so difficult to find good officers to help lead elite group. This guild self imploded starting new guild from scratch. It will start once I can find a group of 5 elite officers looking to start a guild revolution. If you think you have what it takes PM me ,demthres, in game. This guild is now owned by xrevoltx I do not recommend joining. I have started new guild Ascension - Ascend above all others to a higher status as a PL elite end game player. PM me if you are level 70+, age 18+ and interested in quality of quantity players who play every day.

Ixamxrevoltx
01-19-2013, 03:36 PM
Nobody can join my guild its too exclusive