PDA

View Full Version : The Ruler of Alterra: Part III: The Second Great War

Reunegade
11-18-2012, 07:18 PM
Before he had one more second of thinking, a flaming out fire shot out to his left. Remus gasped in horror. He turned around, and faced a huge purple dragon, exactly like the one he saw in the forests of Glumdoll Cemetery. "Are you Arlorian spies?" the dragon said in a harsh voice that sounded feminine. "Umm...n-no. I-I'm fro-from um...the Dark Forest," I said stuttering. "Good. My name is Malison." she said. "My name is Remus. This is my friend Vincent, and this is my friend Ryom," Remus said, relieved. Vincent waved with a face of horror. Ryom didn't wave at all. He stood frozen with his eyes bulging open. "What's wrong with Arlorian spies?" Remus asked. "Everything!! They're the ones that started the Great War. They attacked a city in Carvina; the exact city in which my dad died. He was a brave man......" Remus looked up and saw tears in her eyes. He couldn't blame her. He felt the same way when Romulus died. "After he died, his best friend, Boltag, who was an Arlorian that helped the Carvinians in the war, took care of me. Then one day he got captured by the evil Arlorians and I haven't seen him ever since. They captured me right after, and they sent me to work in the underworld where I had to fish for Natural Red Diamonds. It was a pain. I worked there for so long I turned red. Then one day I was so full of rage, when anyone came to me, I would knock them away with my 10000 degree Celcius breath," Malison continued. "One question. Do you know anything about the Alterran Games?" Remus asked politely. "Yes. The Alterran Games started right after the war. It was run by two guys with the names of Joseph Stabb and Juan Bael. They were the major threat duo in Arlor, and no one would ever dare to mess with them. Soon, after about two months of running the games, a group of Arlor haters, called the B.A.P., Blackstar Assassination Program, killed Stabb. Bael ran away and was never to be seen again." she said. After a long stream of silence, Malison said, "Watch out for the Ruler of Alterra. He has been very suspicious lately." Malison said out of nowhere. "Who the heck is the "Ruler of Alterra"?" Vincent asked with a confused face. "You don't know Mitchell King? He is very famous under his surname the 'Goblin King'." Malison explained. Remus, Vincent, and Ryom gasped in unison. "You mean, the guy that stashes all my stuff? You mean the guy who faced the Scalefield Army?" Ryom questioned. "Yes, is this all new to you? We had a recent robbery. The security camera showed Mitchell, and had what looked like a platinum talon to me. He then took out a Gurgox Eye from his pocket, and then he took out a Green Ice Longsword." Malison explained. Ryom gasped. "Yo-you mean my platinum talon? And my Gurgox Eye that I lost? And the Green Ice Longsword I attempted to find?" Ryom asked with a sudden panic. Then it hit him. "Mitchell is a Nite," Remus said with such shock that he even gasped himself. "Bu-but he can't be!! He isn't bad!!" Ryom screamed. "Or maybe he is. The Scalefield Army was an army that always killed evil. The goblins were so skilled, even the Scalefield Army couldn't take them on. That's how Jacque died." Malison said. "Who's Jacques?" Remus asked. So much was going on, he couldn't keep up. "Jacques Hudson Scalefield. One of the most famous Alterrans." Malison answered. "Malison, I need your help. Do you know how to go back to the past?" Remus asked with a lot of doubt. Malison stared at him. "I feared that someone would ask this. Yes, I do know. But I need your help. I need you to find Cinder, my best friend. Then I'll reveal the secret power of the past, present, and future." Malison said with tears in her eyes. "Alright, can you give us a hint? Is she in Alterra?" Remus asked. "She is in Arlor. Rook's Nest to be exact. Good luck getting there. The guards will be waiting upon your arrival. Just tell them your Remus, and say that Malison sent you here." Malison said with a sad expression. "One more question. Why can't you do it?" Remus asked. "Because it takes a true hero to complete this task." Malison said. "Meet me back in the woods of Glumdoll. I'll be waiting." Malison said. And before a slight second passed, she was gone. "So how do we get to Arlor?" Remus asked. "Um, I was raised in Arlor. I know where it is." Ryom answered. So they all followed Ryom. After around three hours of walking, Ryom finally said, "And if we curve right, we will hit the Dock of Humania, and sail towards Arlor." And they grabbed a boat, and they sailed. It was very long, and very boring. Finally, they were there. "Thank good heavens we are here." After a split second had passed, someone shot an arrow and it missed Remus just by an inch. "Hey, hey! My name is Remus. Malison sent me here on a quest." Remus said proudly. The guard nodded, and let them go through. They stepped into the city and it was beautiful. It had signs that said, "Windmoore Cafe 2 Miles West!" and then another that said, "Brackenridge Forest, know where we got Windmoore's best flowers!" And so they headed towards Windmoore Forest. It was also beautiful. It had amazing flowers, awesome plants, and just a very natural theme. They heard a very loud barking. They ran toward the direction of the bark, and saw a dog with blood covering his leg. "We'll save you!" Ryom said, knowing what he was doing, even though Remus knew he didn't. Suddenly, Ryom took out what looked like a glass of fruit punch and gave it to the dog to drink. After about four gulps, his wound was cleaned. "How did you-but why didn't-but how-!" Vincent said in such amazement. "It was in the Windmoore First Aid Kit," Ryom shrugged. Remus ignored him and said, "Are you okay?" "Yeah. Thanks for helping. My name is Timber." Remus gasped. The dog could talk. "Hey! My name is Remus. Could you tell us where Rook's Nest is?" Remus asked. "Yeah. It's a long way though. You're going to have to go through the Aqueducts, then to the Village, then to the Mine, and I swear; that place is haunted. Then you're going to have to go through the very busy town of Outpost, Windmoore's rival. After that, go to the Outskirts of Ydra. Be careful, because beyond that point, there will be a war. Then to the Underground Passage, where you'll meet Chief Spider, then you'll have to go through the Forest of Ydra, and finally to Rook's Nest." Timber said, and then took a breath. "What war are they having?" Remus asked. "The Second Great War, of course." Timber said, with a smile on his face. Then Remus knew what to do. "Run." He whispered to Vincent, and then to Ryom. They knew what that meant. Goblins could take on a different form. Timber was Mitchell. If he hadn't realized so quickly, they would've already been goblin meat.

Part 4 will be coming very soon :)

Timelife
10-01-2013, 02:19 AM
I wish i could write stories that good, would be extremely cool for my vids haha

SayCreed
10-29-2013, 08:01 AM
Before he had one more second of thinking, a flaming out fire shot out to his left. Remus gasped in horror. He turned around, and faced a huge purple dragon, exactly like the one he saw in the forests of Glumdoll Cemetery. "Are you Arlorian spies?" the dragon said in a harsh voice that sounded feminine. "Umm...n-no. I-I'm fro-from um...the Dark Forest," I said stuttering. "Good. My name is Malison." she said. "My name is Remus. This is my friend Vincent, and this is my friend Ryom," Remus said, relieved. Vincent waved with a face of horror. Ryom didn't wave at all. He stood frozen with his eyes bulging open. "What's wrong with Arlorian spies?" Remus asked. "Everything!! They're the ones that started the Great War. They attacked a city in Carvina; the exact city in which my dad died. He was a brave man......" Remus looked up and saw tears in her eyes. He couldn't blame her. He felt the same way when Romulus died. "After he died, his best friend, Boltag, who was an Arlorian that helped the Carvinians in the war, took care of me. Then one day he got captured by the evil Arlorians and I haven't seen him ever since. They captured me right after, and they sent me to work in the underworld where I had to fish for Natural Red Diamonds. It was a pain. I worked there for so long I turned red. Then one day I was so full of rage, when anyone came to me, I would knock them away with my 10000 degree Celcius breath," Malison continued. "One question. Do you know anything about the Alterran Games?" Remus asked politely. "Yes. The Alterran Games started right after the war. It was run by two guys with the names of Joseph Stabb and Juan Bael. They were the major threat duo in Arlor, and no one would ever dare to mess with them. Soon, after about two months of running the games, a group of Arlor haters, called the B.A.P., Blackstar Assassination Program, killed Stabb. Bael ran away and was never to be seen again." she said. After a long stream of silence, Malison said, "Watch out for the Ruler of Alterra. He has been very suspicious lately." Malison said out of nowhere. "Who the heck is the "Ruler of Alterra"?" Vincent asked with a confused face. "You don't know Mitchell King? He is very famous under his surname the 'Goblin King'." Malison explained. Remus, Vincent, and Ryom gasped in unison. "You mean, the guy that stashes all my stuff? You mean the guy who faced the Scalefield Army?" Ryom questioned. "Yes, is this all new to you? We had a recent robbery. The security camera showed Mitchell, and had what looked like a platinum talon to me. He then took out a Gurgox Eye from his pocket, and then he took out a Green Ice Longsword." Malison explained. Ryom gasped. "Yo-you mean my platinum talon? And my Gurgox Eye that I lost? And the Green Ice Longsword I attempted to find?" Ryom asked with a sudden panic. Then it hit him. "Mitchell is a Nite," Remus said with such shock that he even gasped himself. "Bu-but he can't be!! He isn't bad!!" Ryom screamed. "Or maybe he is. The Scalefield Army was an army that always killed evil. The goblins were so skilled, even the Scalefield Army couldn't take them on. That's how Jacque died." Malison said. "Who's Jacques?" Remus asked. So much was going on, he couldn't keep up. "Jacques Hudson Scalefield. One of the most famous Alterrans." Malison answered. "Malison, I need your help. Do you know how to go back to the past?" Remus asked with a lot of doubt. Malison stared at him. "I feared that someone would ask this. Yes, I do know. But I need your help. I need you to find Cinder, my best friend. Then I'll reveal the secret power of the past, present, and future." Malison said with tears in her eyes. "Alright, can you give us a hint? Is she in Alterra?" Remus asked. "She is in Arlor. Rook's Nest to be exact. Good luck getting there. The guards will be waiting upon your arrival. Just tell them your Remus, and say that Malison sent you here." Malison said with a sad expression. "One more question. Why can't you do it?" Remus asked. "Because it takes a true hero to complete this task." Malison said. "Meet me back in the woods of Glumdoll. I'll be waiting." Malison said. And before a slight second passed, she was gone. "So how do we get to Arlor?" Remus asked. "Um, I was raised in Arlor. I know where it is." Ryom answered. So they all followed Ryom. After around three hours of walking, Ryom finally said, "And if we curve right, we will hit the Dock of Humania, and sail towards Arlor." And they grabbed a boat, and they sailed. It was very long, and very boring. Finally, they were there. "Thank good heavens we are here." After a split second had passed, someone shot an arrow and it missed Remus just by an inch. "Hey, hey! My name is Remus. Malison sent me here on a quest." Remus said proudly. The guard nodded, and let them go through. They stepped into the city and it was beautiful. It had signs that said, "Windmoore Cafe 2 Miles West!" and then another that said, "Brackenridge Forest, know where we got Windmoore's best flowers!" And so they headed towards Windmoore Forest. It was also beautiful. It had amazing flowers, awesome plants, and just a very natural theme. They heard a very loud barking. They ran toward the direction of the bark, and saw a dog with blood covering his leg. "We'll save you!" Ryom said, knowing what he was doing, even though Remus knew he didn't. Suddenly, Ryom took out what looked like a glass of fruit punch and gave it to the dog to drink. After about four gulps, his wound was cleaned. "How did you-but why didn't-but how-!" Vincent said in such amazement. "It was in the Windmoore First Aid Kit," Ryom shrugged. Remus ignored him and said, "Are you okay?" "Yeah. Thanks for helping. My name is Timber." Remus gasped. The dog could talk. "Hey! My name is Remus. Could you tell us where Rook's Nest is?" Remus asked. "Yeah. It's a long way though. You're going to have to go through the Aqueducts, then to the Village, then to the Mine, and I swear; that place is haunted. Then you're going to have to go through the very busy town of Outpost, Windmoore's rival. After that, go to the Outskirts of Ydra. Be careful, because beyond that point, there will be a war. Then to the Underground Passage, where you'll meet Chief Spider, then you'll have to go through the Forest of Ydra, and finally to Rook's Nest." Timber said, and then took a breath. "What war are they having?" Remus asked. "The Second Great War, of course." Timber said, with a smile on his face. Then Remus knew what to do. "Run." He whispered to Vincent, and then to Ryom. They knew what that meant. Goblins could take on a different form. Timber was Mitchell. If he hadn't realized so quickly, they would've already been goblin meat.

Part 4 will be coming very soon :)

I swear you got an addiction to STG

Thrall Wire
11-26-2013, 12:55 AM
Timber was a goblin.