PDA

View Full Version : Questions about the Big Man

crestmage
11-18-2012, 11:21 PM
Hey guys :D
Need some help on the warrior class and thought i would ask the community.
1. When should i activate my juggernaut buff? I've experimented with the buff and it seems that it's additional health buff can be used quite well a a healing skill. It replenishes around 40% of health when i activate it during battle. Whereas when i activate it before going into battle, i feel like i've just wasted 40% of healing skill. :(

2. I don;t feel quite right with my skill build. I don't quite like the damage output from my skills, its way to low. Can someone please tell me what upgrades I should up for my skills? Better yet, correct me if i have chosen the wrong four skills. :) My current skill build for level 8 is this (Numbering behind the skill represents the upgrades from top to bottom):

Skyward Smash (1,2) , Windmill , Juggernaut (1) , Horn of renew

That's all. Would really appreciate any help :) thanks! :D

McBain
11-19-2012, 12:09 AM
Those are the same skills I have, and it seems to working pretty great. I might think about tweaking how many points I have in each skill, but not while respecs cost 5 plat. The thing to realize is that warriors aren't really supposed to dish out high damage. They're supposed to be tanks. Somebody else might disagree, but that's my approach. The way I do it personally is: charge either skyward smash or windmill while approaching enemies (windmill if it's a group close together), let it go, then hit horn and juggernaut, followed by whatever skill is left from the first step (or just a regular attack).

crestmage
11-19-2012, 12:14 AM
Those are the same skills I have, and it seems to working pretty great. I might think about tweaking how many points I have in each skill, but not while respecs cost 5 plat. The thing to realize is that warriors aren't really supposed to dish out high damage. They're supposed to be tanks. Somebody else might disagree, but that's my approach. The way I do it personally is: charge either skyward smash or windmill while approaching enemies (windmill if it's a group close together), let it go, then hit horn and juggernaut, followed by whatever skill is left from the first step (or just a regular attack).

Okay thanks. i'll keep ur method in mind :)

Superduper
11-19-2012, 11:03 AM
Okay thanks. i'll keep ur method in mind :)

In 2 or so hours I'm planning on a warrior guide that is similar to my sorcerer guide. I'll post the link here.

Ephesius
11-19-2012, 04:31 PM
I have the best build ever, my trollbane and other 16 stuff will sure be good in pvp. Btw you can tank and do dps if you read what each skill does carefully