PDA

View Full Version : Stash/ Money glitch

Traebeles99
11-19-2012, 12:24 AM
Hi STS I am going to contact support about this but I want to see wat you guys say. 1st I went to my alt to get 55,158 gold and put it in my stash and went to my main and went to go get it. Now i had 140k Atm on my main so i went to stash and I accidentally kept putting 55,185 I did this 2 times. Then I realized wat I was doing so I did the right amount and clicked ok and looked at my gold and it says 69k!!!!! I have no idea wat I did I didnt purchase anything plz help me and no this is not something I made up this is for real I have no idea wat happened plz give me some solutions if u have any would love devs intel.

LwMark
11-19-2012, 02:16 AM
Um y did 71k just appear in my stash....

Jk :p

Traebeles99
11-19-2012, 11:01 AM
Um y did 71k just appear in my stash....

Jk :p

i was bout to say lol

Griffinfan
11-19-2012, 01:55 PM
Hey there, They cannot do anything for you here your best bet is Spacetime Support (http://support.spacetimestudios.com/home) they are awesome and will help you fix your problem :) good luck!

Traebeles99
11-19-2012, 10:28 PM
Hey there, They cannot do anything for you here your best bet is Spacetime Support (http://support.spacetimestudios.com/home) they are awesome and will help you fix your problem :) good luck!

I emailed them waiting on response. ty though

Chickenrunnn
11-20-2012, 01:33 PM
There is one and only 1 reason why it happened..

You know why?

Lemme make you guess..

She looks nice, fair and seems to be trustable..
But look, how would she buys her close just standing there all the days? It has been 2 years she is wearing the same orange robe!!!!
She needs to get some money to survive..

So, who is she?.. Yes.. you guessed .. DARADA !!!!!

She steals your money to live.. This is why u lost some gold :) She took some 80% of the amount stashed.. Don't hate her...

______

Devs, make her new clothes, it will make her happier, and fix the problem :)..

Seriously, the best you can do is to wait for Support answer .. xD

Good luck :D

Traebeles99
11-20-2012, 03:15 PM
There is one and only 1 reason why it happened..

You know why?

Lemme make you guess..

She looks nice, fair and seems to be trustable..
But look, how would she buys her close just standing there all the days? It has been 2 years she is wearing the same orange robe!!!!
She needs to get some money to survive..

So, who is she?.. Yes.. you guessed .. DARADA !!!!!

She steals your money to live.. This is why u lost some gold :) She took some 80% of the amount stashed.. Don't hate her...

______

Devs, make her new clothes, it will make her happier, and fix the problem :)..

Seriously, the best you can do is to wait for Support answer .. xD

Good luck :D
lol that was great u should make a story and put it in the fan section seriously nice one lol.

Chickenrunnn
11-21-2012, 02:24 PM
lol that was great u should make a story and put it in the fan section seriously nice one lol.

lol ^^