View Full Version : Regardking BSM xp gain...

Jcyee
11-19-2012, 01:32 AM
So recently i purchased a week long 2x xp elixir and started using some thrashers with it. I expected to be earning around 10k xp per thrasher considering how much xp I earned in humania with each thrasher, and I did not use the week long elixir on humania. However, after using a few thrashers, I found myself to only be gaining 6-7k xp per thasher WITH the week long elixir. Assuming that the xp gain is similar if not the same, my only guess as to why this is happening is that my parties are more inconsistent this cap. In humania, I tried to have at least 2 other thrashers in the party. Here in BSM, it kind of seems like there are less thrasher parties going on, so I join random games with maybe 1 other trasher/3x combo elixir. Maybe many of our players are over in AL as of right now getting a feel for the game, who knows.

On that note, if anyone is down for some thrasher runs in BSM, post here and add me in game, ign jcyee. Any BSM map is fine (maybe not Lost Valley but if needs be, its ok), with or without boss depends on what the party wants, I just want it to be fast ;) I should be on quite a bit for the next few days, but I won't be on for the rest of today. I live in the PST time zone (Pacific Coast of America) and it's about 10:30 PM at the time of this post.

Bless
11-19-2012, 01:54 AM
It stacks so

Xp elix 2x + thrasher 4x = 6x xp per kill but also depends on threat levels.

Energizeric
11-19-2012, 02:24 PM
Lost Valley is the way to go if XP is your main concern. Back a few weeks ago when they had to 4-day challenge to 76, my buddies and I tried playing in dragons nest and then in lost valley. Lost Valley proved to be about twice as fast in gaining xp. The only downside is no boss drops. But if you want boss drops, you would have better luck running Lost Valley for 45 minutes of your thrasher, and then do two runs through the underworld plat dungeon.