PDA

View Full Version : SERVER DOWN AND LOST A EGG ( want it back please)

Hassan Akbar
11-19-2012, 09:02 AM
while i was playing i got the legendary pet called blight and then i got server dissconect now i dont have the egg any more oh please mods/devs help me that pet was really rare fr me if u want proof i have a freind who i was farming with too or there would be some way u guys could know did it drop waiting for ur reply txs

Astrocat
11-19-2012, 09:05 AM
This cannot happen, if you looted it, it must be in your inventory even if you got disconnected. Everything is stored online. I guess your using the fact that the game has huge connection issues to get something sneakily. Forget it, to be honest, you won't get it back.

Hassan Akbar
11-19-2012, 09:10 AM
u can ask a freind who saw i got it dropped his ingame name shakar my ingame name xhassanx

Hassan Akbar
11-19-2012, 09:12 AM
and btw i got the egg and it was in my inv i went to kraag to see the price in auction house while i was on kraag server got shut down and my problem occurs therefore i conclude that while i was gona get the egg the server got shut down...

Astrocat
11-19-2012, 09:32 AM
u can ask a freind who saw i got it dropped his ingame name shakar my ingame name xhassanx

Your friend can act like it's true for you, Duh.

asommers
11-19-2012, 06:24 PM
Send an email to Customer Service with your character name and they can look through the loot logs for you.

-ALS