PDA

View Full Version : AL won't open on Chrome

Wiress
11-19-2012, 11:12 AM
Even though my Internet connection and the other STS games work without problems, I'm not able to open it on Google Chrome. Anyone else had this problem too?

Samhayne
11-19-2012, 01:42 PM
Even though my Internet connection and the other STS games work without problems, I'm not able to open it on Google Chrome. Anyone else had this problem too?

Hi Wiress,

Can you explain further about why Chrome won't load for you? What is the error message and/or what happens when you try to run it?

Wiress
11-19-2012, 02:00 PM
"Arcane Legends
The app is currently unreachable."

This is what shows when I open a new tab and press the AL icon.
This doesn't happen with the other games (DL, SL), they just load normally.

Samhayne
11-19-2012, 02:05 PM
"Arcane Legends
The app is currently unreachable."

This is what shows when I open a new tab and press the AL icon.
This doesn't happen with the other games (DL, SL), they just load normally.

Hmm, that's funky. You are seeing this error currently? We had some database issues earlier today, but those were quickly resolved.

Skeletonlord
11-19-2012, 02:12 PM
When I have problems like this, I just update chrome if there is an update to do, close chrome, open it up again.

You can always check out these support articles : http://support.spacetimestudios.com/entries/20718797-chrome-frequently-asked-questions-faq
http://support.spacetimestudios.com/forums/20338221-google-chrome

Wiress
11-19-2012, 02:13 PM
Yep, I'm seeing it. :/
I even tried deleting and re-installing the app from Chrome Web Store, and also restarting the whole computer.

EDIT/ Wee it's working! Thanks for the help! :)

Skeletonlord
11-19-2012, 02:39 PM
I even tried deleting and re-installing the app from Chrome Web Store, and also restarting the whole computer.

No worries, if you have any other problems, just message me or post!

Bejo
02-17-2013, 06:21 AM

i have same problem, how you fix it?

cyrusrevange
05-22-2013, 10:44 AM
hey I'm having the same problem loading Arcane legends on google chrome, is around 6 hrs I can not open it anymore it just loades until 90% and stopes....