PDA

View Full Version : KILLER Warrior Build never run out of mana to cast all your slashes! INSANE burst dps

nathanyc
04-22-2010, 10:32 PM
just do the complete opposite of what Pixxie did with his battle mage.

The new hotness... Intelligence Warrior.. the smarter you are the more damage and survivability you'll have!

Do you want 42 DPS and 40 armor? Do you want to be a warrior that never runs out of mana while spamming slash attacks!?

Do you like the words NAKED WARRIOR? What? OMG YES?! Then keep reading.

Let me first give my specs:

Name: Nykk

Class: Warrior level 30

BASE Attributes: Str: 1, Dex: 2, Int: 162

(VERY IMPORTANT. I didn't increase my STR at all.. This build is NOT for those who want a large health pool or h/s regeneration. That, or you COULD sacrifice the INT pump with an DEX pump to gain a few more hit rate, dmg, and dps )

Skills: All the Slashes, Rage and Iron Blood

Rage: 5
Iron Blood: 5
Super Mega Slash: 5
Vengeful Slash: 5
Crippling Slash: 5
Stomp: 4

Stats (with item bonuses included):
Str: 1
Dex: 2
Int: 162
Hit: 91%
Crit: 9 %
Dodge: 0
Health: 200
Regen: 0
Mana: 381 (!!!!)
Regen: 6 (!!!!)
Damage: 89-105
DPS: 42
Armor: 40

This post is by no means posted to make fun of Pixxie's Build.. that build is amazing, I just wanted to come up with an amazing build myself for warriors!

nathanyc
04-22-2010, 10:32 PM
Gear recommendations will be posted here at a later time :).. enjoy!

Deathshock
04-22-2010, 10:40 PM
How well does it work bro?

Splurd
04-22-2010, 10:51 PM
Would like to know your m/s WITHOUT the items. :-)

nathanyc
04-22-2010, 11:18 PM
How well does it work bro?

like the title says... its KILLER

nathanyc
04-22-2010, 11:20 PM
Would like to know your m/s WITHOUT the items. :-)

4M/S amazing!

LordRaid
04-23-2010, 12:15 AM
4 M/S? Well, actually, while spamming all the slashes and skills, it's probably necessary.

Interesting idea, but can you show us some pics of your character? I trust the info you've given out, just want to see it xD

And how does it function? Is your warrior able to take damage without dying often?

nathanyc
04-23-2010, 02:15 AM
4 M/S? Well, actually, while spamming all the slashes and skills, it's probably necessary.

Interesting idea, but can you show us some pics of your character? I trust the info you've given out, just want to see it xD

And how does it function? Is your warrior able to take damage without dying often?

i just have to have a few health pots with me sometimes... but ironblood keeps my armor high. sorry no screen shots currently :(

LordRaid
04-23-2010, 02:20 AM
i just have to have a few health pots with me sometimes... but ironblood keeps my armor high. sorry no screen shots currently :(

-headdesk-
Shoot, apologies, forgot about iron blood. Gives hax armor, I've heard. Well then, that takes care of the general situation of health worries :P
Nice job then! Overall sounds like a fun character to play.

Pixxie
04-23-2010, 05:07 AM
Nice work nate!! I'm gonna finish leveling up my Warrior and try this out. And no worries, I don't take this as "making fun." I'm quite glad my build inspired something truly unique!

What can this be called other than INT warrior... ? We have to think of a good class name!

nathanyc
04-23-2010, 05:15 AM
Thanks lol, you're build will work better im 100% sure of that haha

nathanyc
04-23-2010, 05:17 AM
i have no idea what you would call it. it has no representation of any kind of class.

Pixxie
04-23-2010, 05:21 AM
Like.. "Smarty Platepants" or "Wisdom Axe-Wielder" or "Roid Rage and Leisure Reading Warrior"

maxvegas
04-23-2010, 05:28 AM
cool nate i gotta play with yo to see it in action bro

SlipperyJim
04-23-2010, 06:47 AM
Um, am I the only one who remembers that Warriors start with a base Strength score of 7? So this build is technically impossible. Or maybe I just didn't get the joke....

Anyway, I have found that piling on lots of Croc gear can give me a pretty good mana regen rate:
http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/5034/pocketlegendscrocgearma.jpg
I never have to use a mana potion, and I didn't even gimp my combat prowess to achieve it. Croc gear FTW!

Azrael
04-23-2010, 11:45 AM
I thought it was a joke at first too.:)

Here is the thing. This build wont work if slashes are melee only, and i believe that to be the case. Perhaps you already made this build and I'm wrong, but as far as a normal warrior, you can have auto attack going on a mob and pop a slash and it wont force you to move to them before using the skill, unlike an archers burst shot which works for melee and range. You will be forced to use a wand or a staff, but you will have to position yourself next to mobs and constantly battle the auto attack button to make sure you aren't at range.

I suppose its time to post the burst dps build i made but dont use..

nathanyc
04-23-2010, 12:14 PM
it is a joke :)... kinda bored waiting on new expansion
HEY atleast it was an interesting read lol.
like i said, who knows someone might make it work.
Pixxie i pick you to make this a workable build haha

Deathshock
04-23-2010, 04:15 PM
He got me too at first haha

setec
04-23-2010, 04:34 PM
Smarter than the average bear - Smokey.

How about Artic Bear?
http://www.pbs.org/wnet/nature/episodes/arctic-bears/bear-intelligence/779/

Azrael
04-23-2010, 05:22 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?775-The-Berserker!-The-Burst-Dps-Build-but-also-destroys-your-mana!-.-By-Azrael

click here for an actual burst dps warrior build.

Druc
04-23-2010, 05:36 PM
...Psychic Warrior?

FeralDruid
04-23-2010, 05:58 PM
...Psychic Warrior?

methinks a "smart" Warrior...

Shebee
04-24-2010, 05:43 AM
roflkkeklollololololol 8DDDDDD

Obliteration
04-27-2010, 03:15 PM
What are the weapon choices?

chunkmonkey
12-06-2010, 06:32 PM
Call them muscle mages.. strength plus intelligence..

juhnken773
12-06-2010, 08:48 PM
/last poster.

Dead thread. No bumps required.

Grizzlykitty
12-06-2010, 11:15 PM
I have a similar build Grizzlykitty lvl 48 this is v1.1 (v1.0 didn't work out so well)

Unequipt

Str 103
Dex 12
Int 130
Hit 80%
crit 7
Dog 4
Helth 652
Reg 5
Mana 465
Reg 3
Dam 20-26
Dps 10
Arm 6

I wish I had never put dex points so I had for Str because I think I can make a bear that can where 45 maybe higher Str and lvl 48 and higher int you do this with the right balance of avatar and equiptment

Curently I wear Khafra helm and cloth of Thoth and the Thoth Royal Shadow Staff
All lvl 45 any one who knows any of this equipt should know that avatar dosent have enough Int to wear any. So kinda tricky any ways to the point I never run out or shoul I say can barely put a dent in my mana bar. My casting are currently

Beckon 1
Taunt. Vengeful Slash 3
Rage. Evade. Ironblood. Hellscream. Stomp. Crippling Slash. Super Mega Slash. Crushing Blow. 5

Because I will pull Dps with a fairly steady flow of magic most mostly when rage is active I'm thinking of deleting this avatar and maybe swaping for a Mage Str/Int is it any good I have a good idea of what castings I want but is it possible to make Mage lvl50 Int and lvl50 Str. And is it worth it? Or should I make my Grizzlykitty v1.2

Zeus
12-06-2010, 11:17 PM
Nooooooo, do not post on this thread haha, it is a way dead thread :( Don't revive it :(

Balonia
12-06-2010, 11:25 PM
Nooooooo, do not post on this thread haha, it is a way dead thread :( Don't revive it :(
This made me laugh, so I'm bumping it! Game is waaay different now. This is just what 3rd week out? If they only knew....

smoae
12-06-2010, 11:32 PM
Call them muscle mages.. strength plus intelligence..
Omg how do you guys even find these threads? Like 50th page lol

Zeus
12-06-2010, 11:32 PM
No balonia. OH dead thread. I am telling you do not press accept revive. If you do. I will silence this thread by calling upon the great powers of the developers. Justg, (hints, its your time to cue in now) :)

Balonia
12-06-2010, 11:36 PM
Fine. I'm gonna find the most dead thread, so dead it stinks and give it a lift just for you ;)

Bump. Lol

Zeus
12-07-2010, 12:35 AM
You know what I am going to stop talking on this thread because I am just bumping it myself. Then again I am a hypocrite because by sending post quick reply on this post will cause me to bump this thread once again. Oh well... Here goes nothing...

GanjaFarmer
01-15-2011, 03:12 AM
OK, so I registered to this page JUST to comment on this thread in particular. I am currently doing this same exact thing to my character. I'm new to these types of games but I get how to play. . . bears are first in and gotta just smash the crap outta everyone without bringing all the enemies towards the distances fighting guys or whatever. This build really is fun if you like pressing alotta buttons REALLY fast...it's the only way it can work. So far I've been pretty successful at progressing through the game.
Str 7
Dex 71
Int 126
Hit 93%
crit 11
Dog 5
Helth 604
Reg 4
Mana 463
Reg 10
Dam 98-114
Dps 88
Arm 40

That's with my armor and weapons. . . .I'm really not sure what all of those stats mean BUT. . . .I know I'm killing ALOT of enemy and keeping them away from the bows and wands. That is all....

Blaquehaaart
01-15-2011, 03:35 AM
Dumbest thing ever, this would be great if there were no cooldowns...frankly I never run out of mana in a single fight. Second, bears dps sucks, no matter how much point you put into the slashes, your damage will be pathetic compaired to mages and birds.

As a bear, just focus on crowd control an debuffing...

Misa
01-15-2011, 06:29 AM
OK, so I registered to this page JUST to comment on this thread in particular. I am currently doing this same exact thing to my character. I'm new to these types of games but I get how to play. . . bears are first in and gotta just smash the crap outta everyone without bringing all the enemies towards the distances fighting guys or whatever. This build really is fun if you like pressing alotta buttons REALLY fast...it's the only way it can work. So far I've been pretty successful at progressing through the game.
Str 7
Dex 71
Int 126
Hit 93%
crit 11
Dog 5
Helth 604
Reg 4
Mana 463
Reg 10
Dam 98-114
Dps 88
Arm 40

That's with my armor and weapons. . . .I'm really not sure what all of those stats mean BUT. . . .I know I'm killing ALOT of enemy and keeping them away from the bows and wands. That is all....

Dumbest thing ever, this would be great if there were no cooldowns...frankly I never run out of mana in a single fight. Second, bears dps sucks, no matter how much point you put into the slashes, your damage will be pathetic compaired to mages and birds.

As a bear, just focus on crowd control an debuffing...

You guys. Do know. That this was posted in April 2010? That build isn't exactly gonna work like it is intended to if you use it now.

Blaquehaaart
01-16-2011, 09:21 PM
I'm talking to the guy that had the build in Jan of 2011

Kossi
01-16-2011, 09:29 PM
i lol''ed at the fact that this thread has almost 6,000 views and 37 responses

bladesword
01-17-2011, 05:42 AM
Fine. I'm gonna find the most dead thread, so dead it stinks and give it a lift just for you ;)

Bump. Lol

Fail... Banned ;)

FluffNStuff
01-19-2011, 01:14 PM
Str 7
Dex 71
Int 126
Hit 93%
crit 11
Dog 5
Helth 604
Reg 4
Mana 463
Reg 10
Dam 98-114
Dps 88
Arm 40

This is an old post, and I feel bad you registered to post on it, so I will give you some help with what you are actually looking for, since it is also my favorite build. It is the 'BearSerker'. It is an easy build, since there are only a couple weapons you really need to use:
Up to Level 30: ANY Two Hand Sword or Pink Hammer.
Level 30 - 35: Ice Hammer.
Level 35-50: Bastard Sword of Legend (It is a skeller drop, and so it is extremely cheap in the CS) (Stay away from ANY and ALL level 40, 45 and 50 two hand swords!)
Level 50: Gurgox Hammer of the Rift (can also get bonus set, or use with hate armor/helm).
Stats:
I am currently using a Dual Build, and this works out great, as it gives good hit percentage and weapon damage, and ~most~ skill damage.
My build: 127 Str, 127 Dex.
Your Build: Enough Str to equipment, then after that you can choose. Can put rest in Dex, or just dump more in str for higher slashes (at loss of crit and hit %).

Skills:
Mandatory Fives: Rage, Iron Armor, Evade, Becon, Stomp.
My ~other~ Fives: Crippling Slash and Crushing Blow.
Minimum of 2 points: Crippling Slash (only seems to break armor at 2 points or above, but breaks for a constant 10 points).
Minimum of 1 Point: Other Slashes. I have 3 in each, but you want AT LEAST 1, because you will be getting a minimum damage add from your weapon on each.
?Taunt? To truly tank, you need at least 1 point in this, can add more to get some more dodge, but you get 2 for the first point, then 1 for each additional.
Restore: I don't use, some PVP players do, but amount it heals compared to the benefit of adding damage to one or more slashes seems useless.

End Result: Massive Damage from skills, so you can pound out some SERIOUS damage.

So, hope this helps, and good luck!

JemNI
01-24-2011, 11:38 AM
Nice work nate!! I'm gonna finish leveling up my Warrior and try this out. And no worries, I don't take this as "making fun." I'm quite glad my build inspired something truly unique!

What can this be called other than INT warrior... ? We have to think of a good class name!

Well, if it ever did work, I think it should be like a monk, or ninja. All martial artsy.

TheLaw
01-25-2011, 03:06 AM
Eh, IntBears are a fail project. I have all classes, if you ask me, i say no.

Windwolve
01-25-2011, 11:01 AM
I agree with TheLaw. Slashes would be lol with a bow however ;)