PDA

View Full Version : Sts Legends: The game cloud that contains all Sts mmo games in one.

Mitchturbo
11-19-2012, 12:33 PM
I got this idea from Vamp basically. I myself am split between various sts games and so are the majority of the community I think.
We hop from one game to the other and friends depart to one game and others to another. The community in these games are splitting up and that's because there are so many sts games to choose and invest in :-) Not a bad thing, its awesome to be able to choose what to play... But some games become deserted at times because of this (looking at PL & SL) Happend twice with DL and AL coming out. So to solidify your fan base of players how about creating one big cloud package.

A Game that combines all of your sts titles!! Let's try to explain this and Imagine:
We (the players) download Sts Legends from the Google play/ app store ect.
Load the massive installment files and game data ect.
Enter our login and usernames ect.
Then we enter a map like menu showing a galaxy with sts Legends title in the background with four worlds to choose from-
Pocket Legends, Star Legends, Dark Legends and Arcane Legends.
Here from this menu we can pick which world to play on then easily move to another world without having to log out ect.
Across the games we have the same account (if possible same usernames too) We also have a whole global guild chat and social friendlist and chat system available.
Imagine if your friend or guild member was talking to you while they were playing Dark Legends and you were playing Pocket Legends or Arcane Legends. How cool would that be? Them asking for help to beat a boss and you can jump into their World and game by a simple menu.
Plat would be kept in the cloud and universal between all the games like the original idea, now this could work because this is one big game in one installment instead of four separate ones.
It's up to the player if they decide which legend world to play and as each game now supports the new graphics engine and the same shared Techythingamajig system it should be easy to do all this :-)
Worlds will get patch updates available to them when the devs add new content or bug fixes to certain games/worlds.
As a whole I think the shared game cloud would help people keep playing and communicating with their friends and make new friends in the games/worlds they like to play in.
The Guildhall can be outside the worlds in the galaxy map too, where if we held a meeting or went to the guild hall portals in the games/worlds we will teleport and all meet up in the one shared guildhall. Imagine a Rogue avatar interacting with a Vampire avatar and a bear avatar dancing around an Engineer lol all in the one guild hall. It's not impossible but it will be hard work supporting the different character builds and animations to all share the same guild hall. But just Imagine anyway lol XD

Now that truly will be a community game, A Massive Multiplayer Online Game. One that will keep its players together.

If you like this idea please thank me or gives me thumbs up ect lol ^_^ I think its the future of STS and one they may have to concider when other MMO games come out eventually to keep the fan base and players happy.

Cheers All ^_^ Mitchturbo Rawks Like A Boss Lmao!!

Cephei
11-19-2012, 12:41 PM
0.0 awesome idea but wouldnt cause that heavy lag somehow? Idk but cool idea

Mitchturbo
11-19-2012, 12:49 PM
0.0 awesome idea but wouldnt cause that heavy lag somehow? Idk but cool idea

Anythings possible and with how technology is moving so quickly now, I'm sure it could be figured out.
It may take a few more servers to be installed and maybe a huge power source to make it happen but an idea can make anything achieveable.

Deathpunch
11-19-2012, 01:22 PM
Nah, I don't need games I don't play, PL, DL, and recently, SL, hogging up my internal storage for no reason. I pass. Besides, new servers would require them to sell more plat,which means plat price increases for the player. I pass on that, too.

Nabak
11-19-2012, 01:34 PM
I have to agree with DP. I love the "idea" of this, but it would require massive amounts of data to be saved on my phone. I don't like the thought of having something taking up space when I don't use it. With that said, this is an awesome idea Mitch....I just don't like some of the potential down falls.

Mitchturbo
11-19-2012, 01:35 PM
Very Good valid points DP :-) I myself don't play DL and PL so why should I have them clogging up my internal space?
Maybe it will tempt us to play them because we would have the whole guild behind us and communicate between worlds, so we are truely never playing alone :-)
With the cost of the new servers ect to require something like this...
Maybe they would introduce a subscription fee for like a 6 month thing for those that want paid membership bonuses (same thing pretty much what plat does for a player)

Deathpunch
11-19-2012, 01:39 PM
I don't mean to shoot you down, Mitch. ;) I suppose if they had separate downloads of the various games as well as this, that might work, but that still leaves the new server issue. If you really wanna voice chat with the guild while playing fire up a hangout in g+. That way all of us Yanks can giggle at your English accent and you can giggle at ours. :D

EDIT: Thought of another downside. If SL needs patched that would mean every single person would have to be booted, regardless of the game they were playing while it was updated. Dang, now it sounds like I'm just looking for reasons to shoot this down. :/

-----
This post has +5 to topic derailment

Mitchturbo
11-19-2012, 01:41 PM
I have to agree with DP. I love the "idea" of this, but it would require massive amounts of data to be saved on my phone. I don't like the thought of having something taking up space when I don't use it. With that said, this is an awesome idea Mitch....I just don't like some of the potential down falls.

I agree too, but I'd imagine most of the data would be stored on a cloud or maybe sts can do a deal like offer 25gb free storage to save all the data that would otherwise take up valuble internal storage to subscribers or with plat.
I know Dropbox does deals like this with certain phone manufacturers and with the nexus 4 you will need to use cloud storage anyway LOL :-)

Mitchturbo
11-19-2012, 01:45 PM
I don't mean to shoot you down, Mitch. ;) I suppose if they had separate downloads of the various games as well as this, that might work, but that still leaves the new server issue. If you really wanna voice chat with the guild while playing fire up a hangout in g+. That way all of us Yanks can giggle at your English accent and you can giggle at ours. :D

EDIT: Thought of another downside. If SL needs patched that would mean every single person would have to be booted, regardless of the game they were playing while it was updated. Dang, now it sounds like I'm just looking for reasons to shoot this down. :/

-----

Lmao!! Keep em coming DP :-) And we mainly do that anyway in G+ in our guild Infinite Union. Because We Rock!!
LOL I'm sure I haven't got an accent ;-) maybe one day I'll do a hangout session for cheap laughs XD

Deathpunch
11-19-2012, 01:48 PM
Lmao!! Keep em coming DP :-) And we mainly do that anyway in G+ in our guild Infinite Union. Because We Rock!!
LOL I'm sure I haven't got an accent ;-) maybe one day I'll do a hangout session for cheap laughs XD

You totally should, we can all lol at Killa when she starts her omgomgomgomgomg! in a frequency that makes my dog run away.

-----

ninjaduck
11-19-2012, 01:49 PM
Nah, I don't need games I don't play, PL, DL, and recently, SL, hogging up my internal storage for no reason. I pass. Besides, new servers would require them to sell more plat,which means plat price increases for the player. I pass on that, too.

Agreed. More paraphernalia means more hassle

Astrocat
11-19-2012, 01:53 PM
Best idea i've heard IMO! I'd LOVE to have this! I'm sure developers can make it happen, so let's make them want to! +1000.

pizzaman
11-19-2012, 02:58 PM

The games could be options within one app with only those you want to use taking up data

pizzaman
11-19-2012, 03:07 PM
The only reason I see why this couldn't work is less obvious to us players. There are people who buy plat, play a game and then move on to the next game where they buy even more plat. This has encouraged sts to bring out lots of games and kind of abandon the existing games, thinking it will earn them more money. Which is true in the short term.

A combined game would give a small short term drop in plat income. So this will only work if sts starts to understand that they need to consolidate their communities if they want to keep income in the long run.

I, for one, would buy the biggest plat deal there is for such a combined game though.

Mitchturbo
11-19-2012, 03:08 PM
The games could be options within one app with only those you want to use taking up data

Quality Idea my man! Now we are talking!

(Remember to click thanks on the op) joking!

Yeah that does give us a good option and should suit those that dislike the space being taken up.
Maybe you can click the cloud link to them on and off in the options.

Cahaun
11-19-2012, 03:09 PM
Interesting idea, Mitch.

I am looking forward for those upcoming G+ chats ;)

Mitchturbo
11-19-2012, 03:23 PM
The only reason I see why this couldn't work is less obvious to us players. There are people who buy plat, play a game and then move on to the next game where they buy even more plat. This has encouraged sts to bring out lots of games and kind of abandon the existing games, thinking it will earn them more money. Which is true in the short term.

A combined game would give a small short term drop in plat income. So this will only work if sts starts to understand that they need to consolidate their communities if they want to keep income in the long run.

I, for one, would buy the biggest plat deal there is for such a combined game though.

Well as Vamp was saying in another thread http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?75545-Where-did-everyone-go&p=858200#post858200 that if sts keep taking this approach the players will keep getting split up between the games or something similar. Perhaps to move on to a bigger community MMO like WoW mobile when that comes out.

What sts needs to do imo is make everyone feel like like they are part of one big game instead of four smaller ones to solidify their fan base.
I know they are already doing this on the forums in a way, but I and others rarely visit threads out of our preferred game sections.

Keep up the discussion everyone, some really good stuff here so far :-)

Think Mitchturbo Think!

Zaonabiuibil
11-19-2012, 03:54 PM
Hmmm. I like it, but there are some questionable issues IMO as well.

Across the games we have the same account (if possible same usernames too) We also have a whole global guild chat and social friendlist and chat system available.

Usernames will be a big issue, with differences, stealing, impersonating, just like now. That I feel shouldn't be a part of it. Global guild chat? Issue, what if we are in different guilds on different STS games? I would not like to get messages from 4 different guilds at the same time. Friend list chat system? Errrr.... Combining all 4 friends lists? Have fun scrolling.

Imagine if your friend or guild member was talking to you while they were playing Dark Legends and you were playing Pocket Legends or Arcane Legends. How cool would that be? Them asking for help to beat a boss and you can jump into their World and game by a simple menu.

As previously stated, imagine if 4 different guilds were all talking to you at the same time, all asking you to do different things? That would drive me nuts IMO. And if you were doing something and then left, what would happen within the game you just left? Would your character still be there? Or would it be like you logged off?

Plat would be kept in the cloud and universal between all the games like the original idea, now this could work because this is one big game in one installment instead of four separate ones.

Massive exploitation of plat sales anyone?

Worlds will get patch updates available to them when the devs add new content or bug fixes to certain games/worlds.

Could you imagine all 4 games being patched at the same time? We'd have to go through 80 patches. I'd rather play.

The Guildhall can be outside the worlds in the galaxy map too, where if we held a meeting or went to the guild hall portals in the games/worlds we will teleport and all meet up in the one shared guildhall. Imagine a Rogue avatar interacting with a Vampire avatar and a bear avatar dancing around an Engineer lol all in the one guild hall. It's not impossible but it will be hard work supporting the different character builds and animations to all share the same guild hall.

Again, people can have more than one guild. I'd say allow this ONLY if the character you're going to the guildhall with is the one IN the guild itself. And how would the devs know those two guilds were connected? What if a guild on SL was called Boss, the gm was ABC, but on AL the same guild name Boss was made, but let's say by a completely different person, XYZ. It'd lead to a lot of conflicts.

Sorry to sound like a negative Nancy, that's just my opinion. Keep up the good thoughts though NOW! (inside joke)

Nice start,
-Zao

Mitchturbo
11-19-2012, 04:07 PM
Well a good guild is supposed to be a family. Stick with the one guild like many players do (example: I'm in Infinite union in the two games I do play) or maybe an option to filter guild chats will be available. Same with the guild hall portal. A choice to choose which guild hall you want to go to.

Let's say its all to do with your account. Not user names, you can use each of your individual characters that u already have.
When sts do bring out new games then it will be A must for u to reserve your character name ect.

Plat exploition nope. For the system to work, plat prices would have to be the same throughout each game/world. If there is a plat sale then it will be available from the main galaxy screen that affects all the games.
Hence the transferable plat and accounts sharing the same cloud.

The patch updates would have to happen at once, to keep the balance let's say they use the dev program to test the patch first in said world then they release it. You log in wait 3-5 mins for the patch to complete and then play away. The patches will take a few more days to be available to the public but that's a good thing as we then wouldn't have to wait for a patch every time we log in. They would happen at once like say once or twice a week. Read a book or play sport for Ten mins instead then the game will run smoother and be updated constantly for your pleasure. This way all the games will get all the support they deserve too. They won't get left out and the game with its four worlds will always be busy.

Zaonabiuibil
11-19-2012, 04:15 PM
Well a good guild is supposed to be a family. Stick with the one guild like many players do (example: I'm in Infinite union in the two games I do play) or maybe an option to filter guild chats will be available. Same with the guild hall portal. A choice to choose which guild hall you want to go to.

Let's say its all to do with your account. Not user names, you can use each of your individual characters that u already have.
When sts do bring out new games then it will be A must for u to reserve your character name ect.

Plat exploition nope. For the system to work, plat prices would have to be the same throughout each game/world. If there is a plat sale then it will be available from the main galaxy screen that affects all the games.
Hence the transferable plat and accounts sharing the same cloud.

This is what I LOVE about suggestions. Comments come along and THEN people explain it. I wish that ^ was said EARLIER.

I would rather not be tied down to one guild, I have many that I share my love and trust with. A filter seems like clutter, but we'll see how that goes.

I don't like being forced to have to reserve my character name. No.

Thanks for stating in the OP "If one game has a sale, all games will, to remove the chance of platinum exploitation." No really, I appreciate the heads-up. Seriously. Not kidding at all.

The patch updates would have to happen at once, to keep the balance let's say they use the dev program to test the patch first in said world then they release it. You log in wait 3-5 mins for the patch to complete and then play away. The patches will take a few more days to be available to the public but that's a good thing as we then wouldn't have to wait for a patch every time we log in. They would happen at once like say once or twice a week. Read a book or play sport for Ten mins instead then the game will run smoother and be updated constantly for your pleasure. This way all the games will get all the support they deserve too. They won't get left out and the game with its four worlds will always be busy.

I'd prefer to keep it the way it is now. When you get on that specific game you only have to wait for patches ON THAT SPECIFIC GAME.
Could you imagine how much that would suck if you only played SL & AL, and even though you don't play PL & DL still have to wait for their patches?

Mitchturbo
11-19-2012, 04:24 PM
This is what I LOVE about suggestions. Comments come along and THEN people explain it. I wish that ^ was said EARLIER.

I would rather not be tied down to one guild, I have many that I share my love and trust with. A filter seems like clutter, but we'll see how that goes.

I don't like being forced to have to reserve my character name. No.

Thanks for stating in the OP "If one game has a sale, all games will, to remove the chance of platinum exploitation." No really, I appreciate the heads-up. Seriously. Not kidding at all.

I've updated the post you've quoted, please read and drop that attitude Zao <3 These ideas and having to explain them are only hitting me right now as i type. Typing up a op, sometimes ideas and explanations can get forgoten in the rush of such a great post :-)
I hope u understand what I mean.

Zaonabiuibil
11-19-2012, 04:27 PM
I've updated the post you've quoted, please read and drop that attitude Zao <3 These ideas and having to explain them are only hitting me right now as i type. Typing up a op, sometimes ideas and explanations can get forgoten in the rush of such a great post :-)
I hope u understand what I mean.
K, I'm done posting. Good luck with the idea, it's... interesting.

Mitchturbo
11-19-2012, 04:32 PM
Now how about STS giving us a free reserve on our main ingame character?
That way your not forced to reserve but it will already be done for you.
You can pay plat to reserve the rest of your other characters if you wish.

Ofcause this is a problem as there are two ghosts one in PL and one in all the others. This can be sorted by the guy or girl who has the most games with their username in gets the reserved name or a plat reserve just for good measure.
On their Avatar screen it could show their account username (nothing hackable or exploitable) but lets say click on ghost a (comes up with Ghost then in brackets *octovias*) click on ghost PL and same thing there.

Is that a good idea?

Mitchturbo
11-19-2012, 04:34 PM
K, I'm done posting. Good luck with the idea, it's... interesting.

I'd prefer to keep it the way it is now. When you get on that specific game you only have to wait for patches ON THAT SPECIFIC GAME. Could you imagine how much that would suck if you only played SL & AL, and even though you don't play PL & DL still have to wait for their patches?

Lol keep posting my good man, I just ask for you to be patient and respect the fact that I havent thought of your questions and loop holes in the op :-) no need to be sarcastic even though its funny at times *hug* your a good friend :-)

Thats possible as another person suggested it can be an option to lock the other worlds/ games. So we wouldn't recive there update and patches if its locked.
Honestly the patch update time will not be any longer than it would be now. Do something else while it downloads if it happens.

It's all silly ideas right now but ideas do help.

Aeroflame
11-19-2012, 04:42 PM
To keep a large all-in-one game in one file without lagging, I'm sure you need more modifications to the engine, which you'd have to pay more people to work on.

Traveling through portals to diff. games, idk... It's possible, but it wouldn't be a lucrative project on sts's side, unless they make it ad-supported, pull a "tapatalk" move and charge you to download. Even then I'm not so sure its worth it when you make a 3D world for such a thing.

But making a simple chat app linking 2 or more guilds would work, if the app was made specifically for chat, and could open each game on a seperate app.

Call it Spacetime Social :3

Aeroflame
11-19-2012, 04:44 PM

Is that a good idea?

Businesses want returns, so almost nothing is free in the end. lol

Mitchturbo
11-19-2012, 04:50 PM
Businesses want returns, so almost nothing is free in the end. lol

Your right, but one free reserve wouldn't hurt ;-)
Will help those out that refuse to pay plat to their user name across the four different worlds and would show good customer service from sts.
Good man keep up the suggestions and feedback.

Aeroflame
11-19-2012, 04:54 PM
Ehh, you tend not to have any say if you haven't contributed, and by contribute, I mean buy plat. It's just a giant potluck, except someone benefits more than the other.

Mitchturbo
11-19-2012, 05:08 PM
Ehh, you tend not to have any say if you haven't contributed, and by contribute, I mean buy plat. It's just a giant potluck, except someone benefits more than the other.

A lot of player and myself have contributed plat wise a lot and atm we have hundreds and thousands of plat lying around in games like SL that arn't getting the attention we are paying for so to have a combined package of games with transferable plat able to spend in each world would benefit a lot of players especially those that have given up on certain games that arnt getting the support and moved to AL and then maybe another companys game when they are released with more investment apeal than todays sts games with their currently short lifespan. Having all the games in one big game will mean they all will get supported and we can zip here and there and still talk with our friends and get that community feel we all long for and invest our real money in. If apple approved sts idea of shared plat between games in the first place this wouldn't be an issue to me and others.

razerfingers
11-19-2012, 05:21 PM
I like the idea. Seems like it would only be publishable to like lets sah android and chrome. For the reason being: when they first made SL plat was integrated which means you buy 2k on PL you have 2k on SL and you buy 20plat lixir in PL you have 1980 in both. Well apple didnt like that.. so they had to make it indidvidual so i dont think appla would like this functionality lol

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Mitchturbo
11-19-2012, 05:30 PM
LOL well Apple are evil. I mean they are already punishing Sts players by not releasing AL XD

Apple are loosing popularity fast but that's a different story.
Back on topic *smacks my own hand*

Nice to see some of you liking the idea and some of you disliking it, eitherway its good activity for the forums :-)
Wooo! Like an end game bawz!!

razerfingers
11-19-2012, 05:32 PM
LOL well Apple are evil. I mean they are already punishing Sts players by not releasing AL XD

Apple are loosing popularity fast but that's a different story.
Back on topic *smacks my own hand*

Nice to see some of you liking the idea and some of you disliking it, eitherway its good activity for the forums :-)
Wooo! Like an end game bawz!!

The only reason ill get an apple product is so i can be a hipster. Buy a macbook pro, go into starbucks use their wifi drinking dutch bros while acting like im writing a novel... Yeh hipster ftw!

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Zaonabiuibil
11-19-2012, 06:00 PM
You can pay plat to reserve the rest of your other characters if you wish.

Ofcause this is a problem as there are two ghosts one in PL and one in all the others. This can be sorted by the guy or girl who has the most games with their username in gets the reserved name or a plat reserve just for good measure.
On their Avatar screen it could show their account username (nothing hackable or exploitable) but lets say click on ghost a (comes up with Ghost then in brackets *octovias*) click on ghost PL and same thing there.

Is that a good idea?

Only issue I have is how do they know who your main is?

xbabybugszx
11-19-2012, 06:05 PM
I can see this being similar to xbox live.

gison
11-19-2012, 06:08 PM
I like the ideas, but sts is too busy ignoring other games. :) mostly referring to sl

Mitchturbo
11-19-2012, 06:17 PM
Only issue I have is how do they know who your main is?

Good question. Maybe they will ask you in a menu question? Or give you a choice on which character you want to get the free reserve?

I like the ideas, but sts is too busy ignoring other games. :) mostly referring to sl

Same Gison, I'm hoping so hard they take SL into consideration and why I'm also throwing these ideas around so each game being linked will get the same amount of support as the other.

Jblazer
11-20-2012, 01:50 AM
Genius!

DanielRH
11-20-2012, 08:30 AM
LOVE IT MITCH!!! :triumphant:

angeldawn
11-20-2012, 09:39 AM
Excellent idea!!

I would love to chat with friends in other games. It would also help with the boredom in beginning to feel. I'm about to start dedicating most of my time to other games again.

javier995
11-20-2012, 09:44 AM
The idea is awesome.

But since it's such a huge idea, it would take a long time to do. In the end, if it were to happen, it'd be awesome.

I don't really care about how much memory it would take up, I have a 32gb iPod and I barely have anything on it xD.

So, as they keep making more games, would it become more like expansions? This would be, if they'd do it, awesome. I imagine a WoW on your phone. Each new game would basically be an expansion, with 3 new characters you can choose?

Mitchturbo
11-20-2012, 05:01 PM
The idea is awesome.

But since it's such a huge idea, it would take a long time to do. In the end, if it were to happen, it'd be awesome.

I don't really care about how much memory it would take up, I have a 32gb iPod and I barely have anything on it xD.

So, as they keep making more games, would it become more like expansions? This would be, if they'd do it, awesome. I imagine a WoW on your phone. Each new game would basically be an expansion, with 3 new characters you can choose?

Yup Exactly! :-)

iRusher
11-20-2012, 08:30 PM
I absolutely LOVE this idea!

BodMaster
11-20-2012, 10:37 PM
Tbf, Apple wouldn't allow this. Just the "universal" plat alone would be going against the contract they have with StS.

I'd never use PL/DL again, and coming to the point maybe SL wouldn't want that space taken up. Just because one player uses one guild/bunch of friends "one family", doesn't mean we all do. And sinse I have many alts all from different guilds the chat would be a mess just like Zao was explaining.

I'm pretty sure this is impossible, and if this ever did come about and they made the necessary changes to their Multi-Million Spacetime Engine then I'm hoping there's an option to just chose 1 game as if the others where never installed.

And lastly the constructive criticism from others here wasn't negative or trying to find "loop holes" the ideas good-ish but the flaws overall wouldn't be worth the time or money it takes to complete this, and re-work their contracts that they have with the companies at this time.

Mitchturbo
11-21-2012, 12:08 AM
Yup Thanks Bodmasta :-)
Too much of a challenge definitely IMO and its been a very good discussion :-)
If money and time was unlimited and they took on all of everyones ideas here that would be The perfect sts game lol.
Nice to dream right? ;-)

zeusabe
11-21-2012, 12:48 AM
This technology already exists, it's called Battle.net by Blizzard Entertainment. There's an instant messaging that allows players to communicate regardless if they're in different games as long as its a Battle.net game :D ACTUALLY, Gameloft, developers of Order and Chaos (and STS games' greatest rival in mobile MMO) already employs the same online services to all their games...it's called Gameloft Live.

While I agree this helps unite the player base, nothing beats the actual cyberspace. This works for Blizzard because they only have one game for each genre, they don't have multiple MMOs or multiple MOBA to cannibalize each others player base. I believe this will do harm than good because it will confuse the heck out of everyone since everyone will try to convince their friends to jump over their game, there will be no focus. The die hard PL will try to talk the AL people to come back, vice versa. The net effect will cause a lot of switching between games due to peer pressure. Communication must be established if there's no cannibalizing effect, in this case, there will be since all are MMOs. That's just me. Good idea to flirt around with though.

Jblazer
11-21-2012, 01:04 AM
Yup Thanks Bodmasta :-)
Too much of a challenge definitely IMO and its been a very good discussion :-)
If money and time was unlimited and they took on all of everyones ideas here that would be The perfect sts game lol.
Nice to dream right? ;-)

This technology already exists, it's called Battle.net by Blizzard Entertainment. There's an instant messaging that allows players to communicate regardless if they're in different games as long as its a Battle.net game :D ACTUALLY, Gameloft, developers of Order and Chaos (and STS games' greatest rival in mobile MMO) already employs the same online services to all their games...it's called Gameloft Live.

While I agree this helps unite the player base, nothing beats the actual cyberspace. This works for Blizzard because they only have one game for each genre, they don't have multiple MMOs or multiple MOBA to cannibalize each others player base. I believe this will do harm than good because it will confuse the heck out of everyone since everyone will try to convince their friends to jump over their game, there will be no focus. The die hard PL will try to talk the AL people to come back, vice versa. The net effect will cause a lot of switching between games due to peer pressure. Communication must be established if there's no cannibalizing effect, in this case, there will be since all are MMOs. That's just me. Good idea to flirt around with though.

Dreams come true!:D

Zaonabiuibil
11-21-2012, 03:55 PM
"They may say, I'm a dreamer. But I'm not the only one."

Mitchturbo
11-21-2012, 04:00 PM
John Lennon R.I.P :-)

Jblazer
11-21-2012, 07:15 PM
lol

Elyseon
11-25-2012, 05:58 PM