PDA

View Full Version : tutorial boss...

Jspann
11-19-2012, 02:06 PM
I just tried playing for the first time and can't even damage the first boss.. the game seems legit and I don't want to uninstall just because I can't beat him. . is this a glitch?

my name in game is Jspann, I don't know how to add people yet but any help with this question would be appreciated. thank you :-)

thebane
11-19-2012, 04:26 PM
use a blood pack thats the requirement of that part of the tutorial

Jspann
11-19-2012, 04:44 PM
use a blood pack thats the requirement of that part of the tutorial

what is a blood pack though? I don't mean to sound dumb but it isn't self explanatory, at least for me. thank you for the response though :-)

Flamberge
11-19-2012, 08:09 PM
Look for the red blood orb at around 6 o'clock on your screen. Use a bloodpack is part of the tutorial.

Fayde8
11-30-2012, 05:00 PM
Hello. I just got the game, and had the same problem. I could not kill the boss, and the tutorial did not provide any help on the matter.

When I was low on health, I pressed on the globe thing at the bottom of the screen (sounds like what you described, Flamberge), which seemed to refill my health and went from quantity 25 to 24. That did not seem to make a difference in defeating the boss though.

I exited the game, then came back, but same problem. I shut down the app from the multi-task bar on my iPhone 5, but now when I try to launch the game again, it just says "Contacting server..." in the bottom left and never goes any farther than that. I even rebooted my phone, but I can not get passed the Contacting Server screen.

Can someone please help? :)

Fayde8
11-30-2012, 05:10 PM
Ok I turned off wifi on my phone, and the game finally launched. I went back to that mission, and now I was able to damage the boss, and then a pop-up appeared that told me to use my health potion thing. This time it worked!

Previously, I was unable to do any damage to the boss, and no info came up... maybe I was badly lagged?

Anyways, this game seems very cool. Looking forward to seeing some of you online!

Kraoracha
12-03-2012, 03:14 AM
Lag is a problem, if you have high ping rate at lower left corner you have a big chance that you can whack the guy and nothing happens, and next moment you drop dead.