PDA

View Full Version : Jailbreakme.com problem

Joboy
09-11-2010, 07:45 PM
There's a site called jailbreakme.com that will allow you to jailbreak your iPod via safari. But, I was being stupid and wanted to change my mind after I started jailbreaking, so I turned my iPod off in the middle of it. Now, my iPod won't turn on. Help!

Gamelova
09-11-2010, 07:50 PM
There's a site called jailbreakme.com that will allow you to jailbreak your iPod via safari. But, I was being stupid and wanted to change my mind after I started jailbreaking, so I turned my iPod off in the middle of it. Now, my iPod won't turn on. Help!

I hope you synced it before you jailbroke.
You can get it back to normal but you'l lose your stuff if you didnt sync.
Press the restore button through your iTunes account.
I am not responsible for your actions under copyright of United States of America Legal Actions are not permitted by other personals.

jonboy
09-11-2010, 07:56 PM
Have you tried the hard reset, hold down both the power button and home button for 30 secs I think.

Vyvin
09-11-2010, 07:57 PM
first put ur ipod into dfu....
press and hold both the home a sleep button for like 20 seconds and when the apple logo comes realese the sleep button..
ull get a screen where it says connect to itunes connet to itunes update and restore...

thats ur only option, if u have an MC model you will not be able to jailbreak for a while!

ps i jailbroke with jailbreakme it works fine, its great, i get an awsome theme, i can browse my ipod.. pretty cool....
comment!
/Vyvin

jonboy
09-11-2010, 08:00 PM
Not if your on 4.1 at thus time :(

Gamelova
09-11-2010, 08:02 PM
I want to jailbreak but I updated so ill have to wait in November for next jailbreak cause they skipping a step for next jailbreak.

Vyvin
09-11-2010, 09:15 PM
yea so i heard... 4.2.0!
/Vyvin

jonboy
09-11-2010, 09:16 PM
Ok good to know.