PDA

View Full Version : Arcane Legends Service Interruption 11-19-12

Samhayne
11-19-2012, 04:51 PM
Arcane Legends is back up and available for play! We are working on an issue that can have users be dropped from the server when zoning. If you are dropped, you should be able to get right back in. Our apologies for any inconvenience and thanks for playing Arcane Legends!

If you need further assistance from our Support Team, please visit the Spacetime Studios Support Website http://support.spacetimestudios.com

------------------------

Arcane Legends is currently down for emergency maintenance. Our apologies for this interruption in service. Our team is working to bring the game back online as quickly as possible. At this time we do not have a specific estimate when it will be back.

Please check back here, as we will post when the game is back up. All of your character advancement is stored on the server and will be waiting for you when the game is back online. Thanks in advance for your patience and understanding.

Astrocat
11-19-2012, 04:53 PM
Thanks for the info and awwww :(

Arvin Ramirez
11-19-2012, 04:58 PM
it may take time to fix....:dispirited::blue::blue::blue::blue:

Fredobasy
11-19-2012, 04:58 PM
Patience is the key

Astrocat
11-19-2012, 05:00 PM
Patience is the key

Got it *opens the door..*

razerfingers
11-19-2012, 05:01 PM
You twelling us to play PL xD

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Khahl
11-19-2012, 05:04 PM
Thank you for letting us know what's going on with the server and not leaving us in the dark!

Aracnus
11-19-2012, 05:04 PM
Dang, right when i was bout to log on :(

MightyStone
11-19-2012, 05:06 PM
Yes thanks for fixing this problem.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

StompArtist
11-19-2012, 05:07 PM
Arcane Legends is currently down for emergency maintenance. Our apologies for this interruption in service. Our team is working to bring the game back online as quickly as possible. At this time we do not have a specific estimate when it will be back.

Please check back here, as we will post when the game is back up. All of your character advancement is stored on the server and will be waiting for you when the game is back online. Thanks in advance for your patience and understanding.

Timing was rather funny. Tell a guild mate "I am on my way" and then... running dog forever.

Bless
11-19-2012, 05:08 PM
Dang, right when i was bout to log on :( ikr :D

moonway03
11-19-2012, 05:12 PM

I understand :-)
But hopefully my reward will not expire because i cant log in last nyt. Then this time it is expired hopefully you paused the reward times :-)

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2

Astrocat
11-19-2012, 05:14 PM
My Daily Reward is in 20 minutes and it's the big prize from day 5... Don't make me lose it..... :(

Ortalan
11-19-2012, 05:16 PM
I logged on today and my warrior no longer has the 35plat lix I just bought for him last night:/ I hope this problem isn't widespread and also that sts is prepared to make things right.

Superduper
11-19-2012, 05:25 PM
This works perfectly with my plan. Muahahhahaha!!! I won't be getting home until 9 pm central this eve to play AL. If I can't play no one else will!!

Mu ahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaa hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahaha hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha hahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha ahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahah aahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahaha hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha hahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha haahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahah ahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahah ahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahaha hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha hahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahah ahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahah ahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaaha hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaah ahahahah

Bless
11-19-2012, 05:31 PM
Al is back up

Aracnus
11-19-2012, 05:33 PM
Al is back up

On all devices? what are u on?

Bless
11-19-2012, 05:50 PM
Al is back up

On all devices? what are u on? I went on for 10 mins and ran TOK 3....samsung galaxy tab 2 and then got disc again and now its workin and now its server dowm again and now workimg again

Samhayne
11-19-2012, 06:13 PM
Arcane Legends is back up and available for play! We are working on an issue that can have users be dropped from the server when zoning. Our apologies for any inconvenience and thanks for playing Arcane Legends!

If you need further assistance from our Support Team, please visit the Spacetime Studios Support Website http://support.spacetimestudios.com