PDA

View Full Version : Rogue bugged... permanent snare

buterfly
11-19-2012, 05:01 PM
I think im the only person this might be happening to.

Whenever i go to attack an enemy it gives my character a 5-10 second snare that reduces my movement speed to like 5%.
It happens when i attack any mob, any level in the game. I seem to be the only person affected because I made another charcter and no monsters do this to that character, also the people in my party are completely unaffected.
This is happenins on ANY mob, even if the mob attacks me or not, if i go in and take 1 hit I am slowed.

Im probably not the only person but i have not seen anyone else with this issue. Needless to say my character is unplayable.

Characters name is Buterfly, please help.

TY

Fredobasy
11-19-2012, 05:02 PM
No but rogues have very low armor. I usually get one shot.

buterfly
11-19-2012, 05:28 PM
No but rogues have very low armor. I usually get one shot.

That is completely irrelevant

Corpser
11-19-2012, 05:50 PM
which class?

Bless
11-19-2012, 05:58 PM
which class? O.o rogue its on the title

ProSophist
11-19-2012, 06:01 PM
You are probably using the weapon Blades of Brutality which has a proc of slowing the enemy by 80%.

If so, you are not alone. The proc is actually bugged at the moment and it slows you down instead of your enemy. All you have to do is use a different weapon till they fix it.

buterfly
11-19-2012, 06:28 PM
You are probably using the weapon Blades of Brutality which has a proc of slowing the enemy by 80%.

If so, you are not alone. The proc is actually bugged at the moment and it slows you down instead of your enemy. All you have to do is use a different weapon till they fix it.

Thank you.. i hope they fix this because i spent a lot of money on those...

buterfly
11-19-2012, 07:06 PM

so then its all the weapons that proc a slow are doing this....