PDA

View Full Version : Just A Few Suggestions

Bastok
11-19-2012, 07:46 PM
Here's a few suggestions to make a great game greater.

1) Confirm Plat Purchase.
I get paranoid I might accidentally buy something I don't want to! One wrong button press and there's no going back! Please add a confirm button!

2) Option to Remove Elixir Button.
I'm not really the type of player who wants to use these a lot. And doubled up with the no confirm on plat purchases, this button is just scary! If I really want an elixir, I know where to buy them, so can I please remove the icon from my screen?

3) Favorite Pets.
I'm starting to get a good amount of pets. I'm also finding I prefer to use some over others. Navigating the list to find your pet of choice could be made easier with a favorites system. Give the option to favorite 3 pets so your marked pets are always at the top of the list.

4) Auction Quick Search.
It would be nice if I'm trying to sell different items to have a button that searches specifically for that item so I can compare prices. Doing a manual search for lots of items can be very time consuming.

5) Chat Lock
It would be nice to be able to lock your chat into /g or /p if you're doing a lot of chatting in guild or party. Typing /p or /g all the time gets old and sometimes you forget and have to retype the message. If not, maybe buttons that automatically put you in /g or /p chat?

6) Show Proc in Inventory
I didn't even realize a weapon of mine had a proc effect until I stashed it and it showed in the description. It would be nice if the inventory screen showed proc effects as well.

That's about all I have for now. Hope you guys take a few of them into consideration! Thanks for reading and keep making this game awesome!

Mitchturbo
11-19-2012, 08:19 PM
I keep accidently spending my plat too! I must of wasted around 15 plat because there Isn't a confirm button lol.

cjswogkstkdg
11-19-2012, 08:47 PM
same here >: