PDA

View Full Version : STS member ?

roguelvlup
11-19-2012, 08:34 PM
A player named Condemnedfear threatened me that he's gonna ban me. Is he really working for Sts ? He told me he is Alexander . I have screenshots. The funny thing is that he told me this thing after i didnt wanted to trade my bats for his relic axes .

Lowlyspy
11-19-2012, 08:35 PM
Nah, just someone trying to scare you into giving them something. No worries.

StompArtist
11-19-2012, 08:49 PM
Send an email to support with screenshots so he gets banned before he pulls it off on someone more naive.

Jcyee
11-19-2012, 09:14 PM
Lol no dev would ever threaten you like. You know someone works for sts if there name is green or red in game. And there really is no point for them to trade when they can get it themselves lol

roguelvlup
11-19-2012, 09:31 PM
I know that's why i wasnt scared of him. I was like haha someone wants to scare me LOL. He had some pretty cool stuff on him btw: gamer set, relic axes, manic. I already saw him around sometimes. He told me that i scammed someone : i bought a manic for 100k instead of 1 mil. Anyways u cant get banned for trades ! And i told him: WTF dude ? And he was like: don't tell me wtf dude, i am really going to ban u if u "don't come clear" . Then I asked him what does "don't come clear" means . He told me , then he logged off. I just wanted to make sure if anybody knows this guy. Thnx guys.

Sam_Arah
11-19-2012, 10:06 PM
Wow, i seen him around ... he was asking me for bats too, which i traded long time ago. How did he know that you bought dark manic for 100K?

Meh, he has no influence over me.

roguelvlup
11-20-2012, 02:22 AM
Wow, i seen him around ... he was asking me for bats too, which i traded long time ago. How did he know that you bought dark manic for 100K?

Meh, he has no influence over me.

Maybe it was just a guess ? I did never bought one for 100k , but i did for 20k, 40k, and 90k too :P but not instead of 1mil 0.0

thebane
11-20-2012, 04:32 PM
I don't think that you can possibly get banned for getting a good deal on an item. Anyways the worth of items are decided by those that have them if someone sells you an item for less that was their decision it's only scamming if they get nothing in return in my opinion.

wired
11-21-2012, 02:36 PM
Thats what i dont like when some people do that. Oh and one more when they pm you and ask you if you are selling what you are wearing or they will straight say that ill buy it for blah blah blah or trade it for blah blah blah. And sometimes some people are jealous they gonna say how did u have all that u only have this x amount of PVE kills. They will say you scammed somebody else for it.They like to harrass some players for some rare items instead of farming one.So no worries. just ignore them.

Schnitzel
11-21-2012, 02:40 PM
Ban you for what? Theres lots of pretwnders who pretend to be sts staff. If u did nothing wrong, ignore them.
I came across many in my 2 years in pl. And one tried to blackmail me saying if I dont buy him full death set. He going to ban me. Well he not on pl no more.

Samhayne
11-21-2012, 06:17 PM
Send an email to support with screenshots so he gets banned before he pulls it off on someone more naive.

Yup, we don't tolerate dev impersonation. Use the in game report feature or contact us via http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thread closed.