PDA

View Full Version : Is this possible?

Rot
11-20-2012, 12:51 AM
To transfer my Mount Fang armor from my l70 to my l75 to-be. Is it possible? Dev's answers are most welcome. :)

LwMark
11-20-2012, 01:30 AM
No mr is this possible

Jcyee
11-20-2012, 01:49 AM
never. never ever ever lol

Rot
11-20-2012, 01:56 AM
Awh that's sad. I'm leveling Demon to endgame to try out the PvP there. Thought Mount Fang armor would look more beastly on bears. Thanks for the answers, cheers.

dudetus
11-20-2012, 07:02 AM
No mr is this possible

Hey, everything is possible!

I mean u forgot u had 2 Founder's accounts and just remembered them recently!

MightyMicah
11-20-2012, 11:11 AM
Hey, everything is possible!

I mean u forgot u had 2 Founder's accounts and just remembered them recently!

Not funny. You need to drop it.

dudetus
11-20-2012, 01:13 PM
Not funny. You need to drop it.

Darn righ it isn't funny. Just peffedic.

MightyMicah
11-20-2012, 02:27 PM
Darn righ it isn't funny. Just peffedic.

What's pathetic is your jealousy. Why else would you even care what he does with his accounts? If it isn't jealousy then it's just plain spite and there is no place for that here on the forums.

MightyMicah
11-20-2012, 03:19 PM
Say whatever you want Micah, that's funny.

>.<

dudetus
11-20-2012, 04:00 PM
It is not about my jealousy. I have now played this game 2 years (as u can c from my forum acc creation time) and even though I consider myself to be a long-term player of this game, I wasn't founding the game. It's a matter of principle.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?47487-6-8-11-1-8-11

Omigosh got to check my stash if 6-8-2011 players got Founder's too!!!!!!

It's just so well timed that he remembers his mysterious 2 Founder accounts (transferring them is already against ToS I believe) while countless amount of new faces are carrying Founder's. U can bluff some of the forumers but not all of us.

Be a man and not a pitiful coward and admit what u have done. Now it's a chance for u to stick to ur new year's resolution. U are an ambassador. Prove us that u ain't just some posterboy. Even Kelly was woman enough to admit what she had done.

My resolution is tto make better choices an to become someone i kno i kan b an not settle for lesss

LwMark
11-20-2012, 04:33 PM
If you have concerns email the devs, im sure you know how to do that right

dudetus
11-20-2012, 04:53 PM

A posterboy it is then.

Elyseon
11-20-2012, 06:10 PM

A posterboy it is then.
Can i b on a poster?
Er du i gotta get fownderz ferst?

Kixxler
11-20-2012, 06:26 PM
Geez, can I move my Mount Fang Armor onto my level 10?! No

Elyseon
11-20-2012, 06:34 PM
Only if u have a founders

Enigeax
11-20-2012, 08:12 PM
Give it to someone u trust. I always just ask my guild leader rushorgtfo.

Never trust replacekid tho....

Rot
11-20-2012, 08:24 PM
Geez, can I move my Mount Fang Armor onto my level 10?! No

Of course it's a big NO for toons below l66, I'm asking whether I can transfer it to my l66+. :>

Also, Micah, Mark and Dudetus, you guys are gonna make Devs lock this thread, lol. :D

MightyMicah
11-20-2012, 11:07 PM
It is not about my jealousy. I have now played this game 2 years (as u can c from my forum acc creation time) and even though I consider myself to be a long-term player of this game, I wasn't founding the game. It's a matter of principle.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?47487-6-8-11-1-8-11

Omigosh got to check my stash if 6-8-2011 players got Founder's too!!!!!!

It's just so well timed that he remembers his mysterious 2 Founder accounts (transferring them is already against ToS I believe) while countless amount of new faces are carrying Founder's. U can bluff some of the forumers but not all of us.

Be a man and not a pitiful coward and admit what u have done. Now it's a chance for u to stick to ur new year's resolution. U are an ambassador. Prove us that u ain't just some posterboy. Even Kelly was woman enough to admit what she had done.

Why do you care so much, though? There's no reason to.

And don't ask me why I care about you posting about him. I care about that because it spreads hate on the forums. There's no reason to bash LwMark at all. So what if people gave him accounts? Sure it's "technically" against the rules. It's also technically against the rules to play DL if under the age of 17 and technically against the rules to play PL if under the age if 13. I don't see the people who break those rules getting ratted out. Instead I've even seen devs encourage people to just keep their mouth shut and play the game. You're not helping LwMark to do this in the least.

Please. Just drop it for all our sakes. I've seen you post countless times about LwMark's founders on countless threads. It's time to drop it.

dudetus
11-21-2012, 03:17 AM
Why do you care so much, though? There's no reason to.

And don't ask me why I care about you posting about him. I care about that because it spreads hate on the forums. There's no reason to bash LwMark at all. So what if people gave him accounts? Sure it's "technically" against the rules. It's also technically against the rules to play DL if under the age of 17 and technically against the rules to play PL if under the age if 13. I don't see the people who break those rules getting ratted out. Instead I've even seen devs encourage people to just keep their mouth shut and play the game. You're not helping LwMark to do this in the least.

Please. Just drop it for all our sakes. I've seen you post countless times about LwMark's founders on countless threads. It's time to drop it.

LwMark is not a Founder. He shouldn't have Founder's Helm. Simple?

D-:
11-21-2012, 10:36 AM
LwMark is not a Founder. He shouldn't have Founder's Helm. Simple?

I'm just gonna say that I'm on ninjas side here. Sorry micah, but he isn't a founder and shouldn't have a founder helm.