PDA

View Full Version : Trial Pay - Offer and Support is Invalid

Flamberge
11-20-2012, 07:57 AM
What is wrong with Trial Pay? Bought a Big Fish game offer from Trial Pay a few days ago. Didn't get my free plat, and so I try it again the next day. And still no free platinum were added to my account. So, I just wasted 6$ (2.99$ each) to buy 2 games from Trial Pay - Big Fish offer and I get nothing. Tried to contact the Trial Pay support to submit my order receipt, but all I got is an invalid url. Check the screenshot. It tells me to contact support, but the support button itself is an invalid url.

And for your information, I just check that all Trial Pay deal is now invalid. Seriously, what is wrong?

Yuni99
11-20-2012, 07:59 AM
Contact sacetimestudios for them to contact them directly, and see what happens...

Samhayne
11-20-2012, 08:12 AM
Please contact generalsupport@trialpay.com. Thanks!

Flamberge
11-20-2012, 09:10 AM
Please contact generalsupport@trialpay.com. Thanks!

Thanks Sam. I will try to email them. At least I have a place to contact them now.

Iconic
11-20-2012, 01:12 PM
I just ordered a game off Big Fish for my daughter and immediately got my plat for AL upon logging back in. Cost me $2.26 for her game and my plat.

dtandel10
11-24-2012, 06:35 PM
same i bought the game from big fish as well and i didnt get my plats and i contacted the trialpay using sam contact email but they have not responed all i got was an automated message "we'll get to u as soon as possible" and its been 12hrs now and no responce

jus wanna know from sts does android have free plats for downloading apps or is it trialpay for that too

inevitable
11-25-2012, 05:46 AM
same i bought the game from big fish as well and i didnt get my plats and i contacted the trialpay using sam contact email but they have not responed all i got was an automated message "we'll get to u as soon as possible" and its been 12hrs now and no responce

jus wanna know from sts does android have free plats for downloading apps or is it trialpay for that too

last time trialpay reply me with a human was 5 days after i submitted the support ticket... so good luck with it

apisyong
11-25-2012, 06:16 AM
Trial Can't use .. i try to get 14 free plat ,, i already register and download some song ,, and not get it .. why ?

Flamberge
11-25-2012, 06:41 AM
Trialpay customer service is really bad. Slow response. I can tell you guys how lucky we are that STS replies our email that fast.

Been 5 days since Trialpay reply my email, but then nothing anymore.

Lightningspeed
11-25-2012, 09:22 AM
Flamberge, I think you should send them another email. They might have missed yours, because for me, they replied very quickly and resolved the problem I had within two days.

thelous
06-23-2014, 06:06 AM
trial play wont doesnt work on android at all... all offers says that there happend a error... andnativeX has never offers :( please change back to w3i or remove earn free platinum tab from android devices.

smartthegod
06-30-2014, 04:48 AM
trial play wont doesnt work on android at all... all offers says that there happend a error... andnativeX has never offers :( please change back to w3i or remove earn free platinum tab from android devices.

Agreed, but for me what happens is offers just don't change after I complete them, plus I have just a few offers available. Even sent mail to trialpay and nativex but all they replied is that I did not complete any.

Xeusx
06-30-2014, 05:53 AM
Please read the thread's date before start reply the thread.

Sundar Moorthi
06-30-2014, 07:54 AM
hahaha blade peoples are so funny thy replied 19months expired thread hahahahaha so funny xd

Alhuntrazeck
06-30-2014, 08:39 AM
Whaaaaaaaat a necro.

smartthegod
06-30-2014, 12:32 PM
1. I replied on a 1 week old post, not thread :P
2. You replied then too
There you go.