PDA

View Full Version : Records/leaderboards

Ukreazacor
11-20-2012, 09:37 AM
Meh. Records and Leaderboards have now become stupid. Anyone can just get into a 3 - 4 man team and beat my solo records.
(Only by a second or two I might add.) They have become a waste of platinum and time.
And anyways what the hell is the use if the rumors are true and STS is going to wipe them.

Justg
11-20-2012, 09:45 AM
We're always looking for ways to improve them, so we welcome any suggestions.

And I believe Thade has some pretty cool ideas for whoever is on the boards when they get wiped.

Flamberge
11-20-2012, 09:53 AM

And I believe Thade has some pretty cool ideas for whoever is on the boards when they get wiped.

Hi JustG! Why removing the KD ratio LB from Arcane Legends? It has always been there in all Legends series.

Cero
11-20-2012, 10:10 AM
Meh. Records and Leaderboards have now become stupid. Anyone can just get into a 3 - 4 man team and beat my solo records.
(Only by a second or two I might add.) They have become a waste of platinum and time.
And anyways what the hell is the use if the rumors are true and STS is going to wipe them.

why are you getting mad if people beat your record ????? why would you hate them if they are on a team?????

just do a lil more harder.
btw i admire those record. i myself ca t do it and lazy to compete. im just not into pve....PvP FTW
records will always be broken ...sooner or later.

Zaodtes
11-20-2012, 10:36 AM

Getting mad because other people broke your records... Calling PL veterans "anyone in a 3 - 4 man team"... Complaining because you spent plat to get on lb...
Great post!

BodMaster
11-20-2012, 10:48 AM

How about separate records for Solo, problem solved.

MightyMicah
11-20-2012, 11:15 AM
What's a leaderboard?

DataPunk
11-20-2012, 12:07 PM
What's a leaderboard?

A epenis enlargement board. :frog:

Ukreazacor
11-20-2012, 01:36 PM
Getting mad because other people broke your records... Calling PL veterans "anyone in a 3 - 4 man team"... Complaining because you spent plat to get on lb...
Great post!

Lol GF I'm also on the Non-Elixir leaderboards too so...yeah. And second those PL veterans are also using plat to get on leaderboards. Third the thing getting me mad was not the fact my record was broken (Props to them), it was the fact that 3-4 man teams are included along with solos. It doesn't take as much effort or skill if you just team up and go in weapons blazing.

Ukreazacor
11-20-2012, 01:38 PM

I like the one idea, another player put about having a separate portion for solos.

hippl
11-20-2012, 02:41 PM
And separate for each class would be good also ;p

cjswogkstkdg
11-20-2012, 03:50 PM

Disliking the 2nd part

FearZo
11-24-2012, 06:58 AM
Sorry ort .. Lol

iRusher
11-24-2012, 12:52 PM
Bod has a great idea..

xxpanzeexx
11-24-2012, 04:29 PM
Bod has a great idea..

DontHateAppreciate
11-24-2012, 04:39 PM
Leaderboards??? Solo runs in all elite maps under 2 mins??? Really? Ive seen great groups run that as a pure and it takes 1-2 mins just to get to the boss (gold mine and Rooks nest). STS better look into that.

mafiainc42
11-24-2012, 04:41 PM
those times are not even possible on reguler mode..period.

Ukreazacor
11-24-2012, 07:33 PM
APPARENTLY THIS LITTLE *INSERT WORD HERE* IS HACKING WITH HIS STATS. (btw at the time of his hauntlet runs he was lvl 14....Hauntlet is for lvl 15+ is it not?)

Astrocat
11-24-2012, 07:39 PM
APPARENTLY THIS LITTLE *INSERT WORD HERE* IS HACKING WITH HIS STATS. (btw at the time of his hauntlet runs he was lvl 14....Hauntlet is for lvl 15+ is it not?)

xD

Azibas
11-24-2012, 08:30 PM
Looks like he has the Wand of a Thousand Truths

Samhayne
11-24-2012, 08:39 PM
Hey guys, thanks for the head's up on the Canop issue. We've found the exploit, corrected it and banned the couple of people that were abusing it. We'll clean up the leaderboards shortly (probably Monday).

BodMaster
11-24-2012, 08:44 PM
Thanks to Mayhem, we might get to see these Hax0rs wiped of the game, so all normal times pop back up.

Solo records, makes a little sense does it not?

We all know having 3 in team is faster, due to the difficulty raised after forth is added. And 2 isn't enough at times unless fully AoE, to cover larger areas but time usually drops.

When I seen Canop on LBs for 1.20 secs, I just kinda went along with it, not impossible, then 1.16 and Under 2 mins Elite Bael then we exactly know it takes many mins to complete. (Can't exactly, "Boss Rush")

BodMaster
11-24-2012, 08:45 PM
Hey guys, thanks for the head's up on the Canop issue. We've found the exploit, corrected it and banned the couple of people that were abusing it. We'll clean up the leaderboards shortly (probably Monday).

Ninja'd, thanks Sam.