PDA

View Full Version : Remembering 9/11

Kingofhurtz
09-11-2010, 10:45 PM
Hey,
Just thought I'd post this to say that obviously today was 9/11 and 9 years ago the U.S. was attacked by terrorists. I wanted to remember everyone that died and say thank you to all that helped out and donated in any way shape or form. Please keep the victim's families in your prayers not just tonight, but every night.

Raxie
09-11-2010, 10:48 PM
this has nothing to do with pocket legends so i think this should be moved to the off-topic section.
but yes; nice thread.

Kingofhurtz
09-11-2010, 10:48 PM
It's in general discussion...

KingFu
09-11-2010, 10:49 PM
God bless the families that dealt with their loss. :(

Raxie
09-11-2010, 10:50 PM
general discussion is for pl related general discussion. otherwise, why would we need an off-topic section.
edit: wow, that was quick.

Kingofhurtz
09-11-2010, 10:52 PM
general discussion is for pl related general discussion. otherwise, why would we need an off-topic section.
edit: wow, it was moved already.

Lol did the devs move it cuz I sure didn't. Or can other people move it?

Volksy
09-11-2010, 10:53 PM
Living in NYC, I can tell you how hard it was. I knew a few peoples whose parents worked at The WTC.

Raxie
09-11-2010, 10:55 PM
only the devs can move threads.

Kingofhurtz
09-11-2010, 10:57 PM
Living in NYC, I can tell you how hard it was. I knew a few peoples whose parents worked at The WTC.

I'm really sorry...

KingFu
09-11-2010, 10:59 PM

That's tough dude, prayers out to em.

KingFu
09-11-2010, 11:01 PM

The work of JustG! Lol

Hotndots
09-12-2010, 02:04 AM
Hey,
Just thought I'd post this to say that obviously today was 9/11 and 9 years ago the U.S. was attacked by terrorists. I wanted to remember everyone that died and say thank you to all that helped out and donated in any way shape or form. Please keep the victim's families in your prayers not just tonight, but every night. (probably only Americans can truly relate to this catastrophic event)

I just wanted to say that over 100 different nations lost people to this tragic event. The victims were not only Americans. It had a huge impact on the world. My heart goes out to every victim and their families, I remember this day like yesterday. Iwent outside and the sky off to the left was darkened from the smoke. I lived in Maryland, not far from the pentagon.

Violentsaint
09-12-2010, 02:23 AM
my father was accualy on holidays in america and was on a plane around the time of the attacks... my family and i were verry scared for his safety, we felt helpless so far away in australia..

my heart goes out to all the people whos family were on planes and never returned...