PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on AL

Protank
11-20-2012, 10:02 AM
JustG your totally right, less drama is best. I'm going to delete, make sure I'm using the right account and go back into this game with a open mind. Thx man :)

Blayze
11-20-2012, 10:32 AM
Doing what your signature says by Justg: "Ignore the haters." I think AL is fine to me, I love it :). Sure there are some things they need to fix, but it's nothing big. And plus! AL just came out, it takes time to fix/add/change things in AL.

Ark
11-20-2012, 10:35 AM
Doing what your signature says by Justg: "Ignore the haters." I think AL is fine to me, I love it :). Sure there are some things they need to fix, but it's nothing big. And plus! AL just came out, it takes time to fix/add/change things in AL.

^Amen on this! it takes time for STS to adjust everything and I'm sure they are trying to make everyone happy and fixing things up.

Rare
11-20-2012, 11:50 AM
No camera rotation bothers me

Answer: Been explained at least 100 times.

I paid for two names that you guys gave away bothers me

Answer: How long ago did you contact support?

Getting put in random games with maps cleared = no xp for me bothers me

Answer: Weird. Never happens to me.

Can't kill a boss without buying health pots bothers me

Answer: Get better?

I leveled up to lvl 5 and my thumb hurts bad...bothers me

Answer: Maybe this game is not for you?

cjswogkstkdg
11-20-2012, 11:57 AM
Only thing i can say is

Q.Q moar pls

If you look take a closer look at the maps, you can see that the one side (left) of the maps are filled with buildings and structures, and the right sides are empty to allow us to look at the screen

If we were able to move our cameras, we wouldnt be able to see the map even if we rotate it, since the left sides are blocked

And about your thumb, i think you should go to the doctors, not here

Justg
11-20-2012, 12:05 PM
Protank, we've talked about camera rotation plenty now.

Lots of other people seem to be able to kill bosses just fine.

Are you sure you are logged in with the same account that you reserved the names on?

DataPunk
11-20-2012, 12:17 PM
I feel completely the opposite, sts have outdone theirselfs with this game. It actually feels and plays like a rpg and imho the difficulty is just about perfect. Bosses should be hard imo. Beal on elite is epic even though its way to hard. Once i kill him i will feel like i actually achieved it, instead of pl where everything is so sugarcoated. Great game sts keep doing what ur doing! Even bought plat today just to support you guys with this great game.