PDA

View Full Version : Waiting is over thanks to DEVS

Multibird
11-20-2012, 01:55 PM
Long time waiting is finally getting paid off. Black Dragons becoming vanities, other dragons being graded up, 75 sets getting fixed, and more....

everyone nagging about it, even me! And now its coming true, thank you devs!
Pl is coming back to town,

Defencer
11-20-2012, 02:10 PM
Slow down please. First take a look what really happens.

Multibird
11-20-2012, 02:48 PM
Explain...

Defencer
11-20-2012, 03:07 PM
What if coming changes are not worth to speak about them? STS promissed many things and most of them haven't been as good as promissed.

Multibird
11-20-2012, 03:22 PM
Every fix is good, only the ones that don't have argue.

Cobraguy
11-20-2012, 04:02 PM

Such a Negative Nancy....
I swear every post of yours I see is something that may require a tissue if it doesn't go your way.....

Aqp (A Quarter Pounder)
11-20-2012, 09:41 PM
Trust me, 75 sets are not going to change. Your using the word "fix" when they need to no fix to them. (See my thread if you want to argue this)

Rot
11-21-2012, 06:34 AM
There will always be people complaining. Even if they ' fixed ' the sets and their stats according to the suggestions made by the small group of players complaining now, there will always be people complaining. Another group of people will start making threads about this topic again. So what we can do is, shut up and enjoy the game. :D

dudetus
11-21-2012, 08:29 AM
It's funny to see people complain in end-game PvP over different things. For the first time I heard that Birds are OP, LOL.

Anyways I am myself concerned about the black dragon conversion. There is a limited supply of black dragon items and limited amount of Smoky's farmed by only lvl 71s. If they introduce a set bonus possibility with them it's all okay but it shouldn't be better than the existing ones are unless we have a possibility to farm for the "new dragon sets" (=the funky looking dragon pets from lvl 71 bsm preview quest).

D-:
11-21-2012, 10:47 AM
Wait, so you're saying birds were never OP...? (Other than low level.) I do just fine with my Int Bird at 61. I actually wreck Pure Sanguine Birds :p

D-:
11-21-2012, 10:49 AM
i love men :d

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Waug
11-21-2012, 10:59 AM
I'm afraid, if they properly balance classes in endgame, peoples would argue again, who used to think themselves as pro, due to their OP-ness.

Cahaun
11-21-2012, 11:11 AM
I'm afraid, if they properly balance classes in endgame, peoples would argue again, who used to think themselves as pro, due to their OP-ness.
They will. They always do. Look at SL when commandos and operatives finally got their butts kicked by an engineer. They were so used to having the engineers as their punching bags that they thought it was absurd that engineers actually had a chance to fight back.

Multibird
11-21-2012, 12:01 PM
Trust me, 75 sets are not going to change. Your using the word "fix" when they need to no fix to them. (See my thread if you want to argue this)
Refer to Technos post...

Multibird
11-21-2012, 12:37 PM
Yep there are people that always complain no matter how anything is done. Just shutup and play or leave if you can't handle what awesome stuff sts has done for us.

They are making crafted sets more tank. Idk y people are scared to admit they suck in pvp, only reason they were strong is because they became pally. I would love to play after the new stats are out.

Also sts might make elite rings better. More op!