PDA

View Full Version : The Future of Arcane Legends – Lots in Development!

Samhayne
11-20-2012, 05:14 PM

Spacetime Studios is very excited to see an overwhelmingly positive reception to Arcane Legends! We are very happy to welcome so many players to the magical lands of Arlor. Arcane Legends is currently being featured as a stand out new game on Google Play:

Not content to rest on the laurels of launching the game, we have a ton of work in progress for Arcane Legends. We here at Spacetime Studios know how important continuing development is for a living, breathing world like Arcane Legends. We want to give you an update about the many things we have in work:

New content
Raised level cap
Vanity Items
Balance
Bug Fixes and refinements
Season 2 of the Leaderboards
Player vs. Player (PvP)
iOS release

New Content, Raised Level Cap and Level Cap Rewards:
The Spacetime Studios Development Team is hard at work creating additional content for Arcane Legends. Expect to see new adventures that continue to unravel the evil mystery of the portals, coming in December. This new content will include new adventure areas, new loot, new boss fights and an increase in the player level cap to 20 with an elite level cap of 21.

About the elite level cap. For those of you who are not familiar with this concept, it started in Pocket Legends and has been a fun part of all Spacetime Games since. For example, currently in Arcane Legends, the normal level cap is 15 and those who strive to max out their character can achieve the elite level cap of 16. Going from 15 to 16 takes 10X the experience that it would normally take, hence the elite aspect to it. With the coming level cap raise, we plan to put a unique vanity reward item for obtaining what will be the new elite level cap of 21. This vanity reward won’t have statistics to it, but it will be a unique, cool looking item that will not be available when the level cap goes up.

Vanity Items:
If you have visited the Consignment Shop to list your items for other players to buy, you may have noticed the rarity type of “Vanity.” Vanities are items that do not have statistics, but allow you to change the look of your character. Vanities allow you to dress your character up in a look or style that you really like. Look for Vanity items to be added to Arcane Legends in the near future.

Balance:
As with many things in life, finding balance is important. Currently, there are some aspects of Arcane Legends that could be a bit more balanced. For example, the current balance of risk and time spent versus the possible rewards in Elite Maps. The team is working through a number of balance issues, including: Elite Map balance, Boss Monster Balance, Class Balance, Item Balance and more. Striking the right balance between challenge and fun is very important to us. Much of these balance issues will be addressed in the process of adding more levels and content to the game.

Bug Fixes and Refinements:
The Development Team is tracking several bugs that are in work to being fixed. Should you run into a bug in game or see something that you feel isn’t what you expect, we always welcome your feedback! Please direct your input to our Bug and Tech Issue forum (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?111-AL-Technical-Issues-and-Bugs), Suggestion and Feedback forum (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?112-AL-Suggestions-and-Feedback), or feel free to contact us via our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com. There is one issue that I want to bring your attention to:

Elite Bael Encounter in Elite Rook’s Nest
The elite encounter with the boss Bael is not currently awarding it’s achievement. This issue is a larger one that requires rework of the encounter. As such it is not a quick fix. Look for a correction to this issue, along with changes to this boss encounter, in a patch probably coming the last week of November. In the meantime, please note that the achievement will not currently grant. As such, we would advise players to wait for the patch before tackling the Elite Bael Encounter in Elite Rook’s Nest.

Season 2 of the Leaderboards:
We are also working on a suite of rewards for Season 1 of the Arcane Legends leaderboards. Once these are done we will announce when Season 1 will come to an end, the timed runs will be wiped and we will kick off Season 2. We are still evaluating the best time to kick off Season 2. Likely, it will coincide with iOS launch and the new content and level cap raise. That is, if we can manage to have those all happen at the same time.

Player vs. Player (PvP):
Just a quick note to acknowledge that Player vs. Player implementation is in work. This is a big balance task between the classes. We don’t have a specific time frame of when PvP will be implemented, but we do want to let you know that it is being worked on.

iOS Release:
Lastly, we want to touch on the release of Arcane Legends for the Apple App Store. We continue to work with Apple for review and approval of Arcane Legends. This process was slowed down somewhat from issues uncovered in the limited release phase that necessitated changes to the iOS game client. Our current estimate is December for Arcane Legends to be available for iOS devices and also as a native app for the Amazon Appstore. As mentioned above, ideally launch on iOS will also include the new content, level cap raise and new leaderboard season.

Our sincere thanks to our iOS fans for their patience – we can’t wait to get the game out for you!

On behalf of the entire Spacetime Studios Development Team, thanks for playing Arcane Legends!

-Samhayne
Spacetime Studios Community Guy

PS. If you enjoy Arcane Legends, you may be intrigued to try out other MMO games from Spacetime Studios. All Spacetime Games are free-to-play, so why not? We also have fun events that are on now or starting soon for this long US Thanksgiving holiday weekend:

Pocket Legends (http://pocketlegends.com) Platinum Sale and Double XP
Star Legends (http://starlegends.com) Double XP weekend
Dark Legends (http://darklegends.com) Double Rewards Weekend

Bless
11-20-2012, 05:17 PM
Cant wait! Thanks for clearing things up!

Superduper
11-20-2012, 05:17 PM
Thank Sam!

Aracnus
11-20-2012, 05:21 PM
I'm getting antsy just waiting, hopefully this STS game will be the BEST one so far :)

*try not to forget about the others though ;)

ArtofWar
11-20-2012, 05:28 PM
the first cap raise before the iOS release.. isn't that a little bit unfair? o.O

Jcyee
11-20-2012, 06:01 PM
First off. Yay for double xp in PL! :D

Second, i havent actually played but have seen my bro play because im waiting for the ios release. But is there anything currently attainable for reaching the cap or will there be in the future for those that reached the 16 cap? Dont think there should be, unfair for those waiting for ios. And allies. My bro said something about there being some kind of potential ally missions? Dont quite remember what it was but he said something about it lol

Cahaun
11-20-2012, 06:07 PM
the first cap raise before the iOS release.. isn't that a little bit unfair? o.O
Nope. Use chrome

Garzoth
11-20-2012, 06:14 PM
NO! Youre raise level cap before iOS release?! *angry face*

Samhayne
11-20-2012, 06:18 PM
NO! Youre raise level cap before iOS release?! *angry face*

Hey guys, I'm not sure where you are getting that we would raise the level cap before the iOS release. Our ideal plan is currently to have them be concurrent (or nearly so). Probably go live on iOS and put out the level cap raise and content shortly thereafter.

Our current estimate is December for Arcane Legends to be available for iOS devices and also as a native app for the Amazon Appstore. As mentioned above, ideally launch on iOS will also include the new content, level cap raise and new leaderboard season.

Don't get all riled up, ok? Thanks!

Growwle
11-20-2012, 06:21 PM
Keep it up! AL is by far your best game yet.

Garzoth
11-20-2012, 06:27 PM
Oh. I am sorry.

Mitchturbo
11-20-2012, 06:32 PM
Awesome Work :-)
I love it when AL has got loads going for it, Cant wait.

<3 AL <3

Totoy
11-20-2012, 06:33 PM
Agreed! Cant wait for IOS release i can stay longer hours without being sleepy hahaha

ArtofWar
11-20-2012, 06:35 PM
Nope. Use chrome

I don't have chrome ._.

Mitchturbo
11-20-2012, 06:41 PM
I don't have chrome ._.

Get Chrome then lol ;-)

Ahrie
11-20-2012, 06:51 PM
Elite maps would not be as bad to run threw if the mage had rev lol i think that is the biggest thing missing in AL. Pl and Sl healers have a rev but not Al kinda odd don't you think

Mitchturbo
11-20-2012, 07:03 PM
Nope. No Rev means less hassle for a certain player (with rev) Rev pls... Rev pls... Still drones on in ones mind even though whole party is dead.
Also No Rev means more plat spent by the player which in return benefits STS in creating better games like this and feeding them <3

ProSophist
11-20-2012, 07:05 PM
Balance, balance, and balance!

I will be looking forward to this patch!

Aeroflame
11-20-2012, 07:05 PM
Aaand lower hauntlet?

ShadowGunX
11-20-2012, 08:37 PM
woot thanx for the info. btw in wat tab u ss it?

akfury
11-20-2012, 08:51 PM
Awesome thanks Sam! Looking forward to iOS releas so I can purchase plat via iTunes :D

SkillFullGamer
11-20-2012, 11:30 PM
Thanks for keeping us posted Sam!

Vystirch
11-21-2012, 01:22 AM
Thanks Sam! I can't wait for vanities!

-Vys

Montanabro
11-21-2012, 02:42 AM
Thank you for the update! Quick q: will acquiring a certain number of elite level cap vanities grant an improved item, similar to the rings offered in PL?

Nightarcher
11-21-2012, 03:10 AM
Thank you for the update! Quick q: will acquiring a certain number of elite level cap vanities grant an improved item, similar to the rings offered in PL?

I hope not. Looking cool is half of the point of all MMO games anyways, and I'd prefer to keep the playing field even. :)

Arvin Ramirez
11-21-2012, 04:34 AM
i think we should get a free reset for the skills if the pvp comes up... now we dont know yet what is the best set for pvp.. my build up is for pve and i dont know if i can hold-on on pvp..

Astrocat
11-21-2012, 04:43 AM
:

[LIST]
New content
Raised level cap
Vanity Items

*prepares credit card*

Mitchturbo
11-21-2012, 04:55 AM
LOL I've made my set already for pvp ;-)

EAT
11-21-2012, 05:10 AM
Sweet!!

Xvanitykingx
11-21-2012, 08:41 AM
Wow, you never stop surprising me spacetimestudios. Btw will there be anything special for those who reached the lvl 16 cap?

Sledge
11-21-2012, 08:57 AM
Do you guys (at Spacetime Studios) plan to implement shields in the future?

Khahl
11-21-2012, 05:30 PM
Great news to hear, Sam. I can't wait to see the future updates to classes and balancing as more skill-points become available and we run out of skills to use them on! I am very curious to know how your content developers will handle this further enhancement of skills with the current setup essentially limiting the skills to spending a maximum of 20 points (5 points * 4 skills). Seeing that many of the current skill enhancements do not have much efficacy when combined, there is little-to-no reason to invest points beyond 4 for most skills available, especially for sorcerers!

Samhayne
11-21-2012, 06:00 PM
Great news to hear, Sam. I can't wait to see the future updates to classes and balancing as more skill-points become available and we run out of skills to use them on! I am very curious to know how your content developers will handle this further enhancement of skills with the current setup essentially limiting the skills to spending a maximum of 20 points (5 points * 4 skills). Seeing that many of the current skill enhancements do not have much efficacy when combined, there is little-to-no reason to invest points beyond 4 for most skills available, especially for sorcerers!

Passive skills are likely to enter in the mix :)

Vystirch
11-21-2012, 06:24 PM
Passive skills are likely to enter in the mix :)

We I actual never thought of that! Great idea and work guys!

-Vys

Bebsi
11-21-2012, 09:28 PM
We I actual never thought of that! Great idea and work guys!

-Vys

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?74261-Max-lvl&p=843068#post843068

thought that they would bring it sooner or later :)

MythicalCreature
11-21-2012, 10:45 PM
are all items going to be usable by different classes if one has enough stats for them? in pl my elf wields an axe :highly_amused:

Piosidon
11-21-2012, 10:51 PM
are all items going to be usable by different classes if one has enough stats for them? in pl my elf wields an axe :highly_amused:
Nope, Devs said that warrior stuff wouldn't look right with smurfs

MythicalCreature
11-21-2012, 11:04 PM
aww man that would have looked awesome

dmspker
11-21-2012, 11:10 PM
Please add "in future" a fusion system and upgrading it really is necessary --"

sweetnsour
11-22-2012, 11:38 AM
COMING SOON to iOS... COMING SOONER to iOS... Tired or hearing it, seeing it and waiting for it... What made me laugh the most is that one sentence.. We here at space time like to further all our games with content updates blah blah.. Yeah for POCKET legends only..lmao... Go compare pocket legends with star legends..then with dark legends.. You can still think they are equal in content??? I'm starting to think they just release games to see what IAPs work the best and update those.. Other wise why is the only game they pay attention to is pocket legends.. Hope this is the last legends game.. I use to be excited and that dwindled down to not caring now. YET now they are already doing a content release on arcane legends and star legends STILL is only at lvl 46 rofl and it's been out for how long..... Any how as a player who actually buys a lot of IAPs I'm starting to think ill invest my money else where.. Tired of waiting, tired of hearing this and that.. Now it's DEC.. I know it's apples fault but when you see content progress in a game that just came out, and have been playing a game by the same company forever and it barely gets updates...it makes you wonder why equal attention isn't paid for ALL Thier games... Is it greed...I hope not... Catch your other games up first then worry about your new HOT game... I guess I'm just seeing what this company's about now... Sadly this post seems like a rant, but when I read this is sounds to me like I'm ready to give up on a company who let me down.

Montanabro
11-22-2012, 03:12 PM
COMING SOON to iOS... COMING SOONER to iOS... Tired or hearing it, seeing it and waiting for it... What made me laugh the most is that one sentence.. We here at space time like to further all our games with content updates blah blah.. Yeah for POCKET legends only..lmao... Go compare pocket legends with star legends..then with dark legends.. You can still think they are equal in content??? I'm starting to think they just release games to see what IAPs work the best and update those.. Other wise why is the only game they pay attention to is pocket legends.. Hope this is the last legends game.. I use to be excited and that dwindled down to not caring now. YET now they are already doing a content release on arcane legends and star legends STILL is only at lvl 46 rofl and it's been out for how long..... Any how as a player who actually buys a lot of IAPs I'm starting to think ill invest my money else where.. Tired of waiting, tired of hearing this and that.. Now it's DEC.. I know it's apples fault but when you see content progress in a game that just came out, and have been playing a game by the same company forever and it barely gets updates...it makes you wonder why equal attention isn't paid for ALL Thier games... Is it greed...I hope not... Catch your other games up first then worry about your new HOT game... I guess I'm just seeing what this company's about now... Sadly this post seems like a rant, but when I read this is sounds to me like I'm ready to give up on a company who let me down.

You realize that PL has been out longer than both SL and DL, right? Perhaps that explains why it has the most content...

sweetnsour
11-22-2012, 07:34 PM
You realize that PL has been out longer than both SL and DL, right? Perhaps that explains why it has the most content...

I understand that.. I do... just doesn't seem that way any more.. Pl has tons of players before the others established themselves, but since PL didn't catch my fancy I latched onto SL.. Guns, space..just got me.. Well it seems like after alll this time SL has barley progressed while PL has gotten 2-3 diff lvl caps.. I don't play dark legends SOO can't say anything for that.. Just to see the newer AL getting a lvl cap raise already showed me SL (like I said I don't play DL)...doesn't seem to fit in with the trend of updates.. Either way when AL actually hits iOS.. If I invest my time and money into AL and leave SL for it..how can I know the next ?L won't draw the attention of the game I switched to..meaning AL... And then AL stops getting updates because the "newer one" came out.. Just doesn't seem as equal as they make it sound. If they can see how much money ppl spend in IAPs.. Then maybe those ppl should with the most spent have something to lose when the game suddenly stops getting paid attention to. I can't wait for AL but after seeing and playing SL for as long as I have and as much money I've dropped into it..and seeing its not even close to PL progression kinda saddens me..Will AL become the next old game that gets ignored after I've dropped even more money... A questions that haunts me .. NOW..

Kraze
11-22-2012, 08:24 PM
So we're back to blaming apple? The google exclusive period end? Or is it just easy to put blame on apple?

Sledge
11-23-2012, 05:36 AM
I understand that.. I do... just doesn't seem that way any morere.. Pl has tons of players before the others established themselves, but since PL didn't catch my fancy I latched onto SL.. Guns, space..just got me.. Well it seems like after alll this time SL has barley progressed while PL has gotten 2-3 diff lvl caps.. I don't play dark legends SOO can't say anything for that.. Just to see the newer AL getting a lvl cap raise already showed me SL (like I said I don't play DL)...doesn't seem to fit in with the trend of updates.. Either way when AL actually hits iOS.. If I invest my time and money into AL and leave SL for it..how can I know the next ?L won't draw the attention of the game I switched to..meaning AL... And then AL stops getting updates because the "newer one" came out.. Just doesn't seem as equal as they make it sound. If they can see how much money ppl spend in IAPs.. Then maybe those ppl should with the most spent have something to lose when the game suddenly stops getting paid attention to. I can't wait for AL but after seeing and playing SL for as long as I have and as much money I've dropped into it..and seeing its not even close to PL progression kinda saddens me..Will AL become the next old game that gets ignored after I've dropped even more money... A questions that haunts me .. NOW..

Is used to play the original Diablo when I was in Elementary school. It was fantastic. It received constant attention from Blizzard and it got a nifty expansion too, even though they had some other games. Then Diablo II came out and I began playing that in Junior High school. It was fantastic. It received constant attention from Blizzard and it even got a nifty expansion too, while the original Diablo was dropped from development and considered low priority. By this point in time they had moved on from Warcraft 2 as well, and Starcraft had also seen it's last addition of content.

Years later, Diablo III was released and it received constant attention from Blizzard. I'm not sure if there's a pattern here. If there is, I don't see it.

Games run their course and end up pushed back from out of the spotlight. Single player games become complete when the developers feels there's no more story left to tell. Multiplayer games become polished and left online for players to enjoy until they themselves move on to new adventures.

You may not agree with me, but there's no reason to be angry with a company who has obviously entertained you for a long time. They gave you something that meant something to you, but that gift is finally polished. Mama's having another baby. You're getting a new brother! There will be big changes for everyone, but she will still love you just the same and she hopes you come out of your room to play after the baby comes.

sweetnsour
11-23-2012, 10:55 AM
Is used to play the original Diablo when I was in Elementary school. It was fantastic. It received constant attention from Blizzard and it got a nifty expansion too, even though they had some other games. Then Diablo II came out and I began playing that in Junior High school. It was fantastic. It received constant attention from Blizzard and it even got a nifty expansion too, while the original Diablo was dropped from development and considered low priority. By this point in time they had moved on from Warcraft 2 as well, and Starcraft had also seen it's last addition of content.

Years later, Diablo III was released and it received constant attention from Blizzard. I'm not sure if there's a pattern here. If there is, I don't see it.

Games run their course and end up pushed back from out of the spotlight. Single player games become complete when the developers feels there's no more story left to tell. Multiplayer games become polished and left online for players to enjoy until they themselves move on to new adventures.

You may not agree with me, but there's no reason to be angry with a company who has obviously entertained you for a long time. They gave you something that meant something to you, but that gift is finally polished. Mama's having another baby. You're getting a new brother! There will be big changes for everyone, but she will still love you just the same and she hopes you come out of your room to play after the baby comes.

Did you even read a thing I said lol... Your comparisons don't make a single point...if anything they strengthen mine.. For one the game isn't polished at all..For two its not a "single player game" at all rofl..If you play any of these games at all then you should know what you just said doesn't make any sense.. The point i was trying to make was the company let me down.. After being a BIG player and also very big on the IAPs ( hundreds of dollars).. I just expected more equality as THEY claim.. Your also comparing iOS games to PC games.. BIG diff I hope you know this. Mamas having a baby... Rofl how does any of that have anything to do with anything I'm saying... Rofl ( shakes head ) lol!!!!! NO mmo iOS games if that's the route the company's going..will ever be finished that's the point of it being an MMO.. UPDATES are needed... Imagine if WoW never updated after the lvl 60 cap.. You think they would still have millions of players??? Doubt it. Only the game that keeps its players happy with new lvl caps and new content will be the winner.. Anyhow this will be my last point.. I just hope someone with sense reads it.

Astrocat
11-23-2012, 11:10 AM
Come on guys don't make this thread close.

Sledge
11-23-2012, 12:59 PM
Did you even read a thing I said lol... Your comparisons don't make a single point...if anything they strengthen mine.. For one the game isn't polished at all..For two its not a "single player game" at all rofl..If you play any of these games at all then you should know what you just said doesn't make any sense.. The point i was trying to make was the company let me down.. After being a BIG player and also very big on the IAPs ( hundreds of dollars).. I just expected more equality as THEY claim.. Your also comparing iOS games to PC games.. BIG diff I hope you know this. Mamas having a baby... Rofl how does any of that have anything to do with anything I'm saying... Rofl ( shakes head ) lol!!!!! NO mmo iOS games if that's the route the company's going..will ever be finished that's the point of it being an MMO.. UPDATES are needed... Imagine if WoW never updated after the lvl 60 cap.. You think they would still have millions of players??? Doubt it. Only the game that keeps its players happy with new lvl caps and new content will be the winner.. Anyhow this will be my last point.. I just hope someone with sense reads it.

You're a very animated individual. May I draw you?

Kuero
11-23-2012, 06:57 PM

It does make sense. If you don't get it read again and if you still don't get it then read it once more. All of Sledge's points and comparisons made sense. No reason to make a drama queen

sweetnsour
11-25-2012, 01:28 PM
It does make sense. If you don't get it read again and if you still don't get it then read it once more. All of Sledge's points and comparisons made sense. No reason to make a drama queen

The wholllllleee point I was making was if none of those game updated.. Would you still play them... NO.. If you say anything otherwise your just lying.. His points are horrible.. He considers MMOs FINISHED games.. You both are not thinking about that at all... They are NEVER finished.. If they never updated no one would continue to play right?????? If WoW was first then diablo came out.. Would you still play WoW if they NEVER updated it after diablo came out? Chances are no. He's referring to SINGLE player games not MMOs... Again reread and understand that. Drama queen? Rofl. I'm making a point.. There's no anger to what he said I'm simply giving my outlook, if you don't agree it's as simple as that..not agreeing, but what I say makes sense whether you have the understanding of what I'm saying or not.

octavos
11-26-2012, 04:17 PM
iOS Release:
Lastly, we want to touch on the release of Arcane Legends for the Apple App Store. We continue to work with Apple for review and approval of Arcane Legends. This process was slowed down somewhat from issues uncovered in the limited release phase that necessitated changes to the iOS game client. Our current estimate is December for Arcane Legends to be available for iOS devices and also as a native app for the Amazon Appstore. As mentioned above, ideally launch on iOS will also include the new content, level cap raise and new leaderboard season.

Interesting, if i do say :3 "INCOMING!!!!! *boom*
P.s. Incoming also a good game :3

Vilified
11-28-2012, 03:48 PM
Pl supposedly had a bunch of stuff in development too how long before you create another game and neglect this one as well? We already know your gonna go for more lvl caps and bs ways of making money instead of adding more stuff to do. If you combined the time you wasted creating four different games wow wouldn't have anything on you guys but instead you pump out four ok games that can barely hold ones interest for longer than a month. Push the lvl cap back create new dungeons for the levels we are and add more items so we can have something besides skills diversifying our characters...... Or atleast chane the name to pocket legends two because that's all it's gonna be

Montanabro
11-28-2012, 04:04 PM
We already know your gonna go for more lvl caps and bs ways of making money instead of adding more stuff to do.

Level caps come with new content and enemies. How is that not more stuff to do?

Vystirch
11-29-2012, 04:31 AM
Level caps come with new content and enemies. How is that not more stuff to do?

I agree but I think his point is that sts seems slow to implement new ideas such as GvG and other suggestions.

-Vys

schaco
11-30-2012, 05:40 AM
Will there be AoD or Ambassadors of ?

AwfullyTricky
11-30-2012, 06:55 PM

Somebody needs some cheese.

AwfullyTricky
11-30-2012, 07:09 PM
You all need some cheese.

Smurfo
12-05-2012, 01:57 PM
Not sure what the issue is.. STS is a company, company is interested in profit, imo they found a perfect way how to get most of your wallets till the game is hot. I was also playing SL and quit in a month because I find grinding boring..now I am doing the same in AL and I`m sure if it remains the same, I`ll loose interest like i did in SL. I am not saying I agree, or wouldn`t like to see the development of the game going different way, but STS has this way of making business tested. So they pretty much implement the same idea here and do not expect it to be other than PL, SL or DL.. If I won`t like it anymore, I`ll simply quit. You should do the same as complaining not going to help anyway.

iRusher
12-05-2012, 05:39 PM
Wait so the people who reach 16 before update will get the elite lvl cap item for 16? Im confused

Montanabro
12-05-2012, 07:13 PM
Wait so the people who reach 16 before update will get the elite lvl cap item for 16? Im confused

They will get an exclusive item for that character.

iRusher
12-05-2012, 08:05 PM

They will get an exclusive item for that character.

Awesome! Thanks for the answer +1

Jig
12-06-2012, 03:29 AM
Hahahaha i love reading what nerds complain about lol they get so serious about games :o. It's funny how they complain so much... don't like their games Don't like how they run it? then don't play it,:-) not their fault you have a spending problem on their games/game

Qingsanale1st
12-06-2012, 06:05 AM
lower hauntlet extremely rare.

J-Wizzle
12-06-2012, 02:29 PM
Hopefully this future that you speak of involves better servers. You guys have the worst servers in the existence of gaming history. I love the game and have a blast playing it when I'm able to.

iRusher
12-06-2012, 04:27 PM
Hopefully this future that you speak of involves better servers. You guys have the worst servers in the existence of gaming history. I love the game and have a blast playing it when I'm able to.

Servers are actually pretty good

Justg
12-06-2012, 04:30 PM

We're not too keen on sweeping statements and excessive drama Wizzle.

Jig
12-07-2012, 12:14 AM

Yeah actually ever since they did the update with the new device requirement thingy it is a bit better not a BIG difference must be just your internet or where you live they might have bad connections. :)

EDIT: Oh and also surely the servers will get better of-course not by heaps but slowly, if you wanna know the worst server game is go play one of EA's games :P

Hayalc
12-08-2012, 03:12 PM
cool!!

Arcanee
12-09-2012, 09:57 PM
No that is not unfair its not our fault you have a apple product!

AwfullyTricky
12-09-2012, 10:02 PM
No that is not unfair its not our fault you have a apple product!

Oooooooo buuurn take that apple!

Traebeles99
12-09-2012, 10:13 PM
Oooooooo buuurn take that apple!

Or U want some ice for that burn OHHHHHH!!!!! Lol

Theillist1
12-11-2012, 12:36 PM
So how about some guild perks? Maybe a guild bank with some tabs that can be accessed with the proper guild rank!!!

Samhayne
12-11-2012, 12:38 PM
Closing this thread as updated information is available here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?78247-December-Development-for-Arcane-Legends