PDA

View Full Version : To the million people who ask how many kill Bous has...

Bous
11-20-2012, 05:50 PM
http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b490/thebous/A64BD0F6-DEDB-4AD5-81C2-C664B6565711-186-0000002DD4B336BE_zps8527ac9e.jpg

Can i haz cookie now?

Noodleleg
11-20-2012, 06:04 PM
Sorry, only noodles here :/

Aqp (A Quarter Pounder)
11-20-2012, 09:34 PM
Noodle! How many times do I gotta tell you to get off teh forumz and Pvp!

KingFu
11-20-2012, 09:41 PM
Only 9k? Easy.

LvlCap
11-20-2012, 09:44 PM
Yea^^

Noodleleg
11-20-2012, 10:19 PM
Noodle! How many times do I gotta tell you to get off teh forumz and Pvp!

Uhm... This is why I don't have 20178 kills lol... Lol I'm not in the mood to sacrifice forums, social life, workout time, etc. :)!

Only 9k? Easy.

David, why do you have to be so pro? Teach me the ways!

Kixxler
11-20-2012, 10:25 PM
Can i haz cookie now?

99.99% farmed, right?

cookiez
11-20-2012, 10:32 PM
I gives you a cookie:) Jk their mine-.-
BTW when I did this everyone raged and called me a show off so fyi everyone, this kinda thread isn't a good one

Aqp (A Quarter Pounder)
11-20-2012, 10:40 PM
Without game, forums wouldn't be here GF

Nick41324
11-20-2012, 11:02 PM
The millions of people living and screaming inside of your own mind?

I don't think millions of real people would be interested.

Bous
11-21-2012, 12:13 AM
You be surprized how many people ask me every day lol. Tis the reason for the thread. Not bragging just people wanted to know. Might just hide it again.

Bous
11-21-2012, 12:19 AM
99.99% farmed, right?

Totally, since I got nothing better to do

Artemis
11-21-2012, 12:31 AM
I request a list of this "million people" 's names.

Bous
11-21-2012, 12:35 AM
I request a list of this "million people" 's names.

A bit of an exaggeration there :P

Rot
11-21-2012, 06:21 AM
Probably just a hundred or two. Million is a bit.. exaggerating.

dudetus
11-21-2012, 08:23 AM
*Cough* High level pvper talking crap *cough*

Sorry guys, not feeling too well.

End game ftw. I kan kel yu lvl 15s so esi wit my lvl 76 burd.

KingFu
11-21-2012, 11:54 AM
You be surprized how many people ask me every day lol. Tis the reason for the thread. Not bragging just people wanted to know. Might just hide it again.

We know it isn't a bragging thread. Nothing to brag about.

Artemis
11-21-2012, 03:19 PM
-grabs popcorn and waits for David's reply-

BlueSkied
11-21-2012, 03:22 PM
Who is bous?

Artemis
11-21-2012, 03:26 PM
The OP. ^

cookiez
11-21-2012, 04:39 PM
-grabs popcorn and waits for David's reply-

May I share your popcorn? I brings cookiez:)
I love a good fight with yich:) Their always so interesting

Artemis
11-21-2012, 05:35 PM
May I share your popcorn? I brings cookiez:)
I love a good fight with yich:) Their always so interesting

Of course! I got a large because I know it will be good!

MightyMicah
11-21-2012, 05:53 PM
Only 9k? Easy.

I know right? What I don't understand is how you can get 8k deaths to go with it. Now THAT is hard. ;)

Stephencobear
11-21-2012, 08:21 PM
Maybe some day sts will make a dedicated section of the forums for pvp crap flinging.

Nihiliste
11-21-2012, 08:31 PM
David doesn't end-game Yich.

D-:
11-21-2012, 10:56 PM
I love this Caige. Thank you for showing this to me! Gonna be following this until it's locked! :D

Nihiliste
11-21-2012, 11:14 PM
60 PvPer.

Mage till the end
11-21-2012, 11:24 PM
Endgame Ftw! Get rushed, rush, fail at rushing, call for help, get rushed by a team of birds, rage quit. Typical endgame match.

Bous
11-21-2012, 11:25 PM
Hey hey hey guys its ok, imma Bous. Can i haz lock nao? Lol

Kixxler
11-21-2012, 11:27 PM
Hey hey hey guys its ok, imma Bous. Can i haz lock nao? Lol
Wait a sec, this is getting good

cookiez
11-22-2012, 01:08 AM
*Puts popcorn away and takes cookiez back to the store for a refund*

KingFu
11-22-2012, 01:31 AM
Hey Mr. Full-of-yourself-endgamer, low level PvP takes a considerable amount more time to accumulate kills, or at least it used to before F bows were released. I know in endgame you can 2 hit people, so I guess 9k kills really wouldnt be that much there. Maybe you're under the assumption Bous used F bows to get these kills? Silly endgame noob.

Oh noes! Low level PvP is so hard to get kills! Maybe the random newbies just starting PvP for the first time can help you get kills! Using 2 skills is tough :(

Not really, I didn't make any assumptions. Just the whole "millions of people" combined with the small amount of kills he's attempting to brag about is pointless. Heck, it's even more pointless than my posts. That says a lot. Nice insult btw. Thanks for calling me a noob when I've A) Been playing longer than you, B) Have way more pvp kills/characters/gold, and C) Am way sexier.

Let's face it Yich. I'm the poster child for everything perfect.

Yich
11-22-2012, 10:03 AM
Oh noes! Low level PvP is so hard to get kills! Maybe the random newbies just starting PvP for the first time can help you get kills! Using 2 skills is tough :(

Not really, I didn't make any assumptions. Just the whole "millions of people" combined with the small amount of kills he's attempting to brag about is pointless. Heck, it's even more pointless than my posts. That says a lot. Nice insult btw. Thanks for calling me a noob when I've A) Been playing longer than you, B) Have way more pvp kills/characters/gold, and C) Am way sexier.

Let's face it Yich. I'm the poster child for everything perfect.

First off, you can't take me calling you a noob seriously. I call everyone a noob. If I call you a nub then you can get offended. To go and brag about your own accomplishments on someone elses "brag thread" after you just called them out on it is also a bit hypocritical. Next, 2 skills? Sounds like endgame to me, because thats all they need to kill one another. The magical era in which bous earned his kills involved timing his skills not just once to kill his opponent, but usually twice or three times, which makes the fights considerably longer than endgame. Then you have the problem of regen, which you know nothing about because you most likely have 30 of each. Getting 9k kills in the era that Bous got them at the level range he plays is quite an accomplishment. Hes also the best at his level, so if you have more than 9k kills on any toon and you arent the best at that level, theres something wrong there.

As far as you being sexier? GetRealBro.

cookiez
11-22-2012, 11:43 AM
[QUOTE=Mysticaldream]

First off, you can't take me calling you a noob seriously. I call everyone a noob. If I call you a nub then you can get offended. To go and brag about your own accomplishments on someone elses "brag thread" after you just called them out on it is also a bit hypocritical. Next, 2 skills? Sounds like endgame to me, because thats all they need to kill one another. The magical era in which bous earned his kills involved timing his skills not just once to kill his opponent, but usually twice or three times, which makes the fights considerably longer than endgame. Then you have the problem of regen, which you know nothing about because you most likely have 30 of each. Getting 9k kills in the era that Bous got them at the level range he plays is quite an accomplishment. Hes also the best at his level, so if you have more than 9k kills on any toon and you arent the best at that level, theres something wrong there.

*Gets popcorn back out and Re buys cookiez*

Bam Gf!!!!!!!

And just adding mystical, bous is right, lower games pre-fgb actually took skills

KingFu
11-22-2012, 05:17 PM

Omfg, are you offended by what I said because you thought I was offended? That's hypocritical bro. Nah, you act like I've never PvPed below 35. When in actuality, I use to have at least one character for EVERY level from 10 to 27. I had 6k kills on my 16 bear that I never used. Over time they just added up. I'm a pro at all PvP levels. It's a talent I have. Honestly, I'd type more, but you'd just post another essay on why you find low level PvP soooooo difficult, and find end game PvP soooooo easy (if you hadn't noticed, your sig says you're a pally. Shows why you feel that way). Yawn, this is boring. You're too easy to troll. I hope you realize I quit months ago and really couldn't care less about this "argument". Just cute to see you get your panties in a knot when talking about low level PvP.

D-:
11-22-2012, 05:43 PM
First off, you can't take me calling you a noob seriously. I call everyone a noob. If I call you a nub then you can get offended.

Ouch, I've been called a nub by Caige way too much. I am offended. Even though I can beat you in low level on Lost. I'm confident enough that I think I can. ;)

Yich
11-22-2012, 05:51 PM
Omfg, are you offended by what I said because you thought I was offended? That's hypocritical bro. Nah, you act like I've never PvPed below 35. When in actuality, I use to have at least one character for EVERY level from 10 to 27. I had 6k kills on my 16 bear that I never used. Over time they just added up. I'm a pro at all PvP levels. It's a talent I have. Honestly, I'd type more, but you'd just post another essay on why you find low level PvP soooooo difficult, and find end game PvP soooooo easy (if you hadn't noticed, your sig says you're a pally. Shows why you feel that way). Yawn, this is boring. You're too easy to troll. I hope you realize I quit months ago and really couldn't care less about this "argument". Just cute to see you get your panties in a knot when talking about low level PvP.

8 letters: pre GCD, gg.

KingFu
11-22-2012, 06:09 PM
8 letters: pre GCD, gg.

4 letters. Nope.

I also find it funny how once you realize I'm trolling, you stop whining with 2 paragraph posts. Yawn.

Yich
11-22-2012, 07:14 PM
4 letters. Nope.

I also find it funny how once you realize I'm trolling, you stop whining with 2 paragraph posts. Yawn.

Your posts are of near equal length broskie. Even where they aren't, Im a man of many words, what can I say. The "if you have over 9k kills at a level and you arent the best at it" statement still stands.

KingFu
11-23-2012, 12:19 AM
Your posts are of near equal length broskie. Even where they aren't, Im a man of many words, what can I say. The "if you have over 9k kills at a level and you arent the best at it" statement still stands.

I'm the best at most levels, I don't need 9K kills. Even though a lot of my characters have them.

Elyseon
11-23-2012, 12:20 AM
I'm the best at most levels, I don't need 9K kills. Even though a lot of my characters have them.
could i borrow some kills since u dont need them

Doodlebeast
11-23-2012, 03:19 AM
Calling the fire department.... ;)

Artemis
11-23-2012, 07:52 PM
Forum Drama is ALMOST as good as Facebook Drama :D