PDA

View Full Version : How Reporting has become useless.

Babbare
11-20-2012, 06:49 PM
I've noticed STS doesn't take action to scammers or anyone actually. I have reported numerous people selling accounts with screenshots , and I still see them on constantly. Had incidents where a "player" pretended to be a Admin and even threaten to have me banned in-game and they haven't done anything about it.

Don't try and tell us that you take it "very seriously" when you clearly don't. If a screenshot of constant offense doesn't do anything, then what's the point? or tell us to message you on "Support" when you can't even reply back to my messages when I actually needed help with a question I had.
I thought they'll actually do something, but haven't. I for one will not report anyone anymore. Thought I was helping the community of SL, but when the people that enforce the rules just throw it aside, then why bother.

Pretty sure many of you have had such incidents as well.

Zodiarck
11-20-2012, 07:08 PM
Lmao so true someone took my friends acount but, we tricked the person who,stole his acount and got it back for him, pretty much the members are doing more then the "support" part of s.t.s so might as well take away the report button its useless

Babbare
11-20-2012, 07:15 PM
Lmao so true someone took my friends acount but, we tricked the person who,stole his acount and got it back for him, pretty much the members are doing more then the "support" part of s.t.s so might as well take away the report button its useless

Thank you! I completely agree with you, and I'm glad you and your friend got it back. I had three people Private Message me asking to sell their accounts, and I would normally screen shot it, and then report them, but I'm done with that. Just said "nty" and let them carry on with their day. If people can get away daily for scamming others for 200k or selling accounts then I'll just let them. I'll start reporting again when it comes serious.

The players of SL really are the "support" in the game. I get more answers in a question that only lets me type like two sentences worth than writing a paragraph to support asking them a question. That's pathetic.

Mitchturbo
11-20-2012, 07:29 PM
I bet you would get an aswer or someone banned straight away if this happend in AL ;-)
That's where all the attention is from the devs, mods ect.
Nobody is watching SL anymore it seems. We are free to pillage and pirate the halls of Blackstar lol. It's become One man for himself.
Dark dangerous times in these scorn filled war.

ArtofWar
11-20-2012, 07:44 PM
i already reported 2 guys who said that they sell accounts.. nothing happened..

Mister rogers
11-20-2012, 08:01 PM
Lol. I understand if a stupid report gets ignored. For example *flasback music* i was doin runs to get a nova cuz i wanted a pvp com(infected deck hasn't even come out yet) so of course i was using a miner. So i go to this game, we defeat the mysterious figure, then i get my nova drop. Then the host of the game confronted me n said i either o him 150k or a new nova, so we get into bug argument reported me n nothing.

Jblazer
11-20-2012, 08:18 PM
You guys need to understand this.If 1 person reports another person,it is not looked into as closely.But if others report the same person then they look into it more and more.If they see that it is a problem because so many people have reported on it,they will look into it and fix the problem:)So if you report someone,ask your friends to report him/her too.Tell them the reason and bam,another report.Soon it will be looked into closely.Though there are certain things that cannot be fixed.If you give an item,whether the player promised to give it back.You cannot get it back.You clicked the give button.You could try reasoning with the player but considering the scammers in the community that won't happen.Same thing goes with the trade box.If you clicked the CONFIRM button,you have showed that you agree to the trade.STS does not fix trade disputes.Another thing.If you give your account info to someone else,you cannot get it back.In fact if you report someone for taking stuff from your account you will be banned too.If you read the ToS or those little word phrase things when you go to your inventory and stuff,it says to never give you're account away.And if you report someone for stealing your account,but you gave the information.You are banned.I'm not sure if the other player is banned though.Anyways thats it!

~Jblazer

ArtofWar
11-20-2012, 08:21 PM
You guys need to understand this.If 1 person reports another person,it is not looked into as closely.But if others report the same person then they look into it more and more.If they see that it is a problem because so many people have reported on it,they will look into it and fix the problem:)So if you report someone,ask your friends to report him/her too.Tell them the reason and bam,another report.Soon it will be looked into closely.Though there are certain things that cannot be fixed.If you give an item,whether the player promised to give it back.You cannot get it back.You clicked the give button.You could try reasoning with the player but considering the scammers in the community that won't happen.Same thing goes with the trade box.If you clicked the CONFIRM button,you have showed that you agree to the trade.STS does not fix trade disputes.Another thing.If you give your account info to someone else,you cannot get it back.In fact if you report someone for taking stuff from your account you will be banned too.If you read the ToS or those little word phrase things when you go to your inventory and stuff,it says to never give you're account away.And if you report someone for stealing your account,but you gave the information.You are banned.I'm not sure if the other player is banned though.Anyways thats it!

~Jblazer
You sound like a dev o.O they brainwashed you? o.O

Zaonabiuibil
11-20-2012, 08:45 PM

~Jblazer

So, you lie and report someone, then lie to your friends and they report the person on a lie, and the person gets banned on a lie? Hmmm

javier995
11-20-2012, 08:52 PM
They take reports seriously; whether you believe me or not, they do.

This is what devs look for in a report:

• valid reason
• if its a scam (nothing to do with trade windows)
- exception: Someone selling an account, you "buy it" and get scammed. The dev might get you in trouble too, but that's where they do "more about it" if it's a trade issue.
• no spam reports
- small/no detail reports tend to not catch the attention of the support team as much.
• give as much detail as possible
• screenies
-always help a lot, it saves them the trouble of having to go back through the chat logs.

Also, 1 very detailed report with screenies and the other things I listed is so much better than a bunch of detail-less reports.

Honestly, if you're not having what you want be done in your reports, the devs might not care as much for it. I reported someone, with screenies, cussing out my friend and using the N word. Nothing happened as far as I know, then again they don't tell you if something is done about it or not.

Babbare
11-20-2012, 08:53 PM

~Jblazer

I agree with you to an extent, but when you clearly make the report as "Screen of Selling Accounts," and you have made almost 2 dozens report within a two week period, and you still see them on trying to sell a month later... Then yea. That's an issue. A mass report by people could do it, but that could be completely incident. I've had people say I'm a scammer for buying Blue Glass for 20k and then they see auction and it's for like 30k and want me to pay them the full amount. I was merching and it's not my fault they didn't check, and he and a bunch of his friends tried to say I was a scammer and tried to ruin my reputation as a merchant. I believe I'm pretty trust worthy. I've had a guy that I didn't even know give me his Squid Buddy and trust me that I would transfer it to his other account. He instantly got it back when he got on. Not going to ruin steal 1.3m off someone and get banned or ruin my reputation when half the community sees me buying/selling things.

You can have a noob call someone like Urca, Ghostface, myself, and many others a scammer and get all his friends to report them, and bang. Too risky in my eyes.

Mitchturbo
11-20-2012, 08:54 PM
So, you lie and report someone, then lie to your friends and they report the person on a lie, and the person gets banned on a lie? Hmmm

I'm sure I've been Reported loads of times...

For being too dang COOL!! B-)

Babbare
11-20-2012, 08:57 PM
They take reports seriously; whether you believe me or not, they do.

This is what devs look for in a report:

• valid reason
• if its a scam (nothing to do with trade windows)
- exception: Someone selling an account, you "buy it" and get scammed. The dev might get you in trouble too, but that's where they do "more about it" if it's a trade issue.
• no spam reports
- small/no detail reports tend to not catch the attention of the support team as much.
• give as much detail as possible
• screenies
-always help a lot, it saves them the trouble of having to go back through the chat logs.

Also, 1 very detailed report with screenies and the other things I listed is so much better than a bunch of detail-less reports.

Honestly, if you're not having what you want be done in your reports, the devs might not care as much for it. I reported someone, with screenies, cussing out my friend and using the N word. Nothing happened as far as I know, then again they don't tell you if something is done about it or not.

With half a dozen screen shots of people saying they're selling accounts, and you still see them active? That's just wrong though. I take time to actually write a report with their name, and take a screenshoots and nothing gets done. I'm aware they tell you "We can't tell you what happens to others please, stays private," but when you see them in Blackstar still trying to sell or just walking around a MONTH later... Then you know they didn't do anything.

Had a screenshot of a guy posing as an admin and treating to have me BANNED. Saying I'm in serious trouble. I even went on the Support site on the website to report him, and nothing has happened to him. I just saw him walking around blackstar, and I asked him why he did it. His response was " I thought it was funny." Like are you joking with me?!

Zaonabiuibil
11-20-2012, 08:58 PM
This is why there should be a "report for selling guilds/characters" button among the other ones.

Babbare
11-20-2012, 08:59 PM
I bet you would get an aswer or someone banned straight away if this happend in AL ;-)
That's where all the attention is from the devs, mods ect.
Nobody is watching SL anymore it seems. We are free to pillage and pirate the halls of Blackstar lol. It's become One man for himself.
Dark dangerous times in these scorn filled war.

Ohhh I completely agree. Guarantee this thread will be taken down most likely. Had one almost exactly like this and they removed it.

Babbare
11-20-2012, 09:01 PM
This is why there should be a "report for selling guilds/characters" button among the other ones.

Selling Guild I don't believe is too bad. Like if you're actually going to quit or go away for months then I can see that happening, but sell it to a guildmate or something or give it away. I'm more bias on the idea of the guild trading off then the accounts trading off. If someone scams someone from a guild buy/sell then they're literally killing all their reputation. Word spreads fast in our community.

Zaonabiuibil
11-20-2012, 09:03 PM
Selling Guild I don't believe is too bad. Like if you're actually going to quit or go away for months then I can see that happening, but sell it to a guildmate or something or give it away. I'm more bias on the idea of the guild trading off then the accounts trading off. If someone scams someone from a guild buy/sell then they're literally killing all their reputation. Word spreads fast in our community.

It's not too hard with the 4 of us that are left.

Mitchturbo
11-20-2012, 09:07 PM

aww out of Thanks lol *_*:

Babbare
11-20-2012, 09:10 PM

Could not agree more with you.

Zodiarck
11-20-2012, 11:22 PM
Everytime a new s.t.s game gets released sl always gets ignored so I dont think this will ever be fixed, even if s.t.s does not realese a new game the attention goes on pl, lol sl just cant win for once

Jblazer
11-20-2012, 11:31 PM
Well when SL was released it wasn't that bad.Most PL people said that it sucked.At that time I didn't like SL either.Then I tried to make my self like it and now I'm addicted :D

Elyseon
11-20-2012, 11:49 PM
I'm pretty sure they do do stuff
They might just give temporary bans
Or device bans
Or the person deletes the char before he is banned so he can use name on a new account
Or it's just a different person advertising the same thing that you remember

javier995
11-21-2012, 12:56 AM
With half a dozen screen shots of people saying they're selling accounts, and you still see them active? That's just wrong though. I take time to actually write a report with their name, and take a screenshoots and nothing gets done. I'm aware they tell you "We can't tell you what happens to others please, stays private," but when you see them in Blackstar still trying to sell or just walking around a MONTH later... Then you know they didn't do anything.

Had a screenshot of a guy posing as an admin and treating to have me BANNED. Saying I'm in serious trouble. I even went on the Support site on the website to report him, and nothing has happened to him. I just saw him walking around blackstar, and I asked him why he did it. His response was " I thought it was funny." Like are you joking with me?!

A month later? In that month they could've gotten their ban. They don't perma-ban for little things anymore, them "selling" their account could've got them a 7 day ban. Then again, you never know.

You having your own problem with a guy threatening you to get you banned is more of, how do I put this nicely, your problem. We don't know how you reacted to the guy posing as a dev, so it's not really easy to say "oh he was being a bad guy threatening to ban you!"

Support can't tell you what they did or what they didn't do, so you can't say they don't do anything about a scammer.

Babbare
11-21-2012, 01:09 AM
A month later? In that month they could've gotten their ban. They don't perma-ban for little things anymore, them "selling" their account could've got them a 7 day ban. Then again, you never know.

You having your own problem with a guy threatening you to get you banned is more of, how do I put this nicely, your problem. We don't know how you reacted to the guy posing as a dev, so it's not really easy to say "oh he was being a bad guy threatening to ban you!"

Support can't tell you what they did or what they didn't do, so you can't say they don't do anything about a scammer.

So you're telling me it's my problem that the STS staff doesn't do anything with any situations I report? That I am chilling in blackstar chatting with friends through messages, and a guy decides to have some "fun" and pretends to be an Admin, and then starts saying how I'm in trouble for offenses, and keeps ragging it on. That's my problem that I reported him with screenshot, wrote a long descriptive report to STS, and I still see him regularly?

If they say they take these offense so seriously, especially Posing as an Admin you think they won't get a perma-ban? I believe that is a completely opposite.

Not once did I say anything rude towards the person who posed as a Admin. I was completely shocked by the fact the incident even happened, and that he took it so far telling me I'll receive messages later that day about myself being banned.

Support can't tell you what they did or didn't do? Joking? When you have the entire conversation or the entire thing screen shot? I believe that tells the entire story perfectly.

I'm not here to argue with you about this. I'm more P/O at system is all. I appreciate your input though.

Babbare
11-21-2012, 01:12 AM
I'm pretty sure they do do stuff
They might just give temporary bans
Or device bans
Or the person deletes the char before he is banned so he can use name on a new account
Or it's just a different person advertising the same thing that you remember

Well I think selling accounts or posing as an admin would be a perma-ban. I had a friend that said the "N" word and got a 10 day temp-ban. So if he almost a two week banned, I'll believe those other offensive might be more drastic.

I don't believe it's a different person, because I have all my STS screenshots that I have reported people in a folder, and once I take a new screenshot I look to make sure it's not the same person. Plus the name really stands out sometimes to me. Some click and others you just let go, but I have four in the type of my mind that instantly clicks.

Babbare
11-21-2012, 01:13 AM
Well when SL was released it wasn't that bad.Most PL people said that it sucked.At that time I didn't like SL either.Then I tried to make my self like it and now I'm addicted :D

Lol. Made yourself like it? Glad you at least enjoy it

Babbare
11-21-2012, 01:14 AM
Everytime a new s.t.s game gets released sl always gets ignored so I dont think this will ever be fixed, even if s.t.s does not realese a new game the attention goes on pl, lol sl just cant win for once

Yea kinda annoying, but I honestly think the system in SL is actually a little better than Arcane Legends. Arcane still needs a lot of work, but it's two different games as well. Have to take that into account, but I kinda enjoy SL system a bit better.

Mitchturbo
11-21-2012, 03:19 AM
Yea kinda annoying, but I honestly think the system in SL is actually a little better than Arcane Legends. Arcane still needs a lot of work, but it's two different games as well. Have to take that into account, but I kinda enjoy SL system a bit better.

I do too :-) I think the whole concept of SL is awesome.Call me crazy and then hug me in my 3rd HM comp.

Jblazer
11-21-2012, 03:34 AM
Lol. Made yourself like it? Glad you at least enjoy it

I forced myself to enjoy it :D

glennleejunxian
11-21-2012, 04:00 AM
Is it not good to have a no rule game ?

Babbare
11-21-2012, 04:41 AM
I forced myself to enjoy it :D

I do that when I'm studying. I tell myself I'll like it and eventually I do lol. Trick yourself.

Babbare
11-21-2012, 04:43 AM
I do too :-) I think the whole concept of SL is awesome.Call me crazy and then hug me in my 3rd HM comp.

I like it a lot better, but I do enjoy the skill tree of Arcane. How each spill can stack on each other as like buffs.

Babbare
11-21-2012, 04:44 AM
Is it not good to have a no rule game ?

Well I kinda think the game should of some type of rule so it doesn't get too out of hand. If society didn't have any rules than we could do whatever we wanted really. Just like enforce it a little, or show the community the Developers are actually listening to us and our request is all.

Astrocat
11-21-2012, 04:52 AM
+1 to this thread. I reported only one player, but he has done things you can't imagine. I was even scared to shock the StS support by sending the pictures. I did send an Email with the screens, and they did answer me "we will take action into this, we take it very seriously". But, the guy was still online everyday in game. I can tell you that what he said and did, could make him have serious consequences with the police, here in England. You can't even imagine how shocking it was. I cannot believe support did nothing about it.
Support bans people doing small things against ToS, but doesn't ban people doing giant things against the ToS and the law at same time.
But, we can't do anything about. We are just players...

Babbare
11-21-2012, 04:58 AM
+1 to this thread. I reported only one player, but he has done things you can't imagine. I was even scared to shock the StS support by sending the pictures. I did send an Email with the screens, and they did answer me "we will take action into this, we take it very seriously". But, the guy was still online everyday in game. I can tell you that what he said and did, could make him have serious consequences with the police, here in England. You can't even imagine how shocking it was. I cannot believe support did nothing about it.
Support bans people doing small things against ToS, but doesn't ban people doing giant things against the ToS and the law at same time.
But, we can't do anything about. We are just players...

Actually we can do something about it, and that's not buy platinum from them really. That's how they make their income really. I know it's not anything, but clearly they need money for the poor work they have been doing.
I'm sorry to hear about your terrible experience.
Just the other day I had two people from the guild "Autobots" spam on BlackStar Chat saying I'm a homosexual, my mother is a whore, and my father is gay. I mean they were PMing it and spamming it nonestop.

Mitchturbo
11-21-2012, 04:59 AM
Maybe STS were busy working on AL and forgot -_-,
Maybe these things take a long time? Who knows lol.

Astrocat
11-21-2012, 04:59 AM
Actually we can do something about it, and that's not buy platinum from them really. That's how they make their income really. I know it's not anything, but clearly they need money for the poor work they have been doing.
I'm sorry to hear about your terrible experience.
Just the other day I had two people from the guild "Autobots" spam on BlackStar Chat saying I'm a homosexual, my mother is a whore, and my father is gay. I mean they were PMing it and spamming it nonestop.

It's called: Kids, trolling all day xD

Mitchturbo
11-21-2012, 05:02 AM
I've been called all sorts like that ingame. It's not pleasant.

Babbare
11-21-2012, 05:02 AM
It's called: Kids, trolling all day xD

Oh I know, but it got way too out of hand. Like I was seriously offended by it. Like half of the guild was doing it. Like even their Guild Master. Crazy.

Astrocat
11-21-2012, 05:05 AM
Oh I know, but it got way too out of hand. Like I was seriously offended by it. Like half of the guild was doing it. Like even their Guild Master. Crazy.

Woah, a kidtroll guild :/

Babbare
11-21-2012, 05:11 AM
Woah, a kidtroll guild :/

Pathetic, but it happens really.

Zodiarck
11-21-2012, 06:49 AM

Yea kinda annoying, but I honestly think the system in SL is actually a little better than Arcane Legends. Arcane still needs a lot of work, but it's two different games as well. Have to take that into account, but I kinda enjoy SL system a bit better. same here thats why,i quit pl when I used to play it,fot sl

Cephei
11-21-2012, 07:41 AM
So that means i can....nvm hehe

HunterSLAYER
11-21-2012, 08:17 AM
Sts should just hire one dedicated person to deal with these jerks/scammers.

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA via Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

gison
11-21-2012, 08:33 AM

Yea, flip should, if he was still here.

Mitchturbo
11-21-2012, 08:56 AM
Flip was the one guy who cared about Star Legends that did a good job satisfying everyone.
True Legend :-)

Zaonabiuibil
11-21-2012, 09:26 AM
I miss yuuu Flip :( When I was still a noob I remember he came into my guildhall, then I got some guildies over and we had a mini-party XD

Snakespeare
11-21-2012, 09:35 AM
Imagine if your job today was to sort through a thousand reported instances and decide which ones to act on. Which ones will you give the most attention to? They certainly don't have enough people to sift through them all. I mean, there's no plat sale involved, no other form of money, so it is 100% overhead. If this were your company, how many people would you hire to perform a function that serves no other purpose than to satisfy insurance companies and government agencies that your game is appropriate for kids? I don't know about you, but I would not waste too much of the company's capital on menial functions.

Zaonabiuibil
11-21-2012, 09:44 AM
Imagine if your job today was to sort through a thousand reported instances and decide which ones to act on. Which ones will you give the most attention to? They certainly don't have enough people to sift through them all. I mean, there's no plat sale involved, no other form of money, so it is 100% overhead. If this were your company, how many people would you hire to perform a function that serves no other purpose than to satisfy insurance companies and government agencies that your game is appropriate for kids? I don't know about you, but I would not waste too much of the company's capital on menial functions.

I don't know about you, but I'd want my customers to feel secure and happy in whatever game they're playing.

javier995
11-21-2012, 09:48 AM
So you're telling me it's my problem that the STS staff doesn't do anything with any situations I report? That I am chilling in blackstar chatting with friends through messages, and a guy decides to have some "fun" and pretends to be an Admin, and then starts saying how I'm in trouble for offenses, and keeps ragging it on. That's my problem that I reported him with screenshot, wrote a long descriptive report to STS, and I still see him regularly?

If they say they take these offense so seriously, especially Posing as an Admin you think they won't get a perma-ban? I believe that is a completely opposite.

Not once did I say anything rude towards the person who posed as a Admin. I was completely shocked by the fact the incident even happened, and that he took it so far telling me I'll receive messages later that day about myself being banned.

Support can't tell you what they did or didn't do? Joking? When you have the entire conversation or the entire thing screen shot? I believe that tells the entire story perfectly.

I'm not here to argue with you about this. I'm more P/O at system is all. I appreciate your input though.

Yea basically it's your problem that sts doesn't care about your reports as you say. If you really think they don't care about them, then file a complaint.

You read wrong, so read it closer next time. Support can't tell you what they will do or not do after you file your report. They can't tell you the outcome of the situation, idk why but they can't.

I'm not here to argue either, just giving my input on it. I'm P/O too, especially when you see scammers everyday but sts doesn't seem to get them in trouble because they're big plat speeders. That's what I see.

Babbare
11-21-2012, 11:12 AM

That's "too much money" for them most likely.

Babbare
11-21-2012, 11:17 AM
Yea basically it's your problem that sts doesn't care about your reports as you say. If you really think they don't care about them, then file a complaint.

You read wrong, so read it closer next time. Support can't tell you what they will do or not do after you file your report. They can't tell you the outcome of the situation, idk why but they can't.

I'm not here to argue either, just giving my input on it. I'm P/O too, especially when you see scammers everyday but sts doesn't seem to get them in trouble because they're big plat speeders. That's what I see.

At first I honestly thought you were attacking me and just disrespecting me when I'm trying to reach out to everyone, but not anymore after you said you were angry too.

I understand it's my problem, but I'm trying to help everyone as a whole. Personally I have had no attack on myself except two incidents that I "think" they handled.
I understand they say they'll "deal with it," but still seeing them on daily, and I mean daily kinda seems like nothing was done. Not sure if they got a warning or anything, but I don't think the problem got anywhere.

Babbare
11-21-2012, 11:28 AM

Well when you send reports with tittles with "Screenshot Selling Account" and such that kinda stands out lol. The thing I'm more P/O is that they clearly tell us that actions will be made, but never is. Literally like the government promising things lol. I just don't think it's hard to please us really. Like how hard is it to put a new vanity? Even a remake? Doesn't take a lot, and you'll make your players actually play. I know for sure when Wraith Event was going on I was doign runs for like two weeks straight. I enjoyed doing that, and now we get a remake of a turkey for thanks giving, and X-mas we might get some "Santa Claus" boots or shirt to seem like it's a great event.

javier995
11-21-2012, 06:22 PM
At first I honestly thought you were attacking me and just disrespecting me when I'm trying to reach out to everyone, but not anymore after you said you were angry too.

I understand it's my problem, but I'm trying to help everyone as a whole. Personally I have had no attack on myself except two incidents that I "think" they handled.
I understand they say they'll "deal with it," but still seeing them on daily, and I mean daily kinda seems like nothing was done. Not sure if they got a warning or anything, but I don't think the problem got anywhere.

Lol sorry that you thought that xD. I tend to say things, and people take the wrong implication out of it xD. I will work on that lol

Yes ik you're trying to help everyone out, but I honestly have no idea how we can even help the community when they deal with support. Other than telling them how a good report would tend to look like, I don't see any other thing we can do.

Also, as far as I know they don't give you any warning whatsoever. I was banned for 3ish days back when I was new, for booting a player out of my finished game as everyone had left. He then cussed me out and I told him to screw off and leave me alone. Apparently I was being mean? Lol. Dunno, but I was banned for around 3 days and I only know that this was the reason because I emailed support about it.

So yea, no warning I guess lol.

glennleejunxian
11-21-2012, 06:33 PM
SL is pretty much dead anyway

angeldawn
11-21-2012, 07:12 PM
It's been this way on PL forever also. :-(

Mitchturbo
11-21-2012, 08:24 PM
STAR LEGENDS isn't Dead ;-)

We have awesome PvP!!!

Extreme Infinite U <3 Free For All :-)

Babbare
11-21-2012, 09:23 PM
Lol sorry that you thought that xD. I tend to say things, and people take the wrong implication out of it xD. I will work on that lol

Yes ik you're trying to help everyone out, but I honestly have no idea how we can even help the community when they deal with support. Other than telling them how a good report would tend to look like, I don't see any other thing we can do.

Also, as far as I know they don't give you any warning whatsoever. I was banned for 3ish days back when I was new, for booting a player out of my finished game as everyone had left. He then cussed me out and I told him to screw off and leave me alone. Apparently I was being mean? Lol. Dunno, but I was banned for around 3 days and I only know that this was the reason because I emailed support about it.

So yea, no warning I guess lol.

Oh no worries about it anymore lol.

Yea we really can't do much which is annoying. They say and encourage us to help out, but they can't even show the same respect back.

Lol you got banned three days for that? I had people call my entire family homosexual and I reported them and nothing happened. Still see them around. When your GM gets involved and joins in, that's an issue. Guild of immature children.

Babbare
11-21-2012, 09:24 PM
SL is pretty much dead anyway

I'm well aware, but wait until a Event comes around, and watch how many people will come back.

Babbare
11-21-2012, 09:24 PM
STAR LEGENDS isn't Dead ;-)

We have awesome PvP!!!

Extreme Infinite U <3 Free For All :-)

Lol Mitch. I don't PvP so for me it's kinda just merch and what not.

javier995
11-22-2012, 01:02 AM
Oh no worries about it anymore lol.

Yea we really can't do much which is annoying. They say and encourage us to help out, but they can't even show the same respect back.

Lol you got banned three days for that? I had people call my entire family homosexual and I reported them and nothing happened. Still see them around. When your GM gets involved and joins in, that's an issue. Guild of immature children.

Lol yes very stupid xD.

It happens tho, can't do nothing :/

ShadowGunX
11-23-2012, 06:45 AM
sl is in far away in space dets y no attention.

Babbare
11-23-2012, 09:39 PM
sl is in far away in space dets y no attention.

That was actually pretty clever lol

Seiyen
11-29-2012, 12:37 AM
Once there was an hacker 'xyz',he got into my accnt converted platinum to credits, took 2 xrays n then left my accnt ..
i reported sts about this hack...i was refunded of platinum and he was perma banned(then i got to know that hes one of my very old mates,who recently asked my gmail id to add me on gtalk)
2 months later when i started sl,i saw him chilling at base ...
Me:whoa man,you unbanned?
xyz: yea man,i have 35k plat purchase history,sts cant ban me ...

above incident shows the standard of sts...
its all about money....

Piosidon
11-29-2012, 12:52 AM
When people get banned, the first thing they do is email support to say sorry. Usually the response comes with an unbanned acct.

amirz./.amirulhakim
11-29-2012, 01:02 AM
true ...

Mitchturbo
11-29-2012, 01:03 AM
Man that's unfair.

Babbare
11-29-2012, 01:21 AM
Dude he wasted 35k dollars worth of plat? Like dang talk about wasting money. Sorry to hear about that though

Zodiarck
11-29-2012, 03:37 PM
This is what I thought of you know how when you make a account the name and all of that the gets saved so why not trace the name to the account and ban it works like a charm for valid scam cases or how about if someone gets a hold of your account and changes info including email you email sts and ask them to change the account email to the old one this way even if its not your account the true owner can log into their email and resolve the taken account issue, and in a rush so I cut a lot of original thought gtg

Astrocat
11-29-2012, 03:58 PM
When people get banned, the first thing they do is email support to say sorry. Usually the response comes with an unbanned acct.

Untrue. It doesn't work like that.

Seiyen
12-03-2012, 09:06 AM
Untrue. It doesn't work like that.

it does ........

Astrocat
12-03-2012, 10:08 AM
it does ........

It doesn't. It would then be too easy, and what would be the point of banning then?

BodMaster
12-03-2012, 11:18 AM
it does ........

^^ This, depending on the severity and platinum purchased on their acct.

Astrocat
12-03-2012, 11:48 AM
^^ This, depending on the severity and platinum purchased on their acct.

Talking about a permanent ban.

BodMaster
12-03-2012, 12:02 PM
Talking about a permanent ban.

Yup, a well thought out sorry message to support, can in fact help you to get an account unbanned. (Witnessed many time)

Astrocat
12-03-2012, 12:03 PM
Yup, a well thought out sorry message to support, can in fact help you to get an account unbanned. (Witnessed many time)

That's not what I heard. :p

StompArtist
12-03-2012, 12:05 PM
I keep reporting Bodmaster and he never gets banned. :(

Astrocat
12-03-2012, 12:07 PM

xD.

BodMaster
12-03-2012, 01:05 PM

He's just sour that I'm catching up to his Rep/Luminary title... :D

(Give me another year.. for the rep ofc :p)

Astrocat
12-03-2012, 01:25 PM

http://www.tubechop.com/watch/722409

Zaonabiuibil
12-03-2012, 07:13 PM
http://www.tubechop.com/watch/722409
LOL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKDdIJcSSQ0

Astrocat
12-03-2012, 08:38 PM
LOL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKDdIJcSSQ0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1m3dZZA7ws

Samhayne
12-03-2012, 08:47 PM
Hey guys,

The team was a bit behind on tickets with the launch of Arcane Legends. We are over that hump and yes, we do take such issues very seriously. If you have a ticket number and have an issue, please send me a PM and include the number.

Thanks very much!