PDA

View Full Version : Endgame Pvp (NEW CRAFTED SET)

Aqp (A Quarter Pounder)
11-20-2012, 09:28 PM
Ok, so the only reason I decided to make this post is because of all the commotion about the new Savage Beastly Dragon Crafted sets (str). Everyone is saying that they're too Over Powered. I don't think so, and here are some reasons why:

1) The hit % is low:
Most of you know this, but the hit is veery low compared to last cap. Depending on your stats, I would guys the highest hit would be 120. Even with 120, your damage must probably me very low.

2) What about other sets:
The new Fiery Int Crafted Set is OP to me too because in Pvp, I got drained and fired by a int mage and I was dead. (By the Way, I use str set 75) Last cap, you could try as long you want, but you could never drain fire a pally. Also, the new dex crafted bow set and talon set are also OP. All they need to do is combo us pallies and poof, we're dead

Now here's the question, WHAT'S THE SOLUTION!!!!

I really don't know, but if it were up to me, I would probably lower the dodge for the Savage set and increase the dodge for int and dex crafted sets. That's pretty much all you need if you think about it. Also, don't forget how you can stack dragon sets with rings. I don't have that, but if you do it's really OP.

And my OPINION iis that bears are too dang OP! I can't even beat the uncrafted!

One last thing, I saw this player (keeping name anonymous) say to make str gear only for bear class. This would make bears even more OP. (Which they already are)

Thanks fur your time! See you in PVP! :)

-Aqp (76 mage)

"Tell the computer to make you a sandwich" -Elyseon

Aqp (A Quarter Pounder)
11-20-2012, 10:35 PM

If this worked, it's a screenshot of me talking to techno. If you read, it says he's making the sets more POWERFUL not reducing.

Read this

Aqp: Also, why are you changing the 75 sets.

Technoemail: To make you guys more powerful

Heroelite
11-20-2012, 10:40 PM
Hmm.. your saying how the other sets are op and the str isn't, yet your suggestion is for the other sets to gain dodge and the str set to lose dodge. :suspicion::suspicion::suspicion::suspicion:

Jcyee
11-20-2012, 11:12 PM
Im confused. Ur saying the str set is op? And so are all the other sets? If theyre all op, how was one set more op than another?
And maybe you could practice more at pvp idk. I havent really pvp'd much this cap cuz im still lvling but im sure there are people out there that can beat a character with a savage set.

Aqp (A Quarter Pounder)
11-20-2012, 11:16 PM
To sum it all up, I think all the sets are even and no change is needed.

Rushorgtfo
11-21-2012, 12:43 AM
Savage is op u know it. Shutup

razerfingers
11-21-2012, 12:49 AM
Lolwut? The reason str has more dmg is for pure tanks. Well hit % is low you can still hit crap! Imo

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Jsaieagle
11-21-2012, 02:34 PM
Savage is op u know it. Shutup

Lol! Ask Ninja, he knows how to one hit pallies or bears!

dudetus
11-21-2012, 02:49 PM
Lol! Ask Ninja, he knows how to one hit pallies or bears!

I spam buttons and sometimes they die. That's my secret :).

angeldawn
11-21-2012, 03:30 PM
It is almost impossible for me to kill a crafted bear (yes, I know I'm still a noob) but I should atleast get lucky occasionally, not be killed every time.

If my shield misses or is in cool down, I'm dead with just beckon & stomp!!! Thats with me being full int, wearing crafted wand set, elite rings, and gold dragon set.

Mage till the end
11-21-2012, 11:28 PM
I find the key to Mage v bear is, as you run into the fight quickly blast them away with fire, if there pull misses go in and spam skills. Of he doesn't use pull then kite intill you have fire again. If he pulls you in. Give him both ices then run like hell.

Randomguy
12-28-2012, 03:01 AM
So basically all the l75 crafted sets are too op

Deathofan
12-28-2012, 04:41 AM
So basically all the l75 crafted sets are too op No, what he just said is that str set is underpowered and devs need to lower the dodge (lol) and increase the dodge of the overpowered fiery and swift sets.

Deathofan
12-28-2012, 05:01 AM
Ok, so the only reashhsson I decided to make this post is because of all the commotion about the new Savage Beastly Dragon Crafted sets (str). Everyone is saying that they're too Over Powered. I don't think so, and here are some reasons why:

1) The hit % is low:
Most of you know this, but the hit is veery low compared to last cap. Depending on your stats, I would guys the highest hit would be 120.

Btw the lost hit % from sand walker set into savage set is not a big difference. The requirement to equip savage is just low, 157str (l70 set needs 160str) and still adding the fact the cap was rised to l76 that's 28 extra dexterity (if you were l71) that brings up again the lost hit % from walker to savage. Even the crafted black dragon elite ring adds hit % now, in the last weeks I saw sparkzz if I recall correctly, with 118 hit % and that's plain Op. Devs should read this and increase the requirement to equip str gear at the point of reaching 90-100 hit % from an enought-to-equip str gear rest dexterity build, same situation as nuris with Sm and Bt except this cap we didn't have a secondary uncraftable set so it would solve if they add hit to uncrafted set and get rid of it when you craft it to savage, again only if they were to fix the requirement to equip l75 gear, needs to be way higher around 180-200 base stat.

iRusher
12-28-2012, 12:55 PM
The Mage set didnt really matter when u got drained and fired, it's an insta kill.