PDA

View Full Version : In app purchase disabled

Technique
11-20-2012, 11:01 PM
Has anyone else ever received this error before? Or know why I'm getting it?

I don't have the card I use for platinum with me so I can't use the website, my Google play account has the card saved in it.

Bilaxman
11-20-2012, 11:43 PM
I recommend you check your device's settings. You'll most likely need to enable in app purchases.

Bebsi
11-21-2012, 12:40 AM
Has anyone else ever received this error before? Or know why I'm getting it?

I don't have the card I use for platinum with me so I can't use the website, my Google play account has the card saved in it.

Hold on, before u try again.

I had this error too. And eventually they charged me twice.
I thought it didn't work so I bought plat over the webstore, too.
After a week... boom Google charged me twice (only twice cause my credit card reached its limit, tried 3-4 times xD)

If u can, buy over the STS webstore. The plat will be transferred almost instantly.

P.S.: No, I didn't contact support. For what? I use the plat sooner or later anyways.

Technique
11-21-2012, 09:42 AM
The thing is I bought plat just a week or two ago, and the "in app purchase disabled" error is coming from AL.

When I click on the buy platinum button it used to pop up with a screen that showed the prices/packages and now on that screen it says "in app purchase disabled".

I wish I could take a screen shot but non rooted Droid ftl, I'm guessing its because last time I bought platinum I added it to my phone bill instead of paying with a credit card. I'll probably have to wait til I pay my phone bill before I can buy platinum again.