PDA

View Full Version : LF Boss Max Dmg Build/Guide

NetBlaise
11-21-2012, 12:23 AM
New Rogue here lvl 1.. I'm LF for a lvl 15/16 High damage build. Mainly for killing Boss's. Elites as well. I have always seen this class as a boss/elite killer... i looked through the other threads and didn't see anything on Elite Builds. Normal and Elite runs are very different. I did my first elite run on my warrior last night and i gotta say its a different ball game...

I haven't see any guides or anything on this class. Would help alot...I still need to lvl up so might need a build for that...

Duflie
11-21-2012, 12:33 AM
For my builds i go 3 on strength and switching back and forth 2 or 1 between dex and int.
With this being said i use half of my stat points on strength and equip a lot of heavy armor gear to get my stats to 400 armor and around 750 hp
I still get 1 hit ko @ elite bosses.... so... :( help me too

NetBlaise
11-21-2012, 12:54 AM
Yeah those elite mobs hit hard.. You have to use pots... I'm doing some google search's and seeing if there are any private forums out there with info on rogues...

I always thought that Rogues out all the Attribute points on Dex.. Is this not true? Dodge is the Rogues defense and crit seems like it goes for the class...I'm not sure myself... If a rogue puts all his points into str then whats the difference between a warrior and a rogue? Now i'm looking at the attributes like you would in any other mmo. Not sure how it works in this game

mike1298
11-21-2012, 01:33 PM
Nox bolt, aimed shot and brutality heartseekers. Enjoy 400+ damage.

Yuni99
11-21-2012, 02:56 PM
If you are a rogue, tanking in Elite runs are not suitable for the rogue class. That's why you will need a juggernaut tanker. Use your aimshot and brutality heartseekers skills and hit them with critical damage from far. INT is for sorcerers. I don't know why people even use INT for rogue's. DEX is for rogue, an archer, increasing your critical damage and damage percentage. Rogue's are NOT for tanking. Keep that in mind.

Duflie
11-21-2012, 05:19 PM
If you are a rogue, tanking in Elite runs are not suitable for the rogue class. That's why you will need a juggernaut tanker. Use your aimshot and brutality heartseekers skills and hit them with critical damage from far. INT is for sorcerers. I don't know why people even use INT for rogue's. DEX is for rogue, an archer, increasing your critical damage and damage percentage. Rogue's are NOT for tanking. Keep that in mind.

I'm not even trying to tank with my rouge and i always run with a warrior during elite maps. I just want to be able to survive at least 1 attack.

TheAnonymous
11-23-2012, 07:08 PM
I'm not even trying to tank with my rouge and i always run with a warrior during elite maps. I just want to be able to survive at least 1 attack.

Where are people farming the heartseakers? elite dungeons?

mike1298
11-24-2012, 10:32 AM
Elite chests.

Mears
11-25-2012, 10:58 PM
elite is a bit over powerd but is managable