PDA

View Full Version : hauntlet ans assassins bug

windcutter
11-21-2012, 02:39 AM
it's a 5-th time i finish hauntlet less then 3.30 but still didn't get a coin,fix the issue please.
Assassins skill tree,healing shows only 4/5 even though i have all 5 of them and the one that doesn't work is "increase amount of damage that each packs heals to 15%",heal pack still heal only 25%,instead of 40%.

drgrimmy
11-21-2012, 11:47 AM
Did you die? You won't get the coin if you die while completing the hauntlet :(

Dze
11-21-2012, 11:56 AM
Sometimes, it will not give you a hauntlet coin even if you beat it under 3:30 without dying. It's happened to me at least 5 times.

windcutter
11-21-2012, 12:08 PM
no i didn't die, still didn't get anything,happened again today =/... it's hard enough to finish it within 3.30 and now this damn glitch

Khahl
11-21-2012, 03:13 PM
I actually came to post this same issue, but I did find the actual problem...

When you do finish the zone and slay the boss in under 3 min 30 seconds, the zone timer stops and you would then assume you will get the bonus Hauntlet coin regardless of what you do afterwards. Unfortunately, if you do not actually cross the finish line before 3 minutes 30 seconds have passed you do not get the coin. The timer on *this* does continue to tick away once the zone timer stops. The coin is actually rewarded at the event of crossing the finish line, so it is apparent the code is determining the time from that to decide if the coin is awarded.

This presents an issue for people like me, who are playing a Sorcerer that has no movement speed enhancement. If you finish the zone you technically could need up to an additional ~10 seconds to get through the finish line, making the actual required time to finish higher than stated by the quest. The easy solutions for this would be to either edit the statements about the bonus to specify crossing the line at 3 min 30 secs and continue the visible timer until that point, or you could just switch the reward to being when the boss is slain and the timer stops as it occurs now.

Thanks!

inevitable
11-21-2012, 03:58 PM
happened to me twice today