PDA

View Full Version : Best Class

stestalk1
11-21-2012, 07:29 AM
in terms of; PvP, PvE, Leveling up, Boss battles, and Teamwork. Which class has a bit of all of these, and is overall best.

Deadbite
11-21-2012, 09:14 AM
easy the bear or mage. bear has alot of health and armor mage has A TON of dmg :)

Bunnyshoota
11-21-2012, 09:27 AM
in terms of; PvP, PvE, Leveling up, Boss battles, and Teamwork. Which class has a bit of all of these, and is overall best.

First off, the whole point of these 3 class games is to make the classes all balanced. Of course, some classes will be a bit stronger or weaker at certain levels.

For a beginner, I would suggest bear. They have high hp, and easier to use skills. Birds and mages require some knowledge in range, game function, etc.

Bears are best at lower levels.

i would recommend you stay away from pvp for now, maybe until you reach around level 30-40 on a character. If you join, everyone will kill you.

If you need help, add me on barbequesauce in game!

-BS

LuizaKaja
12-03-2012, 02:52 PM
mages. If you use them properly you will NEVER die since their healing is awesome and get good weapons plus dont forget how strong they are. everyone relies on them at at least one point of the game. dont underestimate a mage.