PDA

View Full Version : Little things that should be added quickly

Astrocat
11-21-2012, 01:18 PM
I have a little list, of some easy things to put in game, and would make it even better and make it more enjoyable. It's some things that can be added quickly since it's not huge changes :).

- Quick Chat: Like in other StS Legends games.
- Able to host and especially lock games: If players wants to solo to farm kills, like in other StS Legends games.
- Being able to stash potions: Like in other StS Legends games.
- World map: World map and inventory icons on main page when you log in, like in other StS Legends games.
- Inspect page: Being able to edit your inspect page, like in other StS Legends games.

Just some ideas, but I would love to see em soon!

Important: Please make us able to lock games, that would be pretty good for a lot of players!

Aracnus
11-21-2012, 01:20 PM
Here's a Big One:

- E-Motes available on the HUD

Aeroflame
11-21-2012, 02:32 PM
Hosting and locking requires more servers they probably don't wanna buy, idk...

Hosting and locking pvp isn't smart for obvious reasons.
quickchat Is an extremely helpful feature that I hope they add

Also need them to make certain items OP in time for pvp

bjordan
11-21-2012, 02:46 PM
I agree with all these. Especially potion stashing.

Lowlyspy
11-21-2012, 02:51 PM
Yes to quickchat.

No to stashing potions, that will kill the best gold sink in the game and cause the economy to end up just like PL in time.

Maybe to locking games. You can already lock your game in a different way, just join a party and run solo, no one outside your party can join you.

Yes to world map, more yes to avatar screen imo.

Idc to hiding stats, if you care that much about your stats then you need to take the game less seriously.

Astrocat
11-21-2012, 03:06 PM
Yes to quickchat.

No to stashing potions, that will kill the best gold sink in the game and cause the economy to end up just like PL in time.

Maybe to locking games. You can already lock your game in a different way, just join a party and run solo, no one outside your party can join you.

Yes to world map, more yes to avatar screen imo.

Idc to hiding stats, if you care that much about your stats then you need to take the game less seriously.

Thanks for the solo tip but for the inspect page, it's not because I want to hide my stats but to change background or colors.

cjswogkstkdg
11-21-2012, 05:05 PM
Or allow us to make party of our self