PDA

View Full Version : The Fellowship

Tepesh
11-21-2012, 03:09 PM

More Information on The Fellowship .. Coming Soon!

Who We Are :
Founded during limited release as a group of friends from Dark Legends looking to have fun together, The Fellowship has expanded quickly to include people from all over the STS Universe. We are here to provide a group for those looking to enjoy their time in Arlor and make new friends.

Mission Statement :
With the increased encroachment of monsters and fell servants of evil upon Arlor, The Fellowship has been riding the length and breadth of the land, rallying the stouthearted to its banner. We take in people from all walks of life, regardless of actual experience, and provide them with the skills and knowledge needed to fight back the horde. Inexperienced members can expect to have their questions answered and are able to summon other members to their aid in their endeavors to rid Arlor of the evil scourge.

PVP :
Armed with knowledge that sooner or later, despite the threat from the outside forces, people will always turn onto themselves, The Fellowship is also looking for people interested in player versus player combat. The core of the guild is compromised of veteran PVPers and in accordance with the mission of the guild, are always more than willing to help train up members who are interested in this aspect of the game

We a have Zero Tolerance towards:
Begging
Drama
Racism
Bullying

The Fellowship is recruiting Officers. If you are interested in this position please visit the link provided to fill out an application. Thank you.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDdkZ19GeHZZLWJRQm5jUkFWNy1UZHc6M Q

sirtibby
11-26-2012, 08:58 AM
Recruiting is now limited due to the large number of members.

jpcguy
11-26-2012, 12:04 PM
Im level 16 warrior ign spidyjoe i play everyday very active. Could i join

Aldoran
11-26-2012, 12:21 PM
Still looking for Officers? What kind of activity would you require? Also, what timezone do most of you game in? Might be interested. Feel free to PM me in game if need be, I'll fill the application once I know a bit more(assuming you still need an officer).

IGN: Aldoran

Edit: added IGN

sirtibby
11-26-2012, 05:29 PM
Im level 16 warrior ign spidyjoe i play everyday very active. Could i join

Feel free to pm anyone on the list in the image on first post!